Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4361
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
Florida is not a bunch of pussies, they are far from soft homie. And if a "soft" team beats your a.ss next week what are y'all?
 8 years ago '04        #4362
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,795 | Props total: 1400 1400
 1000bluntz said:
Florida is not a bunch of pussies, they are far from soft homie. And if a "soft" team beats your a.ss next week what are y'all?
if you notice i didnt call the gators pussies, i called them soft.

they are not a physical team outside of tebow that is.

much of your offense is getting those small quick guys(Demps,Rainey,James and harvin who is not neccessarily small) in space with the football( all of the motion and formation switches) thats just how your offense thrives those boys cant line up and play smash mouth football.

Defense is small too. and far from being physical. they are just fast
 8 years ago '04        #4363
1000bluntz 
space
space
I'm sure our "soft" team won't have any trouble disposing of your squad.
 8 years ago '06        #4364
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,667 | Props total: 12179 12179
 1000bluntz said:
I'm sure our "soft" team won't have any trouble disposing of your squad.
kiss the rings!!!!!!

throwing rocks at the throne
 8 years ago '04        #4365
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
shannon needs to post this sh*t up in the team locker room

Attention, Miami Hurricanes: Florida senior receiver Louis Murphy has something to add.
"I don't refer to them as "The U," "Murphy said. 'Because "U" stands for university, and we're the real university.''
@this f*g, i hope we lay a couple good licks on him
 8 years ago '05        #4366
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,675 | Props total: 3793 3793
bout time FSU/UM or FSU/UF is out the way, now we get to watch ya'll sh*t on each other.
 8 years ago '04        #4367
1000bluntz 
space
space
 madness said:
shannon needs to post this sh*t up in the team locker room

@this f*g, i hope we lay a couple good licks on him
Actually if you wanna be technical Murph is correct. UF is the premier University for the state of Florida. Miami is a little private school. Yes I know the academics are excellent but the players are still as dumb as any other team.

Can't wait to see what Percy can do in his first game, hopefully he can play until the blowout is cemented in the 3rd quarter and then the back ups come in. The coaches better not do that stupid a.ss QB carousel they did yesterday, though, that was retarded. Plus Spikes coming in to play, y'all in some trouble.

Went out and copped a new HDTV today, this game is going to be that much more spectacular for me.
 8 years ago '04        #4368
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 1000bluntz said:
Actually if you wanna be technical Murph is correct. UF is the premier University for the state of Florida. Miami is a little private school. Yes I know the academics are excellent but the players are still as dumb as any other team.
then why is it that "little private school" has more national championships in its history than the "premier university"?

i swear to god if miami pulls of the upset you better delete your boxden account for life
 8 years ago '04        #4369
1000bluntz 
space
space
 madness said:
then why is it that "little private school" has more national championships in its history than the "premier university"?

i swear to god if miami pulls of the upset you better delete your boxden account for life
Hell to the naw y'all need me. If we lose I'll just cry, no way I'll delete my account. I'm the only Gator fan that actually will banter with you fu*ks on a consistent basis, you should somewhat respect that. Plus despite my hatred for y'all and FSU you know I have at least some knowledge of what I'm talking about, it's not always just sh*t talk, sometimes I do bring very good points to the table. Now whether y'all wanna admit that or not is up to you but I do know a little bit about the game of football.

I love smack talking with y'all, this is the first time I've felt confident about our chances against a Miami team in a long time, that says something about how great you were. For the first time going into a UF/UM game it's UF that has the playmakers, it used to ALWAYS be the other way around. Sorry I'm excited you would be too.
 8 years ago '07        #4370
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,279 | Props total: 6 6
smh i missed the first game....looking forward to miami this upcoming week
 8 years ago '06        #4371
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Anticipation builds for Miami Hurricanes-Florida Gators

Canes-Gators week is here, and UM players can hardly contain their anticipation. ''Can't wait to play against [ Tim Tebow],'' UM safety Lovon Ponder said. Robert Marve even kept a picture of Tebow (and other UM opponents) on his dorm wall as motivation, Jermaine McKenzie noted.

But UM's Spencer Adkins says UF's offense doesn't scare the Canes. Although UM respects Tebow, ''there ain't nobody scared of him,'' Ponder said. Said cornerback Brandon Harris: ``There's respect, but no fear at all.''

And safety Randy Phillips put it this way: 'Tebow is one man. The Florida Gators we're worried about -- we're not worried about one player. They have other great players -- Percy Harvin, Chris Rainey, Louis Murphy. There's no fear in Miami Hurricanes' hearts.'' Gators coach Urban Meyer said he isn't sure if receiver Harvin (heel) will play.

Michigan had success with blitz packages against Tebow in January's Capital One Bowl, and nobody will be surprised if UM defensive coordinator Bill Young does the same. (Young likes to play an attacking style against a spread offense, which he faced in practice at Kansas last year.) UM will try to limit Florida's crossing routes and prepare its defense how to react to UF's presnap motion.

UM believes its improved defensive speed should help against a fast Gators offense. Randy Shannon ''did a heck of a job getting a lot of speed and athletes [who] swarm around,'' defensive tackle Marcus Forston said.

Just as important as the secondary (buoyed by Anthony Redd*ck's return, Harris' arrival and JoJo Nicolas' emergence) will be UM's defensive front seven, both to stop the run (especially Tebow) and generate a pass rush. ''If the defensive line . . . comes to play, we're going to come out with a victory,'' Forston predicted. That would shock experts, with one Vegas sports book listing UF as a 17 ½-point favorite.

LETS GET IT :angry12::angry12::angry12:

yall muthafu*kas are lucky we are not playing you a year or two from now!!

8 years ago '04        #4372
1000bluntz 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
Anticipation builds for Miami Hurricanes-Florida Gators

LETS GET IT :angry12::angry12::angry12:

yall muthafu*kas are lucky we are not playing you a year or two from now!!

Wouldn't say we're lucky. It would be nice to play y'all when you're better though. Thing is you can't really expect that Florida is going to suck any time soon as long as Meyer is at the helm. Wish it was next year we were playing y'all too.
 8 years ago '04        #4373
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,795 | Props total: 1400 1400
man i cannot fu*king wait
 8 years ago '04        #4374
1000bluntz 
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
man i cannot fu*king wait
Tell me about it. Hannah's bi*ch a.ss better stay away, I wanna view this game on my brand new 42" HD joint.
 8 years ago '05        #4375
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
cant wait...driving up thurs morning
ima be at the game even tho all my friends advised me against it...first time watching a game at the swamp so gatta take advantage becuz who knows when the hell we gonna play at the swamp again
 8 years ago '06        #4376
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
*Daps the fellow UM fans*

Glad I found this thread.
 8 years ago '04        #4377
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 594 594
MIAMI, Fla. -- Glenn Cook made his return to the field on Thursday night after missing the 2007 season with ligament damage in his foot.

Cook, a senior from Hollywood, Fla., started at middle linebacker and finished with two tackles including one for a loss in Miami's 52-7 win over Charleston Southern.

"It was fun to be out there. I was excited," Cook said. "I had jitters myself even though I had done this many times. That first series, I was a little nervous. Me and (Anthony) Redd*ck talked about that, but after that we went out and had fun."

Cook helped lead a defense that held Charleston Southern to 126 total yards in their first regular season game at Dolphin Stadium after 71 seasons at the Orange Bowl.

"Our fans came out and supported us," Cook said. "Hopefully as we continue to win and continue to improve, we need that support. Our community is great. We have great fans. It feels good. It feels the same, almost."

Freshman quarterback Jacory Harris, Cook's roommate, was productive in his first collegiate game completing 16-of-26 passes for 190 yards and one touchdown. He also rushed for another.

"I wasn't surprised," Cook said. "He was calm the whole time. He was relaxed. I was happy with what he did. He played well."

Harris will a.ssume the back-up role to Robert Marve this week at No. 5 Florida, but will play in the game according to coach Randy Shannon.

Florida is coming off a 56-10 thrashing of Hawaii on Saturday afternoon. Miami and Florida are meeting for the first time since 2004, when the Hurricanes won 27-10 at the Peach Bowl.

Miami has won the last six contests between the two schools dating back to 1986. All six times, Miami was the higher seeded team.

"That's a big game," Cook said. "We have a lot of guys who have played in state championships and been in big games. All it is, is on another level. Just calm yourself down and be relaxed."

Cook insists that the Hurricanes have not been focused on the Gators throughout the off-season.

"Not really," Cook said. "We were focused on ourselves. We were implementing a new defense and a new offense. We really haven't focused on Florida and really don't know much about what they are doing to be honest."

If Miami (1-0) is going to pull of the big upset over Florida (1-0), they will need to have some of the younger players step up and perform in the big game.

Marve, a redshirt freshman, will be playing in his first game. Freshmen Aldarius Johnson, Travis Benjamin, LaRon Byrd, Marcus Forston, Marcus Robinson, Sean Spence, and Brandon Harris also could be expected to make an impact.

"Most of our freshmen are real mature," Cook said. "I've been saying that all camp. Those guys seem to be a little bit older than their age they are."

Miami returns to the practice field on Tuesday afternoon in preparation for Saturday's game in Gainesville
 8 years ago '04        #4378
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 594 594
Everybody is counting Miami out in this week's game against Florida at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, but UM has enough talent to pull off an upset.

Miami needs to play a near perfect game to upset Florida on Saturday and here are ten key elements during the game that UM needs to accomplish in order to come out victorious.

1. The Miami defensive backs make sound tackles

This one sounds simple, but it could be the most important key. Florida's spread offense is at its best when their speedy skill players are matched up one-on-one with a defender and make that player miss before they break a long gain. Once Miami's cornerbacks and safeties are one-on-one with a receiver or defensive back, they must make the tackle and wrap up. Florida has the type of elite speed on offense that they will make a defense pay if they attempt to arm tackle.

2. Both James and Cooper have career games

These are Miami's two best offensive players and they have to bring their best this weekend. It's a lot to ask, but the two backs need to total 200 combined yards passing and running. James' career best game came against Houston in 2006, when he ran for 148 yards and one touchdown on 18 carries. Cooper's career game came against Florida State last season when he ran for a tough 80 yards and one touchdown on ten carries while also finishing with 18 receiving yards. James and Cooper must come up big this week for the offense.

3. Special teams makes a big play

It doesn't matter what the play is--a long return or a blocked punt or kick--Miami needs a strong performance from their special teams to steal momentum from Florida.

4. The defense neutralizes the Florida rushing attack

It is strange to say that Miami needs to stop Florida's running game and make them rely on Tebow's arm, but that should be the defense's first priority this weekend. This whole offseason, Florida has worked on finding an identity in the running game and making it a priority of the offense. In Kestahn Moore, Chris Rainey, Emmanuel Moody, and Jeff Demps, Florida has a bevy of speed backs that they will throw at the Miami defense. In the season opener against Hawaii, Florida ran for 255 yards and four touchdowns. If UM can force the Florida offense to be a one-dimensional passing attack, then they can turn all their attention to stopping Tebow.

5. The defense forces a couple turnovers

Nothing can change the momentum of a game like defensive turnovers and Miami needs to have a couple in this game. A great defense is measured by the amount of touchdowns it gives up and the amount of turnovers it forces. The Miami defense can't have a performance like they did against Charleston Southern, when they did not force a single turnover.

6. Robert Marve and Jacory Harris play efficiently with zero turnovers

The best thing Marve and Harris can do this week is not turn the ball over. If both quarterbacks can get out of the game without throwing an interception, their performance should be considered solid at worst. As seen in the Hawaii game, Florida feeds off their defensive turnovers and makes the opposing team pay for its blunders. With Miami sending out two young quarterbacks this week, the UF defense will definitely be licking its chops.

7. The zone blitz scheme confuses Tebow

If Moncur and Bailey are unable to return this week, Miami's effectiveness in the zone blitz becomes much more important. UM didn't show much of Bill Young's zone blitz scheme, but everybody knows from his days at Kansas that he has many different confusing looks that he can throw at an offense. Linebackers Spencer Adkins and Darryl Sharpton particularly showed an effectiveness in getting to the quarterback off the edge. Look for the UM defense to try and confuse Florida early by attacking from many different spots.

8. Offensive line must dominate

It could be argued the offensive line is the most important position unit on the offense for the Florida game. Miami must establish the running game and control the time of possession if they are going to put points on the board and keep the potent UF offense off the field. As far as protecting the quarterbacks in the passing game, the line needs to keep Florida from rattling the young signal callers by hitting them after throws or with constant pressure--especially early in the game.

9. Allen Bailey and Eric Moncur return

Miami desperately needs their starting defensive ends back this week. The four defensive ends Miami played against Charleston Southern--Steven Wesley, Marcus Robinson, Gavin Hardin, and Andrew Smith--did a solid job, but they didn't dominate a lesser opponent like they should have. Miami does get redshirt freshman Adewale Ojomo back from suspension for the Florida game and if they can add Bailey and Moncur to the mix, the unit goes from average to very good.

10. The Miami Tight ends keep the LBs honest

Florida knows that Miami wants to establish the running game. A way Miami can keep the Florida linebackers honest is by using their tight ends in the passing game early on. Shannon has said the tight ends have been the most consistent playmakers on the offense this fall camp and now it is time for them to show in a game how they have looked in practice.
 8 years ago '06        #4379
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Miami (FL) Columbus High School RB and 2010 recruit Jakhari Gore's cousin, Frank, played for the University of Miami and is now in the NFL.

And Jakhari plans to follow in Frank's footsteps.

"I'm going to commit to UM," Gore said. "I like the school a lot. I grew up around Miami and everything. I just like the tradition. I've been talking to my cousin a lot about it, about other schools. He said if UM is what you've got in your heart then run with it. I've been talking to him and my mom a lot about it. I just like Miami a lot, how they use their running backs a lot."

Gore says he wants to try and take some unofficial visits before announcing a decision. He hopes to have those trips lined up within the next month or so.

"I plan to commit in the next two months because I don't want to wait too long," Gore said.

Why the rush to decide?

"I don't want to be going through all this," Gore said. "If UM is what I really like, that's what I really like. Why waste other colleges time if you know where you're going to?

"I'll commit soon. I'm going to take visits soon so I can make my commitment."

Gore doesn't have an official UM offer yet, but he's spoken to Cane coaches and says "They said they're ready for me to come there and are just telling me to keep up my grades and everything."

He says he's also spoken to coaches from the University of Florida, Clemson, Ole Miss and Ohio State.

"It's been a lot of colleges I've been talking to," Gore said.

Gore got his team's season off to a good start – in the opener against Belen he scored the winning touchdown on a 12-yard run. His team won, 13-9.

The 5-foot-10, 170-pounder finished last year with 1,157 yards and 13 touchdowns, averaging 10 yards per carry.

:applause::applause::applause:
 8 years ago '06        #4380
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Miami Northwestern High School DT Todd Chandler, a Class of 2010 prospect, got some good news recently: He has a damaged LCL, not a torn ACL.

He had surgery and says he expects to be back for the end of this season.

And he's hoping for some better news soon: A written Cane offer.

"I have verbal offers from a bunch of schools, including Miami," Chandler said. "Miami's really, really my top choice. I'm thinking about committing, but I just have to see."

He says he likely wouldn't commit until he returns from his injury.

"The chances are pretty good (I'll commit to Miami)," he said. "My love for Miami is still there whether they win or lose."

Chandler injured his knee during a practice. The night of Miami's season opener he was in the hospital – he had surgery the next day.

"Doctors said I had a real good surgery, that it's going to be 8-10 weeks until I can come back," Chandler said. "I had arthroscopic surgery. I'm trying to come back around the Central game or playoff time."

Chandler says he spoke with former teammates and current Canes Marcus Forston, Sean Spence and Jacory Harris after the Canes defeated Charleston Southern.

"I told them congratulations, was asking them how it felt to be playing in college and not high school," Chandler said. "They said it was fun, is still almost the same but bigger stakes."

Last year Chandler finished with 77 tackles, 10 sacks, three forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries and 20 tackles for losses.

Chandler's Northwestern teammates were invited recruits to UM's season opener.

"All of the team was there," Chandler said. "They said they had a real good time, that they had fun watching our players play for a different team."
ooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:applause::applause:

PLUS the top cornerback dior mathis outta michigan/nation said he should be commiting soon... he already has verball offers from florida, michigan, ohio state and USC:dancingcool:

2010 is already lookin like a beast class in south florida and looks like we already got 3 commits outta way... this class is gonna be special too... maybe even more than 2008 :applause:

we gonna be too strong

Last edited by DEDOS; 09-02-2008 at 01:58 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago