most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #4341
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
so im glad yesterdays game was a blowout, cuz i dont remember half of what happend...missed the first 2 scores becuz i was out drinking at the parking lot and then i missed coopers punt ret td becuz i was buying more beer at the concession stand...however what stood out to me was definately jacory harris, loved that he was able to roll out / scramble and still looking to pass not like bum a.ss kyle wright who would tuck it away and take the sack. so sh*ts looking right for the future

going to the uf game next week

ps: does ne ways does ne body else have a problem with cooper returning punts? personally everytime i see him lining up to return im just thinking for the love of god please dont get hurt.
 8 years ago '04        #4342
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Deeangoe said:
ps: does ne ways does ne body else have a problem with cooper returning punts? personally everytime i see him lining up to return im just thinking for the love of god please dont get hurt.
naw i'm cool with cooper returning punts, he's one of few proven playmakers on the team and needs to touch the ball at least 15-20 times per game. now if he was our starting running back i wouldnt want him returning punts but since we've got some nice depth there with baby j, derron thomas, mcneal and chambers i'm cool with it.
 8 years ago '04        #4343
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,028 | Props total: 2228 2228
Not surprised Brown has been struggling. He did play in Kansas against no competition. I knew Spence would be a beast right out the gates. That kid Lerentee McCray who we got from y'all has been looking great and is going to play this year.
 8 years ago '06        #4344
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,715 | Props total: 12257 12257
 1000bluntz said:
That kid Lerentee McCray who we got from y'all has been looking great and is going to play this year.
whos that???

ohhh yeah that kid who got his scholly pulled from shannon for flirting with yall

he would be red shirting this year if he came to us.....

doubt he beats out Spence or Futch
 8 years ago '04        #4345
1000bluntz 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
whos that???

ohhh yeah that kid who got his scholly pulled from shannon for flirting with yall

he would be red shirting this year if he came to us.....

doubt he beats out Spence or Futch
Doesn't mean the kid isn't any good. He's really, really fast for a LB and has played well for us. I'm sure he'll enjoy being on the sidelines of the winning team on Saturday rather than the sideline that Spence and Futch are going to be on. McCray is a very good LB, he was a beast last year in HS, had tons and tons of tackles.

I just had a feeling that Brown might have been a tad overrated coming out of HS because he played against zero competition in Kansas, y'all can't deny that. Y'all all had him pegged as a savior the day he committed and he ain't even on y'all two-deep right now, what's that tell you. I think he'll be good eventually but Florida kids actually play good competition that better prepares them for the college game, Kansas not so much.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 08-29-2008 at 05:29 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #4346
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Doesn't mean the kid isn't any good. He's really, really fast for a LB and has played well for us. I'm sure he'll enjoy being on the sidelines of the winning team on Saturday rather than the sideline that Spence and Futch are going to be on. McCray is a very good LB, he was a beast last year in HS, had tons and tons of tackles.

I just had a feeling that Brown might have been a tad overrated coming out of HS because he played against zero competition in Kansas, y'all can't deny that. Y'all all had him pegged as a savior the day he committed and he ain't even on y'all two-deep right now, what's that tell you. I think he'll be good eventually but Florida kids actually play good competition that better prepares them for the college game, Kansas not so much.
hmmmm he had the most tackles in the AA game

at the end of the day your telling you would take mccray over A. Brown?

savior??? thats a little too much famo... it aint so easy to beat out spence and futch

BY THE WAY HOW IS MATT DOORMATT PATCHAN DOING

and is DT gonna see the field... meanwhile TB is getting playing time right off rip... come to the U we know how to play the muck!!!!!!!!!!

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #4347
1000bluntz 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
hmmmm he had the most tackles in the AA game

at the end of the day your telling you would take mccray over A. Brown?

savior??? thats a little too much famo... it aint so easy to beat out spence and futch

BY THE WAY HOW IS MATT DOORMATT PATCHAN DOING

and is DT gonna see the field... meanwhile TB is getting playing time right off rip... come to the U we know how to play the muck!!!!!!!!!!

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
I'm not saying I'd take McCray over Brown but I really like the kid and I'm sure you wouldn't have minded had he not wavered and stayed a Cane. You know he's good, why you frontin' like he ain't sh*t for some reason?

Deonte is a starter now. Patchan is going to play A LOT on the DL, he's looked incredible in just the few days he's had contact work.
 8 years ago '07        #4348
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,279 | Props total: 6 6
hello all been a long time fan of the canes, first time posting in here tho wuddup
 8 years ago '04        #4349
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 Syphernix said:
hello all been a long time fan of the canes, first time posting in here tho wuddup
sup fam, welcome and stay active
 8 years ago '07        #4350
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,279 | Props total: 6 6
lol ima need to go to a site to get a run down of the current roster and there classifications.....
 8 years ago '07        #4351
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,617 | Props total: 1 1
 Deeangoe said:
so im glad yesterdays game was a blowout, cuz i dont remember half of what happend...missed the first 2 scores becuz i was out drinking at the parking lot and then i missed coopers punt ret td becuz i was buying more beer at the concession stand...however what stood out to me was definately jacory harris, loved that he was able to roll out / scramble and still looking to pass not like bum a.ss kyle wright who would tuck it away and take the sack. so sh*ts looking right for the future

going to the uf game next week

we have a stock load at running back anyways so i would like to see him get touches in any other way possible because the man can just flat out make plays.
 8 years ago '06        #4352
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space

US AGAINST THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 years ago '05        #4353
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
it is being directed by 2 um alumni so maybe it wont be that bad
 8 years ago '04        #4354
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 601 601
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- So what is the one thing Miami coach Randy Shannon feels like he learned about his team after their season opening 52-7 win over Charleston Southern Thursday night?

Though Miami played an overmatched Football Championship Subdivision opponent in their opening game, Shannon says he feels good about the depth the freshmen bring to the team.

Shannon played 20 freshmen against Charleston Southern, with every available freshman receiver and defensive lineman playing snaps in the game. Depth is one of the key reasons why Shannon feels confident in this year's team.

"This is a lot better team already than we had last year," Shannon said.

"We drilled these young guys offensively and defensively with so many reps in practice that they showed it last night where they can sustain and do those type of things. I think every receiver in some way form or fashion caught a ball in the game. Which is good because it shows that we have depth at that position to where we can rotate guys and they are fresh all the time."

Freshmen who particularly played well and showed flashes of solid play were wide receiver Thearon Collier, who caught two passes for 21 yards and nearly broke a long punt return, linebacker Sean Spence, who finished the game with two tackles and was always around the ball, and Andrew Smith who had one sack and one quarterback hurry.

The positions that Shannon wants to particularly build some depth by playing freshmen is at wide receiver, linebacker, and defensive line. With defensive ends Eric Moncur and Allen Bailey still uncertain for the Florida game, the young defensive linemen will have to continue to adjust to the college game quickly.

"All the young guys played well. From Gavin Hardin to Andrew Smith to Marcus Robinson. Jeremy Lewis even played and Micanor Regis played. Those guys did well. The still have a ways to go, but for them to get in the game and play and do some things like they did was very good.

NOTES

? All seven players suspended for the Charleston Southern game will be available for Florida game. Shannon said only Marve should be expected to start of the returning group.

? Shannon says he is not sure at this point if starting defensive ends Eric Moncur (hernia) and Allen Bailey (chest) will play against Florida.

? Reggie Youngblood "should be ready" to play in the Florida game, according to Shannon.

? Wide receiver Jermaine McKenzie played late in the CSU game because he was coming off a nick, Shannon said.

? Shannon on Florida's speed: "They have a 4X100 that could probably beat any college team in the nation as far as speed wise. They probably have the four fastest guys in America that plays football."

? Offensive Coordinator Patrick Nix is coaching from the sidelines this year, rather than the booth because Miami is playing two freshmen quarterbacks. "When you look into a kid's eyes and ask him questions, you can find out real quick if you know what he wants to do," Shannon said.
 8 years ago '04        #4355
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 601 601
MIAMI, Fla. -- Marcus Forston had played on the turf at Dolphin Stadium, but for the first time he played on the Dolphin Stadium turf as a member of the University of Miami football team.

Starting the season off as a second team defensive tackle, Forston was pleased with the performance of the defensive line, but he doesn't want to stop working and doesn't want his unit to stop working.

"I feel like we played okay, but we should never be satisfied. We have to keep on being mad, keep on being hungry," Forston said.

The defensive line did a good job dominating the line of scrimmage keeping Charleston Southern to less than 200 yards of total offense, but he already knows that there is a bigger opponent awaiting next weekend in Gainesville.

"When I signed at Miami, I always knew they would be in big time situations, playing teams, it was a big time situation," Forston said. "We got to come focused, ready to practice, wanting to practice."

But it remains the responsibility of the defense to control the game and put the team in the position to win next weekend. Forston says the defense has developed a motto beyond the "No Excuses" team motto.

"I would say coach Shannon did a hell of a job recruiting this year, getting a lot of speed, getting a lot of athletes in to swarm around. Our motto is swarming and that's what we did today and what we want to do this year," Forston said.

Thursday night he watched his former high school teammate Jacory Harris start at QB and he feels the battle between the two and the performance that Harris put up against Charleston Southern will keep the pressure on Robert Marve to perform at Florida.

"Next week he knows he (Marve) has to come out and play because those guys have been competing since Spring. They are two of the best bruhs, they love competing against each other. Whenever one does good, the other is there cheering him on. There is no dislike between the two," Forston said.

But it's about the defensive line, one that is filled with freshmen, but one that would also welcome the return of Allen Bailey and Eric Moncur.

"It's just going to be penetration by the defensive line. The d-line is the heart and soul of the defense. If the defensive line comes out and makes a new line of scrimmage, we'll come out with a victory," Forston said. "It's what you make of it. That's a great a team, but we're a great team too. We are pushing ourselves to get bigger, stronger and faster. We are working hard to build this chemistry, like a family and it's a chain and no one can break it. Preparation is the key. If guys are willing to work because they want to work, and out there because they want to win, that's going to carry out onto the field. These guys that came here came from winning programs. We know what it takes to win."
 8 years ago '04        #4356
1000bluntz 
space
space
Hope y'all ready for next week, you're going to need a lot of help from God to beat UF in the Swamp.
 8 years ago '04        #4357
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Hope y'all ready for next week, you're going to need a lot of help from God to beat UF in the Swamp.
yeah, and it only took 23 years of praying to God to have a chance to beat us:rolleyes:

fu*k outta here, chump
 8 years ago '04        #4358
1000bluntz 
space
space
 madness said:
yeah, and it only took 23 years of praying to God to have a chance to beat us:rolleyes:

fu*k outta here, chump
Maybe but y'all about to get stomped out next week so the past has no bearing on what's about to happen, chump.

Beat FSU, though.
 8 years ago '04        #4359
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
im going to hold off on any negative UF comments for right now.

although the n*ggas are small and soft. are they fast. damn straight. but them fast n*ggas outside of Deonte Thyompson are small. James, demps, rainey....all small.

they key to victory for us is to wrap up. Hawaii was very undisciplined in their tackling and angles taken on the attack. not to mention nobody stayed in their cutback lanes.

not to mention we have at least 3 QB's better than hawaii's that cat was awful, he was straight up throwing to the blue jerseys. Playcalling for hawaii is bad too. who calls all those fu*king shuffle passes in the same Qtr. ?

basically.

Wrap-Up
Take Good angles
Run the football
play disciplined football , something UF struggled with today(penalty's)

and we can win.

UF isnt built for a physical football game...bunch them n*ggas in the mouth and watch them fall down.
 8 years ago '04        #4360
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Maybe but y'all about to get stomped out next week so the past has no bearing on what's about to happen, chump.

Beat FSU, though.
hurricanes dont have sh*t to lose, all the pressure is on the gators. an experienced team with the reigning heisman trophy winner and loaded on offense is supposed to beat a young rebuilding team, so i aint too concerned with the outcome.

Last edited by madness; 08-30-2008 at 05:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
155 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
116 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous:I Never Wanted To Smash Kimbella (Juelz Santana Baby Moms), Sh..
36 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
91 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
92 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
64 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
33 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy