Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Gamestop offered him $8.62 for 17 games 2 controllers and a Ps4 Pro
39 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cam responds
216 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Mase In Studio Video Recording 'The Oracle' Cam'ron Diss (Engineer Vibi..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Blind date: She wants to meet at the gym and get Chipotle after... what do?
71 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #2621
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
man, am i glad im not a hurricane
 10 years ago '04        #2622
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,841 | Props total: 4118 4118
we're a bunch of bi*ches...we suck...etc.

i have lost desire.

there are only a few things that are given in life for me

1. Family
2. Miami Hurricane Football

and im losing both.
 10 years ago '07        #2623
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
lets admit it, this years over.....but based on the recruiting class, we gonna have a bright future
 10 years ago '04        #2624
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Now that i think about it...its very fitting that we are leaving the OB.

this program isnt where it use to be, we are not a premier program right now, we are mid-level on our best day.

these players dont deserve to share the mystique that the past greats gave blood sweat and tears for.

its the end of a era, and the program is buried alive...now its time to start digging our way out next year
 10 years ago '07        #2625
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Now that i think about it...its very fitting that we are leaving the OB.

this program isnt where it use to be, we are not a premier program right now, we are mid-level on our best day.

these players dont deserve to share the mystique that the past greats gave blood sweat and tears for.

its the end of a era, and the program is buried alive...now its time to start digging our way out next year
exactly, the seniors on this team dont deserve to be mentioned with the past miami greats....this senior class is absolutely dreadful:finger:
 10 years ago '05        #2626
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
:thumbsdow:thumbsdow
 10 years ago '04        #2627
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
exactly, the seniors on this team dont deserve to be mentioned with the past miami greats....this senior class is absolutely dreadful:finger:
i swear to god i wanted to go through the TV and choke lance leggett(pus*y) for having that pass bounce off his hands and get picked off.

same for Mabry.(you fat a.ss cow looking motherf*cker)

and Kyle Wright.(stupid...youre just stupid)

and Spencer Adkins(youre stupid too..how many times can you leave the TE uncovered over and over and over), Willie Cooper(Slow as molasses), DVD(tackle somebody motherf*cker)

i could keep going but what the motherfu*king point
 10 years ago '05        #2628
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
^^ dont worry kyle wright will be gone after this year, and it'll be a new beggining...hopefully for yall and us....we need to get back to those glory years.
 10 years ago '07        #2629
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 CO Butta said:
^^ dont worry kyle wright will be gone after this year, and it'll be a new beggining...hopefully for yall and us....we need to get back to those glory years.
glory days ahead...Im telling you. Aint no way Miami and fsu are down for this long, too much talent to stay bad. This is just a sign of how bad the past few years of recruiting (esp qb's) has been but Shannon will right the ship
 10 years ago '05        #2630
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
^^ he might not be around to right it
 10 years ago '04        #2631
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 2776 2776
the team quit in the 2nd quarter
after the mccarthy fumble was called back, the game was over
only reason i can tolerate this pathetic sh*t is because of the bright future that's coming up

but i felt bad for all the old-timers who came to see the program they help build go up in flames for the last time
 10 years ago '06        #2632
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,267 | Props total: 2173 2173
Man I'm not even a U fan but that sh*t was sad to see them go out like that. The only thing you can really blame Randy for was not having his players mentally ready. They didn't look prepared out of the gates.

SMH at Lance Leggett dude is a huge bust, Kyle Wright is bad but his WRs beside Jenkins do nothing to help him and then you got Chavez Grant and the other defensive players quiting it was so obvious sh*t had me heated watching Grant not play hard and half a.ss it out there.

The schedule is going to be tough next year @UF,@TAMU,@UVa. But patience is key. Miami will see better days
 10 years ago '07        #2633
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
u really gotta question this coaching staff and wonder wtf is lance legget a.ss still doing in the game, do they not get the point that this guy hurts us rather than help us and lmao willie cooper still seeing the feild too, he gets shytted on every fu*king game

thank goodness there both seniors and along with some other seniors leaving next year it will only help our team

i wouldnt be suprised if we lose some recruits over this nonsense

If I were a recruit, I would wanna go to Miami even more cus you have a better shot of playing with such bad upperclassmen
 11-11-2007, 04:26 PM         #2634
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have nothing to say so instead of bi*ching I'll just keep it quiet..

Well two things . One recruits won't care because of the Freshman that are playing right now, they know they will get burn. Secondly Shannon needs to learn theres a difference between Emotion and over celebrating.. And hes taking away all the emotion..
 10 years ago '04        #2635
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,270 | Props total: 11227 11227
The thing I don't understand is why any kid would even consider Miami at this point. To lose that badly against a team that really isn't anything special whatsoever in what is supposed to be a big time send off for the OB is fu*king pathetic and to give up is even worse. Playing in front of a stadium full of half empty seats is not a good look and I doubt it'll ever change. Hopefully yesterday's performance cemented Patchan as a Gator, we need some gifted OT in the worst way.
 10 years ago '04        #2636
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
The thing I don't understand is why any kid would even consider Miami at this point.
because they are smart kids. and the majority are local kids who bleed orange and green.

we'll purge the Roster this off-season and then we actually have a competent QB playing in Marve.

we'll be fine.
 10 years ago '05        #2637
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,045 | Props total: 641 641
we werent even this bad in probation.....only good thing about yesterday was halftime when the ex canes came out and when booooed the hell outta donna shala fu*king bi*ch
 10 years ago '04        #2638
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,270 | Props total: 11227 11227
 C.R.I.P. said:
because they are smart kids. and the majority are local kids who bleed orange and green.

we'll purge the Roster this off-season and then we actually have a competent QB playing in Marve.

we'll be fine.
I don't buy that Marve will be some incredible savior one bit. Plus I think while Shannon is a real good guy and everything that he has no idea how to be a head coach. Nix needs to just go far away for y'all in the worst way.
 11-11-2007, 06:14 PM         #2639
Sh0wty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Heart.. No Emotion..
 10 years ago '07        #2640
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
The thing I don't understand is why any kid would even consider Miami at this point. To lose that badly against a team that really isn't anything special whatsoever in what is supposed to be a big time send off for the OB is fu*king pathetic and to give up is even worse. Playing in front of a stadium full of half empty seats is not a good look and I doubt it'll ever change. Hopefully yesterday's performance cemented Patchan as a Gator, we need some gifted OT in the worst way.
Maybe cus miami has 5 championships and that the majority of floridas high school talent is from dade-county and feeds into Miami:rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Have Found The Marshmallow For My Sweet Potato Pie
28 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
79 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Australian but lives in L.A.
28 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Of all the niggas in cinema who should’ve never died at the end of a movie/wan..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
323 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ralph Lauren 40% Off Items $125 And Better, One Day Sale Only !!!!
12 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Tekashi69 First show in NYC (Sold Out Venue)
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
39 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy