Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #3201
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Good luck to PJ where ever he ends up. I hope he remembers what he said tho.. You either come to the U or get beat by the U. And i have to believe that thats the way Shannon will have this team in a few more years esp. if they keep bringing in classes like these.

"You guys can trash me because I'm a grown man. Let the kid down easy. He was awaiting his final test scores to see if he could qualify to get into UM. His scores didn't pan out like we thought they would. His GPA was damn good but his SAT's and ACT's weren't high enough. He really wanted to be a Miami Hurricane I've said this from day one. He knows that his heart was with the Canes but he couldn't get the scores. He never lied to me. I will be in Texas with him coming soon. I will be at his early graduation party chillin with him. He may be trash to you all but he is a treasure to me."

Last edited by dipset kid0221; 12-30-2007 at 03:40 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #3202
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,917 | Props total: 3 3
 madness said:
harris' brother runs track at UM, his pops knows shannon, 2 of his teammates have already committed, and our class coming isnt too shabby either, plus i'd a.ssume he'd like to play in front of family and friends....i like our chances at him, but i guess we'll see how it all plays out.
Many of those reasons you put are why I'm not getting my hopes up...
 9 years ago '06        #3203
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
ya this one hurts

* eats crow *

how bi polor is this kid one day hes telling NB

" wanna play for the U or lose to the U "

Last edited by DEDOS; 12-30-2007 at 04:21 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #3204
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
damn PJ....Brandon harris will have to do
 9 years ago '05        #3205
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 dipset kid0221 said:
Good luck to PJ where ever he ends up. I hope he remembers what he said tho.. You either come to the U or get beat by the U. And i have to believe that thats the way Shannon will have this team in a few more years esp. if they keep bringing in classes like these.

"You guys can trash me because I'm a grown man. Let the kid down easy. He was awaiting his final test scores to see if he could qualify to get into UM. His scores didn't pan out like we thought they would. His GPA was damn good but his SAT's and ACT's weren't high enough. He really wanted to be a Miami Hurricane I've said this from day one. He knows that his heart was with the Canes but he couldn't get the scores. He never lied to me. I will be in Texas with him coming soon. I will be at his early graduation party chillin with him. He may be trash to you all but he is a treasure to me."
his gpa and SAT is fine wit me... i hope that means he doesnt qualify at UF either, we'll take em... fu*k standards qualifyin is qualifyin... yes our program is at that point :sick:
 9 years ago '04        #3206
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
PJ would be wise to choose Florida, they are in desperate need of a true shutdown corner although our CB's seem to have gotten it together a little as the year went on. Whether we get him or not I don't think CB will be a glaring weakness at all next season like it was this one.
 12-30-2007, 06:42 PM         #3207
Tex-Seminole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
PJ would be wise to choose Florida, they are in desperate need of a true shutdown corner although our CB's seem to have gotten it together a little as the year went on. Whether we get him or not I don't think CB will be a glaring weakness at all next season like it was this one.

What the hell did you just say in your last sentence...... ?
 9 years ago '05        #3208
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,917 | Props total: 3 3
 Tex-Seminole said:
What the hell did you just say in your last sentence...... ?
That CB (the cornerback position) was a liability for Florida this season and he doesn't expect that to be the case next year.
 9 years ago '04        #3209
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
I said I didn't think that the corner position would be a weakness for us next season like it was this season, they all got good experience to go along with the talent but getting PJ is important as you can't have enough shutdown corners.
 9 years ago '04        #3210
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,798 | Props total: 1401 1401
F*ck PJ. that is all.

now that he's gone we will probably land TJ.
 9 years ago '05        #3211
booker20 
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
F*ck PJ. that is all.

now that he's gone we will probably land TJ.
stay out of Tally...
 9 years ago '04        #3212
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Said it months ago, PJ wasn't goin to be a cane. He just had a big mouth. But i'm pretty confident that Brandon Harris will come in. Buchanan has been pretty quiet but i also think he'll end up coming to Coral Gables. I think Matt Patchan is gonna be a Cane at the end of the day too. And though TJ is in seminole territory but hasn't committed yet, it can just go either way for any team really.
 9 years ago '04        #3213
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Damn nobody hasn't posted here in a minute... what's up?...

anyways,

word is that Patrick Johnson's step father was asking Shannon for 75K for PJ's total commitment.

Another is that PJ and his step father have just been playing schools with all this recruitment process. I heard that he might just pull out a shocker and put on a Miami hat at the AA game.

And supposedly Matt Patchan is set to be a Hurricane. He'll announce it at the AA game.

And with PJ's departure, we seem to have gained more ground on T.J Bryant.

Again, these are just rumors and nothing is 100%

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 01-03-2008 at 04:17 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #3214
space
space
PJ said a while ago that he wanted to shock the world when he announced and I thought that him decommitting to make other schools think they had a chance and then pick us would be a suprise. But if he has read the Scout board (i heard his dad does) then im not sure if he would still wanna come.
 9 years ago '05        #3215
booker20 
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
PJ said a while ago that he wanted to shock the world when he announced and I thought that him decommitting to make other schools think they had a chance and then pick us would be a suprise. But if he has read the Scout board (i heard his dad does) then im not sure if he would still wanna come.
i read it.... n*ggas went crazy...
 9 years ago '07        #3216
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,219 | Props total: 7 7
seriously what do these kids have to gain by playing with around schools about committing and decommitting and not making up their fu*king mind someone give me a good reason??!?!?
 9 years ago '05        #3217
booker20 
space
space
 KingOnSlaught said:
seriously what do these kids have to gain by playing with around schools about committing and decommitting and not making up their fu*king mind someone give me a good reason??!?!?
they change they minds.... its not playing wit schools, they are kids and this a decision that will effect the rest of their lives...
 9 years ago '05        #3218
space
space
In PJ case whether he picks us by some chance or not i think its just that he like the attention hes gettin.
 9 years ago '07        #3219
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Calais just went pro....hope he has a great NFL career
 9 years ago '04        #3220
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,798 | Props total: 1401 1401
PJ to LSU, thanks to the same guy who brought them Dwayne Bowe
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Mark Cuban: Trump is our number one draft pick
32 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy