Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4861
booie4 
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 585 585
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Miami Head Coach Randy Shannon discusses this week's opponent as Miami prepares to play Virginia Tech.

Opening Statement

"This week's opponent is Virginia Tech and we are coming off an off-week and we got a lot done during the off week and we got healthy again. Virginia Tech, watching them on film, they are basically the same Virginia Tech that we have been facing and we know for years. Coach Beamer and his staff have done a good job of getting those guys going and it is tremendous when you watch them on film of how they stay with the same things that they have been doing for so long and so many years and they are successful at it.

News & Notes

? Shannon said this year's Virginia Tech team is no different. The Hokies want to force their opponents to stop the run and beat them with their passing game. "They are going to stop the running game and make you throw the ball to their receivers, which is their strength with both of their corners doing a fantastic job covering guys."

? The Virginia Tech offensive gameplan doesn't really change no matter which quarterback is in the game, Shannon said. Virginia Tech is always a run-first team. "They are going to run the ball 30 to 40 times a game and throw the ball 15 to 22 times a game. No matter who is in the game that is what they are going to do."

? Miami won't change their gameplan either. Their goal offensively will be to run the ball well and play a ball control type of offense. "You have to be able to run the football. A one yard gain or two yard gain is a great play in a game like this. Don't take negative plays and that is one thing we have to concentrate on.

? A "huge" emphasis during the bye week was the tackling and wrapping up by the defensive secondary. Shannon said the run support of the cornerbacks and safeties will be key against Virginia Tech. "We worked a lot on the corners coming up in run support for the tackle and that is a tremendous thing we are going to have to get done," Shannon said. "They have to step up and get in the mix of run support. That is one thing that will show on how much we worked on that when they step up."

? Virginia Tech unveiled a type of wildcat offense which the ball was directly snapped to their tight end. Shannon says his team didn't spend too much time gameplanning for that look. "You can't prepare for everything," Shannon said. "You have to look at what they do basic and stay within what you are trying to get done. All the players start looking for that and then their running plays that you forget about turn into 20 or 30 yard plays."

? Offensive lineman Reggie Youngblood is "playing pretty well" with his injury, Shannon said. "He came into the Virginia game and did a tremendous job for us when Fox got hurt. He is starting to get back into the trend of it."

"This year he has given it his all. He had an opportunity to redshirt, but he wanted to play for the players on this football team and he has stepped up and he has showed that even though I had a chance to come back, I want to be with you guys and finish this off the right way. That says a lot about him and his character."

? This will be the first Thursday night game these freshmen will experience, but Randy says he isn't concerned about how they will handle that atmosphere. "They don't look at that," Shannon said. "They just like to go out and play. They are like gym rats. They come in to watch extra film. Yesterday they had the Sean Taylor classic here and if they didn't go home, most of them were watching those little kids play football. They always like to be around football and really nothing phases these guys."

? Gino Torretta, Edgerrin James, Jim Otto, Cortez Kennedy, and Jim Kelly will all be added to the University of Miami ring of honor Thursday night. "It will be exciting for the university to honor some great guys. There is a lot of things that goes involved in picking those guys. Those are guys from different eras that should be honored and there will be more guys that will be honored."

"When Kirby Hocutt came in he said this would be a good time going into a new stadium and new everything to bring that back."

? With a strong turnout against Virginia Tech, Miami has a chance to average more than 50,000 fans per home game this season, which would be a more than respectable first year at Dolphin Stadium. "I think with the facility and the big TV screens...those things are a big part of the stadium. Everything is always great with the stadium and the fan support has been good this year."

? With a lot of the freshmen playing this year, Shannon said his recruiting pitch to the 2009 class still doesn't really change. He still tells recruits that if they are good enough, they will play. "The recruits that are interested in Miami can see that if you do your job and prepare the right way, the coaches are going to give you an opportunity to be successful," Shannon said. "It is not going to be one of those deals where I am going to tell you what you want to hear, but I am not going to show it to you."
 8 years ago '04        #4862
booie4 
space
space
By no means is this week's Thursday night game against Virginia Tech going to be easy, but if Miami continues to execute their gameplan that has won them their past four games there is no reason the Hurricanes should lose.

Miami's formula during this current four game winning streak has been simple: stop the run on defense and get off the field on third down.

Most of UM's success these last four games is due to the play of the defense.

Coming out of halftime the Miami defense has been stout. During this four game winning streak, UM has allowed just a total of 21 points. Miami has responded to the halftime adjustments of defensive coordinator Bill Young and that has shown by keeping opponents off the scoreboard in the second half.

During Miami's first five games of the season, the defense allowed a total of 75 points in the second half.

The other defensive statistic Miami has vastly improved in this winning streak is their third down defense. UM's defense struggled to get off the field early in the year, but lately they have done a very good job of forcing opponents to punt.

In their last four games, Miami's third down conversion defense has been 15-of-62 (24%). That number is vastly improved compared to the conversion success UM allowed against Florida, North Carolina, and Florida State who combined to convert 54 percent of their third downs.

A key this week against Virginia Tech for the Miami defense will be stopping the run. Virginia Tech ranks 113th in passing offense, but averages 172 yards per game rushing. The Hokies' offense is predicated on the run.

During the four game winning streak, Miami's has done a very good job of limiting the ground game by allowing their opponent's leading rusher to average just 15 carries for 69 yards.

These successes in stopping opponents from scoring in the second half and getting off the field on third down go back to what Coach Randy Shannon has been preaching all season long: finish.

If Miami's defense continues their strong play in these final three games, UM will finish the season on a very good note.
 8 years ago '04        #4863
booie4 
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- For offensive lineman Orlando Franklin, Miami's bye week going into the Virginia Tech game couldn't have come at a better time.

The week off gives many of the players to heal up their nagging injuries and clean up their mistakes from the week before.

"The bye came at a real good time, so we can get back to where we need to be with our legs," Franklin said. "The little nicks here and there can get healed for the last three games of the season."

One of the mistakes Miami's offensive line continuously committed during the Virginia game was false start penalties throughout the game. During that game, Miami committed seven false start penalties.

If UM wants to continue this winning streak, costly mental mistakes that turn into penalties like false starts cannot be tolerated.

"Those penalties just happen that way and it was a loud place, so we just have to try and concentrate more as an offensive line," Franklin said. "It is just wanting to hit somebody before they hit you. Football is a game of leverage and striking ability and we were just trying to get that edge."

During last week's practice time, Franklin said UM used the week off for extra film study. Miami's offensive line will have to be sharp this week as they prepare for a Virginia Tech team that is very good at getting to the quarterback.

Virginia Tech has totaled 22 sacks on the season with 60 tackles for loss on the year.

"Nobody was really looking at it as a bye week," Franklin said. "Everybody was just looking at it as a chance to get a lot better for next week's opponent. We had an extra four or five days to prepare for them, so we are taking advantage of that situation and watching more film so we can break them down a little bit more."

Franklin says that going into the Virginia Tech game that the confidence of the young team is on the rise, but they still know they have the tough task at hand of ending the last three games of the season without a loss.

Miami is currently in a tie for first place for the Coastal Division and has a chance to compete for an ACC Championship with a strong end to the season.

"There is confidence, but we are still not there yet. We are going to continue to do the little things and continue to work on that stuff. We aren't going to look at it as we have won a couple of games and now lets relax. We are going to keep playing as if we are 2-3."
 8 years ago '05        #4864
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
so who going to the game this thurs?
 8 years ago '04        #4865
booie4 
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Wide receiver Tommy Streeter was one of Miami's top recruits in the 2008 class.

While a number of his fellow freshmen receivers are making plays--including high school teammate Aldarius Johnson--Streeter has been watching from the sidelines.

Streeter, a 6-foot-5 and 202 pounds, had season-ending surgery on his wrist in August and has been watching the team from the sidelines.

Two weeks ago, he had his wrist brace removed and began stretching with the team during practices, but is not practicing.

"He is just rehabbing, that's all he's doing," coach Randy Shannon said on Tuesday. "He's not practicing or anything. He probably won't practice until the spring time."

Streeter caught 36 passes for 676 yards and 11 touchdowns as a senior at Northwestern in 2007. He proved to be an elite receiver with excellent speed as he caught 25 touchdowns in his final two seasons as Northwestern won back-to-back state championships.

He chose Miami on signing day in a tight recruiting battle over Oregon, South Florida, South Carolina, and Boston College.

When Shannon was asked if he expected Streeter to be an impact player at Miami, Shannon responded: "Don't know, that's a long time away."
 8 years ago '04        #4866
booie4 
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- With the prospects of left tackle Jason Fox playing this week looking slim, look for Matt Pipho to be a regular part of the rotation against Virginia Tech.

When Fox went down with his ankle injury in the second half of the UVA game, it was Pipho (6-7, 307) who came in for relief of Fox and helped fill that void.

The playing time Pipho received at the end of the Virginia game was by far the most he had played in his UM career.

"Obviously I was sad to see Fox go down, but I have been waiting all season to get some playing time and the coaches put me in and I had a good time," Pipho said.

According to offensive line coach Jeff Stoutland, Pipho stepped in and did a very good job against Virginia.

"He is just waiting for his opportunity," Stoutland said. "He was in the two-minute drill in the last game and did a fantastic job. We have guys coming off the bench and this is something we work at all year. We try to work on the depth because this time of year you have injuries and guys have to be ready to go in. We have some young guys who are taking it to heart and doing what we ask them to do."

This season is the first year Pipho--a junior from LaPorte City, Iowa--has played tackle for Miami. In his first three seasons Pipho focused more on guard and center.

Pipho says he likes the change to tackle this season and feels more comfortable at that position.

"The biggest difference is the pass protection," Pipho said. "You are just dealing with 240 pound guys instead of 340 pound guys. That is a lot different and on running plays you have to set edges while on the inside you have to get vertical movement. It is different but it seems a little bit easier for me to do that so I am liking the transition."

"I have pretty much got it all down. There are just a couple of things I need to perfect."

When asked about how prepared he will be to go up against a non-stop pass rush from a group of Virginia Tech defensive linemen who are some of the most athletic defensive ends in the in the country, Pipho says that going up against Adewale Ojomo each day in practice will have him more than prepared for Virginia Tech.

"I go up against Adewale everyday and I haven't seen nothing like him. His bull-rush is pretty good and last week we played against Virginia and their linebackers averaged about 270 pounds, so I think
 8 years ago '04        #4867
booie4 
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The stats show it. Miami's defense has been vastly improved since the beginning of the year.

During UM's recent four game win streak, Miami has allowed opponents to convert just 24 percent of third downs and allowed just 17 second half points.

According to senior linebacker Glenn Cook, Miami's defensive improvement is just a product of the work the unit has put after starting the year slow.

"Third down defense was horrible for us in the beginning and we improved on all that," Cook said. "We have shut out pretty much every team in that four game winning streak in the second half, nobody has really scored. I think those are things we look at that we have improved."

"We went out and did something about it and fixed it and now we just continue to get better."

As for UM's ability to keep teams from scoring in the second half during the four game winning streak, Cook says it isn't really about second half adjustments, it is more about guys calming down at halftime and knowing their a.ssignments.

"Honestly we never really make that many adjustments. It is really just us calming down so we can do our stuff. It is just like let's do it and for some reason we haven't started strong. We have worked on finishing a lot though and we have been doing that pretty well."

If there has been a time that the UM defense hasn't been consistent during the four game winning streak, it has been in the first half. Cook attributes that to guys being too excited at the beginning of the game and not focusing on their a.ssignments.

"Maybe we come out a little too excited and too hyped and we get away from the fundamentals, but we worked on that last week, just wrapping up," Cook said. "Hopefully we can come out and start fast and eliminate that tough start."

Cook says the Virginia Tech gameplan is basically the same every year because they never really change their offensive scheme. Virginia Tech executes an offense that establishes a physical running game and builds a passing game off of that. Cook says UM will have to get back to the fundamentals on defense to control the Virginia Tech offense.

"We are not going to be confused. We just have to man up and make plays. They are going to run the ball, get some blocks on special teams, and get a return on us, so we just have to be real sound and we have worked hard in the running game with the special teams."

"You have to understand that is something they are good at every year. We have really been preparing this week with our getting of blocks and technique stuff just to be ready because they are going to come after us. That is what they do."
 8 years ago '04        #4868
booie4 
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- When you stack up the meaning surrounding Thursday's game against Virginia Tech, this might be the biggest game of Javarris James' career.

The game is being played primetime on a Thursday night, his cousin Edgerrin James will be inducted into the ring of honor, and a Miami win keeps them in the thick of a hunt for an ACC Championship.

There are many reason's why this week's game will be special for James.

"There is going to be a lot of people in my family that are going to be in the stands," Javarris said of Edgerrin being inducted into the ring of honor. "It is an honor for him and for me to be on the team and get a chance to see him go up there and now every time I am in the stadium I can look up there and see him and hopefully one day I can get myself up there."

"You are going to have a chance for the rest of the guys around the nation see what you got. Especially with playing a good opponent, there is going to be a lot of people watching so it gives us a chance to showcase our talent."

A big performance by Javarris James and the running backs will go a long ways to Miami controlling the Virginia Tech defense and coming out with a win.

Virginia Tech currently ranks 16th in the country in run defense, allowing just 103 yards per game rushing and nine touchdowns this year. James says he knows the importance of establishing the run Thursday night.

"We have definitely been talking about that," James said of establishing the running game. "One thing Virginia Tech is known for is stopping the run and the running backs and offensive line watched extra film this week to make sure we can get a running game going."

"They have a very aggressive defense and we don't want to put too much pressure on our young quarterbacks. If we can get a running game going, it can help those guys out a lot."

Dealing with a high ankle sprain since the second game of the season, James has been limited this year and is still searching for his first 100-yard game of the season. After playing a couple games on his ankle, James says he feels very close to being back to 100 percent healthy and he is ready to let his play show how good he can be when healthy.

"It feels good to be out there and helping my team," James said. "Watching on the sidelines, you learn a lot of things, but you want to be out there. Since my injury I have realized how my team needs me and hopefully from here on out I can have a healthy year."

As Miami heads into the Virginia Tech game on a four game winning streak, James talked about why he thinks Miami has recently finished games off and why he believes UM will finish the season on a strong note.

"Coach Shannon has emphasized f!ghting and guys not quiting and not giving up," James said. "They have gotten that into our heads since last year and I think it is starting to come around now and guys are believing into the team. As you can see throughout the whole game, guys are teaching each other and we are growing completely."
 8 years ago '04        #4869
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
i think it is very important for us to be ranked at the end of the season. DOnt know y wea re not right now, i feel we are better than several teams int eh top 25.

got to be rooting for maryland this weekend. we have to come with intensity against VT. ACC champ. game would be huge for us
 8 years ago '06        #4870
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
Hey guys, just got back from Monday's practice as the team prepares for Virginia Tech on Thursday.

Here's a few tidbits:

* QB Robert Marve has decided to grow out his hair and his facial hair for the rest of the season.

* QB Jacory Harris said Marve needs to get a haircut. But also said he is growing out his facial hair because too many people have commented on him having a baby face. He said he wants to get it long like rapper Rick Ross.

* Harris has grown comfortable into the No. 12 jersey he has doned since high school, but says his favorite number has always been 5, but over the years, teammates have always scooped up that number instead. Now, he plans on sticking with No. 12 the rest of his career.

* Coach Shannon says he spotted defensive coordinator Bill Young years before Young was the coordinator at Kansas in last year's Orange Bowl against Virginia Tech.

* Freshman WR Travis Benjamin insisted he has no idea what "Beamer Ball" is.

* Miami is 12-1 all-time on Thursday night. Virginia Tech is 15-3. The two have never met as Virginia Tech has won the last two in the series.

* Practice will resume Tuesday at 6:15 a.m.
 8 years ago '04        #4871
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
cant wait til the game....dolphin stadiums gonna be rockin and the whole country will be watchin:applause:
 8 years ago '05        #4872
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
cant wait til the game....dolphin stadiums gonna be rockin and the whole country will be watchin:applause:
yup yup..i got the day off work cuz i dont think i woulda be able to kept myself calm at work...so ima head out to the stadium round 3-330 and then come 730...its on
 8 years ago '04        #4873
booie4 
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Robert Marve hasn't shaved and he's starting to resemble the GEICO caveman. As long as the 'Canes continue to win, it could get worse, but winning is all that matters.

He can't remember the last time he's shaved and he's planning on growing his hair out. It's just a coincidence that the 'Canes have been winning since he stopped grooming himself.

"I am going to grow my hair out and let it get long. I don't remember the last time I shaved, it's been a while back," Marve said.

Let's just see how long it gets. Hopefully, another win and the hair will continue to grow. What's on tap is Virginia Tech on Thursday and Marve will need to get the 'Canes off to a good start for the 'Canes to have a chance to knock off the Hokies.

And the fact the 'Canes got a week off between the Virginia and Virginia Tech games is something that Marve is happy with.

"It's been great, just body refreshed. When you are in game atmosphere, your body breaks down pretty bad. It's a big time game, I am really excited," Marve said. "It's going to be a big time game for us, looking forward it and hopefully we come out with a win."

It's the last game at home this year before finishing out of the season on the road with games at Georgia Tech and N.C. State.

"It's our last game at home and we want to end with a bang at home," Marve said. "It's a night game so it's going to be live, going to be kicking and going. You play high school games at night. It's fun to play night games. Football is football no matter what day you play. We are going to be ready and prepared."

Marve has been impressed with the Hokies on film as well and he knows he needs to be ready.

"They are very good. They have very good schemes. They are very well coached. They have a lot of old guys out there," Marve said.

That's not Marve taking a shot. That's him calling the Hokies and experienced team, one far more experienced than Miami.

"We just have to be consistent with whatever we're doing. I think the run game is always big for our offense. It lets us flow so much better. We are looking forward to having Baby J and Cooper running it," Marve said. "I just want to win. That's all that matters to me."
 8 years ago '04        #4874
booie4 
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Defensive tackle Marcus Forston knows how important his play will be during Thursday's game against Virginia Tech.

Forston puts a lot of the pressure for stopping the Hokies' running attack on the defensive line and he doesn't want it any other way.

"I love that a lot of the pressure is going to be on the defensive linemen," Forston said. "That has made us go harder in practice and we will go even harder in the game. We don't want to let the team down."

"As a defensive lineman, the first thing you have to stop is the run. You want to make them go from running the ball to passing the ball and then the game gets a lot easier from there."

Miami's run defense has been good this season, allowing just two opponents to run for over 100 yards, but Virginia Tech is coming off their best rushing performance of the season.

Redshirt freshman Darren Evans set a school record by running for 253 yards last week in Virginia Tech's 23-13 win over Maryland.

Forston says that he expects Virginia Tech to continue to pound the ball on offense against Miami.

"They love to play smash mouth football," Forston said. "Their offensive line is physical and they want to come right at you and bow up. They have a running back that runs hard too, so we just have to go back to the techniques and fundamentals of wrapping up and running your feet after contact."

"He doesn't go down after first contact."

According to Forston, the bye week Miami is coming off of was particularly good for the defensive linemen.

"This week off was good to get our bodies back. I think everybody on the team just stayed in their house and let their body rest and watch football. We don't have time to relax, but we liked having all those hours off last week."

This season Forston has totaled 11 tackles, 1.5 tackles for loss, and one pass break-up. This game will be his first Thursday night game on ESPN and he says he can't wait to play in a game of that magnitude.

"With a Thursday night game on ESPN, everybody is going to be watching," Forston said. "Everybody is going to be tuned in. We just have to play hard and pursue to the ball."

Nov. 12, 2008
 8 years ago '04        #4875
booie4 
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- One of the keys to the Miami defense stopping the Virginia Tech running game is sure tackling from the cornerbacks on the edges of the defense.

Virginia Tech running back Darren Evans (6-0, 210) is a physical runner that punishes a defense by picking up yards after first contact.

That's why the cornerbacks in particular have to play with a physical mindset.

"We worked a lot on the corners coming up in run support for the tackle and that is a tremendous thing we are going to have to get done," Head Coach Randy Shannon said. "They have to step up and get in the mix of run support. That is one thing that will show on how much we worked on that when they step up."

Cornerback Chavez Grant says the defensive backs are ready to help in run support and he says that may even be a bigger key for the secondary this week than focusing on their passing game.

Grant ranks sixth on the team with 21 tackles on the year.

"Virginia Tech likes to run the ball, so we put a little more focus on tackling with the cornerbacks. The corners are going to have to help and the safeties are going to have to help. We don't expect much out of the passing phase of their offense, so when it comes to running, we have to get in there and help. We feel like if we can make them pass the ball we can beat them."

That's because Virginia Tech's passing game is anemic at best. None of Virginia Tech's wide receivers have caught a touchdown pass this season. Danny Coale leads them in receiving with 21 receptions for 220 yards.

Grant says he and the secondary will do their best to continue Virginia Tech's streak of wide receivers not catching touchdowns.

"You would never think that any team in the country would have wide receivers that haven't caught a touchdown pass," Grant said. "With the way they are running the ball though and how they are winning games, that is what helps them win games."

"We would like to continue that streak and we are going to prepare and do our best to keep that streak going."

Miami's defense has progressively improved throughout this season. During UM's four game winning streak, the defense has allowed just 17 points and allowed opponents to convert just 24 percent of third downs.

Grant says that is just the whole idea of Miami's defense finishing off plays coming to fruition.

"We have been harping on that all season," Grant said. "The more it is harped on, the more it is in your head and the more you are going to try and do it. Our coaches say to make sure we get off on third down and our leaders say it too. Once you hear it all the time and the moment presents itself we try to attack it."

Nov. 12, 2008
 8 years ago '04        #4876
booie4 
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Jacory Harris is confident heading into the Virginia Tech.

The true freshman quarterback is confident for a reason.

"They don't do anything complicated," Harris said. "They run one coverage and that really surprised me. They run one coverage. You see blitzes everywhere. They just send one more than you can block."

Harris compares the Virginia Tech defense to Florida "because of the way they roll and switch to a Cover 2."

Harris heads into Thursday's game fresh off his third ACC Rookie of the Week honor after leading the Canes to a comeback victory over Virginia after passing for 160 yards and two touchdowns.

He engineered a 95-yard game-tying drive late in the fourth quarter to send the Canes into overtime, but insisted he doesn't think about the time of the game when he's in control.

"I'm not thinking about it," Harris said. "I don't look at the time or the chains. That is something I think I need to do. I just know that every pass you need to get a first down or a touchdown.

"I almost ran out of time. We had the ball over seven minutes. When we got down to the end of the field, coach told me we had 1:15 left and I was really surprised."

Harris has had a successful freshman season throwing for 698 yards and seven touchdowns in a back-up role.

"My freshman year has been something that other freshmen can say they've had," Harris said. "It's been a wonderful experience. I've been here having the chance to play with my freshmen classmates and some of my teammates from back at Miami Northwestern.

"Plus no other freshmen can say they have been given the opportunity to play in a BCS bowl game. All we have to do is win out and hope one other team loses. It was something that wasn't expected."

Harris has grown accustomed to being the No. 2 quarterback this season, which has been a growing process for him.

He said patience was the key.

"Patience, I learned that at the beginning of the season," Harris said. "Things might not go the way you want them to go at first, but at the same time, you are doing whatever is best for the team. I learned that you have to play your role and as long as you play your role, success is going to come."

Miami (6-3, 3-2) will host Virginia Tech (6-3, 3-2) on Thursday night at 7:30 with a nationally televised ESPN audience watching.

"It does add some extra hype," Harris said. "You know you can't make mistakes and you know you've got to look good too. You have to go out there looking good and perform well, just do everything for your team and come out with the victory."
 8 years ago '04        #4877
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
i hope we dont come out flat at the beginning. We need to come out on fire
 8 years ago '04        #4878
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,789 | Props total: 1393 1393
man im so ready for this game right now we need this W
 8 years ago '06        #4879
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
ya we need this W for respect
 8 years ago '05        #4880
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
gameday fam...checking in cuz im getting ready to go tailgating...and prolly wouldnt have another chance to post today...lets get it!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy