Image(s) inside Snoops reaction when Jay Z wrote “Still Dre”😎
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lame Ass Nigga Joins a NY Crip Gang
369 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #2521
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 2746 2746
good to see yall were able to support the boys.
i'm tryna score some tickets to the NC State game next week
 10 years ago '05        #2522
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,042 | Props total: 639 639
bouta score the first td - sitting at the um section

[pic - click to view]

still havent punched it in yet

[pic - click to view]

moved to the fsu student section behind the band

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Deeangoe; 10-27-2007 at 02:43 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #2523
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 5 5
Yo I probably walked past you. I was right near that section. Indian Village has gotten worse now. They're pissed how trashed the place got this last time. Now they're putting out wristbands and only 50 people per roommate. So gay.
 10 years ago '04        #2524
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
according to the sun sentinel, travis benjamin is "real close" to committing
 10 years ago '04        #2525
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos said:
virginia lost to nc state

we control our own destiny now!!!!

one week at a time

That's great news. The ACC is pretty much open for everybody and i have a lil feeling that we're gonna beat BC.
 10-27-2007, 08:50 PM         #2526
AHHH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I didn't know BX had the hook up wit the Canes.

what yall think bout the rest of the season. looks like freeman will be starting against nc state and maybe the rest of the season cuz of kyle wrights knee and ankle, and that aint good.
 10 years ago '07        #2527
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Damn, if we win out, We could potentially go to the Acc championship...and theres a automatic BCS Bid if miami wins that
 10 years ago '04        #2528
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
October 29, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Stone Mountain (GA) Stephenson High School CB Ahmed Shakoor continues to be recruited by the Hurricanes.

And he's still waiting on a scholarship offer.

"Coach McGriff is calling me," he said. "A Miami coach is coming to my school. Miami said most likely the offer's going to come. I'm giving them any game tape we have. People have been offering me after they come to my games."

Among those offers: Boston College, North Carolina and Arkansas.

"They all came to my school and offered me," Shakoor said. "Things are coming around. Now I'm going to give love to the people giving love to me. I have to go back and put people in my bracket to set up my visits."

Shakoor lists himself as a very soft Marshall commitment. He says that commitment is because of one coach on the staff there – secondary coach Paul Nicols.

"I wish he coached somewhere else," Shakoor said. "He's the best recruiting coach. If he coached at Miami (and Miami offered) I'd be committed to Miami right now."

Shakoor says he thinks his final decision will come down to his visits.

Will Miami get a visit?

"Miami, of course they'll get a visit," Shakoor said. "Coach McGriff, he can coach. Everybody around here tells me about Miami. They say, `Oh man, Miami is lovely.' I've never been there. The closest I've been is Miami International Airport when I went to Jamaica and I saw outside the window. That's the closest I've been. When we landed and I saw the palm trees and everything, that's the closest I've been."

Shakoor says he also plans to visit North Carolina, Boston College and Marshall as well as, possibly, Louisville.

Of where Miami fits into his recruiting picture, Shakoor said, "Right now you see all these offers coming in. If Miami offers they'll sit up high. And then it just depends on when they offer me. I'm not going to be like, `Okay, they better offer me.' I just sent them my transcript, will send them my tape soon. After the tape they'll have everything they want. If they don't offer me by then I guess I better move on. The quicker they offer me the better it is."

So far this season Shakoor has 32 tackles, one interception and 10 pass break-ups.
 10 years ago '04        #2529
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
October 29, 2007

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Miami Booker T Washington High School WR and Cane commitment Davon Johnson says the Florida Gators are "coming on hard."

"They send me a lot of letters comparing me to Percy Harvin, explaining it could be me next year like him," Johnson said.

Johnson also says "South Carolina is coming into the picture."

"Their coach stopped by the school this past week," Johnson said. "They offered me a scholarship back in May."

Johnson also says he'll take a visit to USF in December or January.

The level of his Miami commitment?

"90 percent," he says.

Johnson says he sees an immediate need for a player of his caliber to come in and make an impact for the Canes.

"At receiver Miami has little depth, not a lot of playmakers," he said. "So you don't throw the ball a lot because there's not a lot of playmakers around. I'll set my goals high and try to contribute to the team as a freshman."

Johnson says he's enjoying all the attention he's getting in the recruiting process.

"It's going well," he said. "I'm blessed to be recruited like this. I'm really enjoying it."
 10 years ago '07        #2530
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
good stuff cap
 10 years ago '04        #2531
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
October 29, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine

Talk about it in The Storm Center

When Hurricane coaches offered Jacksonville (FL) Forrest High School OL Byran Jones four days ago, he had only five other offers: Western Kentucky, FIU, UCF, Minnesota and East Carolina.

"I was surprised Miami offered," Jones said.

And happy.

Jones now says UM is his clear frontrunner.

"They're way ahead," Jones said. "I expect to be a Hurricane.

"I like their academics, the football program – the tradition there I want to be a part of."

Jones says No. 2 on his list behind Miami is Florida – the Gators are recruiting him but have yet to offer. No. 3 on his list is Central Florida.

It's not hard to see why Jones plans to be heading to Coral Gables. In his bedroom is a picture of the Michael Irvin-era Hurricane team.

"I'm a Hurricane fan," Jones said. "Growing up my uncles were all rooting for Florida and Florida State. I wanted to be different. I saw the Hurricanes on TV, liked how explosive they are."

Jones says he will be a guard or center in college. He's playing guard this season and says he's "learning to play center."

He says he compares himself to NFL lineman Jeff Saturday.

"He's smart, works hard," Jones said. "I'm trying to be like him."

The 6-foot-3 Jones certainly works hard. He dropped 30 pounds from his junior season, now weighing in at a toned 300 pounds.

"I changed the way I was eating, no fried foods, no soda, no French fries," Jones said.

Jones says he will take his official visit to UM in January. He's being recruited by Clint Hurtt.

"He's cool, a great guy," Jones said.

Jones's high school coach, Dennis Clemons, says of the lineman that "He's a very good run blocker. He's a very gifted kid, is extremely strong, benches close to 450."

Jones plays both ways in high school, and one of his offers – from Minnesota – is as a defensive lineman.

Jones transferred to Forrest High in ninth grade from Jacksonville Episcopal High School.

"At first all we saw was the size," Clemons said. "We're not used to having linemen that size at our school. You could see he's a kid that could be molded. He's come miles from where he was a sophomore, wasn't that good a linemen. You saw the improvement that came in his junior year. Right now he's no doubt the best offensive line since I've been here."

Clemons has been coaching at Forrest High for eight years.
 10 years ago '05        #2532
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,042 | Props total: 639 639
ne one know where i can buy a TH"U"GS tshirt....i saw ppl in tally wearing it and im wondering where i can cop
 10 years ago '04        #2533
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
I don't know if you guys have heard this but it looks like Doug Wiggins was dismissed from the team after he got in a f!ght with another teammate and was just plain frustrated and walked off the field and what not. I don't think he's on the roster anymore by the way.

I heard this on the CaneSport.com message boards by the way.
 10-31-2007, 11:43 AM         #2534
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf not Wiggins... Thats my n*gga for real. Hes gonna be a lock down corner
 10 years ago '04        #2535
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Supposedly Wiggins was lazy as fu*k in practice and was outta shape and wasn't really following Shannon's sh*t. And got pissed becuz he wasn't being given any playing time at all.
 10 years ago '04        #2536
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
 10-31-2007, 03:49 PM         #2537
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its fu*ked up he wasn't given any playing time. Kid came in as one of the top corners in the country. I understand what Shannon wants to do but I think he needs to understand its a different college scene then when he was playing. Kids don't come in as top prospect and not get playing time its not like it use to be. Esp with DVD starting I wonder how he broached the subject with Wiggins
 10 years ago '07        #2538
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
maybe wiggins was being lazy?
 10 years ago '04        #2539
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
yeah, he isnt kicked off the squad.
he's been goin thru some personal problems A.K.A. he's frustrated with lack of PT.
i feel him tho, both he and damien berry should be gettin some burn now, all the juniors and seniors in front of them aint nuthin special.
 10 years ago '04        #2540
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
apparently we're interested in Lawrence Taylor's son, a DL/LB from Miami Krop
Home      

most viewed right now
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
147 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Why You Shouldn't Fly on Spirit Airlines
49 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
mario shoots a nice one
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Shots Fired: Blizzard's New Commercial Decimates EA & The Pay To Win Cu..
40 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sylvester Stallone accused of raping 16 yr old girl!
177 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
271 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom And a poom-poom
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Y’all ever seen a thick comedian?
131 comments
2 days ago