Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside 'Who Shot Biggie & Tupac' on FoX Right NOW!!!!! *******NEW INFO RE..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This sh-t feels like Teenage Fever
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you donít think America is greatest country, why do you s..
247 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
This nigga make Desiigner look like Socrates
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #2221
madness 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 2433 2433
any realistic fan knows this year is gonna be rocky, next year is when its gonna all come together.

this team is still young and they are gonna go thru some growing pains, this is just a part of the process. i just hope the recruits werent too turned off by this
 09-08-2007, 02:01 PM         #2222
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can deal with a loss when our players aren't as good but when they coaches put them in terrible situation I can't deal with that
 10 years ago '04        #2223
madness 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
yeah i feel u, and its like u always say, we gotta win the big games on national tv....safe to say we havent done that yet
 10 years ago '07        #2224
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
realistical, we can still have a double digit win season and noone would complain about that....
 10 years ago '07        #2225
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
who the hell is this skip>>>ronnie kid
 09-08-2007, 06:06 PM         #2226
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fuk happend to yall
 09-08-2007, 06:30 PM         #2227
CaSeOneR305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man it did seem like we got out coached cuz I have no idea why shannon didnt keep wright in the game..I mean how do you take a player out that got our offense going. IMO wright>freeman and I think he should start the rest of the season. Even with wright though we still would of not won, and I think its because we still need more time on improving our overall offense. @ not being able to score a td and having to settle for FGs. Ohh well as long as we dont repeat this sh*t we should be good.
 10 years ago '04        #2228
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
damn i really thought Kirby was gonna be a good quarterback but this n*gga is plain a.ss... might as well start Kyle for the rest of the season now..
 10 years ago '04        #2229
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,669 | Props total: 3664 3664
 RakimAllahNY said:
I can deal with a loss when our players aren't as good but when they coaches put them in terrible situation I can't deal with that
agreed...we got bi*ched slapped today...i havent watched the game yet though
 10 years ago '05        #2230
stillsouf 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 19 19
peeda rolled
 10 years ago '04        #2231
booie4 
space
space
$5,201 | Props total: 1328 1328
 CaSeOneR305 said:
man it did seem like we got out coached cuz I have no idea why shannon didnt keep wright in the game..I mean how do you take a player out that got our offense going. IMO wright>freeman and I think he should start the rest of the season. Even with wright though we still would of not won, and I think its because we still need more time on improving our overall offense. @ not being able to score a td and having to settle for FGs. Ohh well as long as we dont repeat this sh*t we should be good.
although i always thought Wright>Freeman, before this game, i thought you have to go with the guy who gives the team more upside which was Freeman because he was a Jr, but his performance today was pathetic at best, i think and i honestly believe Shannon believe this year means nothing more than to get young players snaps and for the staff to grow (most is 1st or 2nd year at their positions). until Marve get healthy (hopefully this year) were going to be bad on Offense
 10 years ago '04        #2232
DaYoungDon_251 
space
space
$612 | Props total: 2 2
51 - 13 daaaaaaamn da U got rapped lol!!!!
 10 years ago '07        #2233
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 DaYoungDon_251 said:
51 - 13 daaaaaaamn da U got rapped lol!!!!
learn to spell before you talk trash
 09-10-2007, 10:36 AM         #2234
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Send your prayers to Kevin Everett
 10 years ago '04        #2235
madness 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
shout out to the homie kevin everett, get well soon
 10 years ago '07        #2236
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
hope everett is gonna be aight
 09-10-2007, 03:22 PM         #2237
Sh0wty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K. Everett. Best Wishes to him..

As for the game on Saturday, you guys are failing to see the fact of talent on the field.. OU is a powerhouse compared to what miami has now unfortunately..

Coaches put the players in some bad positions? Maybe SOMETIMES, but the truth is players have to make plays! We dont have that playmaker QB, or WR..

There is alot of work to do, but on the good side.. We will not face a team as good as OU for the rest of the regular season.
 10 years ago '05        #2238
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,006 | Props total: 588 588
prayers out to kevin everett, hate to see this happen to anyone but it hurts more when its someone from the U....
 09-10-2007, 05:43 PM         #2239
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sh0wty said:
K. Everett. Best Wishes to him..

As for the game on Saturday, you guys are failing to see the fact of talent on the field.. OU is a powerhouse compared to what miami has now unfortunately..

Coaches put the players in some bad positions? Maybe SOMETIMES, but the truth is players have to make plays! We dont have that playmaker QB, or WR..

There is alot of work to do, but on the good side.. We will not face a team as good as OU for the rest of the regular season.

Yeah but perfect example.

Single coverage after the DB was roasted for 2 TDs already? How does that make sense, after the first one you shoulda known no one on our team or the country could cover him one on one.

Then there was the open TD's because the CB/Safety left them get behind them.. I mean they had that miscommunication against Marshall and the coaches didn't fix it.

And on offense.. How come you run the option with Kyle Wright but you throw a lot more with Kirby? That annoyed me the most. Its like your in the Red zone with Kyle and your running options with Cooper? James is better Red zone back anyway.
 10 years ago '04        #2240
madness 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
some of shannon's decisions have me perplexed so far

we looked slow as p!ss on saturday....where are the blazers at running back we recruited? lee chambers? shawbrey mcneal? and this just shows what a sh*tty state coker left the program in - guys like lance "i give up on deep balls" leggett and darnell "butterfingers" jenkins wouldnt see the field at any other D-1 program

i hope he's not another butch davis - amazing recruiter, average gameday coach
Home      

most viewed right now
the ig is @hotisraeliarmygirls
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil mama a thot, and she got ass And she gon' fu-k up a bag
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah Badu Has switched sides now
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When u get caught by ur daddy :mjlol:
66 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The truth about the United States, the law... & YOU.
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX ESPN declares GGG P4P #1 after Ward retirement
58 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Another Justice League Charcter Cut By Joss Whedon
27 comments
2 days ago