Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoops reaction when Jay Z wrote “Still Dre”😎
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lame Ass Nigga Joins a NY Crip Gang
371 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #3001
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,243 | Props total: 11129 11129
Y'all n*ggas are in such a huge state of denial. UF lost it's entire fu*king defense last season basically. You can't just improve like a mufu*ka coming off a national title like that. Do you people really believe the bullsh*t y'all be spitting on here. Yeah we have a lot of scholly RB's but obviously they aren't doing the job and the one we were counting on most had a knee injury that kept him out this season (Mon Williams) and Moore, while solid just isn't an SEC caliber back in my opinion right now. If y'all think Tebow will be running the ball all year like he did this season with Moody and Williams in the fold you're fu*king insane. Our running game was good as hell this year, one of the best in the SEC, it was just far as fu*k from traditional because of the lack of RB's contributing. Y'all wanna live in the past so much. We were fu*king 9-4 this year which is garbage and still won like 4 more games than you fu*king hoes, when we had a far, far more tough schedule at that.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 01-17-2008 at 01:38 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #3002
1000bluntz 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
1985 right

the gators are on hoe status :rasta:

Look homie, you will be very saddened when scUM comes to the Swamp next season. Or maybe you already know y'all gon get worked so it won't feel quite as bad.

Damn I don't even really hate on Miami too much, I just hate your fu*king coach. It's funny how everybody thinks everybody else coach a snake .

Y'all know Meyer a damn good coach, don't front.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 01-17-2008 at 02:38 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #3003
1000bluntz 
space
space
I hear there's a lot of smoke that Cookie switched to UF. I hear he's a shy kid so maybe that's why nobody will know til signing day. That could all be lies but it could definitely happen, that's a Gator school to the fullest. And Shannon's home visit didn't wrap up Patchan . Good thing too, we needed that n*gga, once he adds some weight he'll be a beast.
 10 years ago '05        #3004
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 P. Dedos said:
damn when patchan commited to yall he looked like a skinny crackhead

annyways in othere new

bill young is our DC

The Jayhawks finished as the 12th ranked defense in the nation and the No. 4 scoring defense, allowing just 16 points per game.

imagine what this fool is gonna do with the Defense talent we got coming in

:wow:
Yea i just saw that. I dont know much about him but it sounds like hes a good one.
 01-17-2008, 05:05 PM         #3005
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, ill be praying for you guys

Ex-Hawaii AD to interview for UM job
Posted on Thu, Jan. 17, 2008
Digg del.icio.us AIM reprint print email
BY MICHELLE KAUFMAN

The University of Miami athletic director search has a new name in the mix.

Herman Frazier, a former Olympic track star who was fired as athletic director last week by the University of Hawaii, was scheduled to arrive in Coral Gables on Thursday evening and meet with UM officials Friday.

Frazier, 53, won two medals at the 1976 Olympics -- gold in the 4X400 relay, bronze in the 400 meters -- and is a past vice president of the U.S. Olympic Committee. He spent the past six years at Hawaii but was let go amid criticism he didn't do enough to keep football coach June Jones from leaving for Southern Methodist University, where he will reportedly earn $2 million a year.

The Rainbows football team was 12-1 last season and went to the Sugar Bowl.

Frazier is receiving a $312,500 buyout to be released from his contract, which ran through July 2010. If the UM job doesn't work out for Frazier, he is also a candidate to become chief executive officer of USA Track. Craig Masback left that job last week to become director of business affairs for Nike's Global Sports Marketing Division.

Before taking the Hawaii job, Frazier was athletic director at the University of Alabama-Birmingham for two years, and spent 23 years at Arizona State University.

Other candidates who interviewed at UM this week to replace outgoing AD Paul Dee include University of Kentucky deputy athletic director Rob Mullens, who worked at UM early in his career, and University of Washington executive a.ssociate athletic director Jeff Compher.

UM president Donna Shalala met with Army athletic director Kevin Anderson and America East Commissioner Patrick Nero last week, but Anderson said he is staying put and Nero said via e-mail that he is ''no longer involved'' in the search.
 10 years ago '04        #3006
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,816 | Props total: 4071 4071
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
lol, ill be praying for you guys

Ex-Hawaii AD to interview for UM job
Posted on Thu, Jan. 17, 2008
Digg del.icio.us AIM reprint print email
BY MICHELLE KAUFMAN

they shouldnt even let that cat near campus
 10 years ago '05        #3007
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Cap Peeler said:
Let me son you once again since you're showing up for some more...

This is the same thing you said last year when he signed for UF.

Right...all Tebow did, besides ramming people acting like a fullback with the ball, and throwing some deep balls against D-IAA teams, was to throw little slants, screens and hooks to Harvin. It pays off when Harvin has the explosiveness that he has. He, himself made those 858 receiving yards, because all he was doing was making people miss and outrunning defenders. It wasn't because Tebow was throwing quality passes to him. Bullsh*t.

You got 8 RB's on scholarships. Are you telling us that all 8 RBs are garbage? Get the fu*k outta here. Y'all got as many RBs as Southern Cal does!!. Your 10 rushing yds a game is not those kids' fault, it's Meyer's gameplan that he chooses to give Harvin all the carries, along with the reverses and the screen passes!!

A 9-4 record and a loss to a Big Ten team that lost to a D1AA team in the Capital One bowl in Orlando ( a home game pretty much) is NOT sh*tTING on n*ggas. Escaping Ole Miss by 6 points is NOT sh*tTING on n*ggas. So just, sit ya a.ss down for a moment clown.

Don't worry, And i could speak for all my other Hurricane n*ggas. We Hate the gaytors more than any other team. I actually have some respect for FSU. They actually had a dynasty back in the late '90s. And their coach is respectable. Which is something you couldn't say for the snake meyer and fans like you who think UF has been some sort of super power for decades.
everytime I come in here I see u shuttin him the fu*k up...
 10 years ago '06        #3008
Xaiv 148 heat pts148
space
space
$4,264 | Props total: 2160 2160
LOL @ Patrick Johnson's test score being flagged. He's not worth the trouble.
 10 years ago '07        #3009
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
 Cap Peeler said:
Let me son you once again since you're showing up for some more...

This is the same thing you said last year when he signed for UF.

Right...all Tebow did, besides ramming people acting like a fullback with the ball, and throwing some deep balls against D-IAA teams, was to throw little slants, screens and hooks to Harvin. It pays off when Harvin has the explosiveness that he has. He, himself made those 858 receiving yards, because all he was doing was making people miss and outrunning defenders. It wasn't because Tebow was throwing quality passes to him. Bullsh*t.

You got 8 RB's on scholarships. Are you telling us that all 8 RBs are garbage? Get the fu*k outta here. Y'all got as many RBs as Southern Cal does!!. Your 10 rushing yds a game is not those kids' fault, it's Meyer's gameplan that he chooses to give Harvin all the carries, along with the reverses and the screen passes!!

A 9-4 record and a loss to a Big Ten team that lost to a D1AA team in the Capital One bowl in Orlando ( a home game pretty much) is NOT sh*tTING on n*ggas. Escaping Ole Miss by 6 points is NOT sh*tTING on n*ggas. So just, sit ya a.ss down for a moment clown.

Don't worry, And i could speak for all my other Hurricane n*ggas. We Hate the gaytors more than any other team. I actually have some respect for FSU. They actually had a dynasty back in the late '90s. And their coach is respectable. Which is something you couldn't say for the snake meyer and fans like you who think UF has been some sort of super power for decades.
OMG LMAO YOU k!llED k!llER B!.... AGAIN LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #3010
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 2746 2746
Shannon's son Xavier transferring to UM
Florida International offensive lineman Xavier Shannon is transferring to the University of Miami to attend graduate school and play football for his father, Randy Shannon, the Hurricanes head coach.

Xavier, who just earned his FIU undergraduate degree in sports management, redshirted his freshman year and played the past three seasons for the Golden Panthers. But he will not be returning to FIU, Golden Panthers coach Mario Cristobal confirmed Thursday.

''Xavier has graduated early from FIU and is not enrolled in classes here for the spring semester,'' Cristobal said. ``I wish him nothing but the best.''

Xavier has one year of eligibility left. Per NCAA rules, he will need to apply for a waiver to play next season, like former Hurricanes quarterback Kirby Freeman did when he recently transferred to Baylor.

If Xavier gets the waiver he would be eligible for UM's spring practice.

In the past, UM's Shannon has said he wanted Xavier to succeed, but not necessarily under his own tutelage, as he feared it might put too much pressure on his son.

Phone messages to Xavier Shannon were not returned.

The Golden Panthers, meanwhile, added former Homestead and Miami Herald All-Dade kicker Julio Moraga to the roster. Moraga was enrolled in classes at FIU last year and recently joined the Golden Panthers football team.
 10 years ago '04        #3011
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 2746 2746
Pitt WR coach Hill takes job at Miami
One day after defensive coordinator Paul Rhoads took the same job at Auburn, the Pitt football program had another a.ssistant coach leave when receivers coach Aubrey Hill accepted a position at Miami.

Hill spent three seasons with the Panthers, most notably helping Derek Kinder to develop into a first-team All-Big East Conference selection in 2006.

A Miami native, Hill played at the University of Florida and was a graduate a.ssistant there from 1996-98 and an intern with the Miami Dolphins under Wannstedt in 2002.

"The personal reasons for him going back to Miami make sense," Pitt coach Dave Wannstedt said today. "He went to high school there in Miami. It's a great opportunity to come back home and personal reasons were a major factor in him returning home."

Wannstedt set no timetable for finding a replacement.

"That is not a pressing position that I've got to do that tomorrow," Wannstedt said. "We'll hire somebody there that's an outstanding coach and recruiter and keep everything going."

got the whole staff in place before signing day
 10 years ago '05        #3012
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,042 | Props total: 639 639
 madness said:
Shannon's son Xavier transferring to UM
Florida International offensive lineman Xavier Shannon is transferring to the University of Miami to attend graduate school and play football for his father, Randy Shannon, the Hurricanes head coach.

Xavier, who just earned his FIU undergraduate degree in sports management, redshirted his freshman year and played the past three seasons for the Golden Panthers. But he will not be returning to FIU, Golden Panthers coach Mario Cristobal confirmed Thursday.

''Xavier has graduated early from FIU and is not enrolled in classes here for the spring semester,'' Cristobal said. ``I wish him nothing but the best.''

Xavier has one year of eligibility left. Per NCAA rules, he will need to apply for a waiver to play next season, like former Hurricanes quarterback Kirby Freeman did when he recently transferred to Baylor.

If Xavier gets the waiver he would be eligible for UM's spring practice.

In the past, UM's Shannon has said he wanted Xavier to succeed, but not necessarily under his own tutelage, as he feared it might put too much pressure on his son.

Phone messages to Xavier Shannon were not returned.

The Golden Panthers, meanwhile, added former Homestead and Miami Herald All-Dade kicker Julio Moraga to the roster. Moraga was enrolled in classes at FIU last year and recently joined the Golden Panthers football team.

u got to be sh*tting me, i went to school with this kid even had classes with him, dude was always in class talking sh*t about miami even knowing his dad was the fu*king defensive coordinator, i remember him braggin and boastin cuz he went to the fiesta bowl in 2002 and that dude was going all over class how miami gonna lose to ohio state blah blah blah, him and this other dude in class would fu*king root for fsu when they played miami now hes a fu*king cane :thumbsdow

Last edited by Deeangoe; 01-18-2008 at 05:02 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #3013
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
We need another DT now
 10 years ago '05        #3014
booker20 
space
space
[QUOTE]
The top-rated recruit for the LSU Tigers' Class of 2008 was not in class this week because the NCAA clearinghouse flagged his ACT score.

Johnson says things will get resolved and he will be at LSU next week
Ely High School product Patrick Johnson is the nation's top cornerback and the fifth-best overall player in the country according to Rivals.com.

"It is true, I am not at LSU at this moment," Johnson said. "My test score was flagged and I am not in class yet in Baton Rouge. The NCAA compliance office is now looking into everything.

"I'm not really angry or anything about it. It is just something that has happened and if I have to take it (the ACT) over again then that is something that I am just going to have to do."

Johnson said he has been in touch with the Tigers' coaching staff, informing them of the situation.

"I told them that I will see them next week and this situation will be fixed," Johnson said.

When asked if he meant he'll be in school next week, Johnson was quick to agree.

"Yes sir," Johnson said. "My classes will still be there for me."

Note: According to the LSU website, the last date for registering and adding classes for the Spring semester is Thursday January 24, 2008.
dumb a.ss how u jump from a ACT score of like 12 to 26?
 10 years ago '04        #3015
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
u got to be sh*tting me, i went to school with this kid even had classes with him, dude was always in class talking sh*t about miami even knowing his dad was the fu*king defensive coordinator, i remember him braggin and boastin cuz he went to the fiesta bowl in 2002 and that dude was going all over class how miami gonna lose to ohio state blah blah blah, him and this other dude in class would fu*king root for fsu when they played miami now hes a fu*king cane :thumbsdow
Wow that's hilarious that even dude's son knows what a clown his dad is. The head scratcher is that if he truly felt this way why would he want to play football for his daddy and Miami if he hates them so much? Kid must be literally retarded.
 10 years ago '04        #3016
1000bluntz 
space
space
[QUOTE=booker20;11262241]
dumb a.ss how u jump from a ACT score of like 12 to 26?
Word and I heard it was UF who had the test flagged. This little f*g**t can go to hell for all I care, anybody who knowingly lies constantly to this team and that team is obviously more trouble than he's worth. I'm actually glad that while he's a good player, he's going to a team we play every year so we'll get to make him pay. I think UF, FSU, and Miami fans should actually be happy that this headache didn't make way to one of our squads.
 10 years ago '04        #3017
1000bluntz 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
smh @ teabag

I saw that sh*t, hopefully it's a good sign for us, Cookie is damn good. SMH @ those comments left by Miami fans on that video, they're a bunch of tools. I know you ain't like that but goddamn there's so many retarded fans of every school.
 10 years ago '04        #3018
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
tebow made cookie do the gay chop...

SO fu*kING WHAT?

CJ Spiller did the gay chop too a couple of years ago... didn't he go to clemson?

DVD did the gay chop as well...didn't he end up at the U?

PJ threw up the U... he ended up at LSU...

at Bluntz bustin a nut over this sh*t... fu*king homo
 10 years ago '04        #3019
1000bluntz 
space
space
I ain't bust a nut over the sh*t. I don't take much from that type of sh*t, especially since Tebow made the n*gga do the sh*t. Hence I said hopefully it was a good sign for us, nothing more than that. Y'all be making up sh*t in your head I don't even be saying sometimes. It's not like there's no chance he winds up a Gator, his school consistently puts players at UF. Therefore I'd like him to go to Florida, just like you would like him at Miami because he's good. I want Forston too but he ain't coming but looks like with us probably getting Hunter it's all good at DT, I'm sure there's guys on Florida's list you'd like too.
 10 years ago '05        #3020
booker20 
space
space
Despite the fact that Rivals100 athlete Ramon Buchanan has been committed to the Miami Hurricanes since the summer, the University of Florida football coaching staff had to still feel pretty good about their chances of eventually turning the four-star prospect around.

After all, not only does he attend Melbourne (Fla.) Palm Bay, which serves as a Gator pipeline – having sent players such as Mike Degory, Reggie Nelson and Joe Cohen to Gainesville, but Buchanan has been on the Florida campus more times than he has the Miami campus since the commitment.

Ramon Buchanan switched his commitment from Miami to Florida
Not only that, his family favors Florida as well.

This past weekend, while on his official visit with the Gators, Florida got the good news.

"I'm de-committing from Miami to be a Gator," said Buchanan. "I told coach (Urban) Meyer and coach (Charlie) Strong today that this is where I want to go."

Buchanan was part of one of the most talked about events of the recruiting weekend. ESPN's College Game Day caught UF quarterback Tim Tebow going over and helping a smiling Buchanan do the Gator Chomp.

"I don't know what that was about," said a still laughing Buchanan. "He's like that. He messes around with everybody."

According to Buchanan he has yet to inform the Hurricane staff and it is something he isn't looking forward to doing.

"It's going to be hard to tell coach (Micheal) Barrow. I think hes going to take it hard because we had it (a good relationship)."

In the end, he said he felt Florida was the better fit.

"My mom and brother went with me and they were happy I did it. They like Florida a lot. Every thing about Florida is great. It (the visit) was perfect."

When asked if he would take further official visits, Buchanan replied, "Probably not. I'm going to be at Florida."
I wonder what lies Urban told him?
Home      

most viewed right now
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
147 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Why You Shouldn't Fly on Spirit Airlines
49 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Shots Fired: Blizzard's New Commercial Decimates EA & The Pay To Win Cu..
40 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
mario shoots a nice one
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sylvester Stallone accused of raping 16 yr old girl!
177 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
271 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Y’all ever seen a thick comedian?
131 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom And a poom-poom
21 comments
2 days ago