70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
154 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #2401
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1402 1402
shout out to the big homie Kevin Everett...Pull through my man
 9 years ago '06        #2402
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,724 | Props total: 12271 12271

hook me up famo!
 09-12-2007, 10:22 AM         #2403
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 12, 2007

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Pompano Beach Ely High School DB and Hurricane commitment Patrick Johnson has been the subject of some rumors that have him possibly leaning away from the Canes.

But he says that's far from the truth.

"I'm happy with the decision I made with Miami," he said. "It's solid."

He says he'll take two visits: Miami and USC.

He already visited USC unofficially over the summer.

What does USC have to do to sway him from the Canes?

"There's nothing they can do," Johnson said. "I'll just enjoy California."

Johnson says he spoke with Cane coaches last week.

"We talked about school and about me coming and playing early," Johnson said. "I talked to coach (Wesley) McGriff, coach (Tim) Walton and coach (Michael) Barrow. I don't think they're worried about me being swayed."

Johnson says he watched the Oklahoma game.

And he says it has him convinced he can not only play right away at UM, but start.

"I watched the game, and on the defensive side I think the corners didn't play to their standards," Johnson said. "I'd have thought they'd play better than that. I think I can play right away at cornerback."

He'll get an early start on that goal.

He says he's all set to graduate early as long as he finishes up his current classes well.

"I'll be at Miami in the spring," he said.

* Johnson was taken off the field in an ambulance at his game this weekend.

But it was nothing serious.

"I caught a terrible body cramp," he said. "They took me off in an ambulance because I couldn't move."
 09-12-2007, 10:23 AM         #2404
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 12, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Delray Beach Atlantic Community High School DB Karnell Hatcher attended UM's season opener unofficially.

"It was nice," Hatcher said. "I talked to coaches, went on the sidelines before the game. I was talking with coach (Wesley) McGriff.

"I went in the locker room afterward, was just talking to my old teammate Orlando (Franklin). He keeps telling me I need to come there, that it's a good place, that he won't steer me wrong."

Hatcher said the visit "helped Miami. A lot of the fans knew me. That was good to know. And I just talked to the players. They told me good things. It helped a lot."

He adds that he won't be taking an official visit to UM or any other Florida schools.

"I can drive anywhere in Florida (for an unofficial visit)," he said.

So far he's set up one official visit, for this weekend at Michigan.

Hatcher says he has no frontrunners, and that he's strongly considering UM, LSU, Michigan, South Carolina, Minnesota, West Virginia, Georgia and Oklahoma.

Of where UM fits in he simply says, "In the top end."

Of Miami's loss to the Sooners, Hatcher said, "It doesn't affect me at all. It just says they need players like me to come in and step up and help them win games."

When should fans expect a final decision from Hatcher?

"On Signing Day," he says.
 9 years ago '07        #2405
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
good stuff ra
 09-13-2007, 05:06 PM         #2406
Excuse My Fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The U Has Produced The Best Nfl Players From Sanatana Moss,Clinton Portis,Ray Lewis,Jonathan Vilma,Jeremy Shockey,Me Lol Keep dis sh*t going

Last edited by Excuse My Fresh; 09-13-2007 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: Misspell
 9 years ago '07        #2407
st21 934 heat pts934
space
space
$46,756 | Props total: 17571 17571

Last edited by st21; 09-13-2007 at 05:11 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #2408
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,126 | Props total: 290 290

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #2409
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 2 2
ed weed
 9 years ago '06        #2410
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
andre johnson, reggie wayne, dj williams, vince wilfork, bryant mckenzie, roscoe parrish, frank gore

i would keep going but i gotta eat dinner

one
 9 years ago '06        #2411
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space

sorry if im getting annoying but can u hook me up again

9 years ago '04        #2412
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
had a dream last nite that FIU beat us 21-17:sick:
 09-14-2007, 10:37 AM         #2413
JayM6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am a die hard canes fan..but i dont think we are going to do much this year...as long as we beat florida state at the doak, im good.....what yalll think?
 9 years ago '04        #2414
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
well our qb situation sucks balls...so theres really not much we can do but that defense is solid and the run game is good too so maybe
 9 years ago '06        #2415
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
yes we did get pounded by a national title contender OKLAHOMA. in one of the toughest away games in the nation with a QB that cant complete a 5 yard pass attempt and our loss wasnt ACC related

but theres no reason to think our season is done yet not by a long shot

personally im not scared of any ACC team on our schedule

9 years ago '04        #2416
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
the ACC is wide open (wake forest won it last year for christ sake's)
if miami can get someone who resembles a QB, they'll be straight

i'm not worried about the defense, after being out on the field the entire day they wore down, not their fault the offense goes 3 and out every drive
 09-14-2007, 11:56 AM         #2417
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:

September 13, 2007

Miami (Fla.) Dr. Michael M. Krop LB Etienne Sabino says he's getting weekly phone calls from 10 to 15 colleges.

"I'm getting a lot of calls a night," he said. "I don't talk to all of them. It's been kind of hectic. I'm taking night school to finish up in December. I talk to them when I can."

A few of the schools Sabino will talk to: Miami, Ohio State and USC.

He's already taken one official visit - to USC two weekends ago.

"That was good, I had a good trip," he said. "The best part was just seeing how the coaches interact with players."

Sabino says he will also take a visit to Ohio State and will take an unofficial visit to Miami.

"I'll go for a game it's right down the street," he said. "Miami is definitely still in the picture. I just have to see where I want to be."

He says what will be most important in the end is "where I feel most comfortable. And I want a good balance of academics and football. But my biggest thing is comfort. I'm trying to get to know the coaches, see what school best fits me."

Sabino says he has no frontrunners and that "I don't have a date for when I'll decide."

* So far this season Krop is 2-0. He had 16 tackles in the first game and blocked a punt in game No. 2.

* Of teammate Travis Howard, who also has a UM offer, Sabino said, "That's my boy. We have talked about going to the same school. But if I feel comfortable somewhere and he doesn't feel as comfortable we'll go our separate ways."
 09-14-2007, 11:57 AM         #2418
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 14, 2007

Booker T. Washington WR and Cane commitment Thearon Collier didn't play last weekend because of a sprained ankle.

But he expects to be back for his team's next game.

While Collier says his Cane commitment is solid, he also says he plans to visit Auburn this weekend.

"I just want to see how their organization is," he said.

Collier said he watched UM's loss to Oklahoma on television.

"I think it helps my chances to play early, to start in the slot next year," he said.

Collier attended UM's opener unofficially.

"It was pretty good," he said. "I was on the sideline (before the game), got to know a few coaches (Randy) Shannon, (Marques) Mosely. They were saying they were glad to see me there."

Collier says he hopes to attend UM with a pair of teammates: Fellow commitment Davon Johnson and cornerback Brandon Harris.

"We talk about playing together at Miami, say what we're gong to do at the next level," Collier said.
 09-14-2007, 11:57 AM         #2419
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 14, 2007

Related Links:
Emmanuel Sourrin bio

Talk about it in The Storm Center

Miami Norland High School CB Emmanuel Sourrin says he is getting UM recruiting mail and is speaking with Cane coaches on a weekly basis.

But he's not sure he's going to get a scholarship offer.

"Coach (Wesley) McGriff tells me that he likes the way I play, that he'll be looking at me real closely," Sourrin said. "I went to the summer camp and performed well."

Sourrin has only one major offer so far from Florida State.

"They offered after I went to their summer camp," the 5-foot-11, 170-pounder with 4.5-second speed said.

He lists other offers from Western Michigan, Middle Tennessee and Troy, among others.

What will happen if the Canes offer?

"I'd go there," Sourrin said. "It's my hometown."

Sourrin had an interception return for a 56-yard touchdown in his first game this season. He also blocked a field goal.

In his game this past weekend he lined up against American's best receiver and didn't allow a reception.
 09-14-2007, 11:58 AM         #2420
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 13, 2007

Homestead High School LB and Cane commitment Marcus Robinson didn't watch the Oklahoma game.

But he, like many others, was surprised at the final score.

"Even though they lost, it's a positive thing for a recruit because I know if I go in and do what I have to do I can be a player (as a freshman)," Robinson said.

Robinson's team has lost its first two games, but he scored in both he returned a fumble for a 30-yard touchdown in the opener, and last game he had a nine-yard touchdown reception.

Robinson says he hasn't spoken to Cane coaches "in a while," but he attended the Marshall game unofficially.

"That was great." Robinson said. "I got there late, didn't get to see the coaches, but I liked the atmosphere. A lot of fans recognized me. They were saying that that's the place to be."

Robinson says he hasn't been speaking with coaches from any schools because of his busy schedule.

"I haven't had time," he said.

Robinson says he will take official visits to Florida and USC at some point.

He remains committed to the Canes.

"It's solid," Robinson said. "I'm just going to check out some other schools."
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
22 hours ago