Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
100 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Kevin Hart claps back at fan about Dave Chappelle
80 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 62
NCAAB UK VS UCLA (GAME THREAD) #BallGang
683 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Big Sean In The Studio Hating On Kendrick New Verse
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #2661
madness 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,757 | Props total: 783 783
@not being able to win without zook's players
 9 years ago '04        #2662
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$15,699 | Props total: 4567 4567
 madness said:
@not being able to win without zook's players
God I can't wait until Miami comes to Gainesville next year, y'all will get straight worked.
 9 years ago '04        #2663
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,874 | Props total: 34 34
i was at the game this afternoon...

i was part of the group that was seated in the second to last row of the stadium... i could almost touch the cluds i was sitting so high

the o-line is str8 garbag, wright is garbage, glen sharpe needs to retire

anyways.... anyone got the Soulja boy - crank that (the U remix) they played at the stadium


its all about the UUUUUUUUU
 9 years ago '05        #2664
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
florida state recruiting class is better than florida right now...just so you know...so i dont know what kida crystal ball your looking in to
 9 years ago '05        #2665
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
E.J. Manuel ***** qb
Nigel Bradham ***** lb
Nigel Carr **** lb
British Footman **** rb
Travis Arnold **** db
C.J. Holton **** db
Moses McCray **** dt
Nick Moody **** lb
Keith Wells **** de
Vincent Williams **** lb
Avis Commack *** wr
Anthony Hill *** dt
Jabaris Little *** te
Terrance Parks *** DB
Toshmon Stevens *** DE
Jermaine Thomas *** rb
 9 years ago '05        #2666
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
gators

Jeremy Brown **** DB
Dee Finley **** DB
Franklin Green *** RB
Will Hill ***** ATH
Janoris Jenkins **** DB
Earl Okine ****DE
Caleb Sturgis **K
Chaz Sutton ****DE
 9 years ago '04        #2667
madness 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,757 | Props total: 783 783
 1000bluntz said:
God I can't wait until Miami comes to Gainesville next year, y'all will get straight worked.
we will see
 9 years ago '04        #2668
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$15,699 | Props total: 4567 4567
 CO Butta said:
florida state recruiting class is better than florida right now...just so you know...so i dont know what kida crystal ball your looking in to
Maybe in numbers. In reality the only player y'all have committed that we even care about is Bradham. Y'all still ain't getting nobody on the OL and Manuel is one of the most overrated QB's in a while, he's been terrible this year and I have no clue why he's so highly rated. He's not even the best player in VA this year.
 9 years ago '06        #2669
DEDOS 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$60,005 | Props total: 17241 17241
dammit mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 9 years ago '05        #2670
Junior G 112 heat pts112
space
space
space
$52,643 | Props total: 5233 5233
 1000bluntz said:
Maybe in numbers. In reality the only player y'all have committed that we even care about is Bradham. Y'all still ain't getting nobody on the OL and Manuel is one of the most overrated QB's in a while, he's been terrible this year and I have no clue why he's so highly rated. He's not even the best player in VA this year.

he's on one of the worst teams in the nation terrible recievers, oline, hb'sn

he's the team
 9 years ago '04        #2671
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$15,699 | Props total: 4567 4567
 Junior G said:
he's on one of the worst teams in the nation terrible recievers, oline, hb'sn

he's the team
Well the team sucks so that doesn't say much for him then.
 9 years ago '06        #2672
Xaiv 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$4,112 | Props total: 1731 1731
Cmon bluntz you are one of the few reasonable gator posters on here, but you know damn well Urban would love to have Vince Williams,Moses McCray,Nigel Carr or even Jermaine Thomas. So I'm sure he would 'care' about losing out on those guys. All three teams are having great classes so far especially Miami.

I'm just glad FSU is starting to look in state first and foremost again. Too many times they've let ballers go to other schools in different states You gotta lock up your terroritory before you do anything.


Last edited by Xaiv; 10-14-2007 at 04:00 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #2673
Junior G 112 heat pts112
space
space
space
$52,643 | Props total: 5233 5233
 1000bluntz said:
Well the team sucks so that doesn't say much for him then.
he grew up there, why would he change schools to go play hs football? it's not his fault hes that good in a terrible football area...

hs recruiting
 9 years ago '04        #2674
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$15,699 | Props total: 4567 4567
 Xaiv said:
Cmon bluntz you are one of the few reasonable gator posters on here, but you know damn well Urban would love to have Vince Williams,Moses McCray,Nigel Carr or even Jermaine Thomas. So I'm sure he would 'care' about losing out on those guys. All three teams are having great classes so far especially Miami.

I'm just glad FSU is starting to look in state first and foremost again. Too many times they've let ballers go to other schools in different states You gotta lock up your terroritory before you do anything.
I forgot about McCray, we'd like to get him, too. Honestly though outside of him and Bradham I don't think the Gators are that sad about anybody else FSU might get. Meyer and his staff do a great job of recruiting out of state and they only go after the best players, we'll get ours even if some of them aren't from Florida.


Last edited by 1000bluntz; 10-14-2007 at 05:28 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #2675
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 14 14
Just give it a little time before that infamous '04 class is outta Miami. Then coach Shannon can bring in legit players that can play ball.

at sayin florida doesnt want any of FSU's top recruits and that miami's future is dim
 9 years ago '04        #2676
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,874 | Props total: 34 34
take this fsu/uf sh*t to yall team threads...


all this sh*t getting deleted
 9 years ago '05        #2677
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,931 | Props total: 346 346
 Junior G said:
he grew up there, why would he change schools to go play hs football? it's not his fault hes that good in a terrible football area...

hs recruiting
correction...manuel tryed to transfer to Phoebus, they won states with a sophomore as their qb and bouta win this yr again ... so they politely said no thank you were set in the qb position
 9 years ago '07        #2678
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 14 14
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
take this fsu/uf sh*t to yall team threads...


all this sh*t getting deleted


for real..this is the HURRICANES thread...not the UF/FSU thread
 9 years ago '06        #2679
DEDOS 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$60,005 | Props total: 17241 17241
i thought travis benjamin was gonna commit on saturday :banghead:
 9 years ago '04        #2680
madness 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,757 | Props total: 783 783
the fu*k is up with baby j? he doesnt look like he's running as hard as he was last year. he better quit loafing, shawnbrey mcneal looks like he's gonna be special.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
135 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside So There's a New Trendy Bra
97 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Houston Girls Love The Way It Goes Down
22 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
New Rolex released at Basel
37 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Kirby with human feet is hilarious.
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Mar 23 - 1 in 3 Americans can't come up with $2,000—here's how much you should..
104 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside "We Will Remotely Wipe hundreds of millions of Apple iPhones Unless Ap..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy