Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #3101
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
good looks fam
 9 years ago '06        #3102
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Booker T Washington vs Nease in the Finals on right now on FSN

get yo popcorn ready
 9 years ago '06        #3103
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
lol im watching the NW game

and gator commit jermey brown got pwned two plays in a row

and then they got the camera on streeter on the sidelines and hes making fun of brown

this guy needs to be a cane dammit man :rasta:
 9 years ago '07        #3104
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
streeter is gonna be a beast in college and if he comes with thompkins and johnson, the chemistry will already be there.
 9 years ago '04        #3105
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
jacory harris hasnt played very well, but theyre still k!llin
 9 years ago '06        #3106
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
lol @ boone

how did this team go 14-0

they would have a losing record if they played in dade

9 years ago '04        #3107
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
41-0 tha west

booker t. washington, pahokee, and miami northewestern all state champs, SOUTH FLORIDA STAND UP!!:applause:

harris left the game, i dont think he was hurt too bad tho. he had a nice 53-yard scramble. forston was unblockable had 4 tackles for loss and 3 sacks, sean spence was all over the place too.
 9 years ago '04        #3108
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
calais campbell is most likely turning pro

between him and phillips, miami will easily keep their 1st round streak intact
 9 years ago '07        #3109
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
^^^Hopefully the 'skins grab one of those two....
 9 years ago '04        #3110
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
lol @ boone.... who the fu*k did they play to be 14-0

like p dedos said, play in dade county and boone=southwest & coral park
 9 years ago '04        #3111
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
Congrats to MNW on winning a state title after all the chaos that went on there. I ain't get a chance to watch the game but I heard our commit Brown got burned for a few early plays but really looked like the only guy on the field that belonged there that was on that team. I heard he is really quick and has good hips. Streeter is a beast, he should get more exposure than he's gotten.

Also here's a real good article on PJ, seems like his parents did a good job with him helping him learn responsibility and sh*t. Other than all the games the kid plays with committing or not committing whatever team he ends up on is going to get a very good one.

9 years ago '07        #3112
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
^^^props for that pj article
 9 years ago '04        #3113
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
Congrats to MNW on winning a state title after all the chaos that went on there. I ain't get a chance to watch the game but I heard our commit Brown got burned for a few early plays but really looked like the only guy on the field that belonged there that was on that team. I heard he is really quick and has good hips. Streeter is a beast, he should get more exposure than he's gotten.

Also here's a real good article on PJ, seems like his parents did a good job with him helping him learn responsibility and sh*t. Other than all the games the kid plays with committing or not committing whatever team he ends up on is going to get a very good one.

Brown ain't get burned in a few plays; Streeter was sonning his a.ss, hauling 3 touchdown passes (i believe) on him and then mocking him on the sideline
 9 years ago '04        #3114
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
Kicker Jake Wieclaw out of Illinois just committed. He should be starting next year as Zampogna is graduating and Daly aint coming back.

FB Patrick Hill, a JUCO transfer from California, also commited. Here's a lil info on him.

Patrick Hill
FB | 5'10" 245

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
School: El Camino College
Region: West Status: Verbal
School: Miami (FL)
You are signed into Insider and have access to the exclusive recruiting content below.

Considered: 1-Miami (FL) , 2-Florida International , 3-Texas A&M , 4-Colorado ,5-Mississippi

Evaluation: Hill appears a bit smaller than listed measurables, but this kid is a bull of a runner and blocker. He utilizes his short, compact body to consistently win the leverage battle at the point of attack. Deceivingly effective as a runner. Flashes the in-line quickness and vision to subtlety avoid the initial trash and find the open seam. Not overly explosive in the open field, but he can get to full speed quickly and builds good short-area power. Blends that power with a low center of gravity, good balance and body lean-- tough to arm tackle when he gets moving north-south. Demonstrates same short-area force as a blocker. Consistently explodes underneath defenders knocking them upright. Excels as a lead blocker; he does a great job clearing out the hole. Shows good overall body strength finishing blocks and frequently pancaking smaller linebackers. However, he does flash difficulty when working angle and perimeter blocks. Struggles sealing the edge and gaining proper positioning. Shorter arms hinder his ability to lock out and control defenders. He is inexperienced as a pass blocker and needs improvement adjusting to moving targets. We have concerns about his pass receiving skills which is a necessity in today's college fullbacks. Durability and overall ability is a concern transitioning to the Division 1 level with his lack of ideal size. Could fit in nicely with an I formation team as a lead blocker and quick hitting runner.
 9 years ago '06        #3115
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
jeremy brown got runned over and left for dead one play too

9 years ago '04        #3116
1000bluntz 
space
space
Well goddamn that n*gga Streeter is like 8 feet and sh*t

Every CB gets beat, y'all are acting like the kid can't play or something, I mean they were outmatched in every way by one of the best HS football teams in the entire country. Now I ain't watch the game like I said but I read that while Brown didn't play his best that he was about the only guy on that team that could even play for MNW, that's just what I heard. I heard PJ got torched at Friday Night Lights by TJ Lawrence all night while Janoris Jenkins was shutting everybody down and obviously PJ is a monster, sometimes CB's get beat. All I know is that Brown has the things a good CB needs and I'm glad we got him. Now if we got PJ we'd definitely have the best secondary class in the nation by far to go along with Jenkins, Brown, and our safeties Hill and Finley.
 9 years ago '05        #3117
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
:wow::wow: We just got AB.. I dont know why but im happy, or more suprised than anything, as fu*k about this.
 9 years ago '04        #3118
1000bluntz 
space
space
AB is a goddamn beast. Hopefully this will help push Buchanan towards Florida, he's bad a.ss too.
 9 years ago '04        #3119
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
Canes land Arthur Brown

Arthur Brown is going to be a Miami Hurricane. On a local TV broadcast in Kansas, Brown, a 6-1, 225-pound five-star linebacker according to Rivals.com just announced his college choice.

"In the beginning I said it would all come down to how I feel," Brown said during the TV interview on KAKE.com. "I prayed and it was the University of Miami."

Brown visited UM in November and built a special relationship with linebackers coach Michael Barrow. UM coach Randy Shannon visited him at his home Dec. 8. He chose the Hurricanes over LSU, Florida, USC and North Carolina.

"I met with a lot of the players, the coaches, we really got a good connection - that's what it was all about."

Brown becomes the sixth linebacker recruit to choose the Hurricanes, but without question the most highly touted. He joins Hollywood Chaminade's Jordan Futch (4-stars), Northwestern's Sean Spence (4-stars), Memphis' Antonio Harper (3-stars), Gulliver Prep's Brandon Marti (2-stars), New Jersey's Zach Kane (2-stars). Homestead's Marcus Robinson will likely convert from linebackerr to defensive end in college.

- Brown's younger Bryce, a junior, is a highly-touted running back recruit in the Class of 2009. The family has said it could potentially follow their eldest son to college, which means Bryce would likely enroll at a local high school.

welcome to the fam, mr. brown:)
 9 years ago '07        #3120
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
hopefully his brother comes along too in a few years
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
31 comments
20 hours ago