Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #3221
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
marcus forston and marcus robinson interview at the all-american army camps

keep the faith!!
 9 years ago '04        #3222
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
anuary 3, 2008

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Miami Northwestern High School QB Jacory Harris says he's all set to graduate early and arrive at Miami Jan. 13.

And he knows with Kirby Freeman graduating there will be a quarterback with no college game experience starting on Day 1. He sees no reason that quarterback can't be him.

"I'm going to work harder than the other person," Harris says. "I know (Robert) Marve, (Cannon) Smith and (Taylor) Cook are all good quarterbacks. The thing I think separates me is I'll outwork them. I know Marve has a year under his belt with plays and has caught on with the speed. But the jump from 6A (in high school) to college speed shouldn't be a difference because everyone in 6A football runs a 4.4. In 4A you don't see that - they play against cornerbacks that are running 5.3's and things like that.

"I don't think the speed is something I have to adjust to. It's learning the plays, getting chemistry with my receivers. With four of the receivers coming in I have chemistry already – (teammates Aldarius Johnson and Kendall Thompkins) and the two Booker T. kids, every camp I go to they're at - Thearon (Collier) and Davon (Johnson). They say to throw them routes, never go with a different quarterback. So we already have that chemistry and we always talk on the phone."

Harris says he's also excited to line up with Travis Benjamin.

"I threw to him at camps, and the thing that impresses me the most with him is his speed," Harris said. "He's real skinny, is skinnier than me. This man has impressive vertical - it's off the chart."

Harris says if the receivers pan out the way many expect "Our offense will be like Hawaii's. We'll have a good defense. And we'll have good running backs."

Harris confirmed that Marcus Forston and Sean Spence are set to graduate early. Johnson is more of a question mark to be at UM for spring ball, as he's still dealing on some academic issues, according to Harris.

* Harris is recovering from an MCL knee sprain and says he's working hard to get strength back in the leg.

"I've regained my mobility," he said. "Now I just have to get out there and work hard and start throwing again. I'm just making sure it gets fully recovered.

"I would be able to play if there was a game tomorrow. I'd wrap it up and just stand there and play."
 9 years ago '04        #3223
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
January 4, 2008

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

It's almost decision day for Seffner Armwood High School OL Matt Patchan.

He's announcing his final college decision at a press conference at 1 p.m. on Saturday.

Patchan originally had planned to announce at the Army All-American game, but those plans were scrapped because of a case of mono that currently has him resting on a family vacation to Key West.

He'll be back home by tomorrow, and all he's saying for now is that it's between two schools: Miami and Florida.

LSU, a former contestant in the Patchan sweepstakes, has been eliminated.

He says he truly doesn't yet know where he'll attend and spoke about both programs he's considering:

* Florida: "With Florida I think right now they have pretty good talent, a good coaching staff. In the future they look to be a very winning team and to do very well."

* Miami: "The recruiting class they have coming in is one of those once every 10 year, 15 year type of classes. They have good coaches there, a good strength program. The future's looking bright there as well."

He adds, "Both programs have a lot to offer."

Patchan says he's speaking with his uncle and parents about his final decision – his uncle, interestingly enough, is a CaneSport.com member and poster on the message boards.

But this is not about who his uncle roots for or where his father went to college – yes, Patchan Sr. is a former Cane.

This is about what is best for the future of the 6-foot-7, 270-pounder.

"This is going to be the biggest decision of my life so far," Patchan said "I have to make sure I go through every little detail and leave no stone unturned. I'll try to do the best I can for myself. You can't just flip-flop one day and go on `I had a good visit, so I'm going to commit here.' You're selling yourself short if you do that."

Of course, the heartstrings tug Miami's way a little bit.

"I have the emotional ties with Miami," Patchan said. "The season was tough for me to watch at the end there. I've been a Cane fan my whole life.

"We'll see."

Patchan says he has not sent paperwork into either school even though he is graduating early – he says there will be time to do that after his announcement. And he says he hasn't told either program what he's leaning toward doing at this point.
 9 years ago '04        #3224
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
patchan is a gator
 9 years ago '07        #3225
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,219 | Props total: 7 7
iiiiits bout dat time
 9 years ago '04        #3226
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,795 | Props total: 1400 1400
Matt Patchan's father/uncle and his whole family are an embarassment to the Cane nation and should have their name removed from all historical refrences fu*king traitiors .

Hope Foston and Liuget tear him a new a**hole next year.
 9 years ago '04        #3227
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
Patchan won't play next year. Florida will dominate those f*g**ts without the youngster, Pouncey 1 or 2 will crush those hoes. You can't blame a kid for picking a good team with unlimited upside rather than a mediocre sh*tty team with a bunch of retards running it. Our sorry defense is going to look like the fu*king 85 Bears against you f*gs next year also.
 9 years ago '04        #3228
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
yeah, cuz florida looked real unstoppable against michigan
 9 years ago '04        #3229
1000bluntz 
space
space
 madness said:
yeah, cuz florida looked real unstoppable against michigan
That's just it. The Gators played absolutely terribly and still had a chance to win at the end. Our offense ain't much the problem obviously, though they seem to struggle to make adjustments which must be fixed by the staff but our defense has a lot of problems. Even with Tebow getting k!lled on every play we still played more than well enough on offense to win that fu*king game, defense just played like tight pussies.

And if you're making a decision between UF/UM which do you think has the better opportunity to be very good and contend for a national title sooner rather than later? Yeah I think you know that's not in Miami. Imagine how much more this n*gga loved Miami growing up than you could even possibly dream of, he made a business decision, fu*k who you grew up cheering for. If he was a stupid fu*k he would have gone to Miami, it's obvious he realizes things are not going to get so much better any time soon.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 01-05-2008 at 06:59 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #3230
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
man f*ck that Patchans as a family. they are dead to this program.

and fu*k the Pouncey's....Forston will make Lunch meat out them n*ggas
 9 years ago '07        #3231
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 1000bluntz said:
That's just it. The Gators played absolutely terribly and still had a chance to win at the end. Our offense ain't much the problem obviously, though they seem to struggle to make adjustments which must be fixed by the staff but our defense has a lot of problems. Even with Tebow getting k!lled on every play we still played more than well enough on offense to win that fu*king game, defense just played like tight pussies.

And if you're making a decision between UF/UM which do you think has the better opportunity to be very good and contend for a national title sooner rather than later? Yeah I think you know that's not in Miami. Imagine how much more this n*gga loved Miami growing up than you could even possibly dream of, he made a business decision, fu*k who you grew up cheering for. If he was a stupid fu*k he would have gone to Miami, it's obvious he realizes things are not going to get so much better any time soon.
Dont we got a better recruiting class than y'all?:rolleyes:

9 years ago '04        #3232
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
i watched the defensive end at booker t. washington manhandle the sh*t outta patchan in the playoffs, plus i hear he's skinny and has alot of weight to put on

keeping it moving, we'll address the o-line futher next recruiting class

as long as we get those last couple DBs and few surprise commits we'll be straight

sall about "the U" baby!!
 9 years ago '04        #3233
1000bluntz 
space
space
Don't front like Patchan ain't a good a.ss player. Like I said I highly doubt he plays next year but enrolling early and having Mariotti as the strength coach will do him wonders and I still doubt he plays next year. You're stupid to think he wouldn't have been a big help to y'all add to the fact that he seems to be a real leader. And our class ain't nearly as full as y'all class is, we will close with some damn good players. That Omar Hunter kid at DT for example is going to be a Gator after switching from the sh*tfest in ND. We will have a damn good class when all is said and done.
 9 years ago '04        #3234
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Don't front like Patchan ain't a good a.ss player. Like I said I highly doubt he plays next year but enrolling early and having Mariotti as the strength coach will do him wonders and I still doubt he plays next year. You're stupid to think he wouldn't have been a big help to y'all add to the fact that he seems to be a real leader. And our class ain't nearly as full as y'all class is, we will close with some damn good players. That Omar Hunter kid at DT for example is going to be a Gator after switching from the sh*tfest in ND. We will have a damn good class when all is said and done.
patchan is good. i'm just recounting what i saw with my own two eyes. we need o-line help, but now that we know that its not gonna be from him we gotta keep it movin.
 9 years ago '04        #3235
1000bluntz 
space
space
 madness said:
patchan is good. i'm just recounting what i saw with my own two eyes. we need o-line help, but now that we know that its not gonna be from him we gotta keep it movin.
True I feel you but you know like hell that kid wanted more than anything growing up to be a Cane but he obviously doesn't see that they'll turn it around while he's going to be there, can't hate on him for picking what seems like a program capable of contending for years.
 9 years ago '07        #3236
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
UM please murder UF next year.

FSU + UM murdering UF in the same year =
 9 years ago '04        #3237
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
UM please murder UF next year.

FSU + UM murdering UF in the same year =
@ you even thinking that would be a possibility.
 9 years ago '04        #3238
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
May not happen next year becuz i dont think neither team will beat UF unless Marve comes out slingin' it. You already know that Forston is gonna have a picnic in UF's backfield next season and our DBs are finna be better cuz they already got that year under their belt (DVD, Grant, Redd*ck, Phillips). LBs will be better with the addition of Brown and he was straight up destroying n*ggas yesterday at the AA game. O-Line showed signs of improvement but they stil have to do more. And for y'all, the only thing that works in UF is Tebow. If he doesn't find to run, that offense is pretty much dead. Florida gotta be the least attractive team for WRs and RBs. Meyer doesn't know how to use athletes whatsoever and you know that (Harvin makes his own room to run and everything cuz his talent is out of this world). His philosophy is straight up garbage and everybody in Gainesville knows that. Especially your f*g**t a.ss but since maybe since his nuts are covering ur face then maybe not.

And for that bi*ch Patchan... he's finna regret this decision. The kid thinks he's a know-it-all smart a.ss but i can just think the type of bullsh*t that he allowed the two snakes, Meyer and Holliday feed him. They tried doing that to Forston but he wasnt taking sh*t from those two scumbags.
 9 years ago '04        #3239
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
lol @ you thinking in absolutes.

this is football nothing is out of the realm of possibility.
 9 years ago '04        #3240
1000bluntz 
space
space
True but it's funny that you guys think Forston will be such a force as a true freshman, lineman have the most trouble when they first get to campus. I mean we had some bad a.ss DT's come in last year in Davis and Brown and Brown had some academic sh*t he had to get used to and get comfortable in school so he redshirted and Davis showed flashes but struggled. If I were y'all I would temper my expectations on Forston a little bit, he's awesome but y'all expecting way too much out of a freshman DT. Trust me too, DL was our biggest problem this year, no pass rush whatsoever so our DB's got carved up all year. Were bringing in that Omar Hunter kid though at DT this year, he's a fu*king monster too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago