Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
57 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He got three girlfriends, could you handle that?
88 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uruguay has been hit by the Instathot nation
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #3041
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Anybody heard about a new commit?

11-29-2007, 01:58 AM         #3042
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6'6 guys like Streeter don't grow on trees.. I really hope we keep the heat on him and give him all the damn attention he wants.
 9 years ago '07        #3043
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,219 | Props total: 7 7
i wanna thank everyone for posting the nfo all year round
 9 years ago '04        #3044
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
John Calhoun describes himself as recruit who flew under the radar. He may not have the ranking stars of the other members of the UM recruiting class, but you've gotta love his attitude. Calhoun, who plays running back and linebacker at Sebastian River High in Vero Beach, gave a verbal commitment to the `Canes Tuesday night. I asked him which position he plans to play in college. His answer:

"I'll play both ways if they want me to," Calhoun said. "I don't care."

I spoke with UM coach Randy Shannon today and he talked about how he will focus on recruiting "football players" and not just those with fancy 40-yard dash times and vertical leaps. The 6-3, 235-pound Calhoun must have fit that description. He won't show up on any recruiting lists and his high school team was just 3-6 this season. Calhoun was only being looked at by Ivy League schools, but now will enroll at UM in January after graduating high school early.
 9 years ago '06        #3045
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,660 | Props total: 12161 12161
 RakimAllahNY said:
6'6 guys like Streeter don't grow on trees.. I really hope we keep the heat on him and give him all the damn attention he wants.
real talk

and how many more scholly's do we have left!?!!!?!??!?!??!!

i mean thats great we got calhoun and we def needed a new kicker but we are at 24 right now with alot of kids leaning to us, how many more we have left does anybody know?

9 years ago '04        #3046
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
ovember 29, 2007

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Melbourne (FL) Palm Bay High School LB and Cane commitment Ramon Buchanan is planning some visits.

"I'm going to visit Illinois, Florida, Miami and I may take another one," he said.

He has set up the UF visit for Jan. 18.

While some are worried he might waver based on the visits he's taking, Buchanan says, "It's still a strong commitment. Our recruiting class is good. That's something I like."

He speaks regularly with Cane coach Michael Barrow.

"I talked to him before the (Boston College) game," Buchanan said. "He just wanted to hit me up, tell me that they were thinking about me."

Buchanan says he wishes UM did better on the field this season, but that the struggles, "Show that I can come in and play easily (as a freshman)."

Buchanan says coaches calling him the most often are from Miami, Florida and Wake Forest.

He says on his visits he'll be looking closely at "the coaching staff, players, things like that."

Buchanan says he knows several UF players and that "I like the (Gator) coaching staff."

Buchanan's team has a 10-3 record and plays St. Thomas Aquinas on Friday. He has three interceptions this season.
 9 years ago '04        #3047
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
November 28, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Vero Beach (FL) Sebastian River High athlete John Calhoun committed to Hurricane coaches last night.

"Coach (Tim) Walton came to the house, he sat down and we talked about everything," Calhoun said. "I was like `I want to go to Miami.' He said `Congratulations.'

"I'm ready to go in there and be a part of the team as much as I can be."

His father, Steven, adds, "John has always wanted to be a Cane. He's very excited. He wants the education of Miami as well as the tradition that coach Randy Shannon is trying to bring back to Miami."

This isn't your typical top Division I recruit.

For one thing, nobody was recruiting him … other than Miami (he got a UM offer several weeks ago).

He's from a program that had a 3-7 record. And, well, he lives in the middle of nowhere.

How many stores are there in his hometown Micco?

"One," Calhoun said.

How many stop lights in town?

"None," he says. "But if you go over the bridge you're in Sebastian."

Calhoun moved to the 20-acre farm from Ft. Lauderdale in seventh grade, the same year he began playing organized football.

Since then he's woken up at 5:30 every morning.

"That's when I go and clean the horse's stalls," he says. "We don't have cows, but a bunch of my buddies do – cows are a mess. There's so much you have to clean up, move buckets and everything."

He's surrounded by Palm trees and orange groves.

At least one thing will stay the same in Miami: The Palm trees.

And he has an aunt that lives walking distance from the Orange Bowl.

Calhoun escaped national attention because he didn't attend any scouting combines.

"I guess no one knows about me," he said. "I was asked why I was under the radar. Everyone has chances to do those Rivals things. I felt I didn't need to do any of that if I put in the work every day, that someone will find me sooner or later."

That happened.

And he didn't just pique Miami's interest because of his 6-foot-3, 235-pound frame (he runs a 4.76 in the 40). Or the fact that he had 121 tackles, three interceptions (two taken back for touchdowns) and five sacks as a junior. Or his 98 tackles and four sacks this season.

It was his 4.2 weighted grade-point average that helped attract UM's eye. And he got the blessing of his coach, former Cane Randy Bethel.

It also helps that he'll be graduating high school early – he will be on campus in January.

"I just have to finish up these online courses," he said.

Calhoun played linebacker, defensive end and fullback this season. On offense he was a blocking fullback and had one touchdown and caught several passes.

He's being recruited as a fullback or linebacker.

"They said I can pick which one I like better," Calhoun said. "I said `Just try me at both and I'll play.'"

Calhoun will visit Miami officially the weekend of Dec. 14.
 9 years ago '04        #3048
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
November 28, 2007

Wichita (KS) East High School LB Arthur Brown was supposed to be on Miami's campus for the start of an official visit today.

But he wasn't able to make his scheduled flight, and instead his personal advisor, Brian Butler, made the trip. Brown is arriving tonight.

Butler toured the weight room today, met with coaches and saw UM's facilities.

"The visit was pretty nice," said Butler, who was on campus with his wife. "Tomorrow he'll see the campus, will meet the strength coach, academic people and the coaches and all those people, will go to visit (Dolphin Stadium)."

It will be a quick trip.

In all, Brown will be in Miami for about 36 hours. He departs Friday morning for an official visit to USC.

Because Brown is graduating early, he is fitting in all his trips now. And Butler says he's narrowed down his finalists to Miami, USC, North Carolina, Kansas State, LSU and Florida.

Brown has his decision date set.

"He will announce Dec. 17 at the Kansas Hall of Fame at 3:30 p.m. (local Kansas time)," Butler said.

Asked how Brown feels about Miami, Butler said, "Obviously he feels good enough about them to have them in the top 6 when he has offers from 50 teams. He feels great about the staff, and coach (Michael) Barrow has done a great job recruiting him. He looks forward to getting here because he has never been here before. He'll gauge everything by how he feels.

"Miami has the same chance as the other teams. It's pretty evenly spread. If there was a leader he would cut those right now."

Brown's high school coach, Brian Byers, says whatever team winds up with the 6-foot-1, 225-pounder will be extremely lucky.

"He has great speed, and he makes plays," Byers said. "He's all over the field. He has a great sense for the ball. He's an awful, awful good athlete, a hard worker, good student, good kid. You get the whole package when you get him."

* A possible advantage for UM: Butler is good friends with the Crudup family – Derrick Jr. is a former Cane quarterback. Butler and Brown stayed with the Crudups for a few days over the summer.
 9 years ago '04        #3049
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,795 | Props total: 1400 1400
 P. Dedos said:
real talk

and how many more scholly's do we have left!?!!!?!??!?!??!!

i mean thats great we got calhoun and we def needed a new kicker but we are at 24 right now with alot of kids leaning to us, how many more we have left does anybody know?

i think we can sign up around 34 guys this year. we only signed 16 last year since technically Wiggins and Cooper counted towards 06 class.
 9 years ago '04        #3050
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
November 30, 2007

Seffner Armwood High School OL Matt Patchan is done with his visits. He's down to three schools: Miami, Florida and LSU.

But those programs will have to wait until his season is over to find out where he's going. He's concentrating on helping his team to a state title and isn't doing many media interviews. He hasn't even set up any in-home visits yet, even though coaches from all three schools have worked to get into his house.

"It's just a matter of him deciding when he's going to sort through it," Patchan's father, former Cane Matt Sr., said. "His time table will be when his team finishes their playoffs. Whenever his team finishes he'll probably decide to talk about it."

As a Hurricane alumni, Matt Sr. would love to see his son pick Miami.

But as a father he just wants what is best for his son.

"It has to be one of these things where, as a father, I have to think as a father, what's best for his future," Matt Sr. said. "So I have to disconnect emotion from the the process and see what's best for him. I have not told him he should go to one school or another, and I won't.

"You just want to guide your son and give them the most information. All the things he thinks are important, you want to get all his questions answered. And then it comes down to a comfort thing and where he thinks he best fits in and where he wants to spend the next four to five years of his life, get a degree."

Some Cane fans worry that Patchan won't feel he fits in at Miami after the lineman had some harsh words about the state of the program late in the season.

But Matt Sr. says that's far from the case.

He says his son's words simply came from the heart.

"That's the kind of kid Matt is," Matt Sr. said. "He's an extremely competitive, passionate young man. This is just his nature. Whatever school gets him is going to be better off because of that temperament and mentality that he has.

"He'll be an a.sset to any program."

Matt Sr. says if his son's team wins a title that a decision would likely come down within seven days of the game.
 9 years ago '04        #3051
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
November 30, 2007

Miami Booker T Washington High School CB Brandon Harris helped his team to a 41-0 victory in its last playoff game with a rushing, receiving and passing touchdown.

He began the game playing receiver and defensive back, then played quarterback after the starter was hurt. He finished hitting on five of eight passes for 137 yards and a touchdown.

His receiving touchdown was a 53-yarder.

Harris' team plays Palm Beach Dwyer this Friday in the regional finals.

Because of that, he says "I've put recruiting on the back burner for now. There's only three weeks left in the season if we get to the final game."

Harris continues to talk to college coaches regularly.

He spoke to UM defensive coordinator Tim Walton before the BC game.

"He was just checking up on me because I had a sprained ankle, was making sure I'm okay," Harris said. "I'm fine.

"I haven't cut anyone off yet, so everyone's calling me from everywhere."

So far Harris has taken two official visits – to Florida and LSU.

"I haven't set the other ones up yet," he said. "I'll do that after the season."

Harris says he's spoken with Cane coaches about coming for a mid-December visit, "but that's not set in stone."

Harris, who grew up a Cane fan, says he has no frontrunners. Of whether Miami's poor season affects him, he said, "Not at all. They're still playing hard. They're just a play away. There aren't any major problems. The guys show signs of greatness, but they just need a few more plays a game, that's all."
 9 years ago '04        #3052
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
November 30, 2007

Miami Northwestern High School QB and Cane commitment Jacory Harris is the consummate team player.

A perfect example: Last Saturday, after becoming the first quarterback in Dade county history to throw for 40 touchdowns in a season, Harris was approached by a reporter and asked his reaction to setting the record.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that," Harris told the reporter.

He added, "All I think about is the team - as long as I do that and we win I don't care if I throw 41 interceptions."

Harris also revealed that he played through a hairline fracture in his hand suffered against Hialeah.

"When it happened in the game I couldn't see my index finger knuckle and middle finger knuckle - it was so swollen," he said.

That didn't slow down Harris.

And neither did the Columbus defense last Friday.

Harris threw five touchdowns in the game.

Two of his receivers – Aldarius Johnson and Kendall Thompkins – will be at Miami with him next season.

"That's an advantage because I already have that chemistry with them," Harris said. "Plus I've been going with DJ (Cane commit Davon Johnson) and Thearon (Collier) to camps, so I know how they run, have good timing with them, too."

Harris is also trying to get a couple of his teammates to protect him at the next level.

"Ben Jones, I talk to him about coming to Miami," Harris said of the Northwestern offensive lineman who has a Cane offer. "And Terrell k!llings - I asked the (Miami) coaches about him. Hopefully he gets an offer. He's never given up a sack."

Killings currently has offers from Memphis and South Florida along with some minor offers.

Harris says he calls coach Randy Shannon every once in a while. What do they talk about?

"I call to ask how things are going, how the players are taking everything and are they ready for us to come out there and really make a difference," said Harris, who expects to graduate early and be on campus in the spring. "We're going out there to try and change their program."

Shannon recently made the comment that he wants younger players to be groomed by older players so they can become playmakers. Shannon also said if the team plays a lot of true freshmen it means the Hurricanes won't be very good.

Harris says he understands Shannon's point, but "At same time I believe everyone from Northwestern and Miami-Dade has that swagger about them that they'll be hungry about everything, willing to work hard to be ready for that first game of the season. And, of course, we all want to start. If we're not able to start at that point, we could be groomed. There's always room to make us better. I believe we'll be ready."

Of the task of bringing swagger back to the University of Miami, Harris said, "Being the guys we are I think we can bring that to Miami. We're not the focal point of the program. The people that are already there and have been through everything they have with the losing season, I believe that they help us and we'll help them make this program back to the old U and bring it back to the mindset nobody could beat us, do this to us, that the only people that can stop us is ourselves. That's how we think at Northwestern. We're not trying to run the program, are just trying to add a couple of things we think are missing."

This boy got that swagger. I can't wait for him to bench that bumass freeman and get some playing time with Marve
 9 years ago '04        #3053
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
November 30, 2007

Jim Martz, CaneSport Magazine

Jackson (TN) Central-Merry High School LB Gavin Hardin is an Ole Miss commitment.

And he says he remains committed even with a coaching change there.

But he is looking around.

And he says the Canes are a new school that has popped up that he's considering.

"I talked to coach (Joe) Pannunzio," Hardin said. "Miami, you always have to be interested in the U."

He's not sure if he'll get a scholarship offer.

"That was the first time I talked to Cane coaches, this week," Hardin said. "He was just touching base with me like any recruiter would do, seeing where I'm at.

"We were talking about my grades, things like that."

Hardin says Miami is his No. 2 favorite right now behind Ole Miss.

"A scholarship from Miami would be nice," he said. "I don't know what's going to happen."

A 6-foot-4, 240-pounder with 4.56-second speed, Hardin's team finished with a 2-8 record this season.
 9 years ago '07        #3054
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Jacory Harris is gonna be a beast and he epitomizes the swagger of the U
 9 years ago '04        #3055
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
November 30, 2007

It looks as though DajLeon Farr's loss might be Gerald Harris' gain.

CaneSport has previously reported that it is not expected Farr will be with the team next season, so the Canes are in the market for an experienced tight end. And Harris, who is in junior college, got a scholarship offer from Cane coaches yesterday.

The 6-foot-5, 245-pounder with 4.8-second speed played tight end for Corsicana (TX) Navarro Junior College this past season. As a freshman he played defensive end.

Harris got a visit at his school from coach Wesley McGriff during the day yesterday and spoke with coach Randy Shannon on the phone in the evening.

"They offered me, and coach Shannon talked about me having a chance to come down there and play football for the University of Miami," Harris said.

Harris says that's something he's always dreamed about.

"It's a pretty good chance I'll be a Cane," he said. "I've been wanting to go there."

Shannon will take an in-home visit with Harris and his family before Harris takes an official visit to Miami the weekend of Dec. 14-16.

"I'm looking forward to taking a trip there," Harris said. "If I like it I will commit. Miami's my favorite school and I've always wanted to go there since I was 8.

"It's a dream come true for me to have a chance to go there. If I like the city and the team, feel it's right for me, I'll make a decision pretty quick."

Harris also lists interest in Ole Miss and Connecticut. He has other offers from Utah, FIU and UTEP.

He was used primarily as a blocking tight end this season and had one touchdown catch. He had four sacks playing defensive end last year.

Why did he make the position change?

"My coach said tight end would be a better fit for me, and they needed a tight end," he said.

Nobody needed him coming out of Terrell (Tex.) High School.

He had no offers as an undersized 6-4, 200-pound defensive end and right tackle.

"I got a chance to play at junior college, got my weight up, grew a little bit and matured into what I am today," Harris said. "Evidently everything's working out for me.

"I just didn't get a chance in high school because I was undersized. I was overlooked."
 9 years ago '04        #3056
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
November 30, 2007

Hollywood Chaminade-Madonna High School LB and Cane commitment Jordan Futch spoke several times with five-star linebacker Arthur Brown on the telephone leading up to this week.

They became friendly, and they decided to get together while Brown was on an official visit to Miami yesterday.

Futch came down after dinner and the two hung out with Brown's brother, Bryce, and hosts Calais Campbell and Darryl Sharpton.
They spent time on campus and also walked around CocoWalk in Coconut Grove.

"It was awesome," Futch said. "We talked a lot, hung out. I talked to him and his brother. They're really good guys. I was with him for about four or five hours. We got a chance to bond and talk, get to know each other. He's a real cool kid, reminds me a lot of myself.

"He expressed to me that he had a great visit, liked the family atmosphere, liked what he saw with the players. And he said that's what matters. Everything else, facilities and stuff, isn't a big factor. He said it's about the people around you, and he liked the people around him and how he was treated, how genuine it was."

Brown only had 36 hours in Miami after his departure from Wichita (Kan.) was delayed due to a family matter. He didn't arrive until late on Wednesday. He left this morning for a visit to USC.

Was that enough time to sell Brown on Miami?

"I think Miami's Miami," Futch said. "You don't have to stay at Miami for more than a couple of hours to enjoy it. The time he did spend here was well worth it. He enjoyed every minute of it. What he came down here for was to get a feel for the players, see what coach (Randy) Shannon's really trying to do. He wanted to see the brotherhood amongst the players."

How did Futch try and sell Brown on Miami?

"I told him we have a family environment, I told him the reasons I committed," Futch said. "I told him `Who would you want to get coached by but Michael Barrow?' He enjoyed the whole coaching staff entirely, all the players and myself. And Bryce had a great time. We were just chilling and talking."

Futch didn't press Brown to see what he's thinking regarding recruiting. But Brown apparently has a top four of Miami, LSU, USC and North Carolina.

"I told him we can't wait for Dec. 17 (when he announces a decision), that we will be watching on TV to see if we get that hat pulled," Futch said.

* Cane commitments Marcus Forston and Sean Spence had initially planned to meet up with Brown and Futch, but they weren't able to make their way to campus last night.

They might get another chance to spend some time with him.

"Bryce and Arthur, I think they'll both come back with their parents [who didn't come this time] and (advisor) Brian Butler for another visit," Futch said. "He said his parents would want to see it."
 9 years ago '04        #3057
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
November 30, 2007

Pompano Beach Ely High School DB Patrick Johnson's recruitment has gotten so crazy that even his father isn't sure the correct word for his commitment status.

What do you call someone who alternately says he's committed and open?

"I couldn't even tell you," Johnson Sr. said.

But that's what Johnson is.

Johnson Sr. says his son remains committed to Miami despite all the rumors surrounding his son.

And at the same time he says his son is open.

"I really couldn't tell you if he's going to go to Miami," Johnson said. "He hasn't decommited. He's did open things up.

"He wants to go out and see other colleges and see what they have to offer. That's all. That's something young kids do. He's a young kid and he's trying to find out how these colleges are."

Johnson takes his last visit soon to USC. It was supposed to be this weekend, but his father said they're trying to move it to the following week because of a family scheduling conflict.

Johnson is down to four schools: Miami, LSU, USC and Florida.

"When the time comes, when he signs, it still could be the Hurricanes," Patrick Sr. said. "We don't know for sure. Whatever his decision is I'll be behind him.

"Miami's at the top, are still there. Miami was the first thing that came out of his mouth when he started making his list."

Johnson is graduating early.

"In mid December he'll say for sure where he's going," Johnson Sr. said.

Even then, with the way this thing is going, no school should feel safe about landing Johnson until he actually enrolls in school.

* Miami coaches haven't taken an in-home visit with Johnson yet. Coach Wesley McGriff visited him at the school last week.
 9 years ago '06        #3058
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,660 | Props total: 12161 12161
good looks cap
 9 years ago '07        #3059
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
we better net PJ
 9 years ago '04        #3060
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Major changes looming for UM
Posted on Sun, Dec. 02, 2007Digg del.icio.us AIM reprint print email
By BARRY JACKSON

The UM football program is bracing for big changes, with about 30 new players expected, several encouraged to leave and numerous lineup changes looming. Some of the early buzz:

• Although UM likes Leonard Hankerson, one UM football official called Jermaine McKenzie the best of the returning receivers, and that he would have started in '07 if he hadn't injured his neck in a July car crash. ''He's a slasher who makes you miss,'' receivers coach Marquis Mosely said. The feeling internally is that Miami Northwestern's Aldarius Johnson (and perhaps other incoming freshmen) immediately will challenge for time.

Sam Shields, UM's fastest receiver (according to Mosely), is on a short leash after missing classes. ''Other players on the team need to hold him accountable,'' Mosely said.

• Tight end DajLeon Farr was told he isn't in UM's plans and will transfer. Dedrick Epps, whom coach Randy Shannon loves, is the front-runner at tight end, but a.ssistant Joe Pannunzio said Richard Gordon is the most talented tight end and will get every chance to play.

• Although Graig Cooper (5.5-yards per-carry average) outplayed Javarris James (3.7), UM coaches aren't down on James and blame injuries for his falloff. And they love Shawnbrey McNeal, although pass protection is a concern.

• Offensive line coach Jeff Stoutland said he is content at tackle (Jason Fox, Reggie Youngblood and Chris Rutledge rotating in) and left guard (Orlando Franklin), but center is ''a major issue'' -- he said A.J. Trump hasn't seized on his chances -- and wants to check out freshman Tyler Horn there. Stoutland likes freshman Harland Gunn and expects him to challenge Joel Figueroa at guard.

• The thinking internally is that Miami Northwestern star Marcus Forston could join Antonio Dixon as starting defensive tackles. a.ssistant Clint Hurtt raves about freshman end Adewale Ojomo -- he will compete with Courtney Harris and others (opposite Eric Moncur) if Calais Campbell turns pro, as many expect.

• UM expects several of its linebacker oral commitments -- including Marcus Robinson, Jordan Futch and Sean Spence -- to push disappointing Spencer Adkins and Darryl Sharpton. Colin McCarthy should start, and Glenn Cook (seeking a medical redshirt) will have the edge at middle linebacker. UM hopes Allen Bailey will switch from linebacker to end, but won't force him.

• One UM person said Kirby Freeman was made aware the quarterback job in 2008 likely will go to Robert Marve (the front-runner) or Jacory Harris.

• a.ssistant Wesley McGriff is comfortable with DeMarcus VanDyke and Bruce Johnson as starting corners, although Patrick Johnson clearly will challenge if he doesn't de-commit. ''I've got to get Damien Berry on the field'' at safety or nickleback, McGriff said. If Kenny Phillips leaves, McGriff said Anthony Redd*ck (off injury) and Randy Phillips will be ''our leaders'' at safety, with Lovon Ponder challenging. Joseph Nicolas and Jared Campbell must learn the defense better, McGriff said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
85 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
139 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
158 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
96 comments
1 day ago