Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #3361
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
University's Barasch picks Owls over Gators
Posted on Fri, Jan. 25, 2008
Digg del.icio.us AIM reprint print email
BY BOB EMANUEL JR.

University School running back Michael Barasch made an unusual move this week.

Barasch, Broward County's all-time single-season leading rusher, orally committed to Florida Atlantic and said he spurned an offer from the University of Florida because of the Gators' style of offense.

''I decided to go to FAU because they seemed to be the most interested in me,'' he said. ``They were the team that was going after me the most. They had a really good season this year. I liked the way the coaches were when I went for my visit I felt it was a good choice.''

Barasch, who ran for 2,078 yards for the Suns, also bypassed Connecticut, Syracuse and New Mexico.

The proximity to home was also a deciding factor.

''That helped out a lot,'' he said. ``It seemed like it was a lot easier adjustment instead of going somewhere it was cold. I'm more familiar with the area. It's easier to go home during breaks.''

Barasch, ranked the No. 25 recruit in Broward by The Miami Herald, transferred from St. Thomas Aquinas before his senior season and became a featured back.

''I wasn't really getting seen much at St. Thomas,'' he said. ``I was playing fullback, and I was too small for fullback.''

Lmao ... picking Owls over the gaytors hahahahahahaha.
 9 years ago '06        #3362
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,257 | Props total: 125 125
Since you guys didnt get Zo Lawerence, I'm pretty sure you guys will end up with Brandon Harris instead...

You boys have a great class coming in, I hope one day we will get to see you boys in a BCS bowl inthe near future....
 9 years ago '04        #3363
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Against D Grain said:
Since you guys didnt get Zo Lawerence, I'm pretty sure you guys will end up with Brandon Harris instead...

You boys have a great class coming in, I hope one day we will get to see you boys in a BCS bowl inthe near future....
yeah it was gonna be hard to get lawrence out of alabama, he'll be a good one for yall. and this team is definately headed in the right direction, they'll be playing for championships soon, you can bet on that

a few recruiting tidbits - corey liguet has crossed miami off his list. apparently one of his homeboys was murdered recently and he feels it would be best to get out......kendall thompkins cancelled his miami visit this weekend and has been visiting other schools, so has travis benjamin......jamie harper is a clemson lean.......tommy streeter is a south carolina lean......ramon buchanon is down here on UM's campus visiting, there's some speculation that he may be having second thoughts about his decommitment
 9 years ago '06        #3364
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
 Against D Grain said:

yaaa

brandon harris >>>>>>>>>>>>> ZO law

9 years ago '04        #3365
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,026 | Props total: 2226 2226
 Cap Peeler said:
University's Barasch picks Owls over Gators
Posted on Fri, Jan. 25, 2008
Digg del.icio.us AIM reprint print email
BY BOB EMANUEL JR.

University School running back Michael Barasch made an unusual move this week.

Barasch, Broward County's all-time single-season leading rusher, orally committed to Florida Atlantic and said he spurned an offer from the University of Florida because of the Gators' style of offense.

''I decided to go to FAU because they seemed to be the most interested in me,'' he said. ``They were the team that was going after me the most. They had a really good season this year. I liked the way the coaches were when I went for my visit I felt it was a good choice.''

Barasch, who ran for 2,078 yards for the Suns, also bypassed Connecticut, Syracuse and New Mexico.

The proximity to home was also a deciding factor.

''That helped out a lot,'' he said. ``It seemed like it was a lot easier adjustment instead of going somewhere it was cold. I'm more familiar with the area. It's easier to go home during breaks.''

Barasch, ranked the No. 25 recruit in Broward by The Miami Herald, transferred from St. Thomas Aquinas before his senior season and became a featured back.

''I wasn't really getting seen much at St. Thomas,'' he said. ``I was playing fullback, and I was too small for fullback.''

Lmao ... picking Owls over the gaytors hahahahahahaha.
@ you actually believing this nonsense, I never even heard of this f*g**t and chances are Florida's coaches probably haven't either

9 years ago '04        #3366
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
Analysts say UM recruiting class among best in nation
UM coach Randy Shannon has laid the groundwork for a revival with one of the nation's best recruiting classes.

Before Vaughn Telemaque boarded a six-hour flight to take his official visit to the University of Miami two weekends ago, time and distance weren't the only factors he was weighing before making up his mind on the Hurricanes.

Telemaque, a 6-foot, 195-pound safety out of Long Beach (Calif.) Poly, had other worries:

• Was UM, which just completed its worst football season in 30 years, moving in a positive direction?

• Was all the hype about the 26 early commitments coach Randy Shannon netted before the end of the football season real?

Whatever questions Telemaque might have had were erased after his visit. Friday night, on a recorded interview on Fox Sports Net, the nation's sixth-best safety, according to Scout.com, decided he was buying into the magic Shannon produced in recruiting for the Hurricanes. Telemaque passed on Southern Cal and became commitment No. 27.

Experts have had UM ranked among the top 10 classes nationally, but believe Telemaque's addition to the class -- a.ssuming he sticks to his word when national letters of intent are signed Wednesday -- could be the start of a big finish for the Hurricanes. And, they say, it could help Miami yield the top recruiting class in the nation.

''They've gone through some things, but bottom line is they're starting to recruit classes reminiscent of classes of the past,'' said Allen Wallace, recruiting editor for Scout.com and publisher of SuperPrep Magazine. ``This class is a superior effort, regardless of what they end up ranked.''

Said Rivals.com national recruiting editor Jeremy Crabtree said: ``These last couple of days are going to be monster for Miami. They've got some pretty high quality kids still on the board and available for them. If things go well, there's a chance Miami can move up as high as No. 1 in the country.''

The Hurricanes signed nine recruits in January and are still believed to have between six and eight available scholarships they are hoping to use before national signing day.

TOP PROSPECTS

UM hosted a crop full of local and national stars this weekend, including:

• Highly touted Jacksonville Trinity Christian running back Jamie Harper, who is expected to choose among UM, FSU and Clemson.

• Northwestern receiver Tommy Streeter, who potentially could join his teammates from the nation's No. 1 high school football team if he passes on offers from South Carolina, Oregon and South Florida.

• Northwestern offensive lineman Ben Jones, a 6-6, 280-pounder, who is expected to pick UM over Clemson.

• Boutte Hanhville, La., receiver Laron Byrd, a 6-4, 205-pound target, who always has been high on UM and could end up leaving South Florida with the scholarship offer he has wanted.

• Nick Perry, a defensive end and sack-monster from Detroit, who is considered a long shot to leave the Michigan area, but was impressed by Shannon's visit earlier this week, according to Canesport.com.

• And highly touted Melbourne Palm Bay safety Ramon Buchanon, who was a longtime UM commitment before he switched to the Gators two weeks ago. The fact Buchanon still made his visit to UM this weekend has many believing he could pull another switch back to Miami on Wednesday.

''There is some truth that the last visit can leave a lasting impression, but I also think that sometimes kids can get so overwhelmed that the final trip isn't as exciting as the first one,'' Crabtree said. ``They can get tired of the process, and the final trip might not be as special.''

BIGGEST CATCH

Those are the last visitors UM will host before Wednesday. But the top player on UM's wish list is Booker T. Washington cornerback Brandon Harris, who visited UCF this weekend and said earlier this week he will announce his decision at 1 p.m. Wednesday on ESPN.

Harris would be considered the biggest catch of all for UM, which has four defensive backs locked into its class, but none who are considered ''true cornerbacks.'' Harris told The Miami Herald after his visit to UM last Sunday night that the Canes and Ohio State were his two leaders.

Others on UM's wish list are: Long Beach (Calif.) Poly safety Herman Davidson, Hialeah defensive lineman Corey Liuget and Tallahassee Lincoln cornerback T.J. Bryant.

''I think if you are a Canes fan you would love to get all those guys, but after a 5-7 season, getting half of them isn't bad,'' said Larry Blustein, a national recruiting analyst for MSLCombines.net, who has followed recruiting in Florida since 1971. ``Brandon is the one guy Miami really, really wants. And they definitely need him. He's a special kid. Once he gets on that campus, all you are going to hear are great things from him.''

Blustein said the blue-chippers UM already has locked in are a strong foundation for Shannon to build on for the future. He points to Northwestern defensive tackle Marcus Forston, linebacker Sean Spence and Arthur Brown of Kansas -- who are all enrolled at UM -- as Miami's top three defensive recruits.

He said receiver Aldarius Johnson, who played at Miami Northwestern, and the other four receivers Miami has gotten commitments from so far are the type of offensive weapons UM has sorely needed for ``three to four seasons.''

Telemaque, who has an aunt and cousin from the West Indies who live in Miami, said what excited him most about UM is the opportunity to come in and play right away.

''They always have great safeties, and it caught my eyes when I was there,'' Telemaque said. ``. . . It's more like family around there. They're comfortable with the coaches. They're comfortable with the players. With the great tradition they have there, I'm just trying to continue it, and I'll have my chance to.''
 9 years ago '06        #3367
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,838 | Props total: 393 393
Benjamin Jones: I know where im going

Miami Northwestern OL Benjamin Jones says "everything went well" on his official visit to Miami that wrapped up earlier today.

Jones says he is going ahead with plans to wait until signing day to announce a final decision. He's choosing between Miami and Clemson.

"I know where I'm going, but I'm not going to announce it till Wednesday," he says.

Jones says the choice he has made came down to "How close everybody is, how it's a family, the coaches and stuff, how good they are with the players, how the coaches do their job."

Because Jones lives in Miami, he says he wasn't wowed by anything he saw on the visit. But he did enjoy spending time with host Reggie Youngblood.

"He's cool, I like him," Jones said. "He reminds me of myself. We hung out on campus a bit, went around town."

Jones also spent a while with former teammates that enrolled last month at UM: Aldarius Johnson, Marcus Forston, Jacory Harris and Sean Spence.

"I hadn't seen my teammates that went there for a while," Jones said. "I saw them for a while and they said they love it there, love everything about it."

Many expect Jones to announce for the Canes on Wednesday. And he says there certainly is a lot of local pressure to do so.

"I mean, people come to me and tell me `Oh, I should keep things going with my teammates, all of us should stay together,'" Jones says. "But I don't let that too much get to me."

Why is he waiting until Signing Day?

"Because I want to make sure that I am making the right decision," he said. "I wanted to think about every little thing."

Jones spoke about a few other aspects of his UM visit:

* "Donna Shalala, she talked to us and was talking about education, that that's first and foremost. She's real big on us getting our degrees."

* "Going to Dolphin Stadium was real nice. We went in the locker rooms, saw the TV's."

* When the recruits were walking around campus on a tour, Jones says, "People were throwing up the U and saying `You need to come to the U.' We were all smiling, laughing, joking around."

* Teammate and Cane commitment Brandon Washington did not take an unofficial visit to UM this weekend, according to Jones. Jones said Washington told him he will sign with UM on Wednesday. Washington has not taken any official visits because his test score never came back.
 9 years ago '04        #3368
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
@ you actually believing this nonsense, I never even heard of this f*g**t and chances are Florida's coaches probably haven't either

Right... I don't know how you can't hear of

BROWARD COUNTY'S TOP RUSHER. 2000+ YARDS!!!

Oh... my bad man i forgot.... i forgot that gainesville is just a town full of hickies and hillibilies and computers and internet is still primitive down there. f*g**t. You mad because he chose a almost sub division school over the gayness of the florida offense? You mad because he spoke how he don't like how they use the running backs? The kid saw how they only give the ball to the RBs just 3 times a game? or just to block for tebow? get the fu*k outta here with that gay bias sh*t.
 02-04-2008, 08:48 PM         #3369
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jackson (TN) Central-Merry High School LB Gavin Hardin took an official visit to Ole Miss this weekend and will announce a final decision on Wednesday. Until then, there will be no hints.

He's picking between Miami and Ole Miss.

"I'm going to sit down and decide on my choice on Monday or Tuesday and will call the coaches then and let them know," Hardin said. "I don't want to waste anybody's time up to signing day because you have other players waiting for scholarships.

"I'm trying to debate between Ole Miss and Miami, and it'll come down to it."

Of his Ole Miss visit, Hardin said, "I had a good time. I liked the facilities. They weren't too much pressuring me (to go there), weren't beating me up about it or pushing me."

Hardin, who had committed to Ole Miss before the coaching change there, says "I'm having a difficult time choosing between two good programs. It's like a 50-50 chance."

He says this visit helped Mississippi.

"I've been up there twice before, but the first two times I didn't see the town. The third time (this weekend) I saw how people are, the environment," Hardin said.

Miami Northwestern High School WR Tommy Streeter had planned to sit down with his family last night, hammer out a final decision and make it public.

As so often happens in recruiting, though, things didn't go quite as planned.

"Last night was a bad time," Streeter's father, Tommy Sr., said. "Everybody called all last night. The phone rang off the hook; it was crazy. We didn't even get a chance to discuss what we needed to discuss because of the phone ringing. Coaches were calling. We were going to make the decision between 8-9, but they didn't even give us a chance to sit down and discuss it."

Now that discussion will happen tonight.

Streeter Sr. said something may be announced this evening; otherwise everyone will have to stay tuned on signing day for where this talented receiver will wind up.

Streeter Sr. says his son isn't even sure where he's going to attend college at this point. Streeter is choosing between Miami, Boston College, Oregon, South Florida and South Carolina.

Time is winding down.

"Either tonight or tomorrow it'll be public," Streeter Sr. said.

I also heard that some boyz committed this weekend but miami coaches didnt say who..BRING IT HOME SHANNON!!!
 9 years ago '06        #3370
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space

CORAL GABLES - Spoke to Clint Hurtt, UM’s recruiting coordinator and defensive line coach, who said the Hurricanes are “waiting on about four guys” before wrapping up their 2008 recruiting class.

“The cake is baked,” said Hurtt, the most quotable coach on Randy Shannon’s staff. “Now we’re just going to put a little icing on it and finish it off.”

As you probably know if you’re reading this, the first day high school players can sign national letters of intent is on Wednesday.

Hurtt wouldn’t say who those four players are, but you can bet the candidates includes the ones in this group: Miami Northwestern offensive lineman Benjamin Jones; Booker T. Washington defensive back Brandon Harris; Tallahassee Lincoln defensive back T.J. Bryant; Miami Northwestern receiver Tommy Streeter; Jacksonville Trinity running back Jaime Harper; ; Detroit defensive lineman Nick Perry and Jackson (Tn.) linebacker Gavin Hardin.

^ all studs read the whole article

the cake is already baked just wait for the icing on the cake

Shannon
 9 years ago '04        #3371
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
We got a new commit today:

February 5, 2008

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

From the time he was in eighth grade, LaRon Byrd idolized former Miami receiver Andre Johnson and dreamed of following in his footsteps as a Hurricane.

As he concluded his official visit to Miami on Sunday, Byrd sat in Randy Shannon's office and realized that dream had become a reality.

Byrd committed to Miami and declared himself ready for the competition that will come along with it as Miami attacks a glaring need in its offense for playmakers and signs at least six receivers in this class.

"This is the school that I have been wanting to go to," Byrd said. "Miami has a lot of tradition. A lot of the big name guys in the NFL came from Miami. That impressed me. Guys from Louisiana have done great things at Miami. Look at Ed Reed. Look at Reggie Wayne. I hope that I can be next."

Byrd, who picked Miami over LSU, Auburn and Tulane, visited the Miami football camp last summer, and a conversation that he had with Miami strength coach Andreu Swasey sticks in his mind to this day.

"Coach Swasey told me that if we want to go to a place where there is great competition then you come to Miami," Byrd said. "I really enjoyed the coaching staff and the competition when I was at the camp.

"The competition I will get at Miami will raise my level of play. I grew up prepared for it. I love to compete. I don't want anything given to me. You aren't going to go too far if you expect things given to you. If you have the right attitude, when a challenge comes before you, you will be successful. That's going to be good for me and good for Miami."

Byrd arrived late for his visit last weekend because he had a basketball game Friday night.

"We lost so I was thinking that I should have flown down on Friday," he joked.

The first thing he did was join other recruits on a tour of Dolphin Stadium that included a stop at the new locker room being built for the Hurricanes. Then he went to the Miami campus and received a detailed briefing on academics, got a campus tour, and met with UM President Donna Shalala and coach Randy Shannon.

"The whole visit blew me away," Byrd said. "It's a private school. It has small class sizes, so the professors might actually know your name. They have a great coaching staff from an offensive and defensive perspective. And I love the town of Miami. I'll be living in a place where people want to vacation. Overall, it's a great choice. There were no negatives. It's a great opportunity."

Another big, physical receiver. He's fast (4.45) i think i read somewhere. This is a good pick up. Now let's see if Streeter pulls the trigger. It's between Miami and Oregon.

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 02-05-2008 at 11:21 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #3372
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
nice pick up:applause:

i heard martavious odom's is coming on a track scholarship
 9 years ago '04        #3373
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
Laron Byrd
WR | 6'3" 200

Hometown: Hahnville, LA
School: Hahnville High School
Region: South

Scouts Grade: 79
Position Rank: WR #45
Considered: 1-Miami (FL) , 2-Auburn , 3-Mississippi State , 4-Nebraska , 5-Tulane

Evaluation: Byrd shows more natural tools and a feel for the receiver position the more you watch him play. Possesses a great frame with optimum Division 1 height and bulk. Utilizes size well as an all-around receiver prospect. He is a great stalk-blocker and consistently f!ghts for proper positioning in traffic. At his best adjusting to the deep throw -- shows great concentration, arm extension and soft hands consistently coming down with the ball. Route running skills are adequate-to-good; he is conscious of his steps and spacing. Has a knack for accelerating and switching gears to separate from defenders on vertical routes. After the catch, he shows a good burst and straight-line speed. However, he is not overly fluid and lacks great movement skills with ball. He is most dangerous as a sprinter and tends to run a bit east-west instead of upfield. Transition quickness and ability to snag the ball smoothly in stride are not strong areas. Marginal release could make it difficult to create initial space at the next level. At times, he still appears a bit raw with his receiving skills and fundamentals. Will need to refine tools in all areas to be successful at the next level -- he does not possess the elite speed, explosiveness or elusiveness to mask adequate fundamental. Promising upside and should flourish with fulltime college coaching.
 9 years ago '06        #3374
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
bryd is the truth dont be fooled cuz he is a high 3 star

6 foot 4 with 4.4 speed :wow: :wow:
 9 years ago '07        #3375
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Cant wait for signin day tommorrow

We Just Got Hardin:applause:

Last edited by ttime236; 02-05-2008 at 06:21 PM..
 02-05-2008, 06:50 PM         #3376
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jackson (TN) Central-Merry High School LB Gavin Hardin called coach Joe Pannunzio today and committed to Miami.

"They were happy to have me come, can't wait for me to get down there," Hardin said.

He chose the Canes over Ole Miss - he visited Mississippi last weekend.

"Miami's been the school I wanted to go to since I started playing football," Hardin said. "It wasn't a hard decision."

A 6-foot-4, 240-pounder with 4.56-second speed, Hardin finished his senior season with 80 tackles and five sacks. He also played part-time at fullback, and his team finished with a 2-8 record.

Hardin showcased his skills at the post-season Toyota All-Star game where he had 10 tackles and an interception.

As a junior Hardin had 65 tackles, five sacks and three forced fumbles. His team finished 4-6.

He projects as a middle linebacker at the next level.

Hardin says he's always been a Cane fan.

"Miami, since I've been playing football, Miami's been my favorite college team," he said. "When I started playing football in seventh grade I'd watch Miami on TV. In 2001 they had their defense. That was the U, so I fell in love with Miami."

Hardin's goals at Miami?

"I'm going to go there, work hard, am looking to play as a freshman," he said.

GAMTIME BOYZZZ
 9 years ago '04        #3377
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
Gavin Hardin
OLB | 6'5" 225

Hometown: Jackson, TN
School: Jackson Central-Merry High School
Region: South

Scouts Grade: 78
Position Rank: OLB #37
Considered: 1-Miami , 2-Mississippi , 3-Vanderbilt , 4-Alabama

Evaluation: Hardin is a supreme blend of size and speed and has the makings to a disruptive presence off the perimeter in college. His reactive burst off the line combined with his tall-thickly built frame could slide him down to defensive end at the next level. He is very difficult to block on the edge with his great jump off the ball and quick speed and power he generates in the short-range. Flashes raw strength taking on blockers in space and pursuing through his front-side trash. He is tough, aggressive and strong at the point of attack. Shows great short-area speed for his size, but his overall range and sideline-to-sideline speed is deceptively good, and could keep him from putting his hand down. Potential dominate edge blitzer with his ability to time the snap, accelerate to full speed quickly and use his hands. While he is a great vertical attacker, we have concerns about his overall fluidity pursuing laterally and in coverage. Hips and turns are stiff and he rarely gets significant depth in his drop. He is very athletic and fast-twitched for his size but does not offer good man-to-man matchups or pattern matching on inside slots. Relies on raw strength to get through the wash and struggles slipping the cutoff block. His change-of-direction quickness and ability to mirror quicker skill players in space is not a strong area. With that said, Hardin is a physical specimen and offers the great foundation for a college team to mold. Continued physical development could dictate college position.
 02-05-2008, 09:17 PM         #3378
TheU 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a little birdie told me not to be surprised when we get tj bryant tomorrow...
 9 years ago '04        #3379
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,789 | Props total: 1393 1393
 TheU said:
a little birdie told me not to be surprised when we get tj bryant tomorrow...
read the same.

i think we at least come away with TJB, Brandon Harris, Streeter.

the Toss up is Jamie Harper, although a very reliable poster has been saying cane for the last week or so.

i think if we finish up with those 4. you really cant ask for a better class

also forgot to add Ben Jones from Miami Northwestern, OT.

so we close with those 5 we would be great
 9 years ago '06        #3380
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy