Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #2421
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,219 | Props total: 7 7
oh well hype for the next game i dont care who we play and what troubles we going through i am HARD CORE TILL THE DAY I DIE FAN
 9 years ago '05        #2422
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
damn no gametalk or analysis

lol yea who cares about the game

did yall see jacory harris when after he threw that 80yr td pass to tommy streeter....throwing up the U sign...sh*t gave me chills

*edit*
so im reading espn and i read this about the um/fiu recap

"Several fans were ejected, some of them dragged out by police and security guards, for altercations in the Orange Bowl stands. Police on horseback were patrolling the grounds as well."

i was there specifically for the dude being dragged out, police fu*ked him up bad, they dragged his a.ss down the rows, while he was resisting of course, ...dude was like let me go and the a.sswhole cops let him go, he falls flat on his face and dude gets cut up bad, and his face was all cut up from the asphalt, that fire rescue scooter had to come and take him in a stretcher cuz he was just pouring blood... to make matters worse they arrested that dudes mom, becuz she got behind one officer and yelled on his ear and she said "your a fu*king a.sswhole" in which he turned around grabbed the mom and pulled her down by the hair and arrested her on the spot...very fu*ked up , everyone was fu*king boooing the cops and sh*t (this was in the fiu student section)

i musta seen like 10 arrests, of course i was everywhere in the orange bowl, sat in the west endzone, the fiu student section, the um student section...um students were jerks cheering for some other dude being arrested...obviously they immature a.ss aint never been arrested to be cheering something like that

Last edited by Deeangoe; 09-16-2007 at 12:45 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #2423
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
hell yeah, i was more hyped for that northwestern game than for the hurricane game. cant wait til all that talent is in orange & green.

good to see darnell jenkins and leggett show some life yesterday, i thought they died cuz i hadnt heard sh*t from them.

they got a short week to prepare for a tough texas A&M squad, i think we can take 'em at the orange bowl tho
 9 years ago '06        #2424
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11962 11962
damn i wish i could of watched that northwestern game :banghead:

any video of that harris pass and then him throwing up the U dat yall talking about?

9 years ago '05        #2425
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
hell yeah, i was more hyped for that northwestern game than for the hurricane game. cant wait til all that talent is in orange & green.

good to see darnell jenkins and leggett show some life yesterday, i thought they died cuz i hadnt heard sh*t from them.

they got a short week to prepare for a tough texas A&M squad, i think we can take 'em at the orange bowl tho
speaking of dying, where the hell is sam shields, has he even caught a pass this yr .... i hope he doesnt turn into ryan moore 2.0
 9 years ago '04        #2426
1000bluntz 
space
space
$15,025 | Props total: 2224 2224
I heard Davon Johnson is about to switch to UF. Anybody heard anything about this? His step dad is a former Gator in Ben Hanks so I wouldn't doubt that he's considering going to Florida, especially after visiting yesterday for the UT beatdown.
 9 years ago '04        #2427
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,789 | Props total: 1391 1391
 1000bluntz said:
I heard Davon Johnson is about to switch to UF. Anybody heard anything about this? His step dad is a former Gator in Ben Hanks so I wouldn't doubt that he's considering going to Florida, especially after visiting yesterday for the UT beatdown.
maybe. we'll see..im guessing he's just excited from a great trip. im sure he doesnt want to be known as the dade county traitor.

and also i hear we may be receiving a gift from UF as well

keep it cool

Miami Northwestern vs SLC Highlights..of Cane Commits

9 years ago '06        #2428
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
CRIP comes thru again big ups famo
 9 years ago '05        #2429
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 C.R.I.P. said:
and also i hear we may be receiving a gift from UF as well
I aint know what u was talking bout when I saw this post earlier but I think I just heard about what u talking bout here. I came to see if anybody heard anything about it but I guess so. I'll just sit back and see what happens.
 9 years ago '04        #2430
1000bluntz 
space
space
Y'all think DT is going to transfer or something? I doubt that highly considering next year he'll blow up in this offense.
 9 years ago '05        #2431
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
according to other gators...apparently were tryna steal him from uf
 09-17-2007, 01:54 AM         #2432
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:

Yeah I heard this too. Hes wide open now but we all knows its a race between Miami and Florida. I guess he chilled with Tebow and he was telling him a lot about how great it is. Word is even Meyer but the full court press on him. Can't blame him considering how good Florida looked and how mediocre Miami looked.

Anyway sorry I been MIA, but you know with the Patriots, Redsox vs Yanks and work I aint had much time. I'm back though.

Also I heard its two Gators.. But I'm not gonna say in till I hear a little bit more..

Last edited by Hurricane Ra; 09-17-2007 at 01:56 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #2433
1000bluntz 
space
space
I'd be shocked as fu*k if two current Gators opted for Miami, especially considering the run it looks like we are about to go on. If we were to lose anybody than good riddance we have plenty of talent but I have faith in Meyer keeping those guys around, he's talked quite a few high profile guys out of leaving and those certain guys are major contributors right now.
 9 years ago '04        #2434
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
if davon johnson bounces, tommy streeter will commit for sure
 9 years ago '06        #2435
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
damn justin thompson de commited :(

ohh well we have alot of Defensive Tackles in this class as it is but he was a good 1

Last edited by DEDOS; 09-17-2007 at 12:18 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #2436
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
id like to clear the fact that i doubt DT transfers here. although he has questioned his decision previously(at the MNW/GC game) so i mean its not out of the realm of possibility but i seriously doubt it.

as far as Davon Johnson.....Dade County...Booker T Washington....Head Coach Tim Ice Harris who has been friends with Coach Shannon for 20 years......i doubt he leaves
 9 years ago '06        #2437
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 9 years ago '04        #2438
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
big game this thursday fellas....go canes
 9 years ago '06        #2439
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
can some1 hook it up with the new articles appreciate it
 09-18-2007, 08:08 PM         #2440
CaSeOneR305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On the game on thursday....

The University of Miami will play the Texas A&M Aggies for only the second time ever, and the first time since World War II, when the two schools play on Thursday night at the Orange Bowl. The game will be nationally televised on ESPN. This will be only the second meeting ever between the two schools. On Dec. 8, 1944, Texas A&M routed the Hurricanes 70-14 at the Orange Bowl.

^^^:wow:We MUST get some payback. They came to the orange bowl and did THAT?!?!?!? fu*k naw we better stomp they a.ss the hell out of miami. This is another Texas v.s Florida game like NW vs SLC lolol whoever wins gonna be braggin bout their state if they win.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy