most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-08-2008, 01:58 PM         #3561
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another Thing Miami And SC Got In Common Is Location....Who The fu*k Wouldn't Wanna Play In L.A. or Miami????Weather's Nicer And So Are The Women...
 9 years ago '04        #3562
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
 Simba said:
Another Thing Miami And SC Got In Common Is Location....Who The fu*k Wouldn't Wanna Play In L.A. or Miami????Weather's Nicer And So Are The Women...
True but some kids like to play in strictly college towns as well like Gainesville and such. Some people are attracted to bigger environments though. That's why Moody transferred to UF, he said he couldn't focus as much as he needed to out there in SC.
 03-08-2008, 02:19 PM         #3563
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
True but some kids like to play in strictly college towns as well like Gainesville and such. Some people are attracted to bigger environments though. That's why Moody transferred to UF, he said he couldn't focus as much as he needed to out there in SC.

Well Don't Believe The Hype On That....I Mean You Look At Our RB Depth And It's Obvious Why He Left....He Could Start On Most Teams In The NCAA...He's Not Bad At All.....That's The Real "Focus" He Needed.....

Which I Don't Blame Him At All....I Wouldn't Wanna Have To Compete With 8 Other Backs Either In Full Contact Drills.....It Was A Good Decision For Him...
 9 years ago '04        #3564
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Simba said:
I Feel Ya...We're Actually Going Through A Stadum Issue Ourselves With The Colossiem.....

Sharing A Stadium Sucks a.ss...I Shutter At The Thought Of Sharing With UCLA....

How Long Til The New Stadium Is Completed???
the renovations should completely be done by the time the super bowl returns here in 2010
 9 years ago '04        #3565
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Simba said:
tradition/location/fine hoes/big-city life >>

but some kids are born in the small-town/countryside where all they know is football, the fast-paced sh*t is too much for them to handle.
 9 years ago '04        #3566
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Simba said:
Well Don't Believe The Hype On That....I Mean You Look At Our RB Depth And It's Obvious Why He Left....He Could Start On Most Teams In The NCAA...He's Not Bad At All.....That's The Real "Focus" He Needed.....

Which I Don't Blame Him At All....I Wouldn't Wanna Have To Compete With 8 Other Backs Either In Full Contact Drills.....It Was A Good Decision For Him...
I don't think he was scared of competition at all though because there's going to be great competition whether you're at a school like USC or Florida. I heard that he had gotten hurt during Spring and they basically left him for dead down the depth chart. Nobody can blame a kid who just won Pac-10 Freshman Of The Year for bolting after some sh*t like that. I'm just glad he chose UF because we've been needing a dynamic back for a while and he could just be that guy. But I'm really excited to see Mon Williams back this year after the knee last year, he's one physically imposing n*gga, he looks like he'd be hell to bring to the ground. Plus we got rid of our bi*ch RB Coach Drayton so that should help the run game as well.
 9 years ago '06        #3567
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,597 | Props total: 12031 12031
its about time to beat us

1985 ??!?!?!?!? BHAHAHAHAH

bluntz where you alive?

:rasta:
 9 years ago '04        #3568
1000bluntz 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
its about time to beat us

1985 ??!?!?!?!? BHAHAHAHAH

bluntz where you alive?

Yes sir, I was 1

9 years ago '06        #3569
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Yes sir, I was 1

woww this is the 1st time u might see the gators win

enjoy it if they do

but since u think ur gonna dominate us at least do us 41-16 the game before u toook off ur schedule :rasta:

but damn if we upset its still a rivalry game damn u gotta wait till 2013 cause u wont put us on ur schedule u know how much money we can make

but u better beat us 41-16 like we owned ur a.ss no way u will
 03-09-2008, 09:32 AM         #3570
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reallly...i Think The Canes Are Gunna Upset The Gators..tebow Got Exposed Against Michigan When He Started Making Crucial Mistakes Against Michigans Blitz Packages..and Thats All Our New D.coordinator Bill Young Does Is Blitz..
Um-24:applause:
Uf-21
 03-09-2008, 09:47 AM         #3571
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scottsdale (AZ) Chaparral High School DE Craig Roh works out with current Cane commitment Billy Sanders.

And this 6-foot-4, 225-pounder with 4.6-second speed has a Hurricane offer and says he will seriously consider UM.

"I have six offers Miami, Stanford, Oregon State, Arizona, Arizona State and Oklahoma," he said. "I was kind of surprised when Miami offered because they hadn't contacted me at all or sent me mail. It was out of the blue."

Well, sort of. In fact the Canes had just reviewed Roh's highlight tape.

"The ones on the East Coast were just getting the tape," Roh said.

He adds, "Miami's a school I'm going to consider. I'm going to go to a camp there, the summer camp. It's pretty much everything is wide open right now."

Last year Roh finished with 100 tackles and 15.5 sacks.

What does he want in a college program?

"I'm looking for good academics and just overall a good fit, a good feel for the school," he said.

Of UM, he adds, "I know they have an amazing past, a great history with football."

Roh would like to make a commitment before his senior season "so there isn't a lot of distraction."

He says distance won't be a factor in his final decision.
 03-09-2008, 09:58 AM         #3572
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami (FL) Columbus High School DT Antwan Lowery has been a fixture at UM this spring he's attended several Cane practices.

And he landed a scholarship offer Feb. 25.

"Coach (Patrick) Nix told me UM had offered me a full scholarship to play football," the 6-foot-4, 300-pounder said. "He told me him and coach (Randy) Shannon saw my tape and liked it. He said they loved my style of play.

"I was real excited about the offer because this is a dream come true Miami football, I watched Miami my whole life, grew up in Miami. I never thought I'd get an offer from UM UM had a lot of people already and I felt they were already full at D line, but I saw at practice that they need D linemen."

Don't expect a quick final decision from Lowery, though.

He has six offers already - Miami, Florida, Rutgers, Auburn, NC State and USC - and says "Most likely I'll wait till my senior season's done to announce anything and I'll let everyone know after that."

Lowery's brother, Antonio, plays for Rutgers and will be a sophomore.

And Lowery says UM and Rutgers "are the schools I like right now."

He adds, "But I'm absorbing everything and just waiting to see my options."

Why has Lowery attended several Cane practices?

"I really like UM practices," he said. "It's just like my own practice at Columbus, what they do, the atmosphere; the D line coach is a really good coach and I like that. I want someone who can coach me and take me to the next level.

"Coach (Clint) Hurtt, I've called him a few times. We're real close. He told me follow your heart because he had the same decision when he was in high school - he had all these offers. He said `Hopefully you'll be a Cane.' It's good hearing it from someone like him because he played defensive line also."

As a junior Lowery had 75 tackles, 15 solo, with three sacks, a fumble recovery and forced fumble. It was his first year starting.

His coach, Chris Merritt, says a big reason for Lowery's emergence last year was weight loss he weighed "in the 330s" as a sophomore, Merritt said.

He's since lost over 30 pounds.

"As the kid matures and develops he's starting to lose that baby fat," Merritt said. "He's committed himself to the weight room, has been there four times a week throughout the entire year. And it's starting to show."

Lowery says he likes to compare himself to former Cane DT Vince Wilfork.

"He's a big guy, also a run-stopper," Lowery said.

Merritt says Lowery also reminds him of LSU lineman Ricky Jean-Francois.

"He's got a good burst," Merritt said. "In a 20-yard box he's very athletic for a kid his size. He's got good explosion. He's grown up quite a bit the last two years. What impressed a lot of people from his highlight film here's a kid his size going sideline to sideline chasing guys down."
 9 years ago '04        #3573
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
ooo wee man that scrimmage was fire. I think that's one of the best ones we've had in a while...at least the offense seemed to be sparking. JJ is back. Liked it when he shook both of em linebackers for a score and Coop seems to be bigger. But i think the superstar was Allen Bailey. Boy is a straight up beast. He was living in that backfield like nobody's business.
 03-10-2008, 02:33 PM         #3574
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(OK) High School CB Gabe Lynn is up to 14 scholarship offers, including Miami.

He says other schools that have offered include Tennessee, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, North Carolina and Nebraska.

He's visited several schools already UNC, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State - and says he will also "try to" visit Miami and Tennessee unofficially.

Why all the trips so early?

"I would like to know where I'm going to go pretty early and want to get all the schools that offer me a good look," the 6-foot-0, 185-pounder with 4.4-second speed said.

Lynn says UM is a school that intrigues him.

"I'm definitely interested in Miami," he said. "They have a great history, a lot of tradition there and that's somewhere I want to go visit. I follow Miami. I'm not a big fan for anybody, but they're always on TV so I'm always watching them."

He says he has no frontrunners right now.

As a junior he finished with five interceptions, 52 tackles and four kick returns for touchdowns.

Of what's important to him in a college program, he said, "Somewhere that feels like home, where I have a good relationship with the coaching staff and my position coach. It's mainly going to be about the coaches."
 03-10-2008, 02:34 PM         #3575
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Warner Robins (GA) Northside High School DT Abry Jones has seen UM coach Patrick Nix throughout his high school career.

That's because Nix would visit the school regularly to see his father, longtime Northside High coach Conrad Nix.

And Jones says he's spoken with Nix – Patrick, that is – several times since the beginning of the year.

"We just talked about how it is down there in Miami, a little bit about football," Jones said. "I also have talked to coach (Clint) Hurtt. They say they like how I can move for a person my size, the ability I have, that I have good technique."

The 6-foot-4, 255-pounder says he got a Hurricane offer the day his team won the state title this past season. He also lists offers from Florida, FSU, UCF, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Alabama, Clemson, Duke and Tennessee.

"Miami and Georgia are my top two favorites right now," Jones said. "They're pretty even."

Georgia is a two-hour drive from his house, but Jones says he doesn't feel a lot of local pressure to stay home.

He plans to have a final decision in place at some point this summer. And he says he'll take an unofficial visit to UM with his coach, Conrad.

"We'll come down there soon, over our spring break in mid-April," Jones said. "I've never been to Miami before. I know a lot of good players have been through there for a while, that they have a good defense."

Jones says he will visit Miami and Georgia and will also check out another school or two unofficially this summer.

"I don't know about the others yet," he said.

Jones finished his junior season with 79 tackles, 14 sacks and five pass deflections.

"He does everything well," Conrad Nix said. "He has great range, a real long torso. He's really good with his hands, has good feet. He's a real intelligent kid, a good technique player."

Nix says he doesn't talk extensively about Miami with Jones even though his son coaches there.

"He knows the connection there," Nix said.
 9 years ago '06        #3576
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
cane boi :wow: :wow:

mod this man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago '07        #3577
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
For real, Caneboi is the new Ra
 9 years ago '06        #3578
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
MCLinton all ACC 1st team owwwwwww
 03-11-2008, 07:40 AM         #3579
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sanford (FL) Seminole High School DE Dyron Dye lists over 15 scholarship offers.

Including Miami.

Others include Florida, FSU, South Carolina and Georgia.

"Miami offered a few weeks ago," the 6-foot-5, 220-pounder with 4.62-second speed sid. "They called my coach and let him know. And I spoke to coach (Aubrey) Hill he was saying he'd love to have me. He was saying they saw my film and liked it."

Dye says Hill began talking about Miami Northwestern High School and Booker T. Washington High School with him.

And there's a good reason for that.

Those two schools sent multiple recruits to Miami this past recruiting season. And Dye has a couple of teammates the Canes have also offered: Athlete Andre Debose and DB Ray Ray Armstrong.

"Coach Hill said they want to recruit all three of us and keep us together like Northwestern and Booker T.," Dye said.

Dye says he has no favorites right now.

"I'm considering Miami I'm just liking everybody right now, will give everybody a chance to recruit me and will narrow it down later," he said. "I don't know what I'm looking for (in a college). I'm going to take some unofficial and official visits."

Those visits include a heavy does of Miami.

"I'm coming to Miami this month the 20th to 22nd for spring practice and the 28th and 29th for the Spring Game," Dye said. "I've been to Miami before, went to the Virginia game, I went to South Beach. I just want to come and explore Miami. I like Miami a lot."

He says it's about a four hour drive to Miami from where he lives.

He says his two teammates will also be taking the visits to UM with him.

"We all want to go to the same school," he said. "That's what we're planning on."

Dye finished his junior year with 13.5 sacks, 65 tackles and three blocked field goals (one for a touchdown). He also blocked two punts and batted down eight passes with one interception.
 03-11-2008, 07:41 AM         #3580
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plantation (FL) American Heritage High School LB Brent Singleton has spoken with UM linebackers coach Michael Barrow several times already this recruiting season.

"He's recruiting me," the 6-foot-2, 215-pounder with 4.58-second speed said. "I've got them my film, but I don't know if he's watched it yet. Coach Barrow wants me at middle linebacker I play outside in high school. He said he likes my speed."

Singleton has one offer so far, from Louisville.

Because of that he says the Cardinals are his current leader. But that could change if UM offers.

"Miami, that's high interest right there," Singleton said.

He says UM and Tennessee join Louisville to round out his current top three. Singleton says the programs sending him the most mail are Auburn, Tennessee and South Carolina.

And he wants to get some more offers soon.

"I want to be committed before we start the regular season," Singleton said.

Last year Singleton played both ways, at running back and linebacker. He rushed for 780 yards and 14 touchdowns, and on defense he had 60 tackles and two sacks. He says he missed four games for academic reasons that have since been resolved.

"My academics are good now," he said.

As a sophomore Singleton had 80 tackles and eight sacks. He says one school, South Carolina, is recruiting him as a running back.

"I want to play defense in college," he says.

Singleton says he plans to attend night school and summer school so he can try to graduate high school early and get a jump on the college game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
73 comments
1 day ago