Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
169 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside He's back!! Kangaroo got time now
75 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-21-2007, 05:15 PM         #2961
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did you guys hear Donald Trump saying we hired the wrong guy? He sent a letter to Donna Shalala
 9 years ago '04        #2962
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
yeah, trump recommended mike leach.
he's an offensive guru, but who knows if his style would've worked at miami....then again anything would look better than a pat nix offense.
 11-21-2007, 06:06 PM         #2963
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Trump would have given us some of his money I'd be happy . I wanted Leach anyway. I thought he would be a great fit because it would remind me of the Erickson days with the high powered passing attack
 9 years ago '06        #2964
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,716 | Props total: 12263 12263
fire randy shannon right now and hire these muthafu*kin coaches right here, now this is how u coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BHAHAHAAHAHAAH

where the fuk is the full video of this i will cop LMAO

damn its foul that easterling got dem fired

Last edited by DEDOS; 11-21-2007 at 06:42 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #2965
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
yeah leach has worked wonders at tech....considering he gets all the leftover talent that texas and oklahoma dont want
but he wouldnt come close to matching shannon's recruiting prowess, at least not in south florida
 9 years ago '07        #2966
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Dont tell me y'all are already bailing on coach shannon. The man will get it turned around
 9 years ago '06        #2967
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Dont tell me y'all are already bailing on coach shannon. The man will get it turned around
nah no way no how

we have the worse QB's in the nation, cant do much with that

i believe he will turn it around
 9 years ago '07        #2968
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
fire randy shannon right now and hire these muthafu*kin coaches right here, now this is how u coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BHAHAHAAHAHAAH

where the fuk is the full video of this i will cop LMAO

damn its foul that easterling got dem fired
Damnnnnnnn, those coaches werent f*ckin around
 9 years ago '04        #2969
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
UM's Shannon will keep coaching staff intact
Posted on Wed, Nov. 21, 2007Digg del.icio.us AIM reprint print email
UM STAFF WILL STAY INTACT

University of Miami coach Randy Shannon said Tuesday that his staff will remain intact after this season.

''You've got to get stability,'' Shannon said. ``Remember when the Pittsburgh Steelers were doing good? stability. That's the key. You've got to be stabilized. You can always go in and every other year fire somebody, get a new guy in, fire somebody, get a new guy in, [and] you'll go up for a little bit and then you're going to go back down. You've got to build that foundation for what you're trying to do.

``I'm not saying some guys on the staff [won't] leave and take other jobs. . . . But if they're here, they're here.''

• Saturday's forecast for the noon Boston College game: 39-degree high and 33 low, with 10 percent chance of precipitation.

• Tailback Graig Cooper, who missed the Virginia Tech game with a sprained knee, practiced Tuesday. . . . Defensive end Courtney Harris (undisclosed) is still out.

-- SUSAN MILLER DEGNAN
 9 years ago '05        #2970
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
nebody know who won between northwestern and columbus?

*edit* oh my god did i just son myself....wow ive been going out since weds that i thought today was saturday fu*k...the game hasnt even played

Last edited by Deeangoe; 11-23-2007 at 06:05 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #2971
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
Northwestern and Columbus set to clash
The University of Miami's farewell performance in the Orange Bowl a couple of weeks ago ended painfully for local fans.

On Friday night, the nation's top-ranked high school football team will try to get Miami's football relic buzzing again.

''Hopefully, we'll be the ones to help the Orange Bowl go out with a bang,'' said Miami Northwestern senior quarterback Jacory Harris, who orally committed to UM.

Northwestern squares off against one of the best teams in the state in Columbus at 7:30 p.m. in the Orange Bowl in a highly anticipated Region 4-6A semifinal.

The Bulls (11-0), who have won a state-best 26 consecutive games, and Columbus (11-0) are among the four remaining unbeaten Miami-Dade County teams in this year's playoffs, which is believed to be a record.

But with six players already committed to the University of Miami and at least a half-dozen more expected to sign with major college programs, Northwestern has been touted as one of the best Miami-Dade County teams ever.

The Explorers (11-0), ranked No. 5 by The Miami Herald's South Florida Top 20 rankings, completed their second unbeaten regular season in the past three years. They also are the last Dade team to beat Northwestern, which hasn't lost since the 2005 Class 6A state semifinal against Deerfield Beach. And they are hungry to move past the second round of the playoffs for the first time since 1982.

''Columbus feels they can pull an upset like so many college teams seem to be doing this year,'' Harris said. ``They've got to realize this is a team with much more talent and unity than the time they beat us.''

Columbus features two 1,000-yard running backs: senior Jaren Jones and sophomore Jakhari Gore, who is a cousin of former Coral Gables and UM tailback Frank Gore.

It also has a huge offensive line that is led by 6-6, 280-pound right tackle Mike Goodman, who has committed to Boston College.

''This will be without a doubt one of the toughest games we've played, and the guys know they have to be ready for what's coming,'' Northwestern defensive coordinator Rodney Harris said.

``They've made up their minds to not let this be another John Mosure incident.''

Mosure, a former Explorers running back who is at Colorado State, ran over Northwestern's defense for more than 200 yards in a 28-21 victory two years ago.

To duplicate that success will be tougher this time.

BULLISH DEFENSE

Northwestern's defense is among the nation's best, led by University of Miami commitments Marcus Forston (6-2, 290) and Sean Spence. Forston, the top-rated defensive tackle in the nation by Rivals.com, has 12 sacks this season. He and sophomore Todd Chandler and senior Jamal Collins, each of whom has seven sacks, anchor the line.

Spence, rated the 15th-best linebacker in the nation by Rivals.com, has more than 100 tackles, after a junior season in which he had 197. Seniors Quavon Taylor and Levonte David also are Division I prospects.

The defense's young secondary has made strides, despite a season-ending injury to its top performer, Keith Richburg, three weeks ago.

Sophomore Khalid Marshall, junior Tevin McCaskill and senior Steve Gallon have a combined seven interceptions.

Although the Bulls have four shutouts this season, three less than a year ago, they are still allowing just 9.2 points a game, and one-third of those points came during the fourth quarter of blowout victories.

STEPPING UP

''Those guys are going to have to play the biggest role if we're to slow down Gore and their offensive weapons,'' Harris said. ``They're about to run into one of the best defensive lines they'll ever see.''

The Bulls' offense is averaging 43 points and 407.4 total yards a game.

Harris has 36 touchdown passes, which is one short of the county record he set last season, and has passed for 2,399 yards with three interceptions. Harris' five primary targets, Aldarius Johnson, Kendal Thompkins, Tommy Streeter, Brandon Drayton and Robert Demps, have combined for 2,226 yards receiving.

''They're a better team than last time,'' Jones said. ``Their passing game with Harris is unbelievable. Their defense with Forston can bring it.

``It's going to be a tough challenge for us.''
 11-23-2007, 11:02 PM         #2972
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Northwestern won it hands down.. The Game was ugly in the second half with the rain..

I think the score was 40-14
 9 years ago '04        #2973
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL REGION 4-6A SEMIFINAL | NORTHWESTERN 40, COLUMBUS 14
Record performance as Northwestern tops Columbus
Jacory Harris set a Dade single-season touchdown record with 41 as the Bulls handed the Explorers their only loss of the season.
Posted on Sat, Nov. 24, 2007
Digg del.icio.us AIM reprint print email
BY ANDRE C. FERNANDEZ

Northwestern's Aldarius Johnson, who caught 10 passes for 119 yards and two touchdowns, tries to elude Columbus defenders during the fourth quarter Friday night.
JOSHUA PREZANT/FOR THE MIAMI HERALD
Northwestern's Aldarius Johnson, who caught 10 passes for 119 yards and two touchdowns, tries to elude Columbus defenders during the fourth quarter Friday night.

* Just another day at the office for NW

Columbus fans let Northwestern's players know before the game how they felt about them with boisterous chants of `overrated.'

But the No. 1 ranked high school football team responded by flexing its muscle again with a 40-14 victory against the previously unbeaten Explorers in front of 17,000 fans at the Orange Bowl on Friday.

Northwestern (12-0) won its state-best 27th consecutive game and advances to the Region 4-6A final next Friday against South Dade at 7:30 p.m. in a game that will likely be played either again at the Orange Bowl or at Traz Powell Stadium.

Columbus (11-1), ranked No. 8 in the state in Class 6A, was trying to advance to the third round for the first time in 25 years.

''It felt like a state title game out here tonight, especially when their fans were saying that stuff,'' senior wide receiver Aldarius Johnson said. ``We didn't pay any attention to it. We just worried about what we had to get done.''

Senior Jacory Harris, one of six Bulls who have orally committed to the University of Miami, broke the Miami-Dade County single-season touchdown pass record he set last year and became the first quarterback in county history to throw 40 touchdown passes in a season.

Harris completed 22 of 32 passes for 274 yards, five touchdowns and one interception to bring his season total to 41. Johnson caught 10 of those passes for a game-high 119 yards and two touchdowns.

''I didn't even know that no one had ever thrown 40 until they told me on the sideline,'' Harris said. ``It feels great, but I'm still focused on finishing this season with another championship.''

On the same night Harris broke his previous mark of 37 touchdown passes, Tampa Plant junior quarterback Aaron Murray broke the state's single-season mark by reaching 51 touchdown passes for this season. The previous record was held by former Plant and current UM freshman Robert Marve.

Harris made history with help from his offensive line, which gave up a pair of sacks, but gave Harris time through most of the game despite a constant pass rush.

Northwestern's wide receivers hung to several tough catches in double coverage in spite of constant rain that lasted most of the second half.

Senior Kendal Thompkins caught two touchdowns, and Tommy Streeter hauled in the other.

''We just have that great chemistry on the field,'' Harris said. ``Those guys did a great job.''

And despite yielding an early touchdown on the Explorers' first drive, Northwestern's defense contained Columbus' potent backfield of 1,000-yard rushers Jaren Jones and Jakhari Gore. Senior Sean Spence intercepted two passes and cornerback Steve Gallon picked off another to disrupt Columbus' offense.

Columbus ran for a combined 155 yards, but Gore and Jones were held to 44 yards each.

''We faced a similar situation back in the championship year of 1998 when Bradenton Southeast had a pair of 1,000 yard backs,'' Northwestern coach Billy Rolle said. ``Our plan was to get about three stops early and score off of that.''

Jones scored a touchdown from two yards out that was set up by a 15 and 17-yard runs by Gore. This followed Harris' 16-yard touchdown strike to Johnson on Northwestern's first offensive play -- a score set up by Spence's first interception.

Northwestern took the lead back by converting a 4th-and-2 at the Columbus 3-yard line. Thompkins stretched out and caught a quick pass from Harris a foot ahead of the goal line.

So yup, the U is about to be pretty good for years to come with these kids coming in
 9 years ago '06        #2974
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
if mccray leaves it wont matter

sean spence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
 9 years ago '05        #2975
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3804 3804
there's always next year..no bowling
 9 years ago '07        #2976
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
thank god this season is over......lets just take a break and wait for spring ball with the new young guns
 9 years ago '06        #2977
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
Could Northwestern HS beat this year Miami Canes???
 9 years ago '04        #2978
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,029 | Props total: 2228 2228
 P. Dedos said:
if mccray leaves it wont matter

sean spence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
McCray would fit our Will spot well so I hope he goes O & B. I like Buchanan a lot as well. sh*t y'all got a lot of nice defensive commits. I heard PJ was at the Swamp, hopefully he realizes where real college football lives and breathes.
 9 years ago '04        #2979
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
McCray would fit our Will spot well so I hope he goes O & B. I like Buchanan a lot as well. sh*t y'all got a lot of nice defensive commits. I heard PJ was at the Swamp, hopefully he realizes where real college football lives and breathes.
get your gay a.ss obnoxious sh*t outta here, it's sickening as hell. :finger:

On other news, hell yeah i'm glad this season is over. The sh*t was sickening to see how these seniors were complete garbage and how we're paying the price thanks to Coker's recruits and fu*k ups of the past 3 years.

Now we about to get all these new kids with winning attitudes and spring ball will get started. I know Shannon and his crew will steal a few more players from other programs, Brandon Marti, a two star athlete just decommited from wisconsin and now he about to put on that green/orange jersey on. We will for sure get more defensive players, especially LBs and that's the depth of our class coming in. Another thing we need is receivers; if we can get 3 or 4 more solid guys on that position that would be good. Shannon needs to lock up more south florida players such as those other two kids from the NWestern that haven't commited yet such as Streeter who i believe will end up being a Cane and Benjamin Jones...

Finally the kyle Wright era is over and so is the Kirby Freeman cuz my n*ggas Robert Marve and Jacory Harris are taking over college football by storm next season and sh*t...even that QB from Texas might even make a push at the starting position as well and also homeboy from Virginia as well... Aldarius Johnson will ball out and that bum a.ss Sam Shields is out as well. Davon Johnson will make garbage a.ss Lance leggett get his a.ss to the bench as well. Whole bunch of underachievers.... and our D-Line will get much much more improvement with Forston coming in as a freshman. I dunno if we finna end up with Patrick Johnson... that n*gga has really been acting suspect with his commitment and if we get him, good, if not then oh well fu*k that n*gga then.

Graig Cooper should be one of the most electrifying RBs next season, no doubt and that backfield should look much better cuz baby J and McNeal are gonna get their yards as well.
 9 years ago '04        #2980
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:

Aldarius Johnson will ball out and that bum a.ss Sam Shields is out as well. Davon Johnson will make garbage a.ss Lance leggett get his a.ss to the bench as well. Whole bunch of underachievers.... and our D-Line will get much much more improvement with Forston coming in as a freshman. I dunno if we finna end up with Patrick Johnson... that n*gga has really been acting suspect with his commitment and if we get him, good, if not then oh well fu*k that n*gga then.

Graig Cooper should be one of the most electrifying RBs next season, no doubt and that backfield should look much better cuz baby J and McNeal are gonna get their yards as well.
leggett's a senior, he's gone anyway (good riddance)

patrick johnson released a statement saying he'd be enrolling at UM for january classes, we'll see if that's true

cooper and baby j both need to hit the weights and bulk up for next year
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
175 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
80 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
188 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy