Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #4321
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Xaiv said:
I found this it works for me

props
 8 years ago '07        #4322
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,219 | Props total: 7 7
anyone having sound problems?
 08-28-2008, 06:39 PM         #4323
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whens it supposed to start the feed?

edit nvm got it

Last edited by Cheeze; 08-28-2008 at 06:41 PM..
 08-28-2008, 06:58 PM         #4324
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Xaiv said:
1. go to

2. RIGHT SIDE u will see a RED box that says START WATCHING NOW

3. look underneith that and u will see where it says

Not at home? Select account type to sign in

it has a scroll down menu to the right of it.

4. click the box then click on VERIZON

5. a window will pop up (if u have pop ups available)

6. ENTER THIS NAME canesfans08
and password Mierda89

and then you'll have to install a media player after that it should work

My n*gga. Big ups fam.. Harris IS a BEAST
 08-28-2008, 07:10 PM         #4325
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JJ running like a freshman again
 8 years ago '05        #4326
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,688 | Props total: 3796 3796
don't forget it's Charleston Southern
 08-28-2008, 07:22 PM         #4327
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane Ra said:
This is Hankersons year my n*gga's.

Lets get it
 8 years ago '04        #4328
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
Once Harris puts on some weight Marve is transferring, watch. Harris is going to be really good, Marve is a little bi*ch. Although they are basically playing a HS team right now. Harris looks like he could be snapped in two by a midget, he definitely needs to hit the weights heavy. I like his future though even though he's a Candy Cane.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 08-28-2008 at 09:13 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #4329
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
oowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:applause::applause::applause:
 08-28-2008, 10:18 PM         #4330
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, Collier and Benjamin can fly.
 8 years ago '04        #4331
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
nice tuneup game, onto gainesville

on a side note, kirby freeman didnt make it past the first half before gettin benched for baylor
 8 years ago '06        #4332
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 madness said:
on a side note, kirby freeman didnt make it past the first half before gettin benched for baylor
 8 years ago '06        #4333
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 Junior G said:
don't forget it's Charleston Southern
dont tell miami fans that.... felt like a NFL game in there

there was alot of recruits there at the game and its good to show them that we can bring in 60,000 fans just to watch us play a sh*tty a.ss Division 2 team!!!!

this move to DS STADIUM is gonna really pay off!!!!!

:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #4334
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said:
nice tuneup game, onto gainesville

Kirby came back in for mop up duty

Last edited by booker20; 08-28-2008 at 10:42 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #4335
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 booker20 said:
Kirby came back in for mop up duty
final stats: 4-11, 31 yards, 2 INT. some things never change:greetings10:

anyways, jacory played very well considering it was his first game. hopefully bailey and the guys who were suspended are good to go next week, we'll need all the help we can get against the gators.
 8 years ago '05        #4336
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 booker20 said:
is Aldarius Johnson 1st team? and Why the hell did ya'll recruit Cannon Smith? I hope Jacory wins the startin job, hes gonna be the truth...
 8 years ago '04        #4337
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 597 597
MIAMI, Fla. -- Miami freshman quarterback Jacory Harris couldn't have asked for a better start to his UM career Thursday night.

Harris threw 190 yards and one touchdown and scored on a 30-yard rushing play to open the game in leading Miami to a 52-7 win over Charleston Southern.

"I just went there and put my team in positions where they could make plays, not me," Harris said. "If I give the ball to my teammates, everything will be ok."

The most impressive thing Harris showed against Charleston Southern however can't be seen in the stat book. Harris showed a tremendous poise and control while running the offense

Probably Harris' most impressive stat of the night might be the zero turnovers he committed in the game while going 16-for-26.

"He was definitely calm," running back Javarris James said. "He came out of the locker room and he was the same Jacory. Throughout the week I was calling him to stay in his playbook and I am just real proud of the way he played tonight."

"Jacory is never nervous," Head Coach Randy Shannon said. "Since the tenth grade he has been a calm person and he understands the game and has been playing football for a long time."

The play that got the jitters out early for Harris was a 30-yard touchdown run up the middle of the Charleston Southern defense during UM's opening drive.

"I had a couple of guys open, but as I stepped up in the pocket I saw lanes open and I figured, why not run the ball?" Harris said. "I was kind of nervous because you really couldn't get a grasp of the clay and I thought I was going to slip, but I scored."

Once Harris got comfortable in the game, he spread the ball around to 11 different receivers. Tight end Dedrick Epps led the team in receiving with one reception for 35 yards. Leonard Hankerson finished with three receptions for 20 yards and one touchdown.

Though Harris said he didn't have any jitters or sense of nervousness going into the game, he says the magnitude of the game did hit him when he entered the field after pre-game warm-ups.

"The moment that it hit me was when I walked back out after warm-ups to see how many fans were here," Harris said. "It just made me realize how important football and the University of Miami is to this community. I know there are a lot of people behind me and a lot of people behind this team, so I had to go out and perform for them."

Despite Harris' impressive performance, Shannon stated again that suspended quarterback Robert Marve would be the starter at quarterback on September 6 at Florida. When asked what Harris could have done in the Charleston Southern game to start against Florida, Shannon responded by saying "Nothing."
 8 years ago '04        #4338
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 597 597
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- When the depth chart for the season opener came out on Sunday, Arthur Brown's name was missing.

"He isn't on the two-deep and I don't know if he is going to play in the game," coach Randy Shannon said.

Brown, an explosive linebacker from Wichita, Kan., was the team's top-rated recruit by ESPN.com. He enrolled at Miami in January, participated in spring practices, and was one of the stars of the spring game with a team-high eight tackles and an interception.

Coming into the fall, he started out as the second-team strongside linebacker behind junior Darryl Sharpton. Mid-way through, he was replaced by fellow freshman Jordan Futch, who missed the majority of the 2007 season after leaving his high school team and did not enroll at Miami until the summer.

So what has Brown, who says he is 100 percent healthy, struggled with this fall?

"Really just getting everything down as far as adjusting to the playbook and to the scheme," Brown said. "But I am getting better every day."

Brown says the playbook is more advanced than what he was used to.

"Back in high school, we never really ran a structured defense and now coming to college, that is what it is designed for," Brown said.

When asked if he was frustrated, Brown responded: "No, not at all. not at all. Just continuing to work hard. That's really all it is and eventually you're time will come."

He does feel he has been progressing throughout fall practices.

Brown is hopeful he will have a role in the game whether it is on the base defense or on special teams.

"All I can do is to be prepared for when my time comes," Brown said.

Linebackers coach Micheal Barrow has been telling Brown to "focus in practice, the meeting room, and to not get discouraged."

Brown says he's going to keep working to get into the two-deep to earn playing time.

"I am going to do what a player does," Brown said. "When faced with a trial, I am going to continue to f!ght and focus on what I have to do."
 8 years ago '07        #4339
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,617 | Props total: 1 1
:applause: coooooooper ! james had a good game rushing too... maybe this can be some momentum going into gainesville cause well need alot of help to pull one out of there
 8 years ago '07        #4340
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,617 | Props total: 1 1
and authur brown is going to be a beast watch :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Mark Cuban: Trump is our number one draft pick
32 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy