Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
15 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #2721
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
Highlights from FSU game

9 years ago '04        #2722
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
October 23, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

There's been plenty of rumor and speculation surrounding Pompano Beach Ely High School DB and Cane commitment Patrick Johnson.

So is he or is he not still a Cane commitment?

"I'm still committed to Miami," he said. "It's still strong."

Of reports that he's opening things up following a visit to LSU last weekend, Johnson says he tells some people that if they keep asking him the same questions over and over again.

"I'm telling some people what they want to hear it's just they keep ragging me about it and they keep asking me the same old questions," he said. "I'm starting not to like (the recruiting process)."

So far he's visited Florida and LSU. He says he'll visit USC Dec. 1 and his final visit will be to Miami.

"I don't know what visit will be in between," he said.

UM defensive backs coach Wesley McGriff is recruiting Johnson. The two spoke last night.

"He's a great all-around guy," Johnson said of McGriff. "He's a straight-up guy. When I talked to him he was just talking about everything with the websites and the commitment and how the recruiting process is going. He knows where my heart is.

"We talked about the Florida State game. The player of that game went to Ely Teraz McCray. I saw bits of it, saw when Teraz forced the fumble and Kirby (Freeman) took them down there for the game-winner."

Johnson is graduating high school Dec. 21 and plans to be at UM in January.

"I think it'll be a huge advantage over other recruits coming in for the 2008 class," Johnson said. "I know the system. By the time school comes around (next year) I'll be a sophomore pretty much and will have a chance to start. I think I have a better chance if I come in early."

His final words?

"Miami has nothing to worry about."
 9 years ago '04        #2723
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
October 23, 2007

Jim Martz, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Miami Northwestern High School WR Tommy Streeter is working on his falsetto.

Ask him who is asking him most about his college decision, and he talks about 7 and 8 year olds who approach him all the time.

Enter the high pitched voice: "`Are you going to go to the U with the rest of the guys?'" Streeter says, imitating a 7 year old's voice. "One parent said their son is 6, and she said `My son was crying in the stands last week, saying `Why are they not putting Streeter in the game?'"

Streeter wasn't in the game because of a shoulder injury that's kept him out of several games.

He hopes to be back soon.

Which will keep the Optimist kids off his back.

"They always ask me where I'm going, everyone asks," Streeter says. "I'm pretty much undecided, have no idea where I want to go."

Coach Tim Walton is recruiting Streeter to UM.

And Walton called the receiver from Tallahassee on Saturday.

"He was asking how everything was going, asking if I was going to be watching the game, that it was a big one," Streeter said. "I was surprised he called from there."

Streeter says the programs recruiting him hardest are Miami, Florida, Boston College and Connecticut.

"I don't think about recruiting too much," Streeter said. "I've been rehabbing (the shoulder), haven't been thinking about college.

"My teammates (including several Cane commitments) always talk about it. Sometimes they make jokes, tell me `This kid, we already know where he's going. He's trying to go to Hawaii.' They'll just throw out a school. But they're like `We need you over at the U, man.' I say I have to do what's best for me. I'm not ready."

Streeter says he likely will know where he's going before Signing Day, but that he "might wait" to announce on that day.

* Streeter attends Turner Tech during the day.

"They have different fields you can study," he said. "I'm studying television production. It's something about television that amazes me, how you have raw footage and how you edit it, make it into your own project. I'm fascinated with that. I like editing.

"I see players on ESPN after their careers are over. I'm interested in that."
 9 years ago '06        #2724
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,716 | Props total: 12263 12263
props famo

PJ tell these clowns what da deal is..

thanks for the free trip and free dome peize!!!!

suckas

:rasta:
 9 years ago '07        #2725
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 Cap Peeler said:
aye fam we need them pics daw

and Bluntz, you know what man... fu*k you and your little gay a.ss university of florida.

I had to get that off my chest...

For real, this is the canes thread...take your gator sh*t somewhere else

And PJ is OUR Recruit
 9 years ago '04        #2726
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
@ PJ taking recruiting trips for pus*y and lobster dinners while giving other schools false hope
 9 years ago '06        #2727
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Colin McCarthy named ACC Player of the week

:rasta:
 9 years ago '07        #2728
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
Mccarthy gonna be a all-acc selection next yrea
 9 years ago '05        #2729
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
Just got back from Tallahassee

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Being a Miami fan in Tallahassee was pretty weird. I was staying with friends who went to FSU. This was my first ever FSU game. I just happened to be staying in the best place to party for the game, Indian Village. The last picture is a pic of Indian Village. Good god did I get drunk before that game. So many hot bi*ches. It was definitely a good time. This was the longest college game I've ever been to. Almost 4 hours. FSU fans were talking sh*t the whole game until that final interception. I've never seen a stadium empty so fast. And there were barely any f!ghts. A great overall experience. Go Canes!
 9 years ago '05        #2730
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
ahahah i was at indian village too ^^^ smh athose f*g**ts doing list like we going to a club....i just walked pass those mofos checking the lists
 9 years ago '04        #2731
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
good to see yall were able to support the boys.
i'm tryna score some tickets to the NC State game next week
 9 years ago '05        #2732
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
bouta score the first td - sitting at the um section

[pic - click to view]

still havent punched it in yet

[pic - click to view]

moved to the fsu student section behind the band

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Deeangoe; 10-27-2007 at 02:43 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #2733
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
Yo I probably walked past you. I was right near that section. Indian Village has gotten worse now. They're pissed how trashed the place got this last time. Now they're putting out wristbands and only 50 people per roommate. So gay.
 9 years ago '04        #2734
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
according to the sun sentinel, travis benjamin is "real close" to committing
 9 years ago '06        #2735
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
:wow:
 madness said:
according to the sun sentinel, travis benjamin is "real close" to committing
:wow:
 9 years ago '06        #2736
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
virginia lost to nc state

we control our own destiny now!!!!

one week at a time
 9 years ago '04        #2737
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
virginia lost to nc state

we control our own destiny now!!!!

one week at a time

That's great news. The ACC is pretty much open for everybody and i have a lil feeling that we're gonna beat BC.
 10-27-2007, 08:50 PM         #2738
AHHH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I didn't know BX had the hook up wit the Canes.

what yall think bout the rest of the season. looks like freeman will be starting against nc state and maybe the rest of the season cuz of kyle wrights knee and ankle, and that aint good.
 9 years ago '07        #2739
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
Damn, if we win out, We could potentially go to the Acc championship...and theres a automatic BCS Bid if miami wins that
 9 years ago '04        #2740
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
October 29, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine

Stone Mountain (GA) Stephenson High School CB Ahmed Shakoor continues to be recruited by the Hurricanes.

And he's still waiting on a scholarship offer.

"Coach McGriff is calling me," he said. "A Miami coach is coming to my school. Miami said most likely the offer's going to come. I'm giving them any game tape we have. People have been offering me after they come to my games."

Among those offers: Boston College, North Carolina and Arkansas.

"They all came to my school and offered me," Shakoor said. "Things are coming around. Now I'm going to give love to the people giving love to me. I have to go back and put people in my bracket to set up my visits."

Shakoor lists himself as a very soft Marshall commitment. He says that commitment is because of one coach on the staff there secondary coach Paul Nicols.

"I wish he coached somewhere else," Shakoor said. "He's the best recruiting coach. If he coached at Miami (and Miami offered) I'd be committed to Miami right now."

Shakoor says he thinks his final decision will come down to his visits.

Will Miami get a visit?

"Miami, of course they'll get a visit," Shakoor said. "Coach McGriff, he can coach. Everybody around here tells me about Miami. They say, `Oh man, Miami is lovely.' I've never been there. The closest I've been is Miami International Airport when I went to Jamaica and I saw outside the window. That's the closest I've been. When we landed and I saw the palm trees and everything, that's the closest I've been."

Shakoor says he also plans to visit North Carolina, Boston College and Marshall as well as, possibly, Louisville.

Of where Miami fits into his recruiting picture, Shakoor said, "Right now you see all these offers coming in. If Miami offers they'll sit up high. And then it just depends on when they offer me. I'm not going to be like, `Okay, they better offer me.' I just sent them my transcript, will send them my tape soon. After the tape they'll have everything they want. If they don't offer me by then I guess I better move on. The quicker they offer me the better it is."

So far this season Shakoor has 32 tackles, one interception and 10 pass break-ups.
Home      

most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
176 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kobe A.D. ID (my colorway) Your thoughts......
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy