Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
217 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #SPN: Zashia Santiago
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #2841
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,683 | Props total: 12216 12216
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHYYYYYYYYYYYT

TRAVIS BENJAMIN HAS A MESSAGE FOR JANORIS JENKINS!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

TAKE DAT U DIRTBALL GATOR

:finger:

Last edited by DEDOS; 11-10-2007 at 09:19 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #2842
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^^ hahahahaha
 9 years ago '05        #2843
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
bwahahahah ^^^^^^^
 11-10-2007, 12:22 PM         #2844
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The game will be on ESPN2 tonight...
 9 years ago '04        #2845
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
Seems to me as if Janoris played the better game last night, his team won and he held Benjamin to 3 catches for 25 yards and 2 TD's. I for one am really looking forward to Janoris helping to solidify our secondary here in the future. Janoris also had a better offensive game than Benjamin did.
 9 years ago '06        #2846
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,683 | Props total: 12216 12216
 1000bluntz said:
Seems to me as if Janoris played the better game last night, his team won and he held Benjamin to 3 catches for 25 yards and 2 TD's. I for one am really looking forward to Janoris helping to solidify our secondary here in the future. Janoris also had a better offensive game than Benjamin did.
ya janoris clearly proved that he was the best player out there on the feild, im just glad travis threw up the U on two diffrent occasions cuz most likely hes gonan commit to us, that hopkins commit had me worried that we were out of the running of streeter and benjamin

9 years ago '07        #2847
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Damn, we got a ton of receivers comin in
 9 years ago '04        #2848
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,797 | Props total: 1400 1400
 1000bluntz said:
Janoris is a baller. no doubt a bout it. TB3 is as well. it just looks like JJ won the majority of the battle.

although i heard TB3 did pull in a one handed randy moss type catch on JJ.

but anyways...heard its not truly over for his JJ
 9 years ago '04        #2849
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
Kendall Thompkins
WR | 5'10" 170

Hometown: Miami, FL
School: Miami Northwestern High School
Region: South

Evaluation: Tompkins is one of many top wide receiver prospects on this Miami Northwestern team and he is one of the quicker, more explosive guys as he is undersized compared to his teammates. He brings more of a sudden quickness to this group and is used both inside and outside. He is probably quicker than fast, but is very shifty and hard to handle in the open field. He plays bigger than his listed size in the passing game. However, he does have deceptive speed to get behind defenders down the field in the vertical game. He is very productive in the short and intermediate areas. He has very good short area quickness when getting separation off the line. He can avoid, get off the line and close vs. off corners. He is a natural route runner with good downfield set-up and the ability to separate. He lacks bulk right now, but has a wiry frame. He has natural hands and receiving skills. He is an explosive player in his run after catch ability in open space. Tompkins isn't a jet, but he's competitive and probably overshadowed a bit by Aldarius Johnson and Tommy Streeter. Regardless, he will make his fair share of plays and has upside as a receiver and return man.
 9 years ago '04        #2850
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
Cannon Smith
QB | 6'0" 200

Hometown: Olive Branch, MS
School: Hargrave Military Academy

Evaluation: (Done for Class of 2007) Smith is one of those quarterbacks who is never going to "wow" coaches with physical prowess and he lacks ideal measurables, but he is a tough, scrappy competitor with a live arm. He reminds us of what Doug Flutie might have looked like at this stage, but Flutie had a more fluid release in terms of mechanics. Shows good quick set up and his feet are excellent. Shows the ability to locate 2nd and 3rd receivers, as long as he has window to see. He is a guy that you would probably tag a short "overachiever" with good overall pocket presence and field awareness. He is a solid scrambler that can move around in the pocket and buy second chances and in fact, he has to do this in order to find seams between his offensive line to make the throws that he needs to make. Overall accuracy is solid. He cannot be a drop back QB and sit in the pocket and throw over the o-line, he is too short to see his targets. His arm is strong enough as long as he is on time to make most of the necessary throws between the numbers, but he lacks a great vertical arm. His delivery is quick, but he "cups" the ball and mechanics are a little awkward. Overall, Smith shows great leadership qualities when he's on the field. Shows poise under pressure, the ability to lead his team from behind and he's a proven winner.

Notes: Expected to enroll in January 2008. Decommitted from both Memphis and Mississippi and did not sign in 2007. Transferred from Christian Brothers (Memphis, Tenn.) to Olive Branch (Miss.) for senior year of high school where he threw for 2,400 yards, 27 touchdowns, and seven interceptions... Rushed for 500 yards and seven touchdowns. Birth name is Frederick Buchanon Smith.
 9 years ago '04        #2851
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
Travis Benjamin
WR | 5'11" 146

Hometown: Belle Glade, FL
School: Glades Central High School

Scouts Grade: 80
Position Rank: WR #17
Considering: 1-Miami (FL) , 2-LSU , 3-Auburn , 4-Florida , 5-Florida State

Evaluation: Benjamin is a lightning fast, lean wide receiver that works from the slot and outside and can really stretch the field. He also has game-changing skills as a return man as well. Played on a Glades team last year where he was slightly overshadowed by Deonte Thompson, but should break out in 2007. He can really scoot and is a smooth, fluid athlete that is flexible. He shows exceptional initial burst off the ball and has shifty, sudden explosiveness and after the catch. Reaches top speed in a hurry, can get over the top of defenders and is a big play threat vertically. Is dangerous on underneath screens and end-arounds as he can make people miss and when he gets a seam, he can take it to the house. He has some flash and exciting quickness in the open field. Works the underneath routes well, finds soft spots and if defenders aren't in position, he can turn a short play into a long gain. He isn't overly physical right now and needs to add bulk and strength to his upper body to handle press coverage. Could get out-muscled if stronger corners get their hands on him at the line. He is the perfect complement to bigger, more physical receivers because he can really provide a spark. Benjamin has a chance to develop into a big-time playmaker at the next level. With coaching and added weight, he has a real high ceiling.

Notes: 2006: Class 3A second team all-state selection...
 9 years ago '05        #2852
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
man, am i glad im not a hurricane
 9 years ago '04        #2853
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
we're a bunch of bi*ches...we suck...etc.

i have lost desire.

there are only a few things that are given in life for me

1. Family
2. Miami Hurricane Football

and im losing both.
 9 years ago '07        #2854
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
lets admit it, this years over.....but based on the recruiting class, we gonna have a bright future
 9 years ago '04        #2855
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Now that i think about it...its very fitting that we are leaving the OB.

this program isnt where it use to be, we are not a premier program right now, we are mid-level on our best day.

these players dont deserve to share the mystique that the past greats gave blood sweat and tears for.

its the end of a era, and the program is buried alive...now its time to start digging our way out next year
 9 years ago '07        #2856
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Now that i think about it...its very fitting that we are leaving the OB.

this program isnt where it use to be, we are not a premier program right now, we are mid-level on our best day.

these players dont deserve to share the mystique that the past greats gave blood sweat and tears for.

its the end of a era, and the program is buried alive...now its time to start digging our way out next year
exactly, the seniors on this team dont deserve to be mentioned with the past miami greats....this senior class is absolutely dreadful:finger:
 9 years ago '05        #2857
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
:thumbsdow:thumbsdow
 9 years ago '04        #2858
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
exactly, the seniors on this team dont deserve to be mentioned with the past miami greats....this senior class is absolutely dreadful:finger:
i swear to god i wanted to go through the TV and choke lance leggett(pus*y) for having that pass bounce off his hands and get picked off.

same for Mabry.(you fat a.ss cow looking motherf*cker)

and Kyle Wright.(stupid...youre just stupid)

and Spencer Adkins(youre stupid too..how many times can you leave the TE uncovered over and over and over), Willie Cooper(Slow as molasses), DVD(tackle somebody motherf*cker)

i could keep going but what the motherfu*king point
 9 years ago '05        #2859
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
^^ dont worry kyle wright will be gone after this year, and it'll be a new beggining...hopefully for yall and us....we need to get back to those glory years.
 9 years ago '07        #2860
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 CO Butta said:
^^ dont worry kyle wright will be gone after this year, and it'll be a new beggining...hopefully for yall and us....we need to get back to those glory years.
glory days ahead...Im telling you. Aint no way Miami and fsu are down for this long, too much talent to stay bad. This is just a sign of how bad the past few years of recruiting (esp qb's) has been but Shannon will right the ship
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
76 comments
2 days ago