most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #3261
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 Cap Peeler said:
What's Meyer's level lil n*gga?

Oh and by the way, we already been addressed our needs. So far 4 WRs are on board, i think 5 LBs, DBs and 3 QBs have been added so far. And we still chasing two more WRs in DeAndre Brown and Tommy Streeter. 1 RB in Harper out of J-Ville.

Don't worry, every recruit is gonna regret signing on to UF after they find out the type of snake that the whole staff is overthere, starting with Meyer, who is the dirties sonava bi*ch in the whole state of Florida.

And if we talk about regretting, then sh*t, like i mentioned before, every WR or RB that goes to Florida better be prepared to go to a graveyard.

What happened to your boy Chris Rainey. One of the best RBs in Florida last year in HS and only had 5 yds this whole season?? Are you kidding me?

What about Deonte Thompson? 5 star WR from Belle Glades and he aint even touch the grass of the swamp.

But i'm about to make this sh*t real statistical for your a.ss so here goes the production of all WRs this season fromyour little gay a.ss school:

Andre Caldwell # RecYds 761
# Yds/G 76.1
# RecTDs 7

Riley Cooper # RecYds 182
# Yds/G 45.5
# RecTDs 3

Jarred Fayson # RecYds 148
# Yds/G 16.4
# RecTDs 3

Percy Harvin # RecYds 858
# Yds/G 78
# RecTDs 4

Cade Holliday # RecYds 0
# Yds/G 0
# RecTDs 0

Louis Murphy

# RecYds 548
# Yds/G 42.2
# RecTDs 5

David Nelson # RecYds 35
# Yds/G 11.7
# RecTDs 0

Joey Sorrentino # RecYds 0
# Yds/G 0
# RecTDs 0

Deonte Thompson - No stats for 2007
Justin Williams - No Stats for 2007

Now you tell me that if you were a WR you would wanna go to Florida where all you finna do is block for Tebow in his draws.
Would you wanna go to Florida if you saw that the MOST explosive player in the country only has FOUR receiving touchdowns all season long.

sh*t i would regret in a minute. Emmanuel Moody is already regretting. Deonte Thompson been regretted a long time ago. bet he transfers to Miami soon.

Now let me spit more facts, lets talk RBs during the 2007 season

Brandon James # Yds 133
# Yds/G 14.8
# TD 0

Kestah Moore # Yds 580
# Yds/G 44.6
# TD 6

Chris Rainey # Yds 10
# Yds/G 5
# TD 0
Eric Rutledge - No stats
Chevon Walker # Yds 14
# Yds/G 4.7
# TD 0
Bo Williams - No stats
Mon Williams - No stats

And since when is losing 4 games and losing to a team in a bowl game that lost to a DIAA team during the season makes you so great?

Oh and counting that y'all have MR. HEISMAN!!! Get the fu*k outta here.

Your coaching is so great that when Tebow can't run, the offense can't even crawl. Oh and not to mention that he's a sitting duck when he's being blitzed.
get em....
 9 years ago '07        #3262
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
this n*gga Cap Peeler is teh fu*kin terminator.
 9 years ago '06        #3263
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
lol @ Bluntz he aint been back since
 9 years ago '04        #3264
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
have the NW boys enrolled already?

spence, fortson, and harris were suppose to enroll already
 9 years ago '04        #3265
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
have the NW boys enrolled already?

spence, fortson, and harris were suppose to enroll already
they should all be in class by next week, i think. spence still has to finish taking all his visits, but he's set.

harris got clearance to start running in a couple weeks, he'll be good to go by spring practice
 9 years ago '07        #3266
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
you n*ggas are actually ahead of us

#5 and #6

Shannon is doin da bizz. now please murder UF with this....
 9 years ago '04        #3267
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Well i guess i exterminated that plague from the Canes forums... i was sick to see this guy posting on our sh*t. I coulda roasted that n*gga some more but i guess that did the work just fine

Anyways back to real sh*t, Spence is gonna go to orientation at the U and supposedly he gonna take an official visit to Florida the day after just to go party and fu*k some gainesville redneck hos. Nothing to worry about tho', I don't think Meyer's sneakiness is gonna touch none of these boys from the West.

On other news but same topic, it seems that we're pretty much cutting off Streeter off the board. Although i cannot confirm this, looks like coaches have moved on and we've filled up the necessary number of WRs... However we're going strong on Laron Byrd from Louisiana. He's a 3 star receiver but he's a monster tho'... 6'5 220 lbs.

Haven't head no new words on TJ Bryant. Some people claim that we're frontrunners, others are saying that he's a USC lock.

Brandon Harris is about to visit LSU this weekend i think. He's very interested in them and he ain't shying from competing against Drama Queen AKA Patrick Johnson. However, most people are considering him a Miami lock. But Ohio State is tryna sway him out of SoFla
 9 years ago '04        #3268
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
With signing day in four weeks, UM is making a late push to close out an excellent recruiting class that's deep and talented in receivers, linebackers, defensive linemen and quarterbacks. The Canes -- who have 27 oral commit-
ments and can add about six more -- seek help at tight end and cornerback and depth elsewhere.

Some of the chatter:

• With Patrick Johnson de-committing and heading to LSU, it's vital UM land at least one of two cornerbacks -- Booker T. Washington's Brandon Harris or Tallahassee-based T.J. Bryant. UM remains optimistic about snagging Harris, but Harris said by phone Monday night that there's no front-runner among UM, LSU, UF, Ohio State and Central Florida. But, he added, ``Miami still has a great chance. The [5-7] record last season won't have any effect on me.''

Harris will visit UM on Jan. 25 and announce Feb. 6. ''Brandon is a must-get -- as imperative as anybody in this class,'' locally based recruiting guru Larry Blustein said. ``Miami probably doesn't have a legitimate shot at Bryant because Florida State really wants him.''

UM also is pursuing Delray Beach American Heritage quarterback Justin Feagin to play cornerback, but Blustein believes he's leaning toward West Virginia. He said UM could turn to Miami Archbishop Carroll's George Baker and Cocoa-based David Rowe.

• Hialeah defensive end Corey Liuget (11 sacks in '07) said by phone he remains an Illinois oral commit, but ''I'm considering Miami a lot more. It's a tossup with Miami and Illinois.'' Blustein said landing Liuget would give UM three likely eventual defensive line starters in this class, joining Northwestern's Marcus Forston and Pahokee's Micanor Regis.

UM is trying to lure two defensive ends who are FSU oral commits -- with Blustein giving the Canes a better chance to snag Georgia-based Keith Wells than junior-college player Markus White. Blustein said Miami has a chance to land elite Detroit-based defensive end Nick Perry, but calls Michigan the front-runner.

• Seeking tight end help, UM has expressed interest in North Carolina-based Dwayne Allen (a Georgia oral commit) and Tennessee-based Elijah Epperson, but either will be tough to land, Blustein said, adding UM isn't recruiting Fort Lauderdale Dillard's Bo Reliford.

UM oral commit John Calhoun, a linebacker, could be a blocking tight end. UM is recruiting Northwestern's Tommy Streeter as a receiver, but some Canes people think he could become an impact tight end if he adds weight. Recruiting analyst Charles Fishbein said South Carolina is the favorite to land Streeter. Though 6-7 Taylor Cook will come to UM as a quarterback, some analysts believe he could become a very good tight end.

• UM is pushing to land Jacksonville Trinity Christian running back Jamie Harper and safety Daniel Andrews -- Harper is the better prospect but they want to attend the same school. ''Harper's a big, bruising back, but Miami got in way late,'' Blustein said. ``Clemson is the favorite.''

• Though UM was disappointed to lose out on Columbus' Mike Goodman (Boston College) and Matt Patchan (Florida), the Hurricanes are optimistic they'll grab Northwestern offensive tackle Ben Jones. UM has only one offensive line oral commit (Northwestern's Brandon Washington).

• UM, which has five receivers as oral commits but could add more, wants Pahokee receiver Martavious Odoms to enter on a track scholarship, but Blustein isn't sure he will do that. . . . Safety C.J. Holton and Homestead linebacker Marcus Robinson are among the high-caliber UM oral commits who haven't yet qualified academically, Fishbein said. Nor has safety C.J. Odom, Blustein said.
 9 years ago '04        #3269
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
fu*kin Miami and those high academic bullsh*ts.... neither LSU nor OSU have that fu*king problem :finger:
 9 years ago '04        #3270
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1398 1398
 Cap Peeler said:
fu*kin Miami and those high academic bullsh*ts.... neither LSU nor OSU have that fu*king problem :finger:
dude think about this.

RJF, didnt play not 1 game this whole year until last Monday..due to academic reasons...the same sh*t that kept him from getting recruited by UM.

Ali Highsmith, his test scores jumped to much and they werent sure if he re-took the test by himself, so they flagged him. (think Bobby Washington)

also note...Devin Hester, sat out a year to get into UM, Darnell Jenkins the same, Richard Gordon...etc.
Frank Gore has a f*kn learning disability and still did what he had to do to get into UM.

its not the standards...a 2.5 and a 820 SAT is not hard sh*t.
 01-09-2008, 10:32 AM         #3271
Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Da U alumni >>> college football
 9 years ago '05        #3272
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 C.R.I.P. said:
dude think about this.

RJF, didnt play not 1 game this whole year until last Monday..due to academic reasons...the same sh*t that kept him from getting recruited by UM.

Ali Highsmith, his test scores jumped to much and they werent sure if he re-took the test by himself, so they flagged him. (think Bobby Washington)

also note...Devin Hester, sat out a year to get into UM, Darnell Jenkins the same, Richard Gordon...etc.
Frank Gore has a f*kn learning disability and still did what he had to do to get into UM.

its not the standards...a 2.5 and a 820 SAT is not hard sh*t.

frank gore got in before donna shalala and her bullsh*t academic high standards....

and a 2.5 is too high standards for kids in dade...i mean they go to high schools where the accumulative gpa for the whole school are F's or in some cases Double F's...

Last edited by Deeangoe; 01-09-2008 at 06:40 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #3273
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,597 | Props total: 12031 12031
 9 years ago '04        #3274
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
Northwestern's Harris Mr. Florida; Rolle coach of year

Jacory Harris can now go by the name, ``Mr. Florida Football.''

Harris was named the 2007 Florida Dairy Farmers Mr. Football award winner Thursday following a record-setting senior season in which he led Northwestern to a mythical national championship.

Harris' coach, Billy Rolle, was also named the Florida Dairy Farmers Florida Coach of the Year. They are the first player and coach recipients from Miami-Dade County to win the award, which began in 1992.

Harris, 6-4, 170-pounds, is enrolling early at the University of Miami and is scheduled to begin classes Monday. Harris, who strained his ACL and MCL in the fourth quarter of Northwestern's state championship game victory against Orlando Boone on Dec. 15, is expected to be ready for the start of spring football practices in March. He and teammates, Marcus Forston, Sean Spence and Aldarius Johnson are enrolling early at UM.

Harris and Rolle will be presented with the award during a ceremony Friday morning at Northwestern.

During his two seasons as the starting quarterback at Northwestern, Harris led the Bulls to a Dade record 30 consecutive victories and back-to-back state championships.

He also set county single-season passing records for completions, yards and touchdown passes this season. Harris completed 222 of 333 passes for 3,445 yards and 49 touchdowns passes -- a mark that ranks second all-time in state history for a single-season behind Tampa Plant junior quarterback Aaron Murray.

Harris' career numbers of 416 of 618 completions, 6,365 yards and 92 touchdowns are also county records.

Harris is the third consecutive quarterback to win the award, following UM freshman Robert Marve (2006) and Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow of Florida (2005). The all-time list of winners also includes Oakland Raiders and former Miami Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper, Arizona Cardinals and former Florida State wide receiver Anquan Boldin, New York Jets and former FSU running back Leon Washington and Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry.

Rolle becomes only the second coach from South Florida to win the award (Coral Springs' Wally Dunne in 1992). Rolle became the third Dade coach to win three or more state championships this season, joining former Coral Gables coach Nick Kotys and former Carol City coach Walt Frazier.

Rolle is the only coach in Dade history to win state titles at two different schools.
 9 years ago '06        #3275
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
fam we fittin to get our swag back

back to back mr florida football marve and harris

we bound to hit fam !!!!!!!!!!

The last 5 QB's to win Mr. Florida Football were:

Robert Marve - Miami
Tim Tebow - Florida
Xavier Lee - FSU
Adrian McPherson - FSU
Daunte Culpepper - UCF

this is class is it mang!!!! especially if these two 3/4 last peices join

plus the character of this group str8 up winners from miyayo with a beast from kansas!!!! back to gang tackling at the THUG U BELIEVE DAT

:rasta:

Last edited by DEDOS; 01-10-2008 at 05:37 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #3276
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
i also heard that bryce brown is gonna play is senior year in cypress bay( they went to the semi's 6A) out here in weston florida top Running Back next year

the U

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
 9 years ago '04        #3277
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
i also heard that bryce brown is gonna play is senior year in cypress bay( they went to the semi's 6A) out here in weston florida top Running Back next year

the U

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
 9 years ago '05        #3278
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
The Jock Rap.com has learned from a reliable Michigan booster that Louisiana State head football coach Les Miles will be facing serious NCAA recruiting violations in the coming year. According to the source, these violations were made in the last two recruiting seasons, and the NCAA is considering an in-depth investigation into Miles’ and LSU’s recruiting practices. The allegations stem from violations allegedly made on the national college signing day over the past several years.

The source told us that the University of Michigan’s Athletic Department was made aware of the possible violations committed by Miles and that caused the Wolverines to back off their pursuit of him. If these allegations are true it would certainly validate the rumors circulating - that for years Les Miles’ recruiting practices and principles have been dirty. It would also raise questions of the Tigers’ national championship win on Monday night. We will let you know more as the story unfolds.

As for the NCAA’s pursuit of the violations, we are confident something will be made public in the coming months, but not holding our breaths. USC has been skirting punishment for alleged recruiting violations with a number of high profile players - including Reggie Bush and Joe McKnight - for a number of years.
I believe it... USC is more believable tho...
 9 years ago '05        #3279
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,917 | Props total: 3 3
 Cap Peeler said:
The Big 10 is littered with kids that couldn't get into Ohio State because of academics....
 9 years ago '06        #3280
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
:rasta:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
73 comments
1 day ago