Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Gamestop offered him $8.62 for 17 games 2 controllers and a Ps4 Pro
39 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cam responds
215 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Blind date: She wants to meet at the gym and get Chipotle after... what do?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Mase In Studio Video Recording 'The Oracle' Cam'ron Diss (Engineer Vibi..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #3881
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,841 | Props total: 4118 4118
 1000bluntz said:
Florida is not a bunch of pussies, they are far from soft homie. And if a "soft" team beats your a.ss next week what are y'all?
if you notice i didnt call the gators pussies, i called them soft.

they are not a physical team outside of tebow that is.

much of your offense is getting those small quick guys(Demps,Rainey,James and harvin who is not neccessarily small) in space with the football( all of the motion and formation switches) thats just how your offense thrives those boys cant line up and play smash mouth football.

Defense is small too. and far from being physical. they are just fast
 9 years ago '04        #3882
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,270 | Props total: 11227 11227
I'm sure our "soft" team won't have any trouble disposing of your squad.
 9 years ago '04        #3883
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 2776 2776
shannon needs to post this sh*t up in the team locker room

Attention, Miami Hurricanes: Florida senior receiver Louis Murphy has something to add.
"I don't refer to them as "The U," "Murphy said. 'Because "U" stands for university, and we're the real university.''
@this f*g, i hope we lay a couple good licks on him
 9 years ago '05        #3884
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$53,947 | Props total: 6813 6813
bout time FSU/UM or FSU/UF is out the way, now we get to watch ya'll sh*t on each other.
 9 years ago '04        #3885
1000bluntz 
space
space
 madness said:
shannon needs to post this sh*t up in the team locker room

@this f*g, i hope we lay a couple good licks on him
Actually if you wanna be technical Murph is correct. UF is the premier University for the state of Florida. Miami is a little private school. Yes I know the academics are excellent but the players are still as dumb as any other team.

Can't wait to see what Percy can do in his first game, hopefully he can play until the blowout is cemented in the 3rd quarter and then the back ups come in. The coaches better not do that stupid a.ss QB carousel they did yesterday, though, that was retarded. Plus Spikes coming in to play, y'all in some trouble.

Went out and copped a new HDTV today, this game is going to be that much more spectacular for me.
 9 years ago '04        #3886
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Actually if you wanna be technical Murph is correct. UF is the premier University for the state of Florida. Miami is a little private school. Yes I know the academics are excellent but the players are still as dumb as any other team.
then why is it that "little private school" has more national championships in its history than the "premier university"?

i swear to god if miami pulls of the upset you better delete your boxden account for life
 9 years ago '04        #3887
1000bluntz 
space
space
 madness said:
then why is it that "little private school" has more national championships in its history than the "premier university"?

i swear to god if miami pulls of the upset you better delete your boxden account for life
Hell to the naw y'all need me. If we lose I'll just cry, no way I'll delete my account. I'm the only Gator fan that actually will banter with you fu*ks on a consistent basis, you should somewhat respect that. Plus despite my hatred for y'all and FSU you know I have at least some knowledge of what I'm talking about, it's not always just sh*t talk, sometimes I do bring very good points to the table. Now whether y'all wanna admit that or not is up to you but I do know a little bit about the game of football.

I love smack talking with y'all, this is the first time I've felt confident about our chances against a Miami team in a long time, that says something about how great you were. For the first time going into a UF/UM game it's UF that has the playmakers, it used to ALWAYS be the other way around. Sorry I'm excited you would be too.
 9 years ago '07        #3888
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
smh i missed the first game....looking forward to miami this upcoming week
 9 years ago '04        #3889
1000bluntz 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
Anticipation builds for Miami Hurricanes-Florida Gators

LETS GET IT :angry12::angry12::angry12:

yall muthafu*kas are lucky we are not playing you a year or two from now!!

Wouldn't say we're lucky. It would be nice to play y'all when you're better though. Thing is you can't really expect that Florida is going to suck any time soon as long as Meyer is at the helm. Wish it was next year we were playing y'all too.
 9 years ago '04        #3890
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,841 | Props total: 4118 4118
man i cannot fu*king wait
 9 years ago '04        #3891
1000bluntz 
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
man i cannot fu*king wait
Tell me about it. Hannah's bi*ch a.ss better stay away, I wanna view this game on my brand new 42" HD joint.
 9 years ago '05        #3892
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,045 | Props total: 641 641
cant wait...driving up thurs morning
ima be at the game even tho all my friends advised me against it...first time watching a game at the swamp so gatta take advantage becuz who knows when the hell we gonna play at the swamp again
 9 years ago '06        #3893
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
*Daps the fellow UM fans*

Glad I found this thread.
 9 years ago '04        #3894
booie4 
space
space
$5,238 | Props total: 1526 1526
MIAMI, Fla. -- Glenn Cook made his return to the field on Thursday night after missing the 2007 season with ligament damage in his foot.

Cook, a senior from Hollywood, Fla., started at middle linebacker and finished with two tackles including one for a loss in Miami's 52-7 win over Charleston Southern.

"It was fun to be out there. I was excited," Cook said. "I had jitters myself even though I had done this many times. That first series, I was a little nervous. Me and (Anthony) Redd*ck talked about that, but after that we went out and had fun."

Cook helped lead a defense that held Charleston Southern to 126 total yards in their first regular season game at Dolphin Stadium after 71 seasons at the Orange Bowl.

"Our fans came out and supported us," Cook said. "Hopefully as we continue to win and continue to improve, we need that support. Our community is great. We have great fans. It feels good. It feels the same, almost."

Freshman quarterback Jacory Harris, Cook's roommate, was productive in his first collegiate game completing 16-of-26 passes for 190 yards and one touchdown. He also rushed for another.

"I wasn't surprised," Cook said. "He was calm the whole time. He was relaxed. I was happy with what he did. He played well."

Harris will a.ssume the back-up role to Robert Marve this week at No. 5 Florida, but will play in the game according to coach Randy Shannon.

Florida is coming off a 56-10 thrashing of Hawaii on Saturday afternoon. Miami and Florida are meeting for the first time since 2004, when the Hurricanes won 27-10 at the Peach Bowl.

Miami has won the last six contests between the two schools dating back to 1986. All six times, Miami was the higher seeded team.

"That's a big game," Cook said. "We have a lot of guys who have played in state championships and been in big games. All it is, is on another level. Just calm yourself down and be relaxed."

Cook insists that the Hurricanes have not been focused on the Gators throughout the off-season.

"Not really," Cook said. "We were focused on ourselves. We were implementing a new defense and a new offense. We really haven't focused on Florida and really don't know much about what they are doing to be honest."

If Miami (1-0) is going to pull of the big upset over Florida (1-0), they will need to have some of the younger players step up and perform in the big game.

Marve, a redshirt freshman, will be playing in his first game. Freshmen Aldarius Johnson, Travis Benjamin, LaRon Byrd, Marcus Forston, Marcus Robinson, Sean Spence, and Brandon Harris also could be expected to make an impact.

"Most of our freshmen are real mature," Cook said. "I've been saying that all camp. Those guys seem to be a little bit older than their age they are."

Miami returns to the practice field on Tuesday afternoon in preparation for Saturday's game in Gainesville
 9 years ago '04        #3895
booie4 
space
space
Everybody is counting Miami out in this week's game against Florida at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, but UM has enough talent to pull off an upset.

Miami needs to play a near perfect game to upset Florida on Saturday and here are ten key elements during the game that UM needs to accomplish in order to come out victorious.

1. The Miami defensive backs make sound tackles

This one sounds simple, but it could be the most important key. Florida's spread offense is at its best when their speedy skill players are matched up one-on-one with a defender and make that player miss before they break a long gain. Once Miami's cornerbacks and safeties are one-on-one with a receiver or defensive back, they must make the tackle and wrap up. Florida has the type of elite speed on offense that they will make a defense pay if they attempt to arm tackle.

2. Both James and Cooper have career games

These are Miami's two best offensive players and they have to bring their best this weekend. It's a lot to ask, but the two backs need to total 200 combined yards passing and running. James' career best game came against Houston in 2006, when he ran for 148 yards and one touchdown on 18 carries. Cooper's career game came against Florida State last season when he ran for a tough 80 yards and one touchdown on ten carries while also finishing with 18 receiving yards. James and Cooper must come up big this week for the offense.

3. Special teams makes a big play

It doesn't matter what the play is--a long return or a blocked punt or kick--Miami needs a strong performance from their special teams to steal momentum from Florida.

4. The defense neutralizes the Florida rushing attack

It is strange to say that Miami needs to stop Florida's running game and make them rely on Tebow's arm, but that should be the defense's first priority this weekend. This whole offseason, Florida has worked on finding an identity in the running game and making it a priority of the offense. In Kestahn Moore, Chris Rainey, Emmanuel Moody, and Jeff Demps, Florida has a bevy of speed backs that they will throw at the Miami defense. In the season opener against Hawaii, Florida ran for 255 yards and four touchdowns. If UM can force the Florida offense to be a one-dimensional passing attack, then they can turn all their attention to stopping Tebow.

5. The defense forces a couple turnovers

Nothing can change the momentum of a game like defensive turnovers and Miami needs to have a couple in this game. A great defense is measured by the amount of touchdowns it gives up and the amount of turnovers it forces. The Miami defense can't have a performance like they did against Charleston Southern, when they did not force a single turnover.

6. Robert Marve and Jacory Harris play efficiently with zero turnovers

The best thing Marve and Harris can do this week is not turn the ball over. If both quarterbacks can get out of the game without throwing an interception, their performance should be considered solid at worst. As seen in the Hawaii game, Florida feeds off their defensive turnovers and makes the opposing team pay for its blunders. With Miami sending out two young quarterbacks this week, the UF defense will definitely be licking its chops.

7. The zone blitz scheme confuses Tebow

If Moncur and Bailey are unable to return this week, Miami's effectiveness in the zone blitz becomes much more important. UM didn't show much of Bill Young's zone blitz scheme, but everybody knows from his days at Kansas that he has many different confusing looks that he can throw at an offense. Linebackers Spencer Adkins and Darryl Sharpton particularly showed an effectiveness in getting to the quarterback off the edge. Look for the UM defense to try and confuse Florida early by attacking from many different spots.

8. Offensive line must dominate

It could be argued the offensive line is the most important position unit on the offense for the Florida game. Miami must establish the running game and control the time of possession if they are going to put points on the board and keep the potent UF offense off the field. As far as protecting the quarterbacks in the passing game, the line needs to keep Florida from rattling the young signal callers by hitting them after throws or with constant pressure--especially early in the game.

9. Allen Bailey and Eric Moncur return

Miami desperately needs their starting defensive ends back this week. The four defensive ends Miami played against Charleston Southern--Steven Wesley, Marcus Robinson, Gavin Hardin, and Andrew Smith--did a solid job, but they didn't dominate a lesser opponent like they should have. Miami does get redshirt freshman Adewale Ojomo back from suspension for the Florida game and if they can add Bailey and Moncur to the mix, the unit goes from average to very good.

10. The Miami Tight ends keep the LBs honest

Florida knows that Miami wants to establish the running game. A way Miami can keep the Florida linebackers honest is by using their tight ends in the passing game early on. Shannon has said the tight ends have been the most consistent playmakers on the offense this fall camp and now it is time for them to show in a game how they have looked in practice.
 9 years ago '04        #3896
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
ooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:applause::applause:

PLUS the top cornerback dior mathis outta michigan/nation said he should be commiting soon... he already has verball offers from florida, michigan, ohio state and USC:dancingcool:

2010 is already lookin like a beast class in south florida and looks like we already got 3 commits outta way... this class is gonna be special too... maybe even more than 2008 :applause:

we gonna be too strong
5-8 160? gonna have to put on at least 20 pounds, but his speed is impressive and they say he's the real deal

that's why i'm not too worried when everyone says we need to beat florida this weekend to impress recruits, kids will always wanna go to the U regardless if we win or lose.

Last edited by madness; 09-02-2008 at 02:17 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #3897
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,045 | Props total: 641 641
i am gonna be pissed as hell if this stupid hurricane hannah cancels sats game
 9 years ago '04        #3898
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
i am gonna be pissed as hell if this stupid hurricane hannah cancels sats game
wouldnt be the worst thing in the world, if anything it'll give miami an advantage because by then all the young guys will have almost a season's worth of experience under their belts and we'll have established an identity as a team

remember back in 98 when it was a rebuilding year and we were supposed to play a national-title contending UCLA team in september and the game was cancelled due to a hurricane threats so they rescheduled it to december and we pulled off the shocking upset? i dont thing there's anyway that wouldve happened if the game was in september

now if youre talkin from a personal standpoint like you were going to the game and asked for time off work i guess that would suck
 9 years ago '04        #3899
booie4 
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Randy Shannon and the Miami Hurricanes are looking for a big upset over the fifth-ranked Florida Gators in Gainesville on Saturday.

The two schools are facing each other for the first time since the 2004 Peach Bowl when Miami defeated Florida 27-10.

Miami has won the last six contests between the two schools dating back to 1986. The Hurricanes were the higher ranked team in all six contests.

Miami is coming off a 52-7 victory over Charleston Southern in the season opener last Thursday in front of over 48,000 at Dolphin Stadium.

Freshman quarterback Jacory Harris threw for 190 yards and had two touchdowns (one rushing) while taking over for Robert Marve, who was suspended for the opener.

Marve will start against the Gators, but Harris is expected to play while Cannon Smith a.ssumes the No. 3 role.

Shannon addressed the media on Tuesday morning in his weekly pre-game press conference.

SHANNON OPENING STATEMENT

"We have the University of Florida Gators this week for an eight o'clock ESPN game. It should be an exciting game. It is going to be a great opportunity for this university to see where we are at as a program. We had a bunch of young guys who did great last week, but now we are going to an opponent that is ranked in the top five with a Heisman Trophy candidate and they have another candidate from last year in Percy Harvin. This is our opportunity to go out and see where we are at as a football team because we are inexperienced, but we feel like we have a team that is a lot better than last year."

NEWS & NOTES

? One of the biggest keys in the game against the Gators is the effectiveness of Miami's running back tandem--Javarris James and Graig Cooper--to control the clock and ease the pressure off of quarterback Robert Marve. James and Cooper only had 16 carries between them in the opener and come into the game fresh, which is something Shannon paid close attention to throughout fall camp.

"Our strength, everybody knows, is our offensive line and our running backs and tight ends," Shannon said. "Don't try to make the home run all the time. Just give what they give you. We just have to be patient with what we have in the run game."

? Quarterback Robert Marve will make the first start of his UM career this week at Florida. Shannon's advice to Marve about playing in The Swamp in his first game: "Just be yourself. Just get the ball to the guys that make plays. You don't have to make the play. He will do a fine job for us."

"There is nothing like going to a stadium and playing. Once you get in the stadium and after the first series for both teams, that is when the nerves are going to calm down."

? Another big key for the Hurricanes is how well the secondary will be able to match the speed of the Gators on the outside. Florida has three elite speed threats in Percy Harvin, Chris Rainey, and Deonte Thompson that the secondary will have to pay close attention to and not to mention Jeff Demps. CB Bruce Johnson has always been considered one of the fastest players at Miami and he will be a key as UM's starting safeties--Anthony Redd*ck and JoJo Nicolas--aren't known for having great speed.

? DEs Eric Moncur and Allen Bailey "will definitely play" this week after missing last week with injuries. Shannon said the two will play 20-25 plays against Florida.

? QB Jacory Harris will play in the first and second half according to Shannon. Shannon didn't say when Harris will enter the game, but it did say it could be a variety of circumstances including the 2-minute drill or during the first few series of the game.

? Shannon on going up against Tim Tebow: "I don't think you control him. You have to understand what they are doing on offense. They do a great job of running the football with him. If they are going to be able to establish the running game and the big plays come off when they run the play action. He'll stick his nose in there and head back out and throw the ball deep."

? According to Coach Shannon, the players aren't excited about playing in the UM-Florida game this week because of the old rivalry. Shannon says for his players it is more about going up against players they played with and against in high school. "You are playing against guys that you have played with," Shannon said. "Guys have played against guys from the Florida area. It is more that than anything. Guys get boosts by playing teammates."

? QB Jacory Harris and LB Spencer Adkins earned ACC Player of the Week honors as Harris was awarded the ACC Rookie of the Week after completing 16-of-26 passes for 190 yards and one touchdown. He also ran for another. Adkins, a senior, recorded a career-high two sacks as he earned Co-Defensive Lineman of the Week honors.

? QB Jacory Harris (Offense), LB Glenn Cook (Defense), and Graig Cooper (Special Teams) were named players of the game against Charleston Southern by the coaching staff.

? SEC officials will be calling the game, which is a bit different as home teams usually don't get their conference to official non-conference games. "Officials are officials to me," Shannon said. "They are human and they will make mistakes."

? Coach Shannon on if the Canes will be able to keep up with the Gators speed: "I don't know, they have the fastest 4x100 team in the country. All of them guys are track guys. It's going to be hard for us and difficult for us. They are fast. We are going to have to try to press them."

? One reason Shannon feels like his team is already better than last year is because of his team's overall health and how that translates into depth. "This is probably the first time that we have been healthy since I have been a head coach at the University of Miami. Last year in the second and third game of the season, we were trying to dress 50 guys. Now we are able to dress and pick and choose who we want to travel."

? Three current Hurricanes played against the Gators in the 2004 Peach Bowl including: LBs Glenn Cook and Romeo Davis and S Anthony Redd*ck. Redd*ck started and recorded seven tackles while Cook (two tackles) and Davis (four tackles) played in reserve roles.

? Twenty true freshmen saw action in the season opener, which was a bit of a surprise considering only a few could still redshirt. The only true freshmen who did not see action were QB Taylor Cook, WR Tommy Streeter (out for season), OL Ben Jones (injured), LB Brandon Marti, S C.J. Holton, S Ramon Buchanan, and K Jake Wieclaw. Shannon says he expects to play as many true freshmen against Florida this week.

According to Shannon, the young players performed better than he expected. The receiving corps only had two busts in the Charleston Southern game, while the defensive linemen had just one bust.

? The team will practice at 6:30 a.m. on Thursdays this season after practicing at 3:30 p.m. in the past several years.
 9 years ago '04        #3900
booie4 
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The Robert Marve era has begun.

Finally.

Marve served a one-game suspension in the season opener after his incident in Coconut Grove last October.

Now, Marve will get his first collegiate action--and his first start--in Gainesville on Saturday against the fifth-ranked Florida Gators.

"I am very excited. It don't matter who the opponent is this week," Marve said. "I am very excited to get back on the field and being able to play. I can't wait until Saturday comes."

Marve, a redshirt freshman, watched Miami's 52-7 season-opening win over Charleston Southern from the sidelines as freshman Jacory Harris was solid as he threw for 190 yards and a touchdown.

Coach Randy Shannon announced prior to the opener that Marve, who won the starting job over Harris a week before the game, would start against Florida regardless of how Harris performed.

"He will play in the first half and in the second half," said Shannon, during Tuesday's press conference.

Marve's counterpart, Gators Heisman Trophy star quarterback Tim Tebow, were the state's Mr. Football Award winners in back-to-back years. Tebow set state passing yardage and touchdown marks as a senior at Nease in 2005, which were broke by Marve the following season. The two have spoken a couple times when Marve was in high school.

"I was really look up to him," Marve said. "He is a great player and he's done great in college. You can't take anything away from him. He was a great high school player and now he's doing the same things at Florida."

Marve is looking to lead the Hurricanes back to the top of the college football ranks after going 12-13 in the past two seasons.

"I know how great it can be to be on the upside of a program that has been down for a second," said Marve drawing similarities to his school program. "I'll do everything I can to prepare and help us get where we need to be."

The "Marve Era" begins on Saturday.

The Drive

Marve's last game action came on December 9, 2006 in the Class 4A state championship game at Dolphin Stadium.

Trailing 21-17, Marve guided his Plant squad down the field and threw a game-winning 5-yard touchdown pass to Derek Winter with 17 seconds left. It capped a remarkable performance as he threw for 276 yards and three touchdowns.

"My high school coach and I were talking and he said that was the last pass I threw and it was a touchdown to win the state championship," Marve said. "It was down here in Miami, which is another great things for me. Looking back at state, it was great."

During his senior year at Plant, Marve threw for 4,380 yards, 48 touchdowns, and 13 interceptions and was named Mr. Football.

It was just two weeks until fall practices began at Miami, where Marve was expected to receive playing time as a true freshman after starring in 7-on-7 summer workouts. He, along with teammates Jermaine McKenzie and Colin McCarthy, got into a car accident after McKenzie fell asleep at the wheel. Both Marve and McKenzie suffered season-ending injuries and both were relegated to scout team duties.

While on the scout team, Marve was named the Offensive Scout Team Player of the Year.

"The extra season helped me more off the field than on the field to make me feel comfortable," Marve said. "When I feel comfortable, then I can play to the best of my ability. I felt really comfortable and now, the guys are the guys now and everyone is real cool. You are just playing football with your friends."

Marve and McKenzie

Marve, Florida's Mr. Football in 2006 out of Tampa Plant, originally verbally committed to the University of Alabama along with McKenzie, a star at nearby Bradenton Academy.

After Alabama fired head coach Mike Shula, McKenzie decided to look elsewhere and committed to Miami. McKenzie then swayed Marve to Miami after quarterback Nick Fanuzzi de-committed from Miami and coincidently picked Alabama.

The Marve-for-Fanuzzi swap will be one to follow in years to come. Fanuzzi played in one game last season for Alabama, but did not attempt a pass and recently has transferred to Rice.

McKenzie and Marve met in the summer of 2006 and have continued their close relationship as the two are both looking to have breakout seasons after the car accident prevented them from playing last year.

"He's a real competitive dude," McKenzie said. "He reminds me of Ken Dorsey. He thinks that he can't be stopped, which is a good thing."

Improved Quarterback Play

Coach Shannon is hopeful that Marve, along with Harris, can be a more productive duo that Kyle Wright and Kirby Freeman were last season as they combined to throw for 2,003 yards, 15 touchdowns, and 20 interceptions.

Wright, who went 18-12 as a starter at UM, never lived up to the hype coming out of high school in Northern California in 2003.

Whether it was the four offensive coordinators he had, the lack of big-time playmakers at receiver, his confidence level, or his feel for the game--fans are hoping Marve resembles some of the past UM great quarterbacks.

"The way that I am going to be satisfied with myself is going out there, working hard, and play the best ball Robert Marve can play," Marve said. "I have got to be the best leader I can be to help this team win."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Have Found The Marshmallow For My Sweet Potato Pie
25 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
79 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Australian but lives in L.A.
28 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
321 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Of all the niggas in cinema who should’ve never died at the end of a movie/wan..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ralph Lauren 40% Off Items $125 And Better, One Day Sale Only !!!!
12 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
39 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chris Tucker:Ice Cube Mad Cause I Ain’t Wanna Do Friday 2, U Ain't Pay ..
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy