70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
154 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #3341
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 ANOMOLIE said:
Im curious has anyone seen this Laron Byrd play. I've heard alot about him. What are some good comparisons?
I honestly wouldnt know who to compare him to... in his rvals highlight video most of the balls are deep routes (QB has a cannon) and he comes down with it... but I wouldnt say randy Moss cuz he can catch it in traffic and make some plays in space

dunno who to compare him to but wouldnt mind him wearing orange and blue
 9 years ago '04        #3342
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
UM, Ohio State chase Booker T.'s Harris
Highly coveted cornerback Brandon Harris said UM and Ohio State are atop his list of colleges but that he will wait until Feb. 6 to make an announcement.

[pic - click to view]

Booker T. Washington cornerback Brandon Harris, one of the nation's few remaining, prominent uncommitted football recruits, made an official visit to the University of Miami this past weekend in hopes of narrowing his college choice.

And it appears at least he did -- with the Hurricanes emerging as one of two leaders to sign him to a scholarship Feb. 6 on National Signing Day.

''At this point, the two schools that stand out are Ohio State and Miami,'' Harris said Sunday night after concluding his two-day visit to UM. "Things could change at the end of next week. But as of right now, those are the ones standing out [after] the home visits and official visits.

"They've made me feel comfortable around them, the program and their players. When we did our home visits, we just didn't talk about football, but about life in general. We were able to relate on different issues. They made my parents feel comfortable, we grew to trust them and that they would take care of me if I were to choose their school.

"Actually, I feel the same way about Central Florida. They made me feel like I can trust them. If I were to go there, I'd be in good hands.''

Experts believe Harris, who has made many unofficial visits to UM throughout this season, has long been favored to end up with the hometown Hurricanes. But when asked before Sunday if there were any favorites, he maintained an open stance. He said he is still planning to wait until Feb. 6 to announce his college choice live on ESPN at 1:05 p.m.

UCF STILL IN PICTURE

During the season, he made official visits to Florida and LSU and visited Ohio State last week. He also decided Sunday he will take his final official visit to UCF.

Harris visited UCF unofficially in the spring and said he is giving the Golden Knights a real chance.

''They're waiting to explode,'' Harris said. "They're just waiting on a few guys.''

Friday afternoon, he visited UM with his mother, father and older brother, Tim, a Canes track star, to be "just one of the recruits on campus.''

Harris said he was hosted by running back Javarris James and spent a lot of time hanging out with childhood friends and former Northwestern High standouts Marcus Forston, Sean Spence and Jacory Harris, who are early UM enrollees.

During his visit, Harris said he was most impressed by the family atmosphere and how former Canes Willis McGahee, Devin Hester and Edgerrin James were working out at UM.

''The most impressive part is that it's not something the school requests,'' Harris said. "That's something they did on their own because they want to be there.''

Harris said one of the lighter moments occurred when a UM student approached him and his family.

''We were walking through the campus and we stopped next to the lake,'' Harris said. 'This guy was there with his entire family. He walked a little bit past me and tapped me on my shoulder. I kind of ignored him at first. But then I looked and the guy was on his knees like he was praying, waving his hands up and down like I was God. He said, `I'm praying for you come to this school.' It was funny.''

`EXPECTATIONS ARE HIGH'

Harris said the one drawback to picking the Canes could be the pressure facing UM's incoming recruiting class, but adds he likes the fact "expectations are high.''

''I think sometimes I might have been sucked into [favoring Miami] a little bit during the recruiting process, especially with all the guys I know,'' Harris said. "But since my trips I've been able to stay on track and really look at these programs fairly.''

Harris said his philosophy during the recruiting process has been to ''look for little details.'' He said he's focused on his relationships with future position coaches, and while he admits the greater need for cornerback is at UM, that doesn't mean it is swaying him toward the Hurricanes more.

This week, he said his father, Tim Harris Sr., the head coach at Booker T. Washington, has scheduled home visits with LSU coach Les Miles, Florida coach Urban Meyer, UM coach Randy Shannon and UCF's George O'Leary. Harris said Ohio State coach Jim Tressel visited his home last Thursday.

''I think I want to have my mind made up Tuesday night before I got to school Wednesday,'' Harris said. ``Maybe the night before I'll pray on it. I've taken pictures on all my visits. Maybe I'll look at those to refresh my memory. Then, I'll sit down with my family and just talk it over and decide what's best for me. I'm not going to worry about who's going to be mad. I've got to worry about me on this one.''

we gotta keep this kid home
 01-29-2008, 03:04 PM         #3343
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cb Alonzo Lawrence Is Down To Three Schools..the "u"..ole Miss..and Alabama...hes A Must Get..marcus Robinson Reaffirmed His Commitment Over His Weekend Visit..jamie Harper Will Visit This Weekend...ill Be Back Soon With More Info For Yall Boyz..
 01-30-2008, 02:58 PM         #3344
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

For those wondering what school Tallahassee (FL) Lincoln High School CB T.J. Bryant is going to choose, the wait is on.

Bryant visited Miami in the middle of last week and followed that up with a weekend visit to USC – he returned Monday night.

His coach, Kyle Rice, spoke with the star player today. He says he does not expect Bryant to narrow his list until after an unofficial visit to Florida State this weekend.

"Miami's in it," Rice said. "Miami's coming in later this week to do a home visit – (Randy) Shannon's coming."

Many think Bryant will wind up at FSU; others think he'll pick the Canes in the end. The mystery will be solved by next Wednesday.

Rice says Bryant said he "had a great visit" to Miami.

Bryant has not done many interviews this recruiting season.

"He's a real quiet kid," Rice says.

When it comes to UM, Rice said, "He's talked about Miami as much as anybody else."

Rice has spoken with Cane coaches about Bryant.

"Miami said they want him, that he's a guy they need to have and all that stuff," Rice said. "Miami's got a great tradition, has played for a national championship. You have to like Miami.

"T.J.'s a smart kid, and what I tell him is the schools recruiting him are all wonderful, wonderful schools and great football programs. All the schools recruiting him have a great football tradition."

The 6-foot-1, 175-pound cornerback broke the school career record for interceptions after notching four this year.

"He's very good and will continue to get better," Rice said. "He's very fluid, has exceptional hips, great speed, long arms, is a physical kid. He's unique in that there's three factors in playing as a defensive back – you can run fast, be physical and you can cover real well. I think he's one of the few that we've had that brings all three aspects to the game. He's very, very fast, has exceptional quickness to where he can cover."
 01-30-2008, 02:58 PM         #3345
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jackson (TN) Central-Merry High School LB Gavin Hardin is down to Miami and Ole Miss.

And he didn't take his scheduled official visit to Mississippi this past weekend.

"You know, it snowed down there and everything and I got sick, so I didn't get to make my trip down there," Hardin said. "I got sick because in Miami it was 80 degrees (during an official visit to UM two weekends ago) and when I came back it was 18 degrees."

But Hardin has now decided to reschedule the Ole Miss visit for the coming weekend - coaches there took an in-home visit this week with him and his guardian, Steve Hoofkin.

"We want to take a visit just to see what Ole Miss has to offer," Hardin said.

Hoofkin says of deciding to take that visit that "The defensive coordinator came down, the whole defensive staff came and really made a strong push. I don't know if his decision to visit there this weekend is moreso just out of respect seeing that he did commit to them early on. It's one of those situations where he thinks he owes them a visit."

For his part, Hardin says, "It's still down to Miami and Ole Miss. We'll see come signing day."

Hardin is giving out no hints on where he's leaning: "On signing day everyone will know," he said.

But Hoofkin says, "I think if he had to sign today he would probably pick Miami. He was real impressed with Miami. The coaches there have done an outstanding job with recruiting him and the communication has been great. He really likes everything Miami stands for and the direction they're heading in. He's really impressed with that and wants to be part of that rebuilding process."

Hardin is still working on becoming academically eligible.

"My core credits are the problem," he said.

If he doesn't get the credits straightened out by May he could grayshirt by attending prep school.

While Hardin says he's not ready to say where he'll end up, he says Cane coaches think he'll wind up at Miami.

"They do think I'll go there," Hardin said.

How did they get that impression?

"How I talk to them, and how me and the players are – I connected with them," Hardin said. "Coming from Jackson I don't have that small city feel to me. When I want to Miami it was like `Yeah, alright!'"

Hardin is asked if that means the Canes are leading.

"I don't want to say anything now," he said. "I'm going to leave it 50/50.

"On signing day I'm going to do it at the school, will let everyone at the school know."
 9 years ago '07        #3346
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
good sh*t man I hope we get Harris but i think Tj will end up at fsu
 9 years ago '06        #3347
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,724 | Props total: 12271 12271
big ups caneboi
 9 years ago '05        #3348
Mac1 
space
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
This is good man, keep this up/
 01-30-2008, 03:26 PM         #3349
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks...but i think tj will prolly end up at fsu...but i really think we might get alonzo lawrence or brandon harris...well prolly only get one corner because they all wunna be the prime corner wherever they go
 9 years ago '06        #3350
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 9 years ago '06        #3351
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,843 | Props total: 411 411
WR Set for can visit

Miami Northwestern High School WR Kendall Thompkins visited FIU last weekend.

"It was exciting," he said. "It was my first visit. I was excited to be on it. Everything was alright."

Thompkins, a Cane commitment, plans to sign with Miami next Wednesday.

And he's visiting campus this weekend.

"I want to learn more about the academic part, things like that, meet all the coaches," he says.

Thompkins says he's looking forward to spending some time with new receivers coach Aubrey Hill.

He's spoken with him on the phone.

"He's nice, very down-to-earth," Thompkins said. "We were just talking about me and each other."

Thompkins already has four teammates on campus that enrolled at Miami early Marcus Forston, Sean Spence, Jacory Harris and Aldarius Johnson.

"I talked to them since they got to Miami - they say they like it, that it's where they wanted to be at and they're happy," Thompkins said.

Thompkins sees himself as a slot receiver at Miami and says, "Coming in my main goal is to get playing time as a freshman."
 9 years ago '06        #3352
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,843 | Props total: 411 411
I just renewed my Rivals account so i tend to use it as much as possible the next 5 days
 01-31-2008, 03:29 PM         #3353
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lucedale (MS) George County High School CB Alonzo Lawrence will announce a decision on Friday, according to his mother, Erica.

"That's what he told me," she said. "It's Alabama or Miami."

Erica got an in-home visit from coach Randy Shannon yesterday – Alonzo wasn't there because he was playing a basketball game.

"He was wonderful," Erica said. "He talked real well. He stressed everything about the Miami program, the area, just the school itself."

Shannon was with her for approximately an hour.

"We've had a lot of coaches visit," Erica said. "He was different from them. He was very positive, answered everything - I didn't even have to ask the question. He just told us about the whole program and academics. It was nice."

After the in-home visit Shannon watched Alonzo's game.

"They spoke (at the school)," Erica said.

Of Lawrence's official visit to Miami last weekend, mom said, "He really enjoyed everything."

Erica's trying not to get too involved in her son's final decision. She says she told him once where she wanted him to go and "he got upset with me."

She won't say where she told him to go.

Would mom be surprised if he picks Miami?

"No," she says.

Would she be surprised if he picks Alabama?

"No."

So stay tuned.

"Whatever choice he makes I'm going to support it," Erica says.
 01-31-2008, 03:30 PM         #3354
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Robert Marve is the senior member of the Hurricane quarterback corps.

Which is a scary thought considering he's a redshirt freshman who didn't practice in two-a-days last fall because of a hand injury suffered in a rollover car accident.

He's joined this spring by true freshmen quarterbacks Cannon Smith and Jacory Harris, who enrolled early - Smith from prep school and Harris from Miami Northwestern High School. Another true freshman quarterback, Taylor Cook, will arrive in the fall.

With all the unknowns surrounding the four, only this much is certain: The Canes will have an inexperienced quarterback at the helm when the season kicks off.

But Marve, who many see as the frontrunner to win the job entering spring drills, says not to overestimate the importance of game experience.

"A lot of people take things different ways," said Marve, who went with the team to its game at Florida State last year so he could see what it's like to play in a road rivalry atmosphere. "A positive with the lack of experience is maybe the guy doesn't know how big it all is, just goes out and plays football. It really is just football when it comes down to it.

"I don't try to jump into how everything seems so big. We're going out there and playing football."

Marve spent last season running the scout team offense. That meant he wasn't getting reps running the Cane offense – he was learning how to run the offense of the opponent Miami was playing that week. Still, he says, "I learned a lot. Going against our first string defense helped out a lot, adjusting to the speed of game, seeing how things work in college."

Marve spent the season wearing a protective glove over his injured left hand. He says fans should get used to seeing that glove – he will wear it for the rest of his football career as a protective measure.

"I had a cut in the middle of my hand which messed up some nerves and tightened my skin," Marve said. "That's all okay now, except I don't feel my ring finger. My hand's pretty good. I put a glove on, padding on, and it's ready to go. It doesn't bother me."

Marve wasn't able to do upper body weight lifting for several months last year due to the injury. He lost weight and muscle. But he's been in the weight room for the last couple of months and says he's even better physically now than he was before the injury.

"I'm bigger and faster than what I was before the car accident," Marve said. "All my weight in the weight room is back, and I'm heavier, weigh 205 pounds. I feel 100 percent."

Marve earned a reputation as a tireless worker while transforming himself from a run-of-the-mill high school quarterback to a state record-holder – he broke Tim Tebow's mark for passing yards (4,380) and touchdowns (48) as a senior at Tampa Plant High School. Marve was named Florida's Mr. Football after a season in which he broke a 31-year-old state record with 280 completions.

He's continued to work hard at Miami.

He spent a lot of time last year following around senior quarterback Kyle Wright.

"Kyle helped me a lot, taught me how to be as a quarterback at the University of Miami, how to act, what things you should do," Marve said. "He gave me some tips that would help the team - pointed out things in the secondary, what kind of coverages they might give me. He talked to me about how to prepare for a game."

That's what Marve hopes to be doing as a starter this season. He says his simple goal in spring drills is "I want to be the starter."

Another goal: To lead the team to a national title. Marve says he wants to do that not in two or three years, but this coming season. And that's despite an offense that will be young at the receiver and quarterback positions.

"We expect to go out and score points," Marve said. "We're going to be more of a team this year, will have guys f!ghting for each other a little bit.

"The mood of the team is very strong. We talk about the future and what we have to do to change things. We do a lot of talking about where we want to be."

Marve is certainly putting in the work to help get this team back to the top.

His schedule at this time of year would exhaust the mere mortal.

He wakes up at 5:30 a.m. and arrives for team workouts by 6. He works out until 7:30, then arrives in class by 8. He's done with classes by 11, has lunch and watches film until 2 p.m. Then he's in study hall for two hours, followed by a trip to Greentree Practice Field to do some throwing and abdominal work. At night he spends over an hour going over the playbook, then watches more film. He goes to sleep after 11 p.m. and wakes up early the next day to do it all over again.

"You take a nap when you can," he says, adding, "I can't wait for spring [practice] to come. We keep doing these workouts and that's great, but I can't wait to play football."

The work all points to how focused Marve is on winning the starting job. He's also trying to pick the brain of offensive coordinator Patrick Nix as often as possible.

"I'm picking up what he's trying to accomplish on each play," Marve said. "What he's thinking I'm starting to think, too. Obviously you're going to keep learning stuff. We're all freshmen here, and I'm the only redshirt guy."

Marve, Smith and Harris are currently in the midst of individual drill work. Seven-on-sevens have yet to begin.

"We're working out now, doing a lot of individual stuff, throw four or five times a week, go over what we might be running," Marve said.

* Marve also spoke about some of the newcomers.

- WR Aldarius Johnson: "He looks like a stud. We'll go out and see what he's got."

- Cannon Smith and Jacory Harris: "We go out and throw together. They look good. You're not going to come to the U for no reason. Cannon is a smart guy who knows what to do with the ball, has good footwork, seems pretty accurate and gets the job done. Jacory is the same way, looks smooth and has a good arm."
 9 years ago '07        #3355
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Marve seems like the real deal....I think this offense is gonna be way better than last years even with a young qb
 9 years ago '06        #3356
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
big ups to titan and caneboi

perry, harris, VT, hardin, TJ bryant, ZO Lawrence

if we win 3 of these battles :wow: :wow:

Last edited by DEDOS; 01-31-2008 at 03:42 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #3357
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
What I'm Hearing

Covering recruiting in the weeks leading up to National Signing Day is absolutely crazy. Getting confirmation on anything -- visits, where a recruit kid may be leaning -- is next to impossible because so many things change from one moment to the next. You basically make hundreds of phone calls to ask questions and write about things recruits and the colleges they are considering are not only tired of talking about, but really prefer to keep quiet.

Alas, I've decided to preface all of the info I provide from here on out on recruiting with this little intro ... What I'm hearing ... in other words, it might change.

LIUGET UPDATE: I spoke to Hialeah coach Mark Berman this afternoon regarding highly-touted defensive tackle Corey Liuget, who recently told several recruiting websites Miami was in his final three. Turns out, Berman said Liuget was busy hosting several visitors Thursday at school including two coaches from LSU, the entire defensive staff at South Florida, Bobby Bowden and several defensive coaches from Florida State and a few coaches from Rutgers. All four of those schools are scheduled for in-home visits today. Illinois and Ron Zook are schedueld to visit Liuget tomorrow. I asked Berman when UM was planning a visit and he said he hadn't heard from UM since Tuesday. Berman told me earlier this week Liuget recently had a close friend who was shot and k!lled in the parking lot outside of a 7-on-7 flag football tournament and said it could be a sign for Liuget to leave town. When I asked Berman if he thought Miami still had a chance to get him, he said "I don't know. I think so." Berman said he told Liuget to spend time this weekend jotting down positives and negatives about the schools he's considering and to get back to him with an answer by Sunday. "I feel bad for Corey, he's in la-la land right now," Berman said. "He's got so much on his mind. This is going to be a real difficult decision." Berman said thinks Liuget will wait until NSD to announce his decision at school at 9 a.m.

WILL ICE FOLLOW BRANDON?: There's been a rumor floating out there for a long time that Booker T. Washington coach Ice Harris could end up following his son, highly-touted cornerback Brandon Harris, to the school he ends up choosing. Harris (who is still set to visit the University of Central Florida this weekend) told me Sunday night his leaders were UM and Ohio State. Back to the Ice rumor... I spoke to Ice Harris Thursday afternoon about the rumor of him following his son and he said while it would be "a blessing" if he could end up getting a college job "anywhere," it could be difficult for him to find one because he still does not have his college degree (a requirement for a.ssistant coaching positions). Ice Harris is still taking online courses with the University of Phoenix and could finish within a year. Ice said Randy Shannon and UM are supposed to visit with the Harris home tonight.

JONATHAN JACKSON SITUATION: Harris isn't the only player at Booker T. Washington the Canes are after. Defensive end Jonathan Jackson, who had 3 1/2 sacks in the Class 4A state championship game for the Tornadoes, is a kid the Hurricanes made a push for late in the game. Apparently, though it was too late. Ice Harris expects the 6-3, 215-pound defensive end to stick with FIU, who has been recruiting Jackson all season. "I think he's going to be set with FIU," Harris said. "He's not visiting UM. I think once he went on his recruiting trop to FIU and established that relationship with Coach Cristobal, he feels like he fits them better and what they're looking for. He's the type of kid that he knows he can come in as a freshman and provide leadership and start from the get-go."

WEST COAST RECRUITS: As many of you know the Canes are in the running for a pair of Long Beach Poly California defensive backs Vaughn Telemaque and Herman Davidson. I spoke to Poly coach Raul Lara Thursday afternoon who told me Telemaque is supposed to have his announcement broadcast regionally on TV tonight at 1:30 a.m. (EST). Telemaque's finalists are UM, USC and Oregon -- and the Trojans are expected to come out the big winners. Lara said Davidson, who will choose between UM and North Carolina, will wait until 5 p.m. (EST) on NSD to announce his college choice.

HERE'S SOME VIDEO OF HERMAN DAVIDSON:

KICKOFF CLASSIC: Lara and Harris both confirmed Thursday that their teams will be participating in one heck of a preseason high school kickoff classic Saturday, August 30th at FIU. According to both coaches, their teams will be part of a three-game showcase presented by Nike at FIU's new stadium. Long Beach Poly is supposed to take on defending national champion Miami Northwestern. Booker T. will play Odessa Periman (Tex.) -- the school the show Friday Night Lights was based on. And Pahokee, the Class 2B state champions, are supposed to take on a team from Tennessee. "It was supposed to be us against Northwestern and St. Thomas against Booker T.," Pahokee coach Blaze Thompson said. "But St. Thomas already had another game scheduled. We're still not sure who we are playing, but its going to be a great night for high school football."
 9 years ago '04        #3358
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
vaughn telemaque just committed:applause:

Vaughn Telemaque
S | 6'2" 180

Hometown: Long Beach, CA
School: L. B. Polytechnic High School
Region: West

Scouts Grade: 79
Position Rank: S #17
Considering: 1-Miami (FL) , 2-USC , 3-Oregon , 4-North Carolina , 5-Michigan

Evaluation: Telemaque is a smooth, versatile centerfielder that can run. He is a tall secondary player, with solid size and long arms. He is a straight-line player that can really cover some ground, but he is not stiff. He is more of a strider-- smooth and quick, but not a very sudden player. He shows a solid feel in zone coverage breaking forward from the deep 1/3 of the field and can really get off the hash in two cover. He shows huge upside in range because he is such a long strider. He shows solid ball skills and will go up and get the ball at its highest point. Attacks the ball and is very aggressive in coverage. He can cover ground when he is running to a spot. Chases down running plays and shines at shedding blocks and getting around traffic. Takes very good angles and is instinctive. Is strong at the point of attack; plays with leverage and can be an explosive tackler. Shows good work ethic and never stops hustling. Plays with a non-stop motor. Is much better in coverage when confined to a short area. Excels at jumping routes and likes to gamble, but must stay deep as the deepest. He lacks bulk to play near the line of scrimmage, but he won't back down. This kid has upside and his best football is ahead of him.
 02-01-2008, 04:55 AM         #3359
CANEBOI11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cane running backs coach Tommie Robinson didn't get much sleep Wednesday night.

At 12:30 a.m. EST his phone rang.

Long Beach (Calif.) Poly High School DB Vaughn Telemaque, who is being recruited by Robinson, was on the other line.

"He had the flu, was sleeping, and I woke him up," Telemaque said. "I just told coach Robinson I was becoming a Cane and I look forward to getting there and it was going to be unexpected from a lot of people but I'm going where I felt was right.

"He was really excited. But he had the flu so he couldn't go all nuts."

Cane fans are going nuts now that Telemaque has chosen Miami over USC – he taped a televised announcement last night that aired this evening.

Why did he pick Miami?

"I was going back and forth, actually," Telemaque told CaneSport. "It was just somewhere I felt really comfortable with academically and athletically, just overall. They're both great programs, both private schools, both had opportunities you don't get often. One thing was that Kenny Phillips just left and they re going to have a lot of competition (at Miami) - it's an awesome chance for early playing time. There's going to be more open spots and I love competition and I look forward to it."

He adds, "And it's becoming DB University."

Telemaque says there's no looking back now: "It's 100 percent done – I'm solid of being a Cane," he said. "I thank Miami for recruiting me and giving me feedback and letting me know they want me."

His goals at Miami?

"Playing time – it's going to be a good opportunity to play," he said. "Just good chemistry with the team and coaches, and I want to have a good work ethic. Coming from California to Miami is not going to be a big deal. I'm going to come in and be comfortable."

The 6-foot-2, 180-pounder with 4.53-second speed finished his senior season with 89 tackles and nine interceptions (three away from the school record). He also had four forced fumbles and a fumble recovery for a touchdown.

In his team's Division I championship victory he had three interceptions and 11 tackles. That helped preserve a 13-3 win.

His junior year Telemaque finished with 52 tackles and two interceptions.

* Telemaque also spoke about teammate Herman Davidson, who is set to announce on signing day.

There were some rumors that the two were a package deal, but Telemaque says, "We were never a package deal. I'm sure he'll make a good decision. If he becomes a Cane then I'll be excited."
 9 years ago '06        #3360
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
huge OOS commit by shannon, proving he can go against the best again

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:rasta:
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
22 hours ago