most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #341
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1398 1398
Got dammit time to return to Glory...Rakim you know you's my homeboi you allways come through in the clutch.

man now i gotta wait a nother 6 months before i can prop you again...
 12-10-2006, 12:49 AM         #342
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also I guess Randy is going to be talking to Cooper as soon as tomorrow morning.. Lets see if hes the closer we know he is.. Its gonna be tough but we will see..

Also word is Mario is staying on, I guess he was seen taking recruits to a basketball game.. He said he was gonna stay we will see tho

Last edited by Hurricane Ra; 12-10-2006 at 12:51 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #343
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
yeah i read somewhere that Hankerson was at the B-Ball Game...

Alot Alot of Good sh*t is going down now...i havent felt this good since it turned football season again last year
 12-10-2006, 12:59 AM         #344
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

big ups on all the info
 12-10-2006, 01:39 AM         #345
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even tho it was pretty evident, Major Wright is a Buckeye.. Is gonna announce it real soon.. Thats what people saying down there
 10 years ago '04        #346
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k this sh*t n*gga!! we on the rise once again!! We don't rebuild, we fu*king RELOAD!! we need to get that n*gga Antwain Easterling, he the truth. I played against dude last year and sh*t... it looks like he's even better this year. It would be sweet if the WR from Southridge, he an all american, commits to miami as well but i don't know too much about that.

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 12-10-2006 at 02:44 AM..
 12-10-2006, 09:40 AM         #347
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '05        #348
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,917 | Props total: 3 3
 RakimAllahNY said:
Even tho it was pretty evident, Major Wright is a Buckeye.. Is gonna announce it real soon.. Thats what people saying down there
Might need to touch up his grades a bit, but that is word around the Buckeye camps as well [that he will be a Buckeye].
 10 years ago '04        #349
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
yeah dude from canesport(litee3000) said he bumped into major in a barber shop and said he asked him where he is going to school and Wright told him his leaders and didnt include Miami, so he said youre wearing a Miami jacket but not considering Miami?

theres an a.ss load of good DB's next year...kid Lorenzo White Jr from Dillard is off the hook
 10 years ago '04        #350
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Barry Jackson | Defensive-minded Shannon has plan for Canes' offense
By BARRY JACKSON

UM chatter off Randy Shannon's promotion:

Shannon has ideas to fix the offense and has been given the financial resources to hire a top coordinator. Fired Arizona State coach Dirk Koetter (who is coaching ASU in the Hawaii Bowl) and Minnesota Vikings (and former Virginia Tech) quarterback coach Kevin Rogers have emerged as strong candidates for the job, two UM officials said.

Shannon visited ASU ''last year in the spring'' to study Koetter's offense because it was similar to several ACC teams'. Koetter's offense -- very productive at ASU, and previously Boise State -- can be pass-heavy at times, but ASU was second in the Pac-10 in rushing this season, operating a lot out of the one-back set. (Also available is Mike Shula, who hasn't commented since Alabama fired him.)

UM officials say Shannon's offense won't be conservative, predictable or gimmicky, and he's determined to exploit opponents' weaknesses.

Not only did Shannon stress discipline during his interviews (which UM loved), but he did something completely unprompted: When he saw Ed Dauer, the Board of Trustee's chairman of athletics, on Friday, he handed him a multipage list of what will be his team rules. (Don't be surprised if a policy on owning firearms also is formulated.)

''It's definitely going to be a change,'' said quarterback Kyle Wright, who praised Shannon's hiring. ``It's little things. If he sees a guy wearing a hat in the building . . . [or] with our cellphones upstairs, he takes it.''

Said president Donna Shalala: 'I'll tell you what impressed me -- Russell Maryland said to me, `I'm scared to death of him.' A lot of players say, 'He frightened me.' Playing out of fear is not bad.''

Dauer said behavior such as ''stomping on the Louisville Cardinal emblem . . . can be conceived as a breakdown in discipline. [Shannon] knows things have to be toughened up.'' As ABC's Craig James said off air Friday: ``This is a tough, no-nonsense dude. I expect to see him rule with an iron fist.''

Shalala, on UM fans' high expectations: ``I love the standard they set because they want us to be perfect. I want the pressure, the high expectations, the constant criticism.''

But she disputes claims that UM's tough academic standards hurt recruiting: ``There's no merit to the argument. Randy has no problems with the standards. One of the reasons we came into the ACC is because the conference is more even across the board.''

Shalala prefers that UM remains long-term at the Orange Bowl, but stopped short of calling it certain and didn't rule out Dolphin Stadium: ''I want to know what the actual price is going to be'' for renovations. ``We won't get that until early spring.''

Among those who recommended Shannon: Edgerrin James, Clinton Portis and Jimmy Johnson. . . . On Bernie Kosar's interest in a UM job, Shalala said, ``I love Bernie Kosar. As for a role in the football program, we've got a coach.''
 12-10-2006, 12:22 PM         #351
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whens is the signing day for high school recruits ?

:rasta:
 10 years ago '04        #352
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
january 1st i believe
 10 years ago '05        #353
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,917 | Props total: 3 3
 C.R.I.P. said:
january 1st i believe
Feb...........
 10 years ago '04        #354
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
yeah i knew it was either jan or feb
 12-10-2006, 01:42 PM         #355
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Phelon Jones is an LSU commit
 10 years ago '04        #356
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
signing day is the first wednesday of feb...

major wright didnt impress me at all in the lakeland games

took toooooooooo many bad angles and missed alot of tackles
 10 years ago '04        #357
space
space
is miami looking at NW qb? jacody or jacory harris
 10 years ago '04        #358
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Jacory Harris
Aldarius Johnson
Tommy Streeter
Sean Spence
Bejamin Jones
Marcus Forston

all of em are getting looks
 10 years ago '04        #359
space
space
all of them are nasty and alot of NW are juniors :wow:
 12-11-2006, 01:16 PM         #360
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
December 11, 2006

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Jabaal Sheard bioVideo highlights

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Hollywood Hills (Fla.) High School DE Jabaal Sheard had coach Rich Olson visit his school last week.

"He was just checking in, making sure I'm still interested in Miami," Sheard said.

Olson is not expected to be on the coaching staff next year, and Sheard says he's looking forward to getting a relationship going with new head coach Randy Shannon.

"I haven't talked with him, but my mom knows him back from high school," Sheard said.

Asked if he thinks recruits would be more impressed with a big-name coach from elsewhere vs. promoting a defensive coordinator, Sheard said, "Miami recruits a lot of athletes, big-time athletes, and I think it's better for UM as a whole because coach Shannon knows the program and the players."

Shannon has said he wants to keep the top players in Florida.

And Sheard would certainly seem to fit that bill. Although he is still waiting on a Cane offer, he has offers from the likes of South Carolina and Auburn.

"I don't really have any favorites," Sheard said. "Miami sends me mail all the time telling me about their school, different information. I'll probably take an official visit there. I'm still open about things."

Sheard finished last season with 11 sacks, 55 tackles, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
180 comments
1 day ago