most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #3241
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
It's all good tho' Patchan was just a barking dog. No bite. Talkin sh*t about current players and then what? get the fu*k out of here he ain't no true leader. He took the easy choice.

Harvin and Tebow are gonna be bangin his girlfriend at UF in the fall.
 9 years ago '04        #3242
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
Whatever homie, I'm just glad we got him because we need help at his position big time and he's a hard worker. You would have been sucking his d*ck if he made the wrong decision but he's obviously not a stupid kid.
 9 years ago '06        #3243
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,257 | Props total: 125 125
I envy you n*ggas, you got Arthur Brown, Dude was everywhere onthe field inthe AllStar game

Last edited by Against D Grain; 01-06-2008 at 12:52 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #3244
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
I envy you n*ggas, you got Arthur Brown, Dude was everywhere onthe field inthe AllStar game
Don't worry, Brown will undoubtedly regret the decision to be a Cane real soon, you can take that sh*t to the bank.
 9 years ago '04        #3245
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
i dunno why its embedded in your brain that going to miami is a stupid decision. only a dumbass would blast randy shannon after one year of coaching. pardon him if he wasnt lucky enough to stumble upon a stockpile of talent like urban meyer was.
 9 years ago '04        #3246
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Don't worry, Brown will undoubtedly regret the decision to be a Cane real soon, you can take that sh*t to the bank.
pardon miami for not being the NFL linebacker factory that florida is
 9 years ago '04        #3247
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
Ok, the Under Armour game is over. Pretty good experience. Lots of talent. Even ran into the obnoxious guy who does Under Armour commercials. I wanted to go up and yell, "WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE." After the game, players were made available. As I searched for players, a UM fan found me and asked how long the U Dynasty ban would last. Geez, news travels fast.

Anyway, I caught up with a few recruits and here's some of what they had to say:

-Miami Northwestern lineman Brandon Washington was a late entry into the game. According to Washington, Columbus' Michael Goodman left after being worked over too much in practice by Daquan Bowers of South Carolina. Washington received a phone call from Sean Spence and took the roster spot. After a little teasing, Washington began taking care of business and got the respect he deserved.

"When I got here, everybody was calling me `New Kid,'" Washington said. "After that first practice, they started calling me by my name. I wasn't the new guy any more.

Washington says his commitment is firm and the only thing he is awaiting is a qualifying ACT test score.

"I did my Clearinghouse," Washington said. "I have to go back to my counselor when we get back to school. I took my ACT and the score hasn't come back yet. Right now, I have a 2.8 GPA. I'm coming in the fall. I don't want to come early. I love high school. It hurts me now that the season is over and I have to (leave school)."

-Got to meet Palm Bay linebacker Ramon Buchanan for the first time. Seems like a pretty intense guy. Doesn't really like talking that much. Buchanan remains a solid commitment, even though he still will visit Illinois and Florida. He will enroll at Miami in the fall.

Buchanan said there has been some talk of him possibly moving to safety. He is only 6-foot-1 and 195 pounds.

"I'll play anywhere I can play," he said.

There has been talk that the firing of defensive coordinator Tim Walton could sway some defensive commits. Not Buchanan.

"I haven't played for (Walton), so it doesn't matter to me," he said. "It won't affect me."

-The most difficult part of interviewing Altair (Texas) High quarterback Taylor Cook is staring up at him. The guy is every bit of 6-7. Cook gave an update on the knee injury he suffered in his last high school game.

"It's actually feeling not too bad," Cook said. "The cold weather, it's kind of been hurting a little bit. I go back to the doctor on Jan. 10 to find out. I'm sure that after that in three weeks I'll pretty much be 100 percent. It's not that serious."

Cook originally planned to skip the baseball and basketball seasons, but said he could return to the hoops team if it makes the playoffs. Cook plans to make his official visit to UM Jan. 25.

When I asked him about playing with his future teammates, he mentioned Booker T. Washington cornerback Brandon Harris. So maybe Harris told his peers something he doesn't want in the media yet.

-Miami Northwestern linebacker Sean Spence is already in the process of beefing up before he enrolls this semester. Spence has stopped his running workouts and focused on eating and lifting weights. He says he's put on a few pounds and would like to be 210 by the season. The game program listed him at 200 pounds, but there's no way Spence is more than 185 pounds.

I asked Spence about an interview on 99 Jamz he did last month with some of his teammates. In that interview, Spence referred to himself as the best linebacker in Dade County. So I wanted to know if they were being too overconfident.

"We're not arrogant," Spence said. "We're just confident. We're not big-headed."

Near the end of our talk, Spence began doing a little recruiting himself.

"We're trying to get some players on board, like him right there," said Spence, pointing toward Brandon Harris.

-Brandon Harris is nothing like Patrick Johnson. He refuses to make a verbal commitment until after he concludes his visits. The one thing Harris would like to tell UM fans is that it's not the end of world that PJ isn't coming.

"If I choose Miami, I know I can make up for (Johnson)," Harris said.

Harris will make his decision on National Signing Day. He has visits with Ohio State, UCF. The one hurdle for UM is success. Harris wants to play for a team that can compete for a national championship. Are we really sure UM could be ready for that in three years?

"One negative I think is I know they're going to turn it around," Harris said. "I just want to know how fast they're going to turn it around. If I choose Miami, I hope they turn it around in a quick fashion, so I can get to play in a big game."

-Lastly I caught up with Jacksonville Trinity Christian running back Jamie Harper. UM is making some inroads with him, and it's going to be a Signing-Day decision. He's down to UM, UF, FSU, Illinois and Clemson. He visits UM Jan. 25.

"UM has come a long way," Harper said. "They're in my top five. They weren't in it at first because I thought they weren't recruiting me. Then they gave me an offer. The coaches are real cool. Coach (Clint) Hurtt is real cool."

The one thing that could sway Harper is UM's tradition. He seems not worried about the recent downward spiral.

"Miami has always been a powerhouse," Harper said. "They've got the most players in the pros. You can't beat that."

stay home brandon

Last edited by madness; 01-06-2008 at 01:33 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #3248
1000bluntz 
space
space
 madness said:
pardon miami for not being the NFL linebacker factory that florida is
I never said that Florida was a LB factory, it's just that Miami sucks and will continue to do so under Shannon. I don't give a fu*k if this was his first year, and he did have a hand in recruiting quite a bit of the players on that team considering he's been at Miami for so long. He's an idiot, that's really all there is to it and I don't think he'll ever be a successful head football coach.
 9 years ago '04        #3249
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
I never said that Florida was a LB factory, it's just that Miami sucks and will continue to do so under Shannon. I don't give a fu*k if this was his first year, and he did have a hand in recruiting quite a bit of the players on that team considering he's been at Miami for so long. He's an idiot, that's really all there is to it and I don't think he'll ever be a successful head football coach.
if by successful coaching you mean inheriting a cupboard full of talent and taking credit for a national title, then i agree, shannon wont be successful
 9 years ago '04        #3250
1000bluntz 
space
space
 madness said:
if by successful coaching you mean inheriting a cupboard full of talent and taking credit for a national title, then i agree, shannon wont be successful
How long has Shannon been on the staff there? He's responsible for a large number of players on that team being there. Meyer had a load of talent that never did sh*t under their former coach and he helped craft them into champions and now he's stocking the cupboard full with his own guys that are damn good just young as hell. Now the lack of upperclassmen made us vulnerable this season, that won't be the case going forward.
 9 years ago '04        #3251
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
How long has Shannon been on the staff there? He's responsible for a large number of players on that team being there. Meyer had a load of talent that never did sh*t under their former coach and he helped craft them into champions and now he's stocking the cupboard full with his own guys that are damn good just young as hell. Now the lack of upperclassmen made us vulnerable this season, that won't be the case going forward.
whether or not he had a hand in recruiting them doesnt matter, he wasnt the head n*gga in charge, and it wasnt his fault the team began to become complacent with losing and not trying. and the prospect of grading him after 1 year IS fu*king laughable, no coach in america, not jim tressel, not bob stoops, not les miles and certainly not no goddamn, gimmicky-ass urban meyer would have won 6 games with the load of sh*t on miami's roster, which included 2 of quite possibly the worst quarterbacks to ever step foot onto a division 1 program. randy shannon didnt recruit 1 quarterback every 2 years; larry coker did. thats why he's already snagged 4 in only 2 recruiting seasons. at one point the hurricanes were so short-handed at receiver they had their punter lining up in practice and running routes. shannon has recruited 8 receivers the past 2 years. there was no depth at linebacker; shannon has restocked that position as well. see the trend? dont tell me nothing about idiotic coaching and erratic personnel decisions, i witnessed it for the last 4 years of cokers tenure, and i can tell u that randy shannon at least has something resembling a plan for the future.

Last edited by madness; 01-06-2008 at 04:23 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #3252
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Damn, 1000blunts loves running up in here condemning Shannon when the fact is Shannon is doing a better job recruiting right now than Urban Meyer. Once Shannon gets his guys in these south florida kids, Miami will be back to prominence.
 9 years ago '04        #3253
1000bluntz 
space
space
I don't think Shannon is close to recruiting on Meyer's level. Y'all have some good prospects but your star average won't touch ours. Plus y'all will have a bigger class. I guarantee we'll meet our needs far better than y'all will.
 9 years ago '04        #3254
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1398 1398
 1000bluntz said:
I don't think Shannon is close to recruiting on Meyer's level. Y'all have some good prospects but your star average won't touch ours. Plus y'all will have a bigger class. I guarantee we'll meet our needs far better than y'all will.
f*ck a star average...thats what got us fu*ked up during 2002/2003/2004/2005.

Coker was recruiting for Stars and instead of locking down the talent in the backyard.

we have football players on our commitment list and im good with that.
 9 years ago '07        #3255
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
f*ck a star average...thats what got us fu*ked up during 2002/2003/2004/2005.

Coker was recruiting for Stars and instead of locking down the talent in the backyard.

we have football players on our commitment list and im good with that.
Exactly, Miami's football success is based on recruiting the kids in South Florida and thats exactly what shannon is going back to doing.
 9 years ago '04        #3256
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
What's Meyer's level lil n*gga?

Oh and by the way, we already been addressed our needs. So far 4 WRs are on board, i think 5 LBs, DBs and 3 QBs have been added so far. And we still chasing two more WRs in DeAndre Brown and Tommy Streeter. 1 RB in Harper out of J-Ville.

1000bluntz said:
Don't worry, every recruit is gonna regret signing on to UF after they find out the type of snake that the whole staff is overthere, starting with Meyer, who is the dirties sonava bi*ch in the whole state of Florida.

And if we talk about regretting, then sh*t, like i mentioned before, every WR or RB that goes to Florida better be prepared to go to a graveyard.

What happened to your boy Chris Rainey. One of the best RBs in Florida last year in HS and only had 5 yds this whole season?? Are you kidding me?

What about Deonte Thompson? 5 star WR from Belle Glades and he aint even touch the grass of the swamp.

But i'm about to make this sh*t real statistical for your a.ss so here goes the production of all WRs this season fromyour little gay a.ss school:

Andre Caldwell # RecYds 761
# Yds/G 76.1
# RecTDs 7

Riley Cooper # RecYds 182
# Yds/G 45.5
# RecTDs 3

Jarred Fayson # RecYds 148
# Yds/G 16.4
# RecTDs 3

Percy Harvin # RecYds 858
# Yds/G 78
# RecTDs 4

Cade Holliday # RecYds 0
# Yds/G 0
# RecTDs 0

Louis Murphy

# RecYds 548
# Yds/G 42.2
# RecTDs 5

David Nelson # RecYds 35
# Yds/G 11.7
# RecTDs 0

Joey Sorrentino # RecYds 0
# Yds/G 0
# RecTDs 0

Deonte Thompson - No stats for 2007
Justin Williams - No Stats for 2007

Now you tell me that if you were a WR you would wanna go to Florida where all you finna do is block for Tebow in his draws.
Would you wanna go to Florida if you saw that the MOST explosive player in the country only has FOUR receiving touchdowns all season long.

sh*t i would regret in a minute. Emmanuel Moody is already regretting. Deonte Thompson been regretted a long time ago. bet he transfers to Miami soon.

Now let me spit more facts, lets talk RBs during the 2007 season

Brandon James # Yds 133
# Yds/G 14.8
# TD 0

Kestah Moore # Yds 580
# Yds/G 44.6
# TD 6

Chris Rainey # Yds 10
# Yds/G 5
# TD 0
Eric Rutledge - No stats
Chevon Walker # Yds 14
# Yds/G 4.7
# TD 0
Bo Williams - No stats
Mon Williams - No stats

And since when is losing 4 games and losing to a team in a bowl game that lost to a DIAA team during the season makes you so great?

Oh and counting that y'all have MR. HEISMAN!!! Get the fu*k outta here.

Your coaching is so great that when Tebow can't run, the offense can't even crawl. Oh and not to mention that he's a sitting duck when he's being blitzed.
 9 years ago '07        #3257
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:

Oh and by the way, we already been addressed our needs. So far 4 WRs are on board, i think 5 LBs, DBs and 3 QBs have been added so far. And we still chasing two more WRs in DeAndre Brown and Tommy Streeter. 1 RB in Harper out of J-Ville.

Don't worry, every recruit is gonna regret signing on to UF after they find out the type of snake that the whole staff is overthere, starting with Meyer, who is the dirties sonava bi*ch in the whole state of Florida.

And if we talk about regretting, then sh*t, like i mentioned before, every WR or RB that goes to Florida better be prepared to go to a graveyard.

What happened to your boy Chris Rainey. One of the best RBs in Florida last year in HS and only had 5 yds this whole season?? Are you kidding me?

What about Deonte Thompson? 5 star WR from Belle Glades and he aint even touch the grass of the swamp.

But i'm about to make this sh*t real statistical for your a.ss so here goes the production of all WRs this season fromyour little gay a.ss school:

# Yds/G 76.1
# RecTDs 7

# Yds/G 45.5
# RecTDs 3

# Yds/G 16.4
# RecTDs 3

# Yds/G 78
# RecTDs 4

Cade Holliday # RecYds 0
# Yds/G 0
# RecTDs 0

Louis Murphy

# RecYds 548
# Yds/G 42.2
# RecTDs 5

David Nelson # RecYds 35
# Yds/G 11.7
# RecTDs 0

# Yds/G 0
# RecTDs 0

Now you tell me that if you were a WR you would wanna go to Florida where all you finna do is block for Tebow in his draws.
Would you wanna go to Florida if you saw that the MOST explosive player in the country only has FOUR receiving touchdowns all season long.

sh*t i would regret in a minute. Emmanuel Moody is already regretting. Deonte Thompson been regretted a long time ago. bet he transfers to Miami soon.

Brandon James # Yds 133
# Yds/G 14.8
# TD 0

Kestah Moore # Yds 580
# Yds/G 44.6
# TD 6

Chris Rainey # Yds 10
# Yds/G 5
# TD 0
Eric Rutledge - No stats
Chevon Walker # Yds 14
# Yds/G 4.7
# TD 0
Bo Williams - No stats
Mon Williams - No stats

And since when is losing 4 games and losing to a team in a bowl game that lost to a DIAA team during the season makes you so great?

Your coaching is so great that when Tebow can't run, the offense can't even crawl. Oh and not to mention that he's a sitting duck when he's being blitzed.
Its all bout the U
 9 years ago '04        #3258
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
 Cap Peeler said:

# Yds/G 76.1
# RecTDs 7

# Yds/G 45.5
# RecTDs 3

# Yds/G 16.4
# RecTDs 3

# Yds/G 78
# RecTDs 4

Cade Holliday # RecYds 0
# Yds/G 0
# RecTDs 0

Louis Murphy

# RecYds 548
# Yds/G 42.2
# RecTDs 5

David Nelson # RecYds 35
# Yds/G 11.7
# RecTDs 0

# Yds/G 0
# RecTDs 0

Brandon James # Yds 133
# Yds/G 14.8
# TD 0

Kestah Moore # Yds 580
# Yds/G 44.6
# TD 6

Chris Rainey # Yds 10
# Yds/G 5
# TD 0
Eric Rutledge - No stats
Chevon Walker # Yds 14
# Yds/G 4.7
# TD 0
Bo Williams - No stats
Mon Williams - No stats

We know who won this argument
 9 years ago '04        #3259
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
uf and fsu are still compared to UM are the lil kids that get no attention

this isnt ohio state or michigan where we win titles every half century......

our 5 titles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yall combined 4
 9 years ago '07        #3260
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,219 | Props total: 7 7
 Cap Peeler said:

# Yds/G 76.1
# RecTDs 7

# Yds/G 45.5
# RecTDs 3

# Yds/G 16.4
# RecTDs 3

# Yds/G 78
# RecTDs 4

Cade Holliday # RecYds 0
# Yds/G 0
# RecTDs 0

Louis Murphy

# RecYds 548
# Yds/G 42.2
# RecTDs 5

David Nelson # RecYds 35
# Yds/G 11.7
# RecTDs 0

# Yds/G 0
# RecTDs 0

Brandon James # Yds 133
# Yds/G 14.8
# TD 0

Kestah Moore # Yds 580
# Yds/G 44.6
# TD 6

Chris Rainey # Yds 10
# Yds/G 5
# TD 0
Eric Rutledge - No stats
Chevon Walker # Yds 14
# Yds/G 4.7
# TD 0
Bo Williams - No stats
Mon Williams - No stats

OMG HE k!llED k!llER B PROPS
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
180 comments
1 day ago