most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #3941
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
canes lost:banghead:
 8 years ago '08        #3942
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
 CANEBOI11 said:
Yea mike james isnt that bad..everybody wants to know why miami offered mike james and not jamaal berry but mike james is vary big and explosive..and having bryce brown..lamar miller and maybe mike james would be sick
Where is dude from?
 8 years ago '04        #3943
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
my god lamarcus joyner is explosive:wow:

he better jump in, class of 2010 is filling up fast:applause:
 8 years ago '05        #3944
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 madness said:
canes lost:banghead:
tell me about that...we could easily won that game....we left too many runners on base in scoring position...the wind fu*ked us up 3 times...raben coulda easily had 3 hrs that game.....the bottom of the ninth with yonder alonso and that long a.ss drive...i like everyone thought that was game and then that dude catches it and double play :banghead::banghead: i literally did that at work, arizonas bullpen was siiick....they overused their 2 best relievers...so hopefully today miami should have no problem scoring runs in todays game...cuz that dude perry and that closer were making miami hitters look like they were hs kids, whenever they sh*t ther pants when a pitcher throws in the high 90s
 8 years ago '06        #3945
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,597 | Props total: 12031 12031
ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

what a inning by the canes

what a blast by alonso :wow:
 06-07-2008, 10:12 PM         #3946
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We gotta win this next game. Lets go!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #3947
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

they were taunting the shyt outta that player

who caught that shyt???

mark light fans >>>>>>>

8 years ago '04        #3948
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
got lights out closer carlos gutierrez in:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #3949
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

they were taunting the shyt outta that player

who caught that shyt???

mark light fans >>>>>>>

the food stand at mark light >>>
their hot dogs are good as fu*k
 8 years ago '06        #3950
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 madness said:
the food stand at mark light >>>
their hot dogs are good as fu*k
real talk man... i havent been there in a while but youz to go all the time... my best friends pops at season tickets... he died of cancer tho like 3 years go :(

games there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

is there tickets for tommorows game available doubt it....

im bout to get early in the morning to ticket master....

do they even sell em there???

8 years ago '04        #3951
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
real talk man... i havent been there in a while but youz to go all the time... my best friends pops at season tickets... he died of cancer tho like 3 years go :(

games there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

is there tickets for tommorows game available doubt it....

im bout to get early in the morning to ticket master....

do they even sell em there???

show up early, you should be able to get tickets

worst comes to worst, try parking next to the psychology building, its parking lot is right next to the outfield fence and u can watch the game from your car. my homegirl works in the psych building and she parks her car there all the time and says the view is perfect. u gotta go real early tho before all the TV trucks and buses show up.

i'd go to the game but i gotta work, them boyz could use the support tho
 8 years ago '06        #3952
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 madness said:

i'd go to the game but i gotta work, them boyz could use the support tho
yeah real talk... but they got the support... baseball gets packed as fu*k

IN JIM MORRIS WE TRUST!!!!!!!

LEGEND
 06-08-2008, 06:12 PM         #3953
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga Weeks
 06-08-2008, 06:16 PM         #3954
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alonso bi*ch
 8 years ago '06        #3955
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! !!!

:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #3956
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
yonder alonso's gonna tear sh*t up in the big leagues:wow:

reppin that lil havana!:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #3957
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
omaha here we come!!:applause:

lets get it...
 8 years ago '06        #3958
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
new #'s released

1 Brandon Harris, CB
7 Vaughn Telemaque, DB
17 Taylor Cook, QB
28 Thearon Collier, WR
38 Kendal Thompkins, WR
39 C.J. Odom, S
41 Joe Wylie, DB
45 Marcus Robinson, LB
46 Ramon Buchanan, LB
47 LaRon Byrd, WR
54 Micanor Regis, DT
58 Jordan Futch, LB
62 Andrew Smith, DE
72 Brandon Washington, OL
80 Travis Benjamin, WR
81 Davon Johnson, WR
86 Tommy Streeter, WR
95 Brandon Marti, LB
98 Jeremy Lewis, DT

damn where the fu*k is CJ holton :banghead:

looks like he might not make it but i heard that he did

others with no #'s

gavin hardin
antonio harper
 06-10-2008, 10:16 AM         #3959
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whether it's riding with him in his Nissan Altima or lining up next to him on Columbus High's defensive line on Friday nights, Caesar Rodriguez said he's had a lot of fun hanging out with his big friend and teammate Antwan Lowery.

Rodriguez has known Lowery since before the eighth grade and laughs every time before he shares a great Antwan story. But it's the following one, he says, that best explains why college football recruiters from across the country are trying to reel in his 6-4, 315-pound friend.

''Antwan has a hidden talent -- he knows how to make quarterbacks and running backs disappear,'' the 6-3, 218-pound 2009 football prospect said. ``For a guy his size, Antwan is so mobile, so quick. Last year against Belen, he chased down their quarterback and swallowed him whole. I swear when Antwan was on top of the guy, you couldn't see him at all.''

A TOP RECRUIT

Spotting Lowery, The Miami Herald's No. 4-ranked high school football recruit in the Class of 2009 in Miami-Dade County, hasn't been a problem for college football scouts. A list of 22 schools have offered Lowery a scholarship -- more than any other recruit coach Chris Merritt said he's had in the 10 years he's been coaching the Explorers.

North Carolina State was the first -- a week after Lowery's junior season concluded. Then, Florida a few days later. Followed by Miami, Rutgers, Auburn, Florida State, Clemson, South Florida, Notre Dame, Michigan, USC and a laundry list of others.

Not bad for a kid with only one real season of varsity experience and who grew up playing catcher and third base in baseball and center in basketball at The Northwest Boys' Club in Miami because he was too heavy for Pop Warner football.

''Antwan has made himself into the player he is now,'' Merritt said. ``He's always been a great kid, always smiling, one I've had around my locker room since he was in the sixth grade. But as a sophomore we had our constant battles with him to stay focused, to go in the weight room and turn that baby fat into muscle.

``He was supposed to be dieting, but his brother used to tell us stories how they would find wrappers and empty soda cans near his bed in the morning. Now, he's tons of muscle. This is a kid that benches 325 pounds and military presses 305 pounds above his head. That's impressive. I try to mess with our kids, grab them by the arm, pull them. I don't mess with Antwan. If he was 30 pounds lighter, turned that stuff around his belly into muscle -- he'd be illegal in high school.''

DANGEROUS PLAYER

Lowery, rated the 29th-best defensive tackle in the country by Rivals.com and seventh in the state of Florida, was dangerous last season. Despite facing constant double and triple teams at defensive tackle in Columbus' 4-4 defense, he managed 75 tackles, 13 for loss and helped the Explorers put together a 11-1 season that ended with a loss to mythical national champion Northwestern in the second round of the playoffs.

His goal for this fall is to improve upon the three sacks he had. Merritt said he will have more of an opportunity now when he lines up at nose guard, directly in front of opposing centers when the Explorers go to a three-man front. Lowery, meanwhile, who was clocked at 5.3 seconds in the 40-yard dash and 4.9 seconds in the shuttle run at the Scout.com combine this spring, said he will continue dieting and exercising to trim down to around 300 pounds.

''I don't eat breakfast anymore,'' Lowery said. ``Instead, I eat two big salads a day. I get four heads of lettuce, a few pounds of baked chicken or grilled chicken and I chop it up and mix it up. It feels me up.''

Chopping down his recruiting list could prove to be a tougher task than cutting weight. Lowery, who grew up a die-hard Hurricanes fan, said the one thing he learned when his older brother was being recruited from Columbus three years ago was to keep an open mind -- and to stay out of trouble.

Antonio Lowery, now a 20-year-old sophomore linebacker at Rutgers, had offers from nine different schools and was piling up more offers as a senior when he got in trouble in school trying to sell a classmates' book. Lowery was suspended for six games his senior season and some college recruiters cooled off on him.

AVOIDING PROBLEMS

Antwan Lowery said he wants to stay away from trouble so he can keep all of his options open. Lowery, who has a 2.7 GPA and took the SAT for the first time this past Saturday, said it's been hard enough initially convincing some schools he wasn't just going to pick the Hurricanes or follow his brother to Rutgers.

''The first thing a lot of recruiters ask me is if it's all about The U or do we really have a shot?'' Lowery said. ``But I'm straight up with them. I've followed my brother my whole life and it's my time to become my own man. I tell them if they evaluated me, offered me and really want me, the least I can do is really listen and consider them.''

Lowery said his recruitment could ''basically become a waiting game.'' But it seems to be more of a wooing game. Lowery said he fell in love with Gainesville's college atmosphere when he made an unofficial to watch the Gators' spring game two months ago. He said Florida coaches have spent more time than any school sending him hand-written letters. He said the Canes have recently started to pick up the pace and that he recently received a letter from UM coach Randy Shannon.

''A lot of websites, reporters call me and ask me if I have a top five, if I've narrowed things down, but I'm far off from making a decision,'' Lowery said.

``I want to build a relationship with the coaches, get to know them, trust them. I'm building that now with coach [Vance] Beford from Florida, coach [Clint] Hurtt from Miami, the Rutgers coaches, the South Florida coaches. When they send letters, keep in contact, it tells me they're interested. Other schools have come by and offered and I haven't heard from them. Miami, Florida, Rutgers, South Florida and Clemson -- those schools have been really interested in me.''

SOME PRESSURE

Miami and Florida each currently have defensive line commitment for 2009. The Hurricanes, Lowery said, have told them they only want to take one more defensive lineman in their next signing class and have pressured him a bit to be that recruit and fill that spot.

Lowery said a few weeks ago he worked out with Hurricanes freshman defensive tackle Marcus Forston -- a friend -- at Columbus. And he said he UM sophomore cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke, a childhood friend, has called him a few times to put in a good word for Miami. But he says the Canes are just going to have to wait.

''They tell me if you know you want to come to Miami, why don't you just pull the trigger,'' Lowery said. ``But I don't know if I want to go to Miami. I love the Canes. I'm a city boy. But so many other schools have come in, talked to me, that I've got to think about with an open mind. And that's what I'm going to do.''
 8 years ago '06        #3960
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
good looks famo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
73 comments
1 day ago