most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #3501
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
ebruary 26, 2008

CaneSport.com Staff

Talk about it in Gary Ferman's War Room
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Miami's three scholarship quarterbacks spoke today. Here's what they were talking about:

JACORY HARRIS

A true freshman, Harris says the biggest thing he's doing in practice right now is "just learning things."

And he knows he has his work cut out if he hopes to win the starting job over Robert Marve and Cannon Smith.

"We have some fantastic quarterbacks," Harris said. "(Marve and Smith) are helping me get better. We work together."

Harris says the quarterbacks are working hard on the basics "snaps with the center, three-step drops and making sure we get our foot straight back, things like that," he said.

Harris was asked what it will take for him to be the starter.

"A lot of competition and me competing in every drill, getting mentally ready for the first game," Harris said. "Without the mental aspect I won't be able to start."

Harris said all three scholarship quarterbacks got an equal amount of first team reps in today's practice.

Asked if he can see himself starting in Game 1, Harris said he's not looking too far ahead.

"I'm taking it a day at a time and we'll see what happens," he said.

* Harris and his fellow freshmen arrivals from Miami Northwestern High School have earned some nicknames: The West Crew, the Cruiser Boys and the Biker Boys.

Why the latter two nicknames?

"Because we have our little bicycles that we ride every day, and we basically stay together," says Harris, who owns a Beach Cruiser bike.

* Harris says he's gained 10 pounds since arriving at UM at 168 pounds.

"When the fall comes around I'm trying to get to 200, but 180-something would be nice," he said.

* Harris gets CaneSport's quote or the day: "If I'd have went to somewhere like Oregon, I already picture right now I'd have been on the first flight back home because it's fun to be with your (Miami) peers," he said.

* Harris also gets the runner-up quote of the day. When asked about the pressure on him, he said, "One thing I say is `Pressure busts pipes.' If you have pressure, you shouldn't be out here. I take every day like you're supposed to have fun. I never get nervous. Coach (Patrick) Nix before practice asked if I was nervous. I was like, `No, coach, it's just a regular day for me.'"

ROBERT MARVE

Marve says he's "just happy to be back out here" after redshirting last year following a left hand injury in a car accident. He wore a glove on the injured hand which he will wear throughout the season as a precaution.

He says the competition between him and the other quarterbacks is a good thing. He says they're all pushing each other.

"We're all pretty smart, athletic and are able to make plays," he said. "We just have to make our reads and get the ball out there to the playmakers."

Coach Randy Shannon has said he won't name a starter until the fall. Does that make it harder on an inexperienced quarterback trying to emerge as a leader on this team?

"No, because every day you go out competing," Marve said. "We're just out here trying to do our best every day."

Of how the offense fared today, Marve said, "We did well. It takes the offense a little while to pick up the rhythm. We picked up our plays. The timing could be better, (but) it was good."

Marve spoke about a few teammates:

Of Aldarius Johnson, he said, "He's strong and fast, looks real good. That guy's going to be a heck of a receiver here. We'll see how good he can be."

* Of WR Jermaine McKenzie, who is also his roommate, Marve said, "Jermaine can flow. You get the ball out to him and he makes wonders happen. He's another guy to look out for."

* Of his fellow QBs, Marve said, "Jacory's a smart guy. Even better, he's fun to be around. We're having a fun time. Cannon's funny, real funny. We run a play and chitchat at each other - `You got this, I got this.' It's a fun time out there. We're all having a fun time."

CANNON SMITH

Smith said of his first day practicing as a Cane that "It felt good. It was the first day, I was trying to get settled in, get used to the pace. I knew it was going to be up-tempo, and it definitely was that. I think that's what I needed, a day to feel it out."

Smith said all three quarterbacks played well in their opportunities.

And those opportunities came fast and furious.

"We'll try to get grooves, go six plays and rotate," he said. "Other times we'll just switch after two."

Smith said he had "some good deep completions" today.

He added, "I was doing a good job of taking what the defense was giving me, read and take completions."
 9 years ago '05        #3502
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
can someone up this?

9 years ago '04        #3503
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1398 1398
News & Notes: Highlights, Changes, Depth Charts
The players that spent most of their time with the first team group:

On the offensive line, the tackles were Reggie Youngblood and Jason Fox with Joel Figueroa and Chris Barney at guard (Orlando Franklin is out with an injury this spring). The center position is getting reps switched around between several players competing for jobs there are A.J. Trump, Xavier Shannon, Matt Pipho and Tyler Horn. At receiver Kayne Farquharson and Leonard Hankerson were the primary first teamers with Ryan Hill the first team slot receiver. The tight end reps were split between Richard Gordon and Chris Zellner; the H-back was Dedrick Epps.

On defense, those spending most of the time with the first team on the defensive line were Eric Moncur and Steven Wesley at end with Antonio Dixon and Josh Holmes at tackle. The linebackers were Sean Spence, Glenn Cook and Darryl Sharpton.

At safety Randy Phillips and Lovon Ponder were the primary first teamers. The cornerbacks to start out were Chavez Grant and Carlos Armour. JoJo Nicolas is second team at free safety.

* Sean Spence says he learned in the days before today's practice that he would be a first teamer at strongside linebacker.

"Coach (Michael) Barrow gave me a chance to work with the first team and I took advantage - it went well," Spence said. "I'm picking up on the system slowly but surely."

Glenn Cook said of Spence that "He did real well. He's a real smart kid, picked it up real fast. He's a great athlete, covers real well. He's picking it up real well."

Spence knows it will be hard to hang onto the job when Colin McCarthy comes back from injury.

"It will be tough," Spence said. "I have to compete every day, make sure I do my a.ssignment."

Behind Spence on the current depth chart is Kylan Robinson. And freshman Arthur Brown is also working in there.

* WR Kayne Farquharson had a big day. He caught a seven-yard touchdown toward the end of 11-on-11 work. And he earlier caught a 30-yard sideline route, getting his toes down in before going out of bounds.

How many balls did Farquharson catch on the day?

"Oh man, I lost count," he said. "The balls were coming and I was just catching."

* Chris Zellner is no longer an H-back. He's made a permanent move to tight end, where he'll compete for a starting job with Richard Gordon. That leaves the H-back job as a battle between Dedrick Epps and freshman John Calhoun.

* Arthur Brown spent today working in with the second team and says he was excited to be out there as a freshman.

The biggest adjustment from high school?

"Just the speed of the practice," he said. "Here you have to move, can't slow down, have to keep up and be mentally prepared."

Aldarius Johnson trots onto the field before his first practice as a Cane
* WR Aldarius Johnson said he had some short receptions in 7 on 7 and 11 on 11 drills today.

"I had some pretty catches, no deep balls," Johnson said.

And he says there's a big difference between college and high school ball.

"(The DBs) are way bigger than high school DBs," Johnson said. "It's fun to learn how to get off the jam off a big DB.

"The game is faster. It's changed. People get bigger, stronger. So I have to get bigger and stronger, too, to compete with the people here."

Johnson spoke about Cannon Smith and Robert Marve.

"Cannon is a little short, but he's a good quarterback, is quick on his feet," Johnson said. "(Marve's) like another Michael Vick."

* DT Marcus Forston is happy to be with his fellow Miami Northwestern freshmen teammates Sean Spence, Jacory Harris and Aldarius Johnson at UM.

He says the four of them are close.

Very close.

"Everyone says we're like quadruplets," Forston said. "Every day everybody sees us together. We take a shower together, go to class together, do everything together. We wait for the shower to clear out, go in there and talk. We go to the bathroom together, everything. So that's the bond we need this year. That's something we can bring to this U family this year, teach them the family we had at Miami Northwestern."

Forston spent today with the second team.

"Basically I was crawling all over again it's something new, the pace is way faster," Forston said. "In high school we practiced three or four hours. We were out here an hour and 45 minutes and I never worked like this in my life. The tempo, you're never walking. Every station you go to you run to. You want water, you have to run to the water. Everything is moving. You tie your shoe, you're behind now. So you have to get used to the pace."

* WR Jermaine McKenzie practiced today and says the neck he injured last year is 100 percent healed.

He caught 5- and 10-yard hitch routes in seven-on seven work.

"We worked on quick routes - the first days, as always, you implement the short stuff first," he said. "The offense was pretty good."

McKenzie worked behind first-teamer Kayne Farquharson today, with Sam Shields third team. On the other side Leonard Hankerson was the first-teamer with Aldarius Johnson behind him.

* Glenn Cook and Romeo Davis are still awaiting final word on getting an extra year of eligibility, but both are expected to receive it. And both were on the practice field today.

Cook said of his return from an injury that cost him all of last year that "I'm enjoying it. It's fun. It was a long time (since I was on the field), so I'm just having fun my last year. Sitting out all that time you realize how much you miss it."

Cook said the defense is "a little different" under new coordinator Bill Young.

"It's some of the same concepts, but he has his own way of coaching, a little more zone blitzing than we usually do," Cook said.

* Allen Bailey worked behind Steven Wesley in practice today. Bailey is making the transition from linebacker to defensive end.

"I did pretty well," Bailey said. "I'm still learning some stuff, pass rush, learn a couple of moves, how to have a good takeoff."

Bailey said he thought about making the move to DE "for a couple of weeks" before making the decision.

He knew the team was weak at defensive end and had a lot of linebackers coming in. And his weight necessitated it he now weighs 290 pounds.

"I didn't expect to be 290 in two years (coming out of high school), but it came fast," Bailey said. "I tried (linebacker) at 270. It was time for a change."

* Harland Gunn was a center in high school but says he's only playing guard this spring he's a second teamer behind Joel Figueroa.

* Freshman PK Jake Wieclaw said he "had a good time" in the opening practice.

Wieclaw says coming in early will let him f!ght for a starting spot at placekicker and doing kickoffs. He said he wasn't put in any pressure situations today.

He also said he's 100 percent recovered from a broken foot suffered last year.

* WR Ryan Hill said "everyone was working together" in the opening practice. "There were catches, but we didn't go deep today, were working the short game. And then we'll work our way up. The offense and defense looked good. All three quarterbacks were throwing well."

* There were four fumbles caused by the defense today, two recovered by defenders.
 9 years ago '04        #3504
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Shannon After Day 1: It was a Good Day

RANDY SHANNON Q&A FOLLOWING SPRING PRACTICE #1

Opening statement: Practice was good today. It was the first time out. There were some positive things. We didn't have any illegal procedures from the offense, no fumbled snaps by the quarterback-center exchange. Defensively we didn't have any offside penalties. So that was the best thing about it. We created some turnovers, so we always have to protect the football. But all around it was a good day both offensively and defensively.

Q: How does this feel different from last year as a head coach?
Shannon: That was my first time out as a head coach. Now you're more calm and players understand what you're trying to get done offensively and defensively, and the tempo. It was good as a total unit. They flow around today and had some fun.

Q: There are several players coming in out of high school and prep school. How does that help them and the team?Shannon: It helps them get ahead big-time because when you bring guys in the speed of the game changes. Now they're excited about the speed, have to get accustomed to it. They have 15 days to get accustomed to it before the fall comes in. So they'll probably pick it up by the end of this week.

Q: With the quarterbacks being so young, do you look at the intangibles like leadership with them?

Shannon: It's execution and things like that. Both of these guys bring some leadership abilities, intangibles that you don't see. When they're in the huddle everyone listens to them. It's kind of like a feel that, `Hey, these two guys have won championships, these two guys have completed passes.' We know what they can do. They've been working on a lot, have been throwing the ball the last week of recruiting coming out throwing the ball. They really understand everything we're trying to get done offensively.

Q: Is Cannon Smith part of the mix?
Shannon: Yes, he is.

Q: What do you expect from him?
Shannon: To come out and compete, get the job done. We're excited about him also.

Q: The quarterbacks don't get hit in the spring. But with them going into the season, is that a shellshock?
Shannon: That's too far away to think about.

Q: When did you make the decision the track guys (Demarcus VanDyke, Bruce Johnson, Graig Cooper and Khalil Jones) won't participate in practice until after the weekend?
Shannon: They're in track, are trying to increase their speed. Those guys were track guys in high school and I'm not going to let guys who want to pursue track, say `You cannot run track at the University of Miami.' They're running track, are doing well. They leave tomorrow for the ACC Championships. Tuesday they'll be back.

Q: They can't do both, right?
Shannon: You just can't have a guy go out there that runs track go out and play football you pull hamstrings.

Q: How does it help having an Aldarius Johnson and those other freshmen here?

Shannon: Competition. A lot of guys can get reps and you're not wearing anybody out.

Q: With the new defensive coordinator, what's the approach you're taking?Shannon: We're just going to install, get guys to learn the defense the way we need to get it done.
 9 years ago '04        #3505
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Exclusive: Canes go West for New Commitment

Brophy Prep (Ariz.) High School TE Billy Sanders received a Hurricane scholarship offer last Thursday.

And he didn't take long to accept it.

Sanders called Cane coaches today and committed.

"I talked to coach (Joe) Pannunzio and (Clint) Hurtt," Sanders said. "I told them they just had a great recruiting class and that I want to be blocking for (fellow 2009 commitment) Bryce Brown."

Sanders played tight end in his first game this season and had three catches for 31 yards and a touchdown. But then, at the request of coaches, he moved to defense. He finished with 70 tackles and 8.5 sacks.

"He's a big, fearless guy," Brophy Prep coach Scooter Molander said. "He has great hands. If he played (full time at tight end) he'd have had 40 catches.

"He's so big and strong, has a big frame and will be able to put on more quality weight. His hands are strong, but he has good dexterity and he's fearless in terms of catching the ball. He'll go up and get it.

"He's such a great athlete he could play different positions."

Brophy Prep played a spread offense and has won two state titles in the last three years. Sanders was on both championship teams - he moved up to varsity at the end of his freshman season.

Sanders has good bloodlines his father, Bill Sr., was a tight end at Sacramento State and on the New York Jets' injured squad for two years in the 1980's.

"Billy's been wanting to be a Hurricane since he was 10 years old," Bill Sr. said. "We're on cloud nine - Billy's bouncing off the walls.

"He was also really excited to find out they had a film/cinematography major."

That's right, that's the subject Billy plans to study when he's not on Greentree Practice Field.

He does film work at his school and even created a movie that was broadcast over the school's channel "It was a horror movie and I was the actor/hero," Sanders said.

Sanders has family in Florida, including a grandmother two aunts. And he visited the campus last year, meeting with Pannunzio.

"I saw the coaches' offices," Sanders said. "Everything was great."

A big Jeremy Shockey fan, Sanders always dreamed of playing for Miami.

And now he has that chance.

Sanders expects a chance at early playing time because there will be so few tight ends on the roster next season.

"The tight ends they have now are older," he said. "Once I'm a freshman there they'll have a senior guy and they run a lot of double tight stuff."

But he expects competition.

"They'll bring in two or three tight ends in this class," he said. "That's fine. I'm ready for the competition."

Sanders says he was told that Oregon, Washington and Nevada will be among schools offering him scholarships. But he says any offer that comes in now will be too late.

"I'm committed, and I'm not taking any other visits," he said. "That's what `committed' means."

Sanders' goals at UM?

"I want to increase my speed, bring it down to 4.7 from 4.8," he said. "And just get in there and do some special teams stuff my freshman year. They're taking 2-3 tight ends and I'll try to beat out those guys."
 9 years ago '04        #3506
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Spring practice report: Day 1
The first practice off the spring is over. What did we learn? Which freshmen are already practicing with the first team? How did Miami's young quarterbacks Jacory Harris, Robert Marve and Cannon Smith look? Here's a quick collection of notes I gathered...

* BAILEY TALKS SWITCH, HEALTH: Allen "Big Boss" Bailey said he was given a couple of weeks to decide whether or not he wanted to make the move to defensive end. Ultimately, he said he wanted to do what was best for the team "with seven linebackers here and seven linebackers coming in and a weakness at end." Bailey said he still has to learn "pass rush reads and learn a couple moves." Bailey said he missed about a month of workouts after having surgery to remove a bone spur from his left bicep muscle. He said he was practicing with the second team Tuesday behind Steven Wesley and Eric Moncur. He said Antonio Dixon and Josh Holmes were on the first team at tackle.

* EXPECTING A TIGHT ARMS RACE: UM coach Randy Shannon didn't come out and say the f!ght for the starting job is only going to be a battle between Robert Marve and Jacory Harris. But he basically hinted at it. Other players did, too. Senior linebacker Glenn Cook said "They both have their advantages. They both are talented. They both want to win. It's going to be a battle, it's not going to be easy for either one of them."

* LINEBACKER DEVELOPMENT: Cook also said freshman linebacker Arthur Brown, the most highly-touted recruit in the 2008 class, is "real raw." "I don't think he got a lot of coaching in high school," Cook said. "So, he's still learning technique. I think he'll be alright. He's a real talented kid." As for freshman Sean Spence, Cook said "He's a great athlete whose picked it up a little bit faster. He's a real smart kid. He'll have a chance to play early. I think he's a little more ahead [of Brown]."

* NEEDS WORK ON THE FUNDAMENTALS: Brown, meanwhile, said he realized there was a lot he thought he was doing right and now he learned he was doing wrong playing the position at Wichita East High. He said he thought he had his fundamentals down tackling, but has now learned he'll have to make some adjustments. Brown said he's gained nine pounds and now weighs 228. He said he's playing at strongside linebacker on the second team beind Sean Spence, who is on the first team with Cook at middle and Daryl Sharpton on the weakside. Brown said Kylan Robinson is backing Sharpton up at weakside and Spencer Adkins is the backup in the middle.

* SURPRISED FIRST TEAMER: Spence, who played weakside in high school, said he's gained nine pounds and is now up 202. He said he's spent a lot of time with linebackers coach Michael Barrow to pick up the defense and believes that's part of the reason he's moved up on the depth chart. I was very surprised. I was looking forward to second and third team, learning what I have to do. But they threw me out with the first team. Im excited about it.

* CONFIDENT JACORY: Quarterback Jacory Harris, whose weight was thought to be an issue coming out of high school, said he's gained 10 pounds since he first arrived at UM last month and is now listed at 6-4, 178 pounds. He sounded confident when answering questions with the media today -- just like in high school -- and said he plans to compete hard for the starting job. "Pressure busts pipes," Harris said of dealing with the pressure of being a true freshman quarterback. "If you [struggle with] pressure, you shouldnt be out here. I just come out here and have fun. Im never nervous. Coach Nix asked me that before practice. He said 'I bet you're nervous.' I said, 'No, Im not coach.'

* HARD FIRST DAY OF WORK: Freshman defensive tackle Marcus Forston said the biggest adjustment for him on day one has been learning to practice at a fast pace. "I've never worked like this in my life. In high school, we would practice 3-4 hours. We were out here for 1 hour, 45 minutes. The tempo -- you never stop running. Every station you go to you run to. You tie your shoe? You got to run or you are behind." Forston said he's behind Josh Holmes on the second team on the right side at tackle. He said he's playing next to Joe Joseph.

AUDIO LINKS: Click on the names of the following players to hear their interviews... Quarterback Jacory Harris; Running back Shawnbrey McNeal; Receiver Aldarius Johnson; linebacker Glenn Cook; defensive tackle Marcus Forston; cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke; kicker Jake Wieclaw; linebacker Sean Spence; linebacker Arthur Brown; defensive end Allen Bailey.

WHAT WE GOT TO SEE: We got to watch the first 10 minutes of practice as the guys worked out about 200 yards away from us -- way over on the other side of the field. Quarterbacks Jacory Harris, Robert Marve and Cannon Smith worked with their receivers for several minutes of long toss. I shot some photos below (just click on them to see larger versions).
 9 years ago '04        #3507
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Pictures from the 1st Practice

Aldarius Johnson

[pic - click to view]

Daniel Adderly

[pic - click to view]

Coach Patrick Nix with Robert Marve

[pic - click to view]

Baby J

[pic - click to view]

Dwayne Hendricks

[pic - click to view]

Jermaine McKenzie

[pic - click to view]

Patrick Hill

[pic - click to view]

Shawnbrey McNeal doing Pushups lol

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #3508
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Marcus Forston, Jacory Harris, Leonard Hankerson, Aldarius Johnson

[pic - click to view]

Harris, Marve and Cannon Smith

[pic - click to view]

Chris Zellner

[pic - click to view]

Chris Zellner & Marve

[pic - click to view]

Jake Wieclaw

[pic - click to view]

Linebackers

[pic - click to view]

Jacory Harris

[pic - click to view]

Randy Phillips

[pic - click to view]

Damien Berry

[pic - click to view]

Robert Marve

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #3509
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Carlos Armour

[pic - click to view]

Dedrick Epps

[pic - click to view]

Jo Nicholas & Jared Campbell

[pic - click to view]

Tervaris Johnson

[pic - click to view]

Chavez Grant & Epps

[pic - click to view]

Marcus Forston

[pic - click to view]

Allen Bailey

[pic - click to view]

Somebody and Ian Symmonette

[pic - click to view]

Wieclaw kicking

[pic - click to view]

Matt Bosher

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #3510
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
I heard that new QB Aaron Murray at Plant that took over for Marve is even better than he was and he's likely a lock to UF. Any of y'all know anything about the kid?
 9 years ago '04        #3512
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
I heard that new QB Aaron Murray at Plant that took over for Marve is even better than he was and he's likely a lock to UF. Any of y'all know anything about the kid?
heard he's real good. he put up big #'s but i believe he's sitting around 6'0"

as far as the better than marve. there are varying opinions
 9 years ago '04        #3513
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Cannon Smith

[pic - click to view]

DB's

[pic - click to view]

Richard Gordon

[pic - click to view]

Harlan Gunn

[pic - click to view]

Richard Gordon

[pic - click to view]

Marve, Harris Coach Nix

[pic - click to view]

Harris

[pic - click to view]

Harris

[pic - click to view]

Cannon

[pic - click to view]

Kayne Farquharson

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #3514
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Cant wait
 9 years ago '04        #3516
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Marve

[pic - click to view]

QB's

[pic - click to view]

Anthony Redd*ck

[pic - click to view]

Shields

[pic - click to view]

Hankerson

[pic - click to view]

Arthur Brown

[pic - click to view]

Sean Spence

[pic - click to view]

A.Johnson

[pic - click to view]

A.Johnson

[pic - click to view]

AMP

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 02-27-2008 at 03:36 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #3517
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
He is good as fu*k. I think he already broke marve's TD record.. he threw for 51 if i'm not mistaken...he does like UF alot becuz he doesn't wanna sit behind Marve again. But you also gotta look at the weapons that he has around becuz those are plenty which is big reason of his success after Marve left.
 9 years ago '04        #3518
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
DAY 2 Practice Photos

Aldarius Johnson & Baby J

[pic - click to view]

Aldarius Johnson

[pic - click to view]

Cannon Smith

[pic - click to view]

Marve

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #3519
ANOMOLIE 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
That Adderly looked like he gained a couple pounds. Lets co Canes. The Empire Strikes Back!!!
 9 years ago '04        #3520
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
 Cap Peeler said:
He is good as fu*k. I think he already broke marve's TD record.. he threw for 51 if i'm not mistaken...he does like UF alot becuz he doesn't wanna sit behind Marve again. But you also gotta look at the weapons that he has around becuz those are plenty which is big reason of his success after Marve left.
Naw I heard Aaron has always been about UF, he's been a Gator fan his whole life. I also heard his receivers weren't really all that special except maybe one of them. Regardless I hope this isn't all BS and we can land him. I've heard one thing that separates him from Marve is his arm strength. Marve came up big in the biggest games though. But this past season being Murray's first as a starter and him putting up those kind of numbers is pretty fu*king insane to say the least.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 02-27-2008 at 10:13 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
180 comments
1 day ago