Video inside 21 Savage Threatens To Kill Tyga and Disses Him In Sacramento
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #4021
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
 ttime236 said:
fu*k grades and injuries, Miller can straight up ball

We better end up with him regardless
Yeah cuz it`d be a shame if the 2 best Rb`s in Florida wanted to go to there, and ya`ll didn`t get either.
 8 years ago '06        #4022
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,552 | Props total: 11912 11912
running back is the least of our worries

07-01-2008, 12:23 AM         #4023
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I know is Hurricane James better get that draft stock up because he needs to bounce. We got to much talent coming in. Because Lee Chambers and Shawnbrey McNeal are fu*king burners and they need time to. So much speed at RB so hopefully JJ can become a truck stick monster like his cuz
 8 years ago '04        #4024
booie4 
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 580 580
"Word is freshman Jacory Harris has been impressive in 7-on-7 drills and that he's been throwing a very effective deep ball, especially to his former high school teammates in freshmen Aldarius Johnson, Tommy Streeter and Kendal Thompkins.

Former Belle Glade Glades Central star Travis Benjamin has been exciting on the field and is expected to get a chance to be a punt returner.

Redshirt freshmen Jermaine McKenzie continues to impress, but with all the injuries he's suffered beyond the car accident he was in last year, it remains touch and go with him. There is no doubt according to sources that he's a playmaker. It's just a matter of him staying healthy, getting on the field and producing the big plays teammates and coaches expect from him.

Brandon Harris will be no pushover in this battle as he's already received high praise from Swasey and is a workaholic. He's a film rat and understands the game. He possesses those natural abilities that simply can't be taught by any coach from having swivel hips and natural instincts that others don't have to just being an absolute competitor.

Sources beyond Swasey have confirmed that Harris has been impressive in recent 7-on-7 workouts since he's hit campus, but indicate that he still has an uphill climb to catch up to the upperclassmen."
 07-03-2008, 10:16 PM         #4025
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 Star CB feeling the love from two Premium Story

By Yancy Porter
Mississippi Scout
Posted Jul 1, 2008

Scout.com's #24 nationally rated cornerback has not attended any college camps this summer.

"I have not been to any yet, and I do not plan on going to any," stated Jamal Reid.

But Reid does plan to take in some unofficial visits this summer.

"I do plan to visit some schools. I just am not going to any camps. I am going to Miami July 22 & 23, but I do not know about the other schools yet."

Which colleges has Reid been talking to the most the last couple of weeks?

"Every school who is writing and emailing me. Basically every school who has offered me (USF, UCF, Miami, North Carolina, Memphis, Louisville, NC State, Indiana, Maryland, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, and Clemson). But Maryland, South Florida, Central Florida, and Miami are the ones who are staying in touch with me the most right now."

Reid stated in the last report that Miami, Ole Miss, and Central Florida were staying in touch the most. Has Ole Miss backed off?

"I still talk to Coach Vaughn a lot. We talk a lot. They are trying to get me to come over there this summer to see the campus. My uncle and coach are trying to set up a good date for all of the parties for me to get down there."

Who else would Reid like to visit?

"Maryland, Indiana, Clemson, Mississippi State, and N. C. State. North Carolina also just offered me. I want to check them out too. Basically, I want to see all of the schools who have offered me."

Which college(s) is showing the Lafayette standout the most love?

"Miami and Central Florida are sending me a lot of letters and email. I call their coaches and we talk about about a lot of stuff."

The 6' 0", 175 pound standout finished the '07 campaign with 40 plus catches for 1,000 yards and 15 touchdowns and also contributed 45 tackles and 10 picks at corner where he is projected to play on the next level

07-03-2008, 10:17 PM         #4026
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A traveling man Premium Story
Jon Bostic
Jon Bostic

By Jeremy Kenny
Staff Writer
Posted Jul 1, 2008

Linebacker is a big need for the Tigers’ 2009 recruiting class and one of the highest rated prospects they are after is Jon Bostic from Palm Beach Central High School in Wellington, Florida. Even though school has been out for a few weeks the talented backer has remained extremely busy.

“I’ve been working and working out for football,” he said. “I’m working for a construction company for the summer. And my workouts have been going well. I’m still 6-2, 225 but I can tell I’ve gotten stronger and faster. I don’t know what my 40 time is. I’ve run a 4.45 before but I just usually say 4.5.”

At 6-2, 225 pounds and running a 4.45, it’s no wonder Bostic had a tough time reeling off the names of all the schools that stopped by Palm Beach Central to watch him this spring.

“Michigan, USC, Florida, Miami, Florida State, Central Florida, South Carolina, West Virginia, Clemson, Duke, North Carolina, LSU a few times, Alabama, Auburn, and Boston College. I think that’s enough for now,” Bostic said with a laugh.

Even while receiving so much attention from schools across the county, Bostic and his parents are going to take their time with the recruiting process to make sure they make the right decision the first time.

“Right now I think I have 27 offers,” said the 4-star prospect. “I’m going to take my time though. My dad really wants me to look everywhere and visit everywhere I can. He says the decision I make is the decision I’m sticking with. He doesn’t want me having any doubts.

“So I’m going to visit as many schools as I can this summer and next fall and make my decision after I finish visiting places. And because of all that I don’t have a list of schools at all right now. But if I had to name some, I would say LSU, Florida, Miami, Florida State, Alabama, Auburn, South Carolina, Clemson, USC, West Virginia, Boston College, Tennessee, and Central Florida.”

“I’m going to be enrolling early,” he continued. “I’ll graduate in December. I just need to take an English class this summer and another English and economics in the fall, and I’ll be good to go. So that means I’ll be taking all my visits during the season and committing to a school sometime in December possibly, or just whenever I feel I am ready.”

All these visits mean Bostic and his family will be racking up the frequent flyer miles between now and the fall.

“I’ve been down to Miami already for a visit,” he said. “I liked it. I felt real comfortable with the coaching staff. I want a place to make me a feel like home and their coaches did that. I’m going to visit South Florida soon. I’m going to Friday Night Lights in a few weeks, then my mom wants me to go to the Florida State camp the next day because I haven’t been there yet.

“We’re trying to get to South Carolina. And I’m definitely making another trip to LSU, but I’m not sure when yet. My sister is playing AAU basketball, and her team is really good. They travel all over the country. So whenever we have a break from that we’ll go back to LSU.”

Bostic visited LSU for the Tigers’ spring game in April and he says there are many factors that play into him being so interested in LSU.

“LSU is one of the first schools that came after me early,” he said. “I feel real, real comfortable with the coaches. Coach McCarthy is my recruiting coordinator. We talk at least once a week, if not by phone then on email. I just talked to him on Saturday actually. I can talk to him anytime. He doesn’t try to pressure me into committing or anything like that. I’ll call him just to say ‘what’s up.’ I know they need linebackers this year, and they think I can play all three linebacker spots or even strong safety, so the choice is up to me.

“I prefer playing at the Will backer though,” the nation’s 5th ranked WLB continued. “And I know at LSU I would get that chance. That’s something that me and my dad are looking at is who will let me play on the weak side. Most of the schools recruiting me want me to play in the middle. But I like playing on the weak side because I like to blitz a lot. LSU runs the same defense as my high school so I know they blitz a lot. Being 1-on-1 with that tackle away from the tight end is just a good feeling.”

Another factor helping the Tigers’ cause is Bostic’s fellow 2009 classmate and LSU quarterback commit Russell Shepard.

“I talk to Russell Shepard about once a week, maybe every two weeks,” Bostic said. “We just talk about life in general. He wants me to let him know next time I go to LSU because he wants to go down there to meet me so we can hangout.”

As previously mentioned, Bostic is planning on enrolling at the school of his choice next January. That means he’s going to be on the road quite often for the rest of this summer and next fall.

“I’m going to take all five of my official visits,” he said. “The places I go to will depend on where I’m able to get to this summer. I’ll probably end up taking some unofficial visits during the season too.”

07-03-2008, 10:18 PM         #4027
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is four-star DL still committed? Premium Story
Olivier Vernon
Olivier Vernon

By Matt Seitz

Posted Jul 1, 2008

While Olivier Vernon is a soft verbal commit to the University of Miami, this will not stop him from being thorough in his recruiting process. He will continue to take visits before he ultimately makes his final decision. The defensive end from American Senior High School took a break from his “Madden 2008” game to answer some recruiting questions.

Olivier Vernon, weighing in at 237 pounds and standing at 6-foot-2, made it clear to Scout.com that he has still not completely made up his mind about the college he will be attending. He said the fact that he is a Miami fan would not make or break his decision.

“I’m about 30 minutes away from Miami’s campus,” Vernon said. “I grew up as a Miami fan, but I am definitely not going to base my decision on that.”

However, many believe that Vernon will still end up playing for the Canes. He did have plenty of good things to say about their football program. One plus for him was his familiarity with Miami’s players and coaches.

“I know all of the coaches there. They’re cool. Whenever I am on Miami’s campus, I like hanging out with the players and the coaches.”

According to Vernon, he now has over 20 total offers including Miami, Florida State, South Florida, and most recently Florida and Wisconsin.

“Florida was the last offer that I had. One of the a.ssistant coaches gave me a call. Right now I am not really looking at Florida. For Florida State, I talked to Coach Amato. He came to our high school spring game. The Florida State coaches are cool.”

Olivier Vernon, who racked up 52 tackles and 12.5 sacks his junior year, described himself as a “hard-working, dedicated leader.” In Vernon’s mind, the reasons for choosing a school are clear.

“The number one thing has to be the education. I want to get a good job when I graduate. The coaches and team chemistry are important too.”

Vernon is going to use this summer to plan upcoming visits. He doesn’t know all of the schools he will be visiting, but he mentioned that he wanted to check out Florida State, West Virginia, and Pittsburgh. He is doing whatever he can to keep his head on straight during the exhausting recruiting season.

“It hasn’t been too stressful. I don’t have my mind on it all the time. I spend a lot of time working out with the team. Our defense is going to be strong next year. I am also going to try and do some camps this summer.”

In addition to working out and planning visits, Vernon also keeps busy by playing one of his favorite video games: “Madden 2008.”

07-03-2008, 10:27 PM         #4028
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More visits for Randle? Premium Story
Rueben Randle
Rueben Randle

By Sonny Shipp
Louisiana/Texas Recruiting Analyst
Posted Jun 25, 2008

Scout.com’s No. 2 ranked receiver in the land took a pair of unofficial visits last week to check out Alabama and Miami. Rueben Randle also made it out to California after he returned home from South Beach and fans will be surprised to hear of the school he visited.

“Our coaches were working the camp at Cal (Berkley) so I went out there too,” Randle said.

USC, UCLA and Stanford were the West Coast schools that Randle had previously mentioned as having interest in and he admitted that Cal was one that was not really on his radar.

After his trip, though, the 5-star wide out will take a closer look at Jeff Tedford’s program.

“Not really,” Randle said when asked if Cal was a school he was interested in prior to the trip, “But it’s a real nice play out there and they take care of their players.”

Randle said that he didn’t take part in the camp at Cal but he did spend a little time talking to Tedford about what his role would be if he chose to head out West.

“Coach Tedford started to talk to me about playing quarterback but then he said that I wasn’t going to play there at the next level,” Randle said. “He just told me about the opportunity I’d have to play there and stuff like that. He told me if I worked hard I could go in and play early.”

The Bastrop (La.) product had planned on taking it easy for the remainder of summer with an unofficial trip in-state and a little getaway planned to go see his brother but there may be another trip or two on his agenda.

“My receivers coach told me that coach Brad (Bradshaw) wanted me to go to Michigan and Notre Dame the second week in July but we didn’t go into details about so I don’t much about it right now,” said Randle. “I’m planning to go to LSU in July for their camp but I’m not going to workout for it.”

When Randle makes the trip to Baton Rouge it will be his second one in two months following a visit back on May 25.

Some in Louisiana are concerned that the state’s top player on the offensive side of the ball may opt to leave the state so at this point in time how would Randle rate his interest in the local school?

“It’s a high interest and I do feel comfortable down there and stuff like that,” Randle said. “It’s close to home and my family likes it plus they’ve got a close relationship with all of the coaches. So it’s a pretty high rating.”

One thing that comes into play with many guys his age is proximity to home. Is that something that could play a factor in his decision?

“I think so in the long run but I’d have to sit down and talk with everyone and see how they feel about it,” Randle said.

Finally, there were some reports that Randle had tabbed Miami as his leader following his visit last week.

Heading down the stretch of June is there any school that has a slight lead in the race for his signature?

“No sir,” he said. “When I had seen that I thought ‘I don’t remember saying that to anybody I talked to.’ I’m still looking around and pretty much everybody is even.”

Get it done
 8 years ago '04        #4029
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 booie4 said:
"Word is freshman Jacory Harris has been impressive in 7-on-7 drills and that he's been throwing a very effective deep ball, especially to his former high school teammates in freshmen Aldarius Johnson, Tommy Streeter and Kendal Thompkins.

Former Belle Glade Glades Central star Travis Benjamin has been exciting on the field and is expected to get a chance to be a punt returner.

Redshirt freshmen Jermaine McKenzie continues to impress, but with all the injuries he's suffered beyond the car accident he was in last year, it remains touch and go with him. There is no doubt according to sources that he's a playmaker. It's just a matter of him staying healthy, getting on the field and producing the big plays teammates and coaches expect from him.

Brandon Harris will be no pushover in this battle as he's already received high praise from Swasey and is a workaholic. He's a film rat and understands the game. He possesses those natural abilities that simply can't be taught by any coach from having swivel hips and natural instincts that others don't have to just being an absolute competitor.

Sources beyond Swasey have confirmed that Harris has been impressive in recent 7-on-7 workouts since he's hit campus, but indicate that he still has an uphill climb to catch up to the upperclassmen."
good sh*t booie
 8 years ago '04        #4030
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 Hurricane Ra said:
Get it done
Ra the God is back with the exclusives!!:wow:

yall boys keep the news comin for us n*ggas who ain't got insider accounts
 8 years ago '04        #4031
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
good to hear jacory is lookin comfortable, i truly believe him and them other cats from Da' West will eventually pick up where they left off in high school and mash on n*ggas
 07-03-2008, 11:47 PM         #4032
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree but I think Marve will be a problem for real.. But those Miami boys are gonna be a fu*king problem. I hope the coaching staff can help them a long. We can recruit but can we help them mature and turn into stars. Esp with our wideouts. We got so much young talent, we need them to get them playing right the fu*k now.

AJ looks like Roy Williams

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Hurricane Ra; 07-03-2008 at 11:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #4033
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 Hurricane Ra said:
I agree but I think Marve will be a problem for real.. But those Miami boys are gonna be a fu*king problem. I hope the coaching staff can help them a long. We can recruit but can we help them mature and turn into stars. Esp with our wideouts. We got so much young talent, we need them to get them playing right the fu*k now.

[pic - click to view]

yeah i think marve will edge jacory out for the starting position just because he knows the offense better. but they'll both have an array of weapons at their disposal

Jacory/Aldarius/Streeter = Culpepper/Cris Carter/Randy Moss:applause:
 07-04-2008, 12:08 AM         #4034
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Streeter is unreal.. That kid is going to be a beast. Coaches gotta get these kids ready to play. AJ and Street will be ballin very soon
 8 years ago '06        #4035
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Hurricane Ra said:

[pic - click to view]

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

RA back on dat gangsta shyt:applause:

dont forget byrd too.... i believe hes the sleeper in this class

word is mckenzie is gonna play slot this year.. ive been waiting for this muthafu*ka to play... LETS GET GET GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!

07-04-2008, 09:53 AM         #4036
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can we get this rivals articleJ
uly 3, 2008
UM fan base shifting north

.. Im very interested to know what i should expect..

Thanks..
 07-04-2008, 10:35 AM         #4037
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broomfield (CO) Legacy High School DE Nick Kasa had hoped to visit Miami last month. But it never happened.

"I didn't get down there - I'm going to try and visit still, as an official visit," Kasa said. "Miami's definitely still in consideration."

But the Canes have some ground to make up.

Kasa lists his top two as Colorado and Florida.

"I like Colorado because it's close and I know all their coaches," Kasa said. "I really like Florida because we used to live in Tampa and I have a bunch of relatives that went there."

So what does Miami need to do to make up ground?

"I really want to see Miami, meet the coaches - that's a big thing, how I meld with the coaches," Kasa said. "I'm looking at how well a school is academically plus the football stuff."

Kasa says he's been talking with Cane coach Clint Hurtt.

"He says they want me to get down there and see the school," Kasa aid.

Miami offered him a scholarship during the track season last year. Kasa now lists over 20 offers.

Of what he knows about UM, Kasa said, "I know a little bit, am still researching it. I know they have pretty good defensive ends that come out of there."

Last year Kasa finished with nine sacks and 15 tackles for losses. He says he'll be playing both ways for the first time this year.
 07-04-2008, 10:36 AM         #4038
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When the Hurricane athletic program took the leap from the Orange Bowl to Dolphin Stadium, a big question was how many fans would follow up I-95.

The good news is that the overall number of fans attending games this year is expected to be at least the same as last year.

The good and bad news, depending on your perspective, is that a lot of the new fan base will be from Broward and Palm Beach counties.

University of Miami a.ssociate Athletic Director for External Affairs Jim Frevola, who previously was in charge of Miami Dolphins sponsorships, suite sales and marketing partnerships, says Broward and Palm Beach County season ticket holders have jumped by a 2:1 margin over the ticket sales of a year ago. And last year Broward County alone counted for more than 20 percent of the overall season ticket sales with Palm Beach at eight percent.

Frevola says UM has over 20,000 season ticket holders so far this season, including approximately 5,000 of the 10,175 available club seats and 50 luxury suites.

"It's along the lines of what we expected for sure," Frevola said. "All things are looking good. New sales (in Broward and Palm Beach) have doubled. We've already sold the same number of new seats today as we did all last year. Our renewal percentage today is higher than this time last year – our renewal is six percent higher than last year as of July 1.

"Our expectations were to stay consistent with our fan base and certainly grow it. We knew we'd lose some season ticket holders, unfortunately, and knew we'd pick up some fans."

Frevola says an added bonus is that most renewing fans appear content with the seat relocation process.

"It's hard because we're talking 21,000 less seats in the lower bowl," Frevola said. "That was a concern for us. But for most part complaints have been extremely minimal."

Frevola, asked if he has a sense of the overall economic impact of the move yet, said, "That's not something I can comment on."

Something he can comment on: The game day atmosphere. While UM has yet to announce its plans for Game 1, there are some general aspects of game day that fans can look forward to.

"The focus moving forward is that it'll be a much more interactive and fan friendly place to go," Frevola said. "We'll have more space to do entertaining things. We met (yesterday) with two radio stations that want to have live music, DJ's out there, things we never had space to do. We'll have concerts out there prior to every game. They'll have a stage area outside the stadium. It's something fans didn't get from us at the Orange Bowl."

The stadium will be wrapped in UM colors on game day, and the Ring of Honor will be displayed inside the 400 level facade. There also are plans to commemorate the national championship teams and 58-game winning streak using a high-tech cloth that adheres to the facade inside Dolphin Stadium.

"There are things we'll do to colorize (the stadium), make it look green and orange," Frevola said.

When fans arrive for the first game, they will see a product that has been completed in barely a year.

"When you move into a brand new constructed stadium you have years to get ready for it, and we've had less than a year – the deal wasn't announced until late August last year," Frevola said. "There's so much when you change stadiums. You think it's one stadium to another. But it's little details like which way will the band walk to get down on field, which tunnel will they come through, how can we get a tuba through that fence. And then huge details like what do you do with the two high definition monster scoreboards and who produces those things and how do you get highlights on there."

Something else UM has worked out: Which locker rooms will be theirs. The Marlins and Dolphins locker rooms are off limits, and Frevola says Dolphin Stadium has customized another locker room for the Canes.
 8 years ago '06        #4039
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
big ups
 07-05-2008, 11:42 AM         #4040
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Webster's Recruitment Taking Off Premium Story

By Don Callahan
Inside Carolina
Posted Jul 3, 2008

After receiving his first scholarship offer from South Carolina in February, Kayvon Webster’s recruitment went into a relative drought until the Evaluation Period.

“Things really picked up in the spring,” Webster said. “I received 16 offers.”

North Carolina was among the 16 schools to extend Webster a scholarship offer over the spring.

During an Evaluation Period visit to Miami (Fla.) Pace High School, John Blake discovered Webster, a 5-foot-11, 180-pound athlete.

“My coach told me [Blake] has a lot of interest in me,” Webster said. “He also told me [Blake] is the number one recruiter.”

Along with UNC, Webster has collected offers from Auburn, Florida, FIU, LSU, Miami, Purdue, South Carolina, South Florida, Tennessee, Wisconsin, and Vanderbilt.

Webster is being recruited as a wide receiver, cornerback and safety. He says he’s being recruited for all three positions equally.

At Pace, Webster starts at both receiver and linebacker. Last season, he accumulated 500 yards and eight touchdowns on 30 catches. Defensively he recorded 90 tackles, an interception, and forced four fumbles.

Webster says he has had conversations with coaches from most of the schools that have offered him. UNC, though, hasn’t communicated with Webster, outside of mail.

While the lack of communication has resulted in a lack of interest in UNC thus far, Webster sees a lot of positives in the school.

“It’s a good school and they should be good this year and in the future,” Webster said. “But I haven’t really thought about them, because I haven’t really heard as much from them as others.”

Webster says he’s open and doesn’t have any favorites. However, a couple of schools stand out in his mind – South Carolina and South Florida.

“South Carolina [sticks out] because they were my first offer,” Webster said. “They offered me in February, so I’ve been talking to them for a long time.

“USF, I went up to the camp [and] it was nice. I really like the coaches.”

During the football season, Webster figures to make a verbal commitment.

“I want a place I can win a title,” Webster said. “Location is not a factor.”

In addition to attending USF’s camp, Webster has camped at LSU and Miami. He said he will camp at Alabama later this month.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 1 - China To Trump: "Good Luck Bringing Jobs back To U.S."
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
343 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
134 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
154 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy