Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #3761
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
new commit folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 star and DL MVP @ gainsville camp

Ft Pierce Dt Luther Robinson.. damn we gonna deep @ that position

:D
 9 years ago '08        #3762
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
the canes gon be on point this year... i hope we gon beat fsu a.ss again
 04-29-2008, 02:40 PM         #3763
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NEW COMMIT!!!!

Fort Pierce (FL) Westwood High School DT Luther Robinson took an unofficial visit to Miami last Friday, met with coaches and was impressed.

"The coaches were saying how the classes are small, about the academics and how I can help the program," Robinson said. "I met with coach (Randy) Shannon, and he was talking about the school.

"I went home, I talked it over with my dad and mom and figured that was the place to be."

Robinson called Cane coaches last night at 9 p.m. and committed.

"They sounded pretty happy when I told them," Robinson said. "They said they wanted me to come. Coach (Clint) Hurtt says I clog up holes pretty well and I chase the ball down."

Robinson was initially lightly recruited by the Canes, receiving only two form letters before a scholarship offer arrived out of the blue two months ago.

The UM coaches had reviewed Robinson's film and were obviously impressed.

"I was happy when I got the offer," Robinson said. "Even then that's where I thought I'd wind up.

"I like the academics, small classes and it's close to home."

Robinson says he will be a defensive tackle at Miami, but he also could play on the offensive line – he played both ways last season.

"Florida and Georgia are recruiting me for offensive line and the rest for defensive line," the 6-foot-3, 280-pounder with 5.0-second speed said.

So far he has other offers from Florida, Louisville, UCF, Georgia and Georgia Tech.

And he plans to take some visits despite the commitment.

"I'll visit Florida, Florida State, don't know where else yet," Robinson said.

Robinson says he doesn't see himself changing his mind.

"It's a strong commitment," he said.

Last year, after sitting out the first two games during an appeal process following a transfer from John Carroll High School, Robinson had eight sacks and 62 tackles (seven for losses). His team finished 8-3.

Robinson's numbers came even though he couldn't practice in the spring, in two-a-days or the first two weeks of the season while his hardship transfer appeal was processed.

"Luther is a very fine athlete," said Robinson's coach last year, Kevin McMahon. "He's a football player, basketball player, has good feet, very good size. He does well in school academically, is a tremendous young man. This past year he was an outstanding player for us on offense and defense.

"He could play either side of the ball (in college). There's no ifs, ands or buts about it."

This isn't the first time McMahon, who has coached high school football the last 28 years, has coached a defensive linemen who chose the Canes.

He also coached former UM defensive end Kenny Holmes at Vero Beach.

"When Kenny was in high school as a senior he took Vero to the semifinals singlehandedly," McMahon said. "Luther has shown signs that he can be dominating like that. They've got a real good ball player with him. He's going to do a great job for them."

Robinson showed off his skills at this year's Nike Camp in Gainesville, earning Defensive Line MVP honors.

"This kid's a monster," said Robinson's father, Luther Sr. "Miami compared him to a lot of players that have gone through their program. They talked about Vince Wilfork and a couple of other D tackles they had there."
 9 years ago '06        #3764
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
good looks famo
 9 years ago '08        #3765
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
 P. Dedos said:
new commit folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 star and DL MVP @ gainsville camp

Ft Pierce Dt Luther Robinson.. damn we gonna deep @ that position

:D
Yall need to let us hold him.....We need DT`s.....Good get though..
 04-30-2008, 02:55 PM         #3766
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paris (TN) Henry County High School CB/WR Marsalis Teague received a Hurricane offer two weeks ago.

That was the first time he heard from Cane coaches.

"We'd just sent my highlight tape down there," Teague said. "Once they saw it they said they liked what they saw and my coach told me Miami wanted to offer me. I called coach (Wesley) McGriff and he said he liked what he saw and that I had the offer.

"He told me he liked my speed, said I had great speed and instincts and told me I'd fit down there, what they're trying to do in the secondary at corner. I talked to Randy Shannon, too. He said he was very impressed with my film and they're excited about getting this recruiting process started with me."

The Canes joined Vanderbilt, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, North Carolina and Memphis in offering the 5-foot-11, 170-pounder with 4.42-second speed.

"I'm considering Miami very strongly," Teague said. "Man, like I told their coach, it's Miami. It's hard to say no to Miami. I grew up liking the Hurricanes. In 2002 when they went to the national champ against Ohio State, when they lost that game that hurt me and I'm all the way in Tennessee.

"When I was little I always wanted to go to Miami to play football."

Several factors will weigh on Teague as he hammers out a choice in the months ahead.

"(Miami) is a long way from home," he said. "Right now it's hard to decide on a frontrunner until I visit all the schools. I'm trying to get to Miami the first week of June to see the city and everything."

If he makes the trip and everything goes well, Teague says, "I just might (commit)."

He says "I'll try to make a decision before the season starts."

Miami is recruiting him as a cornerback; other schools are recruiting for either cornerback or wide receiver.

Last season he played quarterback and part-time on defense. He had three interceptions and two forced fumbles on defense, and on offense he rushed 151 times for 1,639 yards with 17 rushing touchdowns. He also threw for 1,355 yards with 17 touchdowns and three interceptions.

How did he become a Miami fan?

"I don't even know," Teague says. "When I was liking Miami they had Willis McGahee, Sean Taylor. I always liked the University of Miami for some reason."
 04-30-2008, 02:55 PM         #3767
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Delray Beach Atlantic High School DB Jayron Hosley got his first offer two weeks ago from Georgia.

He's hoping another one comes rolling in soon.

"I've been getting mail from Miami and I've talked to coaches down there," the 5-foot-11, 170-pounder with 4.5-second speed said. "It's possible Miami will offer. We've talked a couple of times about it. They didn't make it official yet, though. Coach (Jeff) Stoutland said he's probably going to offer me Ė he's not saying it's definite, though."

Hosley has also spoken with coaches Wesley McGriff and Bill Young.

"They just talk to me about Miami, about trying to get down there and be a Cane," Hosley said. "It's just recruiting talk."

For now Hosley lists his top two as Miami and Georgia.

He says, a.ssuming UM offers, "I'll go wherever my heart tells me."

Hosely played mainly cornerback along with a little safety last season. He also was the team's slot receiver and played some running back while handling returns as well.

He finished his junior season with 50 tackles and five interceptions along with an astounding six punt returns for touchdowns (his longest was 94 yards against Spanish River) and two kickoff returns for scores.
 04-30-2008, 02:56 PM         #3768
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami Northwestern OL and Cane signee Brandon Washington is working hard in preparation for his anticipated arrival at UM.

He hopes to show he belongs on the field as a true freshman.

"I'm working out with (fellow signee) Ben Jones," Washington said. "I know what I have to do to get there. I take it a day at a time, work out, push as much as I can push. I don't worry about playing or starting. I know they need offensive linemen, and in my mind my mindset is just being the beast that I am and opening it up."

Washington says he learned from watching on at a few of Miami's spring practices.

"I tried to learn the plays from looking," Washington said. "My mind's blank on plays Ė I don't have the plays yet. But I'm sure when I get there everything will be fine.

"I know about the speed of the next level, because at one practice I was watching Sean Spence and he got in the backfield so fast but Graig Cooper was already gone and I was like `damn.' And I see Marcus Forston get into the backfield and the ball's already gone."

Washington says he talks regularly with Jacory Harris and also tries to talk to the offensive linemen already on the team.

"I want to get a bond with those guys," Washington said. "They just tell me what a great program it is and how they enjoy it, how the tradition is, the draft tradition with the first round, what I have to do to come in, just to be ready."

Washington has worked as hard in the classroom as he has on the field. He says he was tutored three days a week for the ACT, which he took for the first time recently.

"I think I did pretty well," Washington said.

He says his understanding is he needs a score of 18 in order to qualify on the sliding scale, which also takes into account grade-point average.

Also still working to get a qualifying test score, according to Washington, are Northwestern signees Kendall Thompkins and Jones.

Jones previously told CaneSport he needs to improve 2-3 points on the test.

"Thompkins is looking pretty good for being qualified," Washington said. "I talk to him a lot. He's working on his test score.

"We all want to qualify. We don't want them saying `We can't recruit at Northestern because they aren't getting in.'"
 9 years ago '06        #3769
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
good looks famo
 9 years ago '06        #3770
ANOMOLIE 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
The Empire Strikes Back
 9 years ago '04        #3771
booie4 
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 585 585
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- First-year defensive coordinator Bill Young will be expected to improve a defense that ranked seventh in the ACC in total defense and 10th in scoring defense.

Young left Kansas after five seasons including helping the Jayhawks to their best season ever finishing 12-1 and ranked seventh in the final AP poll.

"To be honest, I'm real pleased to have Bill a part of this coaching staff and program because I never thought Bill would ever leave the Midwest area," Miami head coach Randy Shannon said on the . "I've been knowing him for a long time and he'll be a tremendous a.sset to us."

The defense will have to have a number of players step up after losing two underclassmen to the NFL Draft--Kenny Phillips and Calais Campbell--and the departure of seniors Tavares Gooden and Teraz McCray.

DEFENSIVE LINE
Coach: Clint Hurtt

DE
94 - Eric Moncur, Senior
97 - Adewale Ojomo, Redshirt Freshman

DT
93 - Dwayne Hendricks, Senior
99 - Marcus Forston, Freshman

DT
96 - Antonio Dixon, Senior
91 - Joe Joseph, Junior

DE
57 - Allen Bailey, Sophomore
49 - Courtney Harris, Junior

Breakout Player: Bailey

Best Player: Dixon

Comments: This unit is very average at best. Moncur (7.5 sacks/32 games) and Dixon (5 tackles for loss/28 games) have showed flashes of being productive players, but have not been consistent enough and have battled through injuries in their careers. Bailey has a lot of potential and should make an immediate impact this season. Forston might still be a year away from taking over because it is a difficult position to play as a true freshman.

LINEBACKERS
Coach: Micheal Barrow

WLB
31 - Sean Spence, Freshman
48 - Spencer Adkins, Senior

MLB
55 - Glenn Cook, Senior
51 - Romeo Davis, Senior

SLB
44 - Colin McCarthy, Junior
50 - Darryl Sharpton, Junior

Breakout Player: Spence

Best Player: McCarthy

Comments: This unit will need to have someone replace the production of Gooden's 100-tackle season in 2007 and McCarthy should be that guy. There could still be some shuffling with Cook, Davis, and McCarthy as to who settles in at the middle linebacker position. Cook has the most experience and knowledge of the defense, but McCarthy could be moved inside much like Gooden did shortly before the start of the season. Spence brings a lot of excitement as a true freshman and all indications point towards him being a very, very good player in his career. Fellow freshman Arthur Brown is not listed on the two-deep, but could very well play himself into a position--most likely strongside.

SECONDARY
Coach: Wesley McGriff

CB
8 - DeMarcus Van Dke, Sophomore
24 - Chavez Grant, Junior

SS
26 - Anthony Redd!ck, Senior
35 - Lovon Ponder, Senior

FS
6 - Randy Phillips, Senior
29 - JoJo Nicolas, Sophomore or C.J. Holton, Freshman

CB
22 - Bruce Johnson, Senior
27 - Carlos Armour, Senior or Brandon Harris, Freshman

Breakout Player: Van Dke

Best Player: Phillips

Comments: Young's system should allow the cornerbacks to excel in improving their interceptions number from a year ago as the unit picked off just three passes. The trio of senior safeties are hungry to finish on a strong note and as long as they are physical against the run, this unit will be just fine in replacing Kenny Phillips. There will be a lot of attention on Harris coming in and playing right away, which he could very well do if Johnson or Van Dke struggle, but a more suited role is for Harris to lock down the nickel back position. The 2007 pass defense was sixth in the ACC, but the biggest improvement this unit needs to make is creating turnovers.
 9 years ago '04        #3772
booie4 
space
space
Zach Kane Speaks in Sun-Sentinel

SR: The first sentence of your defensive player of the year story in the Asbury Park Press says you're one of the "calmest people away from the field." What changes when you put on a helmet?

ZK: Well, really it's just the whole mood when it comes time for business. I guess you strap on a chinstrap and it becomes all business. It's just the game, it turns me on.

SR: You were ejected twice in your high school career for unsportsmanlike conduct? What happened there?

ZK: It was just a little exaggerating. I took it too far and the adrenaline took over me. It happened actually against the same team. My junior year, I sacked the quarterback and I was celebrating too much and they threw me out. My senior year, I jumped on one of their players when he was on the floor. It was good shot. It was on a punt. I started walking away and he jumped on my back. I flipped him over on the floor. They said I kneed him, but I didn't.

SR: Is controlling your emotions better on the field something you feel you need to work on?

ZK: Yeah, definitely, but it's not that big of an issue. It was probably made more of than it should've been.

SR: You played middle linebacker. Do you think that is your best position or can you play outside?

ZK: Yeah, it's probably the best out of all three spots for me. I'm more of a taller, heavier solid guy and I like to stop the flow in the middle.

SR: What kind of offseason program have you been doing to stay in shape?

ZK: I've just been working on speed and strength and conditioning. We have a bunch of agility drills and coach Andreu Swasey got me on a program. It lets me get used to his way of doing things. It's really just a whole workout instead of working out one particular area.

SR: Have you watched any film of the current UM linebackers and what are your impressions?

ZK: I've watched them and they're very impressive. They're not really big, but they're speed is what's most impressive. Colin McCarthy showed me around when I was down there and I've been waiting to watch him play. I heard he's really good.

SR: What's your best attribute as a linebacker?

ZK: Really, it's just my instincts to the ball. You can see that when you watch me on film. I'm not a guy who is going to test great, but when I'm on the field, you can see my instincts out there. That's all that really matters.

SR: You're listed as a FB/LB on the roster. Is there any chance you will play any offense?

ZK: No, I don't think so. I think I'm just going to be on special teams and playing linebacker. I played a little bit of running back in high school, but that was only because we didn't have anyone there.
 9 years ago '04        #3773
booie4 
space
space
Laron Byrd Speaks in Sun-Sentinel

SR: With all these receivers coming to UM, why would you want to come here when you could probably easily play elsewhere?

LB: I've been the liking the school for a long time and your talent should speak for itself. If it does, it shouldn't matter, just as long as you're good enough.

SR: At 6-3, you obviously have the size advantage over most defensive back. How much of a luxury is that?

LB: It's real helpful. Most cornerbacks are 5-8 or 5-9 or something like. Then when I raise my hands, it just makes me taller. I have a great advantage. I have good leaping ability. We ran a lot of streak routes and posts and deep outs.

SR: Defensive end Allen Bailey grew up eating possum. Growing up in the Bayou, did you sample any unusual foods up there?

LB: We ate all kinds of stuff. We ate alligators and crawfish all day. But mostly it was the red beans and the gumbo. We put everything in the gumbo: crab, crawfish, sausage. Everything. It's awesome.

SR: Is it going to be a culture shock for you when you get to South Florida?

LB: It's going to be real different. The whole scenery will be a change for me. It's the people down there. We're more soul-food cooking here. It's probably more luxurious eating down there. It's multi-cultural. I'm going to interact with a lot of different people.

SR: What have your discussions with Aubrey Hill been like?

LB: I've talked to him a lot. The first thing he told me is I better be ready with my conditioning. He told me to be prepared for a lot of running and I want to be ready to learn the plays as soon as possible. If I'm that guy, hopefully I'll get a shot.

SR: What kind of offense did you run in high school and how much different do you expect it to be at UM?

LB: It's definitely going to be different. We ran a two-receiver set in high school with two backs. On my visit, I talked with Jacory Harris and he told me they've been learning the spread offense. It's a lot more pro style.

SR: What were your impressions of Harris. Did you meet any of the other quarterbacks?

LB: Me and Jacory threw the ball around. He's got a nice little gun (arm) on him. Taylor Cook was there. He's a big, tall guy. He had a wonderful arm. I could see me catching some of his throws.

SR: Is weight a concern for you? You're already 210 and a few more pounds could mean a move to tight end. Have you thought about that?

LB: (Laughing) I don't want to move to tight end. I like making plays. Weight is not a factor. I was born big. I've always been like this. But if they want me to lose it, I'll do it. That's no problem.

SR: I noticed you played basketball in high school. Are you a big-time dunker. What's your vertical leap and does this mean you're the best basketball player on the football team?

Yeah, I can dunk. I have a 37-inch vertical leap, well that's what I got the last time I did it in November. I averaged like 20 points a game. I'm not trying to sound big-headed, but I'm probably going to be the best on the team.
 05-03-2008, 11:48 AM         #3774
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good looks booie
 9 years ago '06        #3775
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 05-08-2008, 03:11 PM         #3776
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Preview 2008 - CFN's Miami Preview

Miami RB Javarris James By Richard Cirminiello

Posted May 2, 2008

How patient can Miami be? While there's a good nucleus of players to build around, like RB Javarris James, it could be tempting to throw several true freshmen from this year's great recruiting class to the wolves. Check out the CFN Preview of a Hurricane team that should be better, but should still be a year away.

Miami Hurricanes

Preview 2008

By Richard Cirminiello

- 2008 CFN Miami Preview | 2008 Miami Offense Preview
- 2008 Miami Defense Preview | 2008 Miami Depth Chart
- 2007 CFN Miami Preview | 2006 CFN Miami Preview

Interested in blogging about ACC football? Let us know

Head coach: Randy Shannon
2nd year: 5-7
Returning Lettermen:
Off. 19, Def. 28, ST 1
Lettermen Lost: 21
Ten Best Miami Players
1. RB Javarris James, Jr.
2. RB Graig Cooper, Soph.
3. LB Colin McCarthy, Jr.
4. DE Eric Moncur, Sr.
5. OT Jason Fox, Jr.
6. OT Reggie Youngblood, Sr.
7. DT Antonio Dixon, Sr.
8. LB Darryl Sharpton, Jr.
9. S Anthony Redd*ck, Sr.
10. WR Sam Shields, Jr.
2008 Schedule
CFN Prediction: COMING

Aug. 28 Charleston Southern
Sept. 6 at Florida
Sept. 13 OPEN DATE
Sept. 20 at Texas A&M
Sept. 27 North Carolina
Oct. 4 Florida State
Oct. 11 UCF
Oct. 18 at Duke
Oct. 25 Wake Forest
Nov. 1 at Virginia
Nov. 8 OPEN DATE
Nov. 13 Virginia Tech
Nov. 20 at Georgia Tech
Nov. 29 at NC State

2007 Schedule
CFN Prediction: 8-4
CFN Record: 5-7

Sept. 1 Marshall W 31-3
Sept. 8 at Oklahoma L 51-13
Sept. 15 FIU W 23-9
Sept. 20 Texas A&M W 34-17
Sept. 29 Duke W 24-14
Oct. 6 at North Carolina L 33-27
Oct. 13 Georgia Tech L 17-14
Oct. 20 at Florida State W 37-29
Nov. 3 NC State L 19-16 OT
Nov. 10 Virginia L 48-0
Nov. 17 at Virginia Tech L 44-14
Nov. 24 at Boston Coll L 28-14

Head coach Randy Shannon got a mulligan for going 5-7 in his first season, but the honeymoon is already over as he turns the corner and begins heading into Year 2.

The Hurricanes need to develop a consistent playmaker at quarterback and revamp the defense, two areas that never let the program down during the glory days. Very few positions wonít be open to competition this summer, as Miami begins to infuse parts of its last two recruiting classes into the depth chart. Shannon built a fortress around Dade County this past February, a.ssembling one of the nationís best hauls of young talent, but now he and his staff need to prove they can coach as well as they recruit.

Although this latest recruiting class has brought a spark and some rare positive national pub back to the Miami program, itís not likely to have a profound impact on the Hurricanesí win total in 2008. Shannon is likely to get the ĎCanes back to the postseason, but with so much uncertainty on both sides of the ball and a minefield of a schedule, theyíll fall a little short of a Coastal Division crown.

What to watch for on offense: The last time Miami started a freshman under center, Bernie Kosar was a teenager on campus in the 1980s. Itíll happen again this year, as Robert Marve tries to reverse a recent trend of inconsistency at quarterback and a last place ACC finish in passing. Heíll be surrounded by 10 players with something to prove, particularly RB Javarris James and WR Sam Shields. James is looking to bounce back from an injury-riddled sophomore season and a drop in production. Shields has a world-class blend of speed, burst, and leaping ability, but needs to put it all together to finally reach his enormous potential.

What to watch for on defense: The Cane defense will be looking to rebound from a November collapse that saw it sink to an un-Miami-like 10th place ACC finish in scoring D. While LB Colin McCarthy and DE Eric Moncur will be the catalysts, new coordinator Bill Young will also be weaving in a handful of younger players, including blue-chip true freshmen Marcus Forston, Arthur Brown, and Sean Spence. Keep an eye on sophomore DE Allen Bailey, a converted linebacker who has torn it up in the offseason and possesses a ridiculous combination of size, speed, and strength.

The team will be far better ifÖ Marve doesnít play like a freshman. Heck, this is Quarterback U., and itís about time Miami starts playing like it. The defense will be better and the running game is in good hands, but the Canes canít afford another season averaging just 169 yards a game through the air. The burden falls on the rookie quarterback and a group of receivers thatís been better in shorts than in pads.
The Schedule: The Canes will know just how much better they've gotten this off-season in a big hurry. After a warm-up against Charleston Southern, road dates at Florida and Texas A&M could either set the tone for the season or show just how far the program still has to go. On the flip side, the big Coastal showdown against Virginia Tech is at home, missing Clemson and Boston College from the Atlantic, and getting Florida State in Miami are all tremendous breaks. Closing up with three road dates (Virginia, Georgia Tech and NC State) in the final four, with the home game against the Hokies, isn't a plus.

Best offensive player: RB Javarris James. Although James had an off-year as a sophomore, some of the blame goes to a nagging neck injury and suspect blocking up front. Completely healthy again, heís poised to return to his freshman form, pounding between the tackles with ferocity and overpowering defensive backs once he gets past the second line of defense. James spent the past few months working on his speed, delivering the programís sixth fastest time in off-season testing.

Best defensive player: LB Colin McCarthy. In just his first season as the starter at strongside, McCarthy established himself as the new star of the Hurricane defense. The fastest of the linebackers, he cranked out 74 tackles, a dozen tackles for loss, and two sacks, laying the foundation for whatís going to be a breakthrough junior year.

Key player to a successful season: Marve. While he doesnít have to be Jim Kelly right out of the chute, the rookie does need to light a spark under an offense thatís been slipping for years. If he gives opponents a reason to respect his arm and legs, the backfield combination of James and Graig Cooper will obliterate most ACC defenses.

The season will be a success if ... Miami returns to the postseason with no worse than an 8-4 record. After going 5-7 with a talented team, moral victories will fall on deaf ears this season. Even with a rookie quarterback, the ĎCanes have enough talent to make last year look like an aberration. And the schedule is going to cooperate. After brutal back-to-back road games at Florida and Texas A&M, there isnít a remaining game thatís not winnable.

Key game: Nov. 13 vs. Virginia Tech. In a drastically watered-down Coastal Division, this meeting in Miami could decide who plays in the ACC Championship game a few weeks later. The Hurricanes got hammered by the Hokies last November, but that game was in Blacksburg, and the programs were headed in different directions. A win here could send a message that Miami is on its way to becoming one of the league powerbrokers.

2007 Fun Stats
- Fourth quarter scoring: Opponents 112 - Miami 61
- Third down conversions: Opponents 67 of 174 (39%) - Miami 61 of 167 (31%)
- Orange Bowl capacity: 72,319 - Miami
 9 years ago '06        #3777
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
good looks caneboi keep the heat coming famo
 9 years ago '08        #3778
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Yeah. That boy Baby J is looking like he did his frosh year...... That`s gonna be a sick TB tandem.......
 05-08-2008, 06:17 PM         #3779
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How did Graig Cooper only run a 4.51?
 9 years ago '07        #3780
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
sh*t can someone post this

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The FuÄkery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy