Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-19-2008, 02:19 PM         #3861
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami Northwestern WR Aldarius Johnson #2

Miami Northwestern (#5 Tommy Streeter)

Miami Northwestern (#1 Kendal Thompkins)

Miami Northwestern LB Sean Spence

Marcus Forston #99 of Miami Northwestern

There all like 7 or 8 mins. Pretty good stuff if you didn't get to watch them
 9 years ago '04        #3862
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
northwestern's fixin to dominate dade county again. even though they lost a sh*tload of talent, theyve got some amazing prospects.

forston reminds me of warren sapp when he was at the U:wow:

Last edited by madness; 05-19-2008 at 02:26 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #3863
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
stretch em out streeter

sean spence

:rasta:
 9 years ago '06        #3864
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
just our fu*king luck man

allen bailey tore his pectoral muscle yesterday

Swasey!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #3865
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 P. Dedos said:
just our fu*king luck man

allen bailey tore his pectoral muscle yesterday

Swasey!!!!!!!!!!
fu*k man how long is he out for
 9 years ago '06        #3866
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 ttime236 said:
fu*k man how long is he out for
people saying from 2-3 months to week 3 of the season

he gets surgery tommorow

how the fu*k do you get injured doing dumb bell work outs.. ima fu*k swazey up when i see him
 9 years ago '04        #3867
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
people saying from 2-3 months to week 3 of the season

he gets surgery tommorow

how the fu*k do you get injured doing dumb bell work outs.. ima fu*k swazey up when i see him
fu*k that blows, especially with the lack of depth on the line...hope he fully recovers
 9 years ago '04        #3868
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,026 | Props total: 2226 2226
Damn that's too bad about Bailey, that's some sh*tty luck.

Anybody have any idea just how bad it is? I doubt he'll be back that quickly from this kind of injury, torn pec muscles really, really fu*k you up.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 05-20-2008 at 11:40 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #3869
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Rivals did a article on this kid who theyre saying is the next big internet sensation like noel devine

TEMPLE, Texas – A minute or two is all it takes.

During that brief span, it becomes obvious the player on the video is something special.

Lache Seastrunk (pronounced Lake), a 5-foot-10, 180-pound running back at Temple High School, is so special he'll likely become an Internet legend on par with Noel Devine when his highlights start circulating on the Web.

Seastrunk averaged nearly 12 yards per carry while rushing for 1,532 yards on 129 attempts last season. He scored 19 touchdowns, with 11 of those covering at least 45 yards. Those numbers aren't by-products of a dominant team, padded stats or a wide-open offense. Temple, which runs the Wing T, was 7-4 last season. Seastrunk had 10 or fewer carries in five games and never had more than 21. Speed undoubtedly is his greatest a.sset. He ran an automatic-timed 10.37 in the 100-meter dash this spring.

And he's only a sophomore.

"He can go into a pile and he can get out of a pile," says Temple High coach Bryce Monsen, a stocky former college linebacker. "That's not coaching. That's between him and the good Lord.

"I saw him tightrope the sidelines with his right hand (extended) out to keep from falling and up on his toes to stay in-bounds, and he still outran everybody on the field."

Over the years, Texas has produced some of football's greatest running backs. Included in the state's distinguished alumni are Heisman Trophy recipients Doak Walker, Earl Campbell and Billy Sims, and several more that could have – or should have – won it, like Joe Washington, Greg Pruitt, Eric d*ckerson, LaDainian Tomlinson and Adrian Peterson.

"I've got to work harder," Seastrunk said. "I want to be the best. I don't want to be with the bunch. I want to separate myself. My mother always told me not to settle for being good. Try to be great."

Seastrunk might be Texas' next great running back.

"We hope so," said Bob McQueen, an incredibly successful coach at Temple who came out of retirement a few years ago to a.ssist Monsen. "He's barely 16 years old, and he has a lot out in front of him. To say he's the next great one … we'll have to wait and see. He's special."

LIKE OLD TIMES

In Temple - a city of 60,000 located 65 miles north of Austin - high school football is important. That much can plainly be seen from Interstate 35.

Just east of the highway sits Wildcat Stadium, a 13,000-seat monument to Temple football that features chair-back seats, a field-turf playing surface and a huge press box accessible by elevator.

Gary Garner, a 59-year-old former Booster Club president and retail advertising manager of the Temple Daily Telegram, has had season tickets for decades. For years, he thought he'd never again see anybody like Kenneth Davis, a powerful runner who led Temple to the 1979 state championship. Davis attended TCU, where he finished fifth in the 1984 Heisman Trophy voting, and had a successful nine-year career in the NFL.

"I'm one of those people who like to sit up high at Wildcat Stadium so I can see the entire field and how the plays develop," Garner says. "You'd see Kenneth Davis go left or right, find a hole or get a crease, and once he got in the open field, he could do wonders. I thought as far as high school goes that he was the best I'd ever seen.

"But now we have one coming that reminds me a whole lot of Kenneth Davis – except he's a lot faster."

Time can compromise a memory, and even the most objective fan is subject to exaggeration. People often exalt the here-and-now over the how-it-was, which helps explain why some people argue that Kobe is better than Jordan.

But even Davis praises Seastrunk.

"I had a couple of opportunities to watch him play," said Davis, now football coach and athletic director at Bishop Dunne High School in Dallas. "He's a tremendous athlete. He has incredible acceleration from a dead stop, probably the quickest I've ever seen in any kid.

"I think he has the ability and potential to be a great back. The sky's the limit for him. I'm not sure how good a blocker or receiver he is, but when you look at pure speed, there is no finer back in the state."

TEXAS 10
Olin Buchanan's list of the top 10 running backs in Texas history:
1. Earl Campbell, Tyler
2. Eric d*ckerson, Sealy
3. LaDainian Tomlinson, Waco
4. Billy Sims, Hooks
5. Doak Walker, Dallas
6. Thurman Thomas, Houston
7. Priest Holmes, San Antonio
8. Adrian Peterson, Palestine
9. Joe Washington, Port Arthur
10. Greg Pruitt, Houston

Olin Buchanan's take on the top 10 running backs in Texas history is based on their high school, college and pro careers. Buchanan covered high school and college football in Texas for 25 years before moving to Rivals.com.
McQueen and Monsen agree. The congenial and grandfatherly McQueen, who was 276-86-9 in a high school career that spanned five decades at Temple and nearby Mexia, sent more than 100 players to college. The best were Davis and Ray Rhodes, who later was coach of the Philadelphia Eagles and Green Bay Packers. He said Seastrunk has similar ability.

"Usually, if you get one like that in a career, you're very, very fortunate. I've been around three," McQueen says. "If (Seastrunk) improves in some areas, he could be as good as any of them. He needs a more complete understanding of the game.

"Our backs have to block, and he has really come on this spring with his blocking. And he needs to work on catching the football."

Monsen also has seen his share of great football players. The son of a coach who won 10 state championships in Wyoming and Utah, he has been around football his whole life. He played linebacker at BYU in 1983, '85 and '86, but missed the 1984 national championship season because he transferred to Snow College (Utah) to get more playing experience.

"I regret that every day," he says. "But (then-BYU coach) LaVell Edwards said I needed to get experience and then to come back."

A successful defensive coordinator and head coach in Utah before joining McQueen's staff several years ago, Monsen suspected he might have something special when Seastrunk long-jumped 20-9 3/4 in the eighth grade.

Those suspicions proved correct in last year's season opener when Seastrunk rushed for 112 yards on seven carries and scored touchdowns on runs of 75 and 20 yards in a 21-17 victory over South Garland. On both touchdowns, he turned the corner and blew by safety Joseph Ibiloye, a four-star prospect who signed with Oklahoma in February.

"He was in a foot race on the sideline (with Ibiloye) and outran him to the end zone," Monsen says. "He has extremely powerful legs. He's a freak of nature. It's all God-given."

Annie Ma Harris, Seastrunk's grandmother, may be due partial credit.

"When I was little, I always stayed in trouble," Seastrunk said. "My grandmother got tired of whipping me and made me stand in the corner on one leg. It seemed like I'd be on one leg for hours."

Maybe that's the secret of his success.

"You say that and every kid in Temple is going to be standing on one leg," McQueen says. "I might try it, too."

Seastrunk already has received mail from Kansas, Florida, Iowa, LSU and Texas, among others. He says LSU and Texas are his top choices for now, but he's also interested in Oklahoma and Miami.

"If he stays healthy and does everything he's supposed to do, he will have a great opportunity to play at the next level," Davis said. "How will he do over time? That's his biggest challenge.

"If he keeps his head screwed on right, do what he's asked and gets down on his knees at night, then I think in a few years we can look back and truly appreciate not only what he's done in high school but in his life. I hope we will."

Early indications are that won't be a problem. Seastrunk already has faced the obstacles of an at-risk youth and handled them well. His father hasn't been part of his life. His mother hasn't been there much of the time, either.

"She wasn't around for a while," he said. "She made some wrong decisions in life."

Seastrunk was raised by his grandmother, and received sound guidance from an uncle and from a cousin, Terrell Jackson, a wide receiver at Buffalo. "He (Jackson) was always telling me to stay focused and don't let anyone get you off-track," Seastrunk said.

Monsen says Seastrunk is an honor roll student who works diligently in the classroom and weight room.

"When the Lord was giving out athletic ability, Lache was at the front of the line," Monsen says in classic coach-speak. "When the Lord was making good kids, Lache was at the front of that line, too."

But even the nicest youngsters can be led astray at times, especially great athletes at an impressionable age. Seastrunk says he tries to avoid trouble like he does tacklers.

"It's just not in my heart or character to get in trouble," Seastrunk said. "I'd rather just go home."

If he stays patient for a couple of years, his legs will take him anywhere he wants to go.

heres the vid of him and let me just say hot damn this kid is fast as sh*t

9 years ago '04        #3870
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 ttime236 said:

heres the vid of him and let me just say hot damn this kid is fast as sh*t

devine was on some other sh*t, but this kid is damn close and he's only a sophomore, he can really fly.
 9 years ago '06        #3871
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
south florida is gonna be stacked next year man its sick :wow:

Lache Seastrunk would be on an early list – a very early list – of the top 10 players for the class of 2010. Here are the 10:

DT Todd Chandler, 6-1/290, Miami Northwestern
OT Robert Crisp, 6-8/293, Chapel Hill (N.C.) High
OT Seantrel Henderson, 6-8/301, Minneapolis Cretin-Derham Hall
DE Jackson Jeffcoat, 6-5/230, Plano (Texas) Plano West
CB Lamarcus Joyner, 5-8/166, Miami Southwest
RB Marcus Lattimore, 5-11/210, Duncan (S.C.) Byrnes
LB Chris Martin, 6-4/214, Oakland Bishop O'Dowd
WR Ted Meline, 6-2/171, Davie (Fla.) Westlake Prep
RB Lache Seastrunk, 5-10/180, Temple (Texas) High
DT Jeffrey Whitaker, 6-3/285, Warner Robins (Ga.) High

Ted Meline should be the top reciever in the class of 2010 and he's been quoted to be a bigtime hurricane fan but still no coach has contacted him or been on campus
 9 years ago '06        #3872
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space

can anybody get this article right here
 05-22-2008, 07:11 PM         #3873
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayyyyyyy

just figured i'd drop a link in here to a thread i started on WeAreSC.com

the thread is titled:
Thoughts On University Of Miami (FL)

the response pretty much echoes my sentiments for the most part
thers a real cool LSU fan on our site too that dropped some gems

here's a few posts

jg61588 said:
I like Randy Shannon a lot....thats about all I think about in terms of the U. They haven't really be nationally relevant since 2002.
Alabama Fan...
 12TIMENATIONALCHAMPS said:
I don't hate The U

They suck right now but they'll be back. And there is no school in America that produces better NFL talent, not right now. You could probably field an NFL team of pro bowlers on both sides of the ball from former Canes.

Their run in the early 2000's was very similar to USC's 2003-2005, almost identical really.
 TexasTrojanfan said:
This might not be popular to say, but ever since Miami beat Notre Dame in 1989 they have been one of my favorite teams outside of SC.

I HATED Notre Dame for beating us in such hearbreaking fashion in 88 and 89 and before they met Miami i thought they were unbeatable.

On that same note, ive always disliked the Texas longhorns and their bandwagon fans and nothing was funnier than watching the Canes destroy Texas in the 1991 Cotton Bowl 46-3.

If we ever meet Texas again, I want to do the same thing
 00trojan00 said:
I have a lot of respect for them, probably more than any other program recently. I like seeing them do well.

I really can't see them being bad for long with the Dade County prep programs being so strong right now, and the U having a complete lock on them.

scheat said:
Sleeping giant

THey are going through the same cycle we all go through. They are down right now, but it will only be a matter of time until they are back slugging it out for BCS bowls an and NC. Just don't know if Shannon is the coach, or the next guy will get the job done. But recruting is not the problem at all, as the location sells itself.
Seems they and FS, haven't had a dominant qb since what ,Steve Walsh? Until they get a great QB, they have nowhere to go. Same for FS. Lucky us, we have three now, and four pretty soon, anyone of which could start right now at the "U".
Think there was some bad karma sent down there when Kyle Wright double crossed PEte and Norm, and went to the U after being trained extensively by USC. I think so. He flopped, and so did the great "U".

My favorite U player of all time.... Ted Hendricks
:cool:

check out the thread y'all

and feel welcome to post away

we fux with the U..:cool:
 9 years ago '04        #3874
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
UM a.ssistants on recruiting tour

I still haven't gotten around to that interview with Derrick Crudup because the last 48 hours for me have been a whirlwind around Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. I've watched portions of five high school spring football games and checked out some of the top recruits in South Florida on 12 different teams to supplement my Spring Tour Diaries.

The good news for Canes fans is that I haven't been alone. Nestled among the 20 scouts at Hallandale Wednesday night's spring game at Hallandale High that featured faces like FSU's Chuck Amato were three representatives wearing green and orange -- defensive backs coach Wesley McGriff, offensive coordinator Patrick Nix and the newest Canes' hire Tim "Ice" Harris. I'm sure UM's trio were there to watch highly touted Hallandale cornerback Ricardo Dixon, who made four pass breakups, a few other impressive plays and was dying for a Canes offer when I spoke to him last week. I'm pretty sure Dixon will be getting one soon if he hasn't already.

I left Hallandale right before halftime and stopped for gas before heading off to South Broward High. Apparently that gave Nix and McGriff too large of a head start. They were already standing on the sidelines checking out big Bulldogs offensive tackle Steven Jacques (6-5, 280). I spoke to South Broward coach Allen Held this afternoon who told me Miami coaches told him they were extremely impressed with Jacques and Held expects the Canes to be offering him soon. Jacques, a state qualifier in wrestling, is probably the best lineman I've seen during my tour of 24 teams in the last two-plus weeks. Held said Jacques benches 405 pounds and squats over 600 and has offers from 12 to 15 schools, most from the SEC. He said Jacques had been waiting on UM to stop by and likes them.

Wednesday night, though, wasn't the only night I saw Canes coaches on the prowl. I spotted more a.ssistants at Tropical Park for Monsingor Pace's showdown with highly-touted running back Jamaal Berry and Palmetto High. Berry was impressive and every bit as good as the combine reports made him out to be. He flashed speed, strength and moves. But I still kind of like k!llian's Lamar Miller a little better. Miller, Miami-Dade's No. 1 recruit, will be on display Friday night at Tropical at 8 p.m. against American High and UM soft commitment and star defensive end Olivier Vernon.

By the way, I had conversations with both Plantation American Heritage offensive lineman Jared Wheeler (6-6, 305) and Plantation defensive back Brandon McGee (6-0, 180). Although both of Broward's two most highly-coveted recruits have made unofficial visits to UM in the last month, I get the sense Miami will have to overcome a lot to get either. Wheeler's older sister just finished her freshman year at Florida and helps visiting football recruits on tours at the school. McGee idolizes Deion Sanders and grew up a Florida State fan. Both would be huge gets for Miami in their '09 class -- especially since they would help fill the team's most glaring needs, corner and offensive line. What's could help the Canes in their battle? McGee is looking to play right away. Wheeler is looking for a school with a strong engineering program and small classes.

I'll have my two newest installments of my spring diaries up by this weekend. But if you want to check out my impressions and some of the photos I've shot at other schools (as well as mentions of some of the Canes' potential targets in 2010 and 2011) click on the link to my diaries above.
 9 years ago '05        #3875
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
in baseball news we just won the acc championship :applause:
now its on to the cws to get our 5th ring
 9 years ago '05        #3876
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos;11993513

[B said:
WR Ted Meline, 6-2/171, Davie (Fla.) Westlake Prep[/B]

Ted Meline should be the top reciever in the class of 2010 and he's been quoted to be a bigtime hurricane fan but still no coach has contacted him or been on campus
we contacted him... hes got high interest in FSU :applause::applause::applause: we talked to him right before the Nike camp when was the 2010 MVP or whatever he got.....
 9 years ago '05        #3877
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
Each week, Rivals.com recruiting analyst Jamie Newberg will answer your questions about recruiting. This week, fans want to know about Miami's recruiting with it being a relatively down year in South Florida, how the classes for Alabama and Auburn are shaping up and where Brandon McGee and Devon Kennard are likely to land.

Find out the answers to these and other questions in this week's mailbag.

Jamie's Mailbag
Local flavor

With a down year in south Florida, who are some kids Miami coach Randy Shannon looks strong on from other areas of Florida or around the country? And to whom would you compare his recruiting style? He seems pretty no-nonsense and straightforward in a world of exact opposites.

-- Andy from Ocala, Fla.
-----
First, I believe that Miami is off to a nice start. The Hurricanes finished with one of the nation's best classes last season. In fact, I personally thought they were No. 2 behind Alabama. Having said that, they are picking up where they left off. True, it may not be the same year in south Florida for this class as it was with the Class of 2008, but there still are some good prospects down in south Florida. Miami should control Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties once again.

Randy Shannon and staff have had some early success outside of Florida in the 2008 class.
Four of their six commitments are from prospects outside south Florida, with three from out of state. Rivals100 running back Bryce Brown (Wichita, Kan.) headlines the class thus far. Brown – whose brother Arthur signed with UM in February – is the nation's No. 2 running back, and he was a huge early get for the Hurricanes. Quarterback A.J. Highsmith (Fort Bend, Texas) and tight end Billy Sanders (Phoenix) are the other out-of-state commitments. Highsmith is an athletic quarterback, and Sanders is a rangy and versatile prospect.

Corey White (Jacksonville) is another tight end who has committed, but he ultimately could end up on the offensive line. He is a nasty and physical run blocker.

Miami's "local" commitments are defensive tackle Luther Robinson (Fort Piece, Fla.) and defensive end Olivier Vernon (Miami). Robinson, who may visit LSU and other schools, has seen his stock rise after a great spring. Vernon is quick pass rusher off the edge.

In February's recruiting class, Miami signed 19 players from south Florida alone. Much of that had to do with two things: the great talent in Miami, specifically at one high school (Miami Northwestern) and the momentum the 'Canes had early on last year.

So who is Miami hot and heavy after outside of south Florida? Among the players with offers are offensive linemen Nick Alajajian (Naples, Fla.), and Morgan Moses (Richmond, Va.); linebacker Jelani Jenkins (Wheaton, Md.); wide receivers Rueben Randle (Bastrop, La.) and Andre DeBose (Sanford, Fla.); cornerback Gabe Lynn (Jenks, Okla.); tight ends Orson Charles (Tampa) and Brock DeCicco (Clairton, Pa.); athlete Ray Ray Armstrong (Sanford, Fla.); and defensive ends Craig Roh (Scottsdale, Ariz.), Sam Montgomery (Greenwood, S.C.) and Chris Bonds (Columbia, S.C.).

Don't forget about the local players. Miami will be the team to beat for running back Lamar Miller (Miami k!llian) and is in the hunt for quarterback Eugene Smith (Miramar, Fla.). In addition, keep an eye on linebacker Jon Bostic (Wellington, Fla.), defensive tackle Antwan Lowery (Miami) and guard Jared Wheeler (Plantation, Fla.). When the dust settles, this class will have more balance than last year's in terms of where the prospects are from. But make no mistake: The Hurricanes will get their share from their backyard. They always do.

And I agree with you about Shannon. He is a no-nonsense kind of coach and I am sure a father figure to many of these young men. He also inherited a program that he truly loves. More important, Miami needed someone like him to resurrect the proud tradition of Hurricanes football.

I also believe his approach is one that is needed there just for the simple fact that coaches and parents want to believe their kids are taken care of in the right manner - and that Miami football will return to its glory days. The coach has to sell that, and Shannon's style and personality fit that well.

But as with any CEO, you are only as good as the people around you. In terms of recruiting, Miami has a good group of a.ssistants. Even more vital are the players themselves because they are your best recruiters, and the UM players believe in their coach and the direction they are going.
McGee's mix

Where do you see cornerback Brandon McGee eventually ending up?

-- Steve from Huntsville, Ala.
-----
From what I am hearing right now, I think Ohio State is the team to beat. McGee (Plantation, Fla.) was in Columbus for the Buckeyes' spring game and was blown away. Tennessee and Notre Dame are in the mix, too, and I would say that those are his top three.

At this point, it appears McGee is a player who would like to leave Florida to play college ball. But there's a long way to go.

Tight end talent

Florida will graduate two tight ends this year. Who are the Gators in good shape with at the position?

-- Thomas from Greer, S.C.
-----
Orson Charles (Tampa) is the tight end the Gators covet, but at this time I believe Miami is the team to beat. He grew up a Hurricanes fan and describes Miami as his "dream school." But Miami already has two commitments from tight ends, though one (Corey White) likely will end up on the offensive line.

Georgia is in the mix for Charles, as well. Charles plays at Plant High with quarterback Aaron Murray, a Georgia commitment. Plus, Charles loves how Georgia uses its tight ends.

Some other prospects to keep an eye on are Morrell Presley (Carson, Calif.), Gabrison Holmes (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.), Malcolm Bush (Hackensack, N.J.) and Ra'shede Hageman (Minneapolis). There is a lot of talk that Pressley, a USC commitment who is the nation's No. 3 tight end prospect, will visit Gainesville this summer. If Florida whiffs on these guys, new tight end targets will emerge.
got u dedos
 05-26-2008, 08:29 AM         #3878
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hurricane safety signee Vaughn Telemaque may not be at UM yet, but he already has a good idea what the college game is all about.

That's because he regularly works out with several former teammates who are now playing major college ball – "We have a lot of (graduates) that come from USC, UCLA, Colorado, Arizona, Arizona State – they all come back for a little workout," Telemaque says. "They mold you and school you on college."

Telemaque says his mind is set on coming in and showing he belongs on the field right away.

"The competitive nature I have, I don't like to sit down too long," Telemaque said. "Nothing personal to the older guys, but I'm not there to just hang out. I'm there to play.

"Coming from the school I did, it molds you into a player where you expect yourself to go out there and to learn as much as you can before you get to college."

Telemaque attended UM's Spring Game and saw a couple of the practices leading up to it. He got a good sense for the speed and talent in Miami's defensive backfield.

"Coach (Wesley) McGriff and everybody were showing me the tempo was higher than in high school," Telemaque said. "In high school you kind of play on your own level, don't play against top-ranked talent. But in college it's always top-ranked talent. It's just about getting my mind frame really good. I have to be competitive, with a chip on my shoulder right away."

Telemaque says he stays in regular contact with McGriff as well as Tommie Robinson, who recruits his area.

"They keep me updated, let me know what they're stressing to the kids, what they need to work on, what they're looking for in the incoming freshmen and older guys," Telemaque said. "They're looking forward to having a positive influence on kids coming in and getting on a roll."

Telemaque says he also hopes to play on special teams as a true freshman.

"I did kickoff and punt (coverage) in high school, and I'm sure I'll do that (at Miami)," he said. "It's exciting, because the kickoff sets up the tempo and you get to go down there and get the first hit. That should help me get on the field real fast."

Academically Telemaque says "I'm all set, ready to go. I've been admitted to Miami already - they sent (the admission letter)."
 9 years ago '06        #3879
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 booker20 said:
we contacted him... hes got high interest in FSU :applause::applause::applause: we talked to him right before the Nike camp when was the 2010 MVP or whatever he got.....
good luck ima off myself if he dosent stay in south florida.....

word is that he might be done with his recruitment very very early

and thanks or the articles booker and caneboi
 9 years ago '05        #3880
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,657 | Props total: 3755 3755
 madness said:
devine was on some other sh*t, but this kid is damn close and he's only a sophomore, he can really fly.
damn, I don't come in here much had no idea ya'll already posted about him :sleepy:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy