MMA UFC 206 Holloway vs. Pettis
506 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 03-11-2008, 09:39 AM         #3581
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can Somebody Tell Me More About This Rakim Dude??? I Heard He Was The Founder Of This Thread And Dats Some Good Stuff!!!..is He Still On Here??
 9 years ago '06        #3582
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,730 | Props total: 12278 12278
 CANEBOI11 said:
Can Somebody Tell Me More About This Rakim Dude??? I Heard He Was The Founder Of This Thread And Dats Some Good Stuff!!!..is He Still On Here??
without rakim and CRIP madness and cap and you now this thread woudlnt be anything

ur new the rakim cause he woud hook it up with all the rivals articles but now he isnt online alot anymore but he still post in this thread from time bleed the U........

listen this was the first thread that ever was made about a college football program and the FSWHO and the GAYtors copied out style, just look at the diffrence in post and dats !!!!

SWAGGA JACKIN MUTHAfu*kAS !!!!!

but there can only be one UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

noow kiss the 5 rings bi*ch!!
 03-12-2008, 07:26 AM         #3583
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True That. Rakim and others would hook it up with rivals articles.. But they dont seem to be online as much..

Your effort is much appreciated !
 03-12-2008, 07:51 AM         #3584
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tampa (Fla.) Plant High School TE Orson Charles has already checked out a few colleges unofficially.

His first trip was to Miami for a one-day visit, and this past weekend he went to Georgia and Clemson. He also plans visits to Florida and Florida State.

"And I want to go back to Miami with my mom to show her how it is and take it from there," Charles said.

Charles will also take that next visit to UM with Vernon Williams, a Cane fan who is helping advise him in the recruiting process.

"I talk to him about everything," Charles said. "He's a Miami fan - the first thing when I went over there, he's like `How about Miami this, Miami that.' When I told him I was going up there (for the visit) he said `If they offer you just say yes!'"

The good news for Williams and other Cane fans: Charles says "Miami is No. 1 at this point right now."

The bad news: UM has yet to offer a scholarship to the 6-foot-3, 230-pounder with 4.56-second speed.

"I talked to (coach) Joe Pannunzio," Charles said. "He says they're not the type of team that jumps to offer people. I'm being patient."

Charles adds of his favorites that "There are some other ones that are up there, too. I never want to put my eggs in one basket."

After Miami, Charles says Georgia, Clemson, Florida State and Maryland "are up there."

Someone Charles spent a lot of time with while at Miami: Former teammate and QB Robert Marve.

"We hung out after practice," Charles said. "He said `Miami would be crazy not to offer you.' He said my feet move like a receiver, that I just have to work on getting faster."

Charles lists several offers: Iowa, Auburn, UCF, Ole Miss, Arkansas and Florida State.

"Florida is coming – they said it's on the way," Charles said.

He says he decided to take the unofficial visit to Miami even without an offer because "Miami, that's my dream school."

"From when I was there watching practice I liked how good they use their tight ends," Charles said. "That caught my eye. They have them on special teams, on punt teams. They're never just standing there. And the intensity of practice – they're going to be a good team next year."

A possible holdup in the UM offer is that Charles hasn't been a big part of his team's passing offense.

He transferred to Plant High after last season and was previously at Riverview - he was primarily a blocking tight end in the Wing T offense there and last season had 12 catches for 400 yards and three touchdowns.

As a sophomore he had three catches for 75 yards.
 9 years ago '04        #3585
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
 P. Dedos said:
without rakim and CRIP madness and cap and you now this thread woudlnt be anything

ur new the rakim cause he woud hook it up with all the rivals articles but now he isnt online alot anymore but he still post in this thread from time bleed the U........

listen this was the first thread that ever was made about a college football program and the FSWHO and the GAYtors copied out style, just look at the diffrence in post and dats !!!!

SWAGGA JACKIN MUTHAfu*kAS !!!!!

but there can only be one UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

noow kiss the 5 rings bi*ch!!
ra's been on hiatus, he's the godfather of this sh*t tho.

the hurricane fam is deep here:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #3586
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
i be tryna post some articles but life's been kinda rough lately. It's too busy. And besides everytime i'm tryna copy and paste my n*gga caneboii get ahead all the time.
 9 years ago '04        #3587
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
 Cap Peeler said:
i be tryna post some articles but life's been kinda rough lately. It's too busy. And besides everytime i'm tryna copy and paste my n*gga caneboii get ahead all the time.
i hear u.

main reason i log on is to check out new hurricane info, i hardly post outside of this thread...the sports forum is cluttered with the same ol' repetitive a.ss sh*t:thumbsdow
 9 years ago '05        #3588
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
caneboi where you get the articles from ? rivals?
 03-13-2008, 07:50 AM         #3589
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dallas (TX) Skyline High School CB Steve Williams knows he's a high priority for Cane coaches.

UM offered him a month ago, and he's been in regular contact with Cane coaches ever since.

And not just a couple of coaches.

"I talk with coach (Wesley) McGriff, coach (Bill) Young, coach (Randy) Shannon, all the coaches," said Williams, who lists eight offers. "They talked to my coach and told me to call them in the morning on my birthday last Friday, and I talked to them – they were telling me happy birthday, asking what I was going to do for my birthday and how they want me to become a Hurricane."

Williams says he has tentative plans to visit UM March 29 for the Spring Game.

"They want me to come down there for that," he said. "I'm going to try my best to fly down there for that."

Williams says Miami and Texas Tech are even as his top two, followed by Texas A&M and Kentucky.

"Distance won't be any factor," he says. "It's whoever recruits me the hardest. It doesn't matter how far it is."

Last year he finished with 53 tackles, 10 passes broken up and two interceptions.

"I get compared to Phillip Buchanan, that's who Miami compares me to," he said.

Williams says, if he does take the UM trip, he may make a decision soon after.

"I really want to make my decision before the first game next year," he said. "Seeing the campus will help me on my decision on how it is down there."
 03-13-2008, 07:51 AM         #3590
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Greenwood (SC) High School DE Sam Montgomery received a Cane offer last month.

"I was very surprised," the 6-foot-5, 240-pounder with 4.44-second speed said. "It's a big one, so I was very impressed."

He has since talked with Cane coaches.

"We talked about how they wanted to get me out there, how I'm one of the top defensive ends in the whole nation, how I could be a good player and start for them," Montgomery said.

Montgomery is now up to 13 offers, including Florida, FSU, Alabama, USC, Clemson, South Carolina and Maryland.

"Right now I'm interested in all of them," he said. "I just have to find out more about their team chemistry, coaches, and their academic programs. I want to be a CPA – I'm real good with numbers and handling money."

He says there will be no distance factor.

"It's whatever has the place that feels like home," he said. "That's where I'll be."

Montgomery says he's already set two schools as definite official visits: Miami and USC.

He said he will also take an unofficial visit to UM, possibly in late May.

"We'll go down there and go to Florida State also, all those places (in Florida)," Montgomery said. "Miami's a solid program, produces wins, and I want to see what it's all about."

Montgomery says some programs are also recruiting him as an outside linebacker, but that his understanding is UM only wants him at end.

A tremendous athlete, he plays varsity basketball and also runs the 100 and 200 for his school's track team.

He had 16 sacks, 20 tackles for losses and over 80 total tackles last season.

"God has blessed him with size," Greenwood High School coach Shell Dula said. "Physically he's an intimidating looking person, plus he runs so well.

"He's wide open right now, but Miami's a place he is genuinely interested in."
 03-13-2008, 07:53 AM         #3591
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props from all my boyz...i get the articles from canesport.com because i have a subscription with them..my dad might not renew it after this month but ima try hella hard to tell him too...
 03-13-2008, 08:49 PM         #3592
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PropS Caneboi for keeping the articles comin.
 9 years ago '06        #3593
ANOMOLIE 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
Props for the info. The Empire Strikes Back.
 9 years ago '06        #3594
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,730 | Props total: 12278 12278
thank you homie
 03-14-2008, 03:13 PM         #3595
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayo (FL) Lafayette CB Jamal Reid says he received a Miami offer in the mail three weeks ago.

"I've talked to coach (Clint) Hurtt, and he was saying he likes me, that everyone there liked me," the 6-foot-1, 175-pounder with 4.5-second speed said.

UM is his third offer – he lists other offers from USF and Mississippi State.

And it's the Canes at the top of his list.

"Right now Miami's No. 1," he said. "I really like them a lot. I know it's a great program."

Another offer Reid would like to see: The University of Florida, which is 45 minutes away from his hometown.

He says, if UF offers, "I really don't know" if it would shake Miami from the top of his favorites list.

Reid says he will drive down with his uncle to Miami "soon." He says he hopes to make it in time to watch a spring practice.

Last year Reid, who also plays varsity basketball and baseball, finished with nine interceptions, three returned for touchdowns. He also had three punt returners for scores. And he was a standout wide receiver – he set a school record as a sophomore with 1,072 receiving yards (56 catches, 17 touchdowns). This past season he had 42 receptions for 1,013 yards and 15 touchdowns.

"Jamal is just a playmaker from all areas," Lafayette High coach Joey Pearson said. "He makes big plays for us on offense, defense, special teams. Some schools also like him as a receiver.

"He's such a complete player. From a recruiting standpoint he's a playmaker, No. 1, and he's a touchdown machine."
 03-14-2008, 03:14 PM         #3596
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marietta (GA) Lassiter High School TE Philip Lutzenkirchen has a unique connection to the University of Miami: His aunt is women's basketball coach Katie Meier.

And it was Meier that first brought Lutzenkirchen to the attention of Cane coaches.

"She brought them my highlight tape," Lutzenkirchen said. "They probably figured it's my aunt, so who knows (if I can play)? But on film they said they saw all this good stuff they liked, said I'd be an ideal tight end for them and they asked if I'd like to play for them. I said `Yes sir, you guys constantly put guys in the NFL, are Tight End University.' They like me, and it's a plus that my aunt's down there."

Lutzenkirchen says he's still waiting to hear if he will get a scholarship offer.

He's spoken on the phone with coaches Patrick Nix and Joe Pannunzio.

"So far I have offers from Georgia Tech, Auburn, Stanford, Mississippi State and Troy," he said. "I get some mail from Miami every couple of days, handwritten letters with some inspirational quotes, say that they want me to be a Hurricane."

Lutzenkirchen has been to Miami twice to see his aunt and says "I love it. It's a beautiful campus and a great school."

He says the Canes "have an advantage" over other schools right now.

"I'm still looking to visit some schools to see how I like the campus and education," he said. "Because I've been down to Miami that gives them an advantage, and my aunt speaks highly of coach (Randy) Shannon and the school.

"They said they're planning on recruiting a couple of tight ends, so I'm not sure if they'll offer, but I hope they do."

He says if Miami does offer "it's a real high chance I go there. I'm looking for a school with good education and that will help me be a better tight end. (Meier) said coach Shannon's a really good guy and is definitely going to turn the program around, all good things."

Last year Lutzenkirchen finished with 46 receptions for 496 yards and seven touchdowns. On defense he played outside linebacker and some safety, finishing with 49 tackles, an interception and a blocked punt he returned for a touchdown.
 03-15-2008, 07:52 AM         #3597
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andover (KS) Central High School LB Jaydan Bird lists several offers this recruiting season: Kansas, Kansas State, Ole Miss, Boise State and Miami.

And, despite never visiting Miami and living far from the Sunshine State, the 6-foot-3, 230-pounder knows plenty about the Canes. He works out with Cane commitment Bryce Brown and speaks every week with current Cane Arthur Brown (Bryce's older brother).

Bird works out with the same trainer the Brown's use – Brian Butler.

"I was with Arthur Brown when he was being recruited – he said the coaches at Miami are real cool, that it's a real nice place down there," Bird said. "He said it's going real well there. He said spring practice is tough, but he's making it through.

"He's a real good guy. He helped me with a lot of things. I trust him. It was a good fit for him, but I don't know yet if (Miami) will be a good fit for me."

Bird says Bryce is always in his ear about becoming a Cane.

"He's trying to get everyone to go to Miami," Bird said. "I'm like, `I'll see when the time comes.'"

Another player Bryce and Bird work out with that also has a Cane offer is Huldon Tharp.

"We talk, say it would be really cool if we did go to the same school together," Bird said. "But we're not pressuring anyone to one school."

Linebackers coach Michael Barrow is recruiting Bird to UM.

"I've talked to coach Barrow a bit – I like him," Bird said. "He's real down to earth, funny."

Bird says he doesn't have any schools at the top of his list yet. He says he'll narrow things down by taking official and unofficial visits.

He plans to visit Miami this summer.

Of what he's looking for in a college, Bird said, "I'll be looking for how comfortable I am, my relationship with coaches, players, how down to earth they are. And the academic part for sure – I want to study business finance."

Last year Bird only played in four games due to a cracked fibula. He had 60 tackles and four sacks in those games.

He says he's not only back 100 percent, but also that he's better physically now than he was then.

"I've gotten bigger, faster and stronger," he said.

As a sophomore Bird had 120 tackles with 10 sacks, an interception and three fumbles caused. He also played running back and rushed for over 1,600 yards with 28 touchdowns.

He will be making an early decision on a college.

"I'm graduating early, so I'll decide at some point in the summer," Bird said. 'I'm not sure I can take official visits because my senior year won't have started yet. So I might have to visit everywhere unofficially."
 03-15-2008, 07:59 AM         #3598
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where Erboddi At???..yall Canes Been Kinda Dead Lately!!!
 03-15-2008, 08:02 AM         #3599
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also Heard Darnell Jenkins Got His 40 Time Up At His Pro Day
 9 years ago '05        #3600
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
 CANEBOI11 said:
Where Erboddi At???..yall Canes Been Kinda Dead Lately!!!
lol spring break son...party every night :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
225 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
199 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
46 comments
1 day ago