Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron doing water bottle tricks on the Knicks
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #3301
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,219 | Props total: 7 7
 Cap Peeler said:
Let me son you once again since you're showing up for some more...

This is the same thing you said last year when he signed for UF.

Right...all Tebow did, besides ramming people acting like a fullback with the ball, and throwing some deep balls against D-IAA teams, was to throw little slants, screens and hooks to Harvin. It pays off when Harvin has the explosiveness that he has. He, himself made those 858 receiving yards, because all he was doing was making people miss and outrunning defenders. It wasn't because Tebow was throwing quality passes to him. Bullsh*t.

You got 8 RB's on scholarships. Are you telling us that all 8 RBs are garbage? Get the fu*k outta here. Y'all got as many RBs as Southern Cal does!!. Your 10 rushing yds a game is not those kids' fault, it's Meyer's gameplan that he chooses to give Harvin all the carries, along with the reverses and the screen passes!!

A 9-4 record and a loss to a Big Ten team that lost to a D1AA team in the Capital One bowl in Orlando ( a home game pretty much) is NOT sh*tTING on n*ggas. Escaping Ole Miss by 6 points is NOT sh*tTING on n*ggas. So just, sit ya a.ss down for a moment clown.

Don't worry, And i could speak for all my other Hurricane n*ggas. We Hate the gaytors more than any other team. I actually have some respect for FSU. They actually had a dynasty back in the late '90s. And their coach is respectable. Which is something you couldn't say for the snake meyer and fans like you who think UF has been some sort of super power for decades.
OMG LMAO YOU k!llED k!llER B!.... AGAIN LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:applause::applause:
 9 years ago '06        #3302
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,680 | Props total: 12206 12206
brandon stay home

damn streeter
 9 years ago '04        #3303
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
Shannon's son Xavier transferring to UM
Florida International offensive lineman Xavier Shannon is transferring to the University of Miami to attend graduate school and play football for his father, Randy Shannon, the Hurricanes head coach.

Xavier, who just earned his FIU undergraduate degree in sports management, redshirted his freshman year and played the past three seasons for the Golden Panthers. But he will not be returning to FIU, Golden Panthers coach Mario Cristobal confirmed Thursday.

''Xavier has graduated early from FIU and is not enrolled in classes here for the spring semester,'' Cristobal said. ``I wish him nothing but the best.''

Xavier has one year of eligibility left. Per NCAA rules, he will need to apply for a waiver to play next season, like former Hurricanes quarterback Kirby Freeman did when he recently transferred to Baylor.

If Xavier gets the waiver he would be eligible for UM's spring practice.

In the past, UM's Shannon has said he wanted Xavier to succeed, but not necessarily under his own tutelage, as he feared it might put too much pressure on his son.

Phone messages to Xavier Shannon were not returned.

The Golden Panthers, meanwhile, added former Homestead and Miami Herald All-Dade kicker Julio Moraga to the roster. Moraga was enrolled in classes at FIU last year and recently joined the Golden Panthers football team.
 9 years ago '04        #3304
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
Pitt WR coach Hill takes job at Miami
One day after defensive coordinator Paul Rhoads took the same job at Auburn, the Pitt football program had another a.ssistant coach leave when receivers coach Aubrey Hill accepted a position at Miami.

Hill spent three seasons with the Panthers, most notably helping Derek Kinder to develop into a first-team All-Big East Conference selection in 2006.

A Miami native, Hill played at the University of Florida and was a graduate a.ssistant there from 1996-98 and an intern with the Miami Dolphins under Wannstedt in 2002.

"The personal reasons for him going back to Miami make sense," Pitt coach Dave Wannstedt said today. "He went to high school there in Miami. It's a great opportunity to come back home and personal reasons were a major factor in him returning home."

Wannstedt set no timetable for finding a replacement.

"That is not a pressing position that I've got to do that tomorrow," Wannstedt said. "We'll hire somebody there that's an outstanding coach and recruiter and keep everything going."

got the whole staff in place before signing day
 9 years ago '05        #3305
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 madness said:
Shannon's son Xavier transferring to UM
Florida International offensive lineman Xavier Shannon is transferring to the University of Miami to attend graduate school and play football for his father, Randy Shannon, the Hurricanes head coach.

Xavier, who just earned his FIU undergraduate degree in sports management, redshirted his freshman year and played the past three seasons for the Golden Panthers. But he will not be returning to FIU, Golden Panthers coach Mario Cristobal confirmed Thursday.

''Xavier has graduated early from FIU and is not enrolled in classes here for the spring semester,'' Cristobal said. ``I wish him nothing but the best.''

Xavier has one year of eligibility left. Per NCAA rules, he will need to apply for a waiver to play next season, like former Hurricanes quarterback Kirby Freeman did when he recently transferred to Baylor.

If Xavier gets the waiver he would be eligible for UM's spring practice.

In the past, UM's Shannon has said he wanted Xavier to succeed, but not necessarily under his own tutelage, as he feared it might put too much pressure on his son.

Phone messages to Xavier Shannon were not returned.

The Golden Panthers, meanwhile, added former Homestead and Miami Herald All-Dade kicker Julio Moraga to the roster. Moraga was enrolled in classes at FIU last year and recently joined the Golden Panthers football team.

u got to be sh*tting me, i went to school with this kid even had classes with him, dude was always in class talking sh*t about miami even knowing his dad was the fu*king defensive coordinator, i remember him braggin and boastin cuz he went to the fiesta bowl in 2002 and that dude was going all over class how miami gonna lose to ohio state blah blah blah, him and this other dude in class would fu*king root for fsu when they played miami now hes a fu*king cane :thumbsdow

Last edited by Deeangoe; 01-18-2008 at 05:02 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #3306
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
We need another DT now
 9 years ago '05        #3307
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE]
The top-rated recruit for the LSU Tigers' Class of 2008 was not in class this week because the NCAA clearinghouse flagged his ACT score.

Johnson says things will get resolved and he will be at LSU next week
Ely High School product Patrick Johnson is the nation's top cornerback and the fifth-best overall player in the country according to Rivals.com.

"It is true, I am not at LSU at this moment," Johnson said. "My test score was flagged and I am not in class yet in Baton Rouge. The NCAA compliance office is now looking into everything.

"I'm not really angry or anything about it. It is just something that has happened and if I have to take it (the ACT) over again then that is something that I am just going to have to do."

Johnson said he has been in touch with the Tigers' coaching staff, informing them of the situation.

"I told them that I will see them next week and this situation will be fixed," Johnson said.

When asked if he meant he'll be in school next week, Johnson was quick to agree.

"Yes sir," Johnson said. "My classes will still be there for me."

Note: According to the LSU website, the last date for registering and adding classes for the Spring semester is Thursday January 24, 2008.
dumb a.ss how u jump from a ACT score of like 12 to 26?
 9 years ago '04        #3308
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
 Deeangoe said:
u got to be sh*tting me, i went to school with this kid even had classes with him, dude was always in class talking sh*t about miami even knowing his dad was the fu*king defensive coordinator, i remember him braggin and boastin cuz he went to the fiesta bowl in 2002 and that dude was going all over class how miami gonna lose to ohio state blah blah blah, him and this other dude in class would fu*king root for fsu when they played miami now hes a fu*king cane :thumbsdow
Wow that's hilarious that even dude's son knows what a clown his dad is. The head scratcher is that if he truly felt this way why would he want to play football for his daddy and Miami if he hates them so much? Kid must be literally retarded.
 9 years ago '04        #3309
1000bluntz 
space
space
[QUOTE=booker20;11262241]
dumb a.ss how u jump from a ACT score of like 12 to 26?
Word and I heard it was UF who had the test flagged. This little f*g**t can go to hell for all I care, anybody who knowingly lies constantly to this team and that team is obviously more trouble than he's worth. I'm actually glad that while he's a good player, he's going to a team we play every year so we'll get to make him pay. I think UF, FSU, and Miami fans should actually be happy that this headache didn't make way to one of our squads.
 9 years ago '06        #3310
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,680 | Props total: 12206 12206
smh @ teabag

9 years ago '04        #3311
1000bluntz 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
smh @ teabag

I saw that sh*t, hopefully it's a good sign for us, Cookie is damn good. SMH @ those comments left by Miami fans on that video, they're a bunch of tools. I know you ain't like that but goddamn there's so many retarded fans of every school.
 9 years ago '04        #3312
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
tebow made cookie do the gay chop...

SO fu*kING WHAT?

CJ Spiller did the gay chop too a couple of years ago... didn't he go to clemson?

DVD did the gay chop as well...didn't he end up at the U?

PJ threw up the U... he ended up at LSU...

at Bluntz bustin a nut over this sh*t... fu*king homo
 9 years ago '04        #3313
1000bluntz 
space
space
I ain't bust a nut over the sh*t. I don't take much from that type of sh*t, especially since Tebow made the n*gga do the sh*t. Hence I said hopefully it was a good sign for us, nothing more than that. Y'all be making up sh*t in your head I don't even be saying sometimes. It's not like there's no chance he winds up a Gator, his school consistently puts players at UF. Therefore I'd like him to go to Florida, just like you would like him at Miami because he's good. I want Forston too but he ain't coming but looks like with us probably getting Hunter it's all good at DT, I'm sure there's guys on Florida's list you'd like too.
 9 years ago '05        #3314
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
Despite the fact that Rivals100 athlete Ramon Buchanan has been committed to the Miami Hurricanes since the summer, the University of Florida football coaching staff had to still feel pretty good about their chances of eventually turning the four-star prospect around.

After all, not only does he attend Melbourne (Fla.) Palm Bay, which serves as a Gator pipeline – having sent players such as Mike Degory, Reggie Nelson and Joe Cohen to Gainesville, but Buchanan has been on the Florida campus more times than he has the Miami campus since the commitment.

Ramon Buchanan switched his commitment from Miami to Florida
Not only that, his family favors Florida as well.

This past weekend, while on his official visit with the Gators, Florida got the good news.

"I'm de-committing from Miami to be a Gator," said Buchanan. "I told coach (Urban) Meyer and coach (Charlie) Strong today that this is where I want to go."

Buchanan was part of one of the most talked about events of the recruiting weekend. ESPN's College Game Day caught UF quarterback Tim Tebow going over and helping a smiling Buchanan do the Gator Chomp.

"I don't know what that was about," said a still laughing Buchanan. "He's like that. He messes around with everybody."

According to Buchanan he has yet to inform the Hurricane staff and it is something he isn't looking forward to doing.

"It's going to be hard to tell coach (Micheal) Barrow. I think hes going to take it hard because we had it (a good relationship)."

In the end, he said he felt Florida was the better fit.

"My mom and brother went with me and they were happy I did it. They like Florida a lot. Every thing about Florida is great. It (the visit) was perfect."

When asked if he would take further official visits, Buchanan replied, "Probably not. I'm going to be at Florida."
I wonder what lies Urban told him?
 9 years ago '04        #3315
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,797 | Props total: 1400 1400
it was only a matter of time..but still, in following tradition.

F*ck that lil b*tch a.ss coward.

ok. im done
 9 years ago '04        #3316
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
that sucks, he prolly woulda started next year.
oh well.
i'm pretty sure shannon has other players in mind.
 9 years ago '04        #3317
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
well whatever.. fu*k it. But it was supposed to happen that way; after all he was in gator country. It was Meyer's to lose and at the end of the day, he didn't. We still running for BH, TJ and it seems that Telemaque might come here. Probably Aaron Hester but i don't think so. The world ain't over. Congrats to the gators...
 9 years ago '07        #3318
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Come to the U or lose to the U
 9 years ago '04        #3319
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,797 | Props total: 1400 1400
next in line at safety is DB and JoJo anyways so thats why i say RB didnt hurt as much as somebody like a PJ

[pic - click to view]

and

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 01-21-2008 at 08:21 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #3320
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
January 20, 2008

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Long Beach (Calif.) Poly High School safety Herman Davidson took the cross country flight for an official visit to UM with teammate Vaughn Telemaque and former teammate Aaron Hester this weekend.

"We all had a real good time out there," Davidson said. "None of us committed or are planning to commit anytime soon (to Miami), but it went real well."

Could all three of them wind up at the same school in the end?

"It's possible," Davidson said. "It's nothing we're planning on. If we get to a program that we all three happen to like, then that's definitely a plus. We don't plan on basing it off of that, but it can definitely happen."

Davidson says one aspect of his visit was a big surprise: "It was more of a supportive family out there than I expected," he said. "It's like a huge family. That's something I really enjoyed. When I first stepped off the plane they showed me great hospitality.

"I really enjoyed the visit."

Davidson says he's considering North Carolina, Cal, Miami and Arizona State.

He's not listing any frontrunner and says he will announce a decision on signing day.

"Distance isn't a big problem," he said. "My parents want me to get out and see different things. They don't have a problem with (the distance), and I don't. It's good on that end."

Davidson says UM may be his last visit – "I have one more left I can take, but I don't have another one set up," he said.

Of Miami's chances of landing his signature in the end, Davidson said, "A real good chance. I brought some stuff back to show my parents because they weren't able to make the trip – they've been talking to coach (Tommie) Robinson. They're cleared up on questions they have.

"This is the point where I'm going to sit down with my parents and we'll look at each program."

Davidson said during the visit "Coaches were saying I have a pretty good chance, a big opportunity to come in as a safety and I can definitely get playing time as a freshman if I come in and continue my progress, show them what I've got."

He met one-on-one with coach Randy Shannon this morning before leaving for home.

"He was talking to me about the playing time and how he would love a player like me to be a part of the team, that he thinks I can contribute greatly to Miami's success and bring the program back to how it was before," Davidson said.

Davidson and his two fellow Californians spent much of the weekend together with hosts Carlos Armour and Chavez Grant.

"They were telling me about the family there and about how the roster and depth chart were looking," Davidson said. "As soon as I got there, when I first met them, it kind of was like a bond. I had a real good time out there."

I'm sure RS has something up his sleeve. He knows who was finna decommit and who wasn't. He knew about this RB thing from the get-go. Maybe he knows something about Telemaque, Davidson, Brandon Harris and possibly even Aaron Hester that we don't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
275 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
127 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
111 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
75 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
125 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy