squad up!

Miami Hurricanes

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
214 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #2651
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$13,230 | Props total: 4266 4266
kyle wright, lance leggett, carlos armour, willie cooper, kirby freeman, charlie jones, darryl sharpton, spencer adkins, romeo davis, glenn cook, tyrone byrd, cyrim wimbs, khalil jones, matt bosher, zampogna, darren daly, & many other..............

Last edited by madness; 11-13-2007 at 02:13 PM..

11 years ago '05        #2652
Junior G 117 heat pts117
space
space
$54,655 | Props total: 8002 8002
If ya'll lose these next 2...say bye to a few recruits

11 years ago '04        #2653
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
November 13, 2007

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Hallandale (Fla) High School WR Frankie Hammond Jr. remains a Florida commitment.

But he says the Hurricanes remain high in his recruiting picture.

"I still am going to visit Miami," he said. "I'll also visit Florida and possibly BC as well."

He's already taken an unofficial visit Ė he was an invited recruit for the NC State game at the Orange Bowl.

"I haven't scheduled the official yet," he said. "Our football team is in the playoffs, we're still playing football. When the season comes to an end I'll make that arrangement."

Hammond remains in regular contact with UM receivers coach Marques Mosely.

"He knows (I'm committed to Florida), but it's a soft verbal so my options are still open," Hammond said. "I tell him my current status, how football is going."

Asked if Florida has a big advantage, Hammond said, "I mean, they have a slight advantage. And the only reason I say that is because they go four wide so the opportunity of receivers getting into the ball game is more likely than at Miami. And academically it's not a bad program at all."

Of how UM's struggles affect him, Hammond said, "It just opened my eyes to see that Miami probably needs playmakers, and I could probably be that person.

"It helps Miami with me because everything seems to be not clicking right. I don't know if they're missing something ... maybe they just need help. It's a developing program. I don't know if next year they'll be national title contenders, but within years to come they'll be back."

What will Hammond look at most closely in the end?

"Academics, athletics, and the need for receivers," he said. "Once I take my visits I'll have a better understanding of what each college is really offering me."

Asked if he's getting flack from some locals about committing to UF, Hammond said, "A lot of people are coming to me and saying Miami will be better than Florida."

11 years ago '04        #2654
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,080 | Props total: 18300 18300
Meyer has the last in-home with Brown because he didn't schedule an official with UF. Hopefully he can show him how much all these other programs ain't sh*t and UF about to reel off a few more titles in the coming years. Who would want to go to Miami to play for a coach that has obviously quit and who the players don't want to play for? Shannon is fu*king inept on the sidelines, I don't care if it is his first year these losses are fu*king inexcusable the way the lose.

11 years ago '04        #2655
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$18,703 | Props total: 6858 6858
 1000bluntz said
Meyer has the last in-home with Brown because he didn't schedule an official with UF. Hopefully he can show him how much all these other programs ain't sh*t and UF about to reel off a few more titles in the coming years. Who would want to go to Miami to play for a coach that has obviously quit and who the players don't want to play for? Shannon is fu*king inept on the sidelines, I don't care if it is his first year these losses are fu*king inexcusable the way the lose.
lol at Shannon "obviously quitting"

and lol at your foolish arrogance

11 years ago '04        #2656
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=P. Dedos;10848519][QUOTE=1000bluntz;10848408]Who would want to go to Miami to play for a coach

well to answer your question, 26 players are gonna wanna play for miami by signing day somewhere around there

:rasta:
31 baby..heard thats the #

11 years ago '04        #2657
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
@ these lame-ass schools praying for miami to lose to have a shot at recruits

dade and broward county are on lock bi*ches, even if miami finishes 5-7 most if not all them n*ggas will still end up in orange and green on february 1st:applause:

11-14-2007, 05:35 PM         #2658
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scout.com

Look at FSU's recruits compared to UM....these n*ggas is comin to FSU...yall got 3 star recruits while we're raking in 5 and 4 star recruits...fall back son. FSU > UM

EJ Manuel my n*gga....NIGEL CARR..JULIO JONES...BRADHAM...n*gga

11 years ago '07        #2659
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Lex Lossis said
scout.com

Look at FSU's recruits compared to UM....these n*ggas is comin to FSU...yall got 3 star recruits while we're raking in 5 and 4 star recruits...fall back son. FSU > UM

EJ Manuel my n*gga....NIGEL CARR..JULIO JONES...BRADHAM...n*gga
dawg, the main website for this sh*t is rivals, but if you wanna bring inother recruiting websites, espn has us at #1

11 years ago '04        #2660
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
Recruits critical of UM
Several football players being recruited heavily by UM sharply criticized Canes players this week. And the Canes don't want to hear it.

On Tuesday, UM players reacted angrily to comments by Seffner Armwood High offensive tackle Matt Patchan, whose father played for UM. But UM oral commitment Marcus Forston of Miami Northwestern and UM target Brandon Harris of Miami Booker T. Washington said in phone interviews that Patchan's comments were dead-on.

Patchan, who attended UM's 48-0 loss to Virginia, told canesport.com that 'there's too many guys that it doesn't bother them that they lost the game. There's too many guys now at the U that [say], `It's OK we lost. Well, what am I going to do tonight?' Like it doesn't mean anything. They need to get rid of those types of guys.''

UM players reacted angrily. ''That insults me a lot,'' tight end Dedrick Epps said. ``It's a false statement. Why would we come to the University of Miami to lose? I didn't hear anybody say what we're going to do tonight. We were hurt.''

Said offensive tackle Jason Fox: ``When someone that's not around your program every day makes judgments about you, it doesn't sit well . . . You take offense. It's unfair.''

Said linebacker Colin McCarthy: ''He doesn't know how we feel. We were all hurt in the locker room. Some may deal with it differently.'' And safety Randy Phillips cracked, ``Evidently, he knows something I don't know from being around here one or two days.''

Coach Randy Shannon, who obviously wants Patchan, said, ``Everyone is entitled to their opinion.''

Forston, a top-rated defensive tackle who attended Saturday's Canes game, said he remains a strong UM commitment, but agrees with Patchan. ''Some guys are not giving full effort,'' Forston said. ``It surprised me. A couple [UM] guys were smiling. I didn't see too much cheering teammates on the sideline. I'm not used to that type of environment.''

Harris, a highly regarded cornerback, was at the OB on Saturday and said Patchan's comments ``are true. Some guys care. Some guys don't. You can sense it. Some are just coasting.''

Harris -- considering UM, Florida and Louisiana State, among others -- said Saturday's UM drubbing ''if anything, would have a positive impact'' on him.

``It lets you know they need players. It's a bad situation.''

UM's Phillips conceded, ``Some guys may not care. I haven't seen it, but evidently it's showing up on the field.''

Patchan, who also told canesport.com that ''half those guys in Miami uniforms shouldn't be there -- they physically don't cut it,'' still is ''absolutely'' considering UM (along with UF and LSU), his father, Matt Sr., said by phone. ``His comments were borne of frustration and his lifelong connection to the team. He's a very passionate kid.''

ē UM freshman defensive back Doug Wiggins (torn hamstring) remains away from the team and won't decide whether to transfer until he meets with Shannon after the season, said Jeff Bertani, his coach at North Miami Beach. Wiggins -- who had a physical confrontation with injured safety Anthony Redd*ck earlier this season -- wants more playing time, but Bertani said there's a bigger source of ''friction'' he wouldn't identify.

11 years ago '04        #2661
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
i hope we end up getting patchan, he seems like a born leader and free-speaker, not giving a fu*k about what ppl think

11-15-2007, 12:48 AM         #2662
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah hes the type of person we need. Plus hes a Cane from blood, that sh*t matters.. But I'm pissed with this Wiggins sh*t, thats my little homie for real and they need to stop fu*king around.. And motherfu*k Redd*ck and all his bullsh*t, I hope Wiggs slapped the sh*t out of him

11 years ago '04        #2663
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
from what i gather, i think wiggins is gonna bounce...luckily we got a couple of studs at CB comin thru

11 years ago '04        #2664
1000bluntz 
space
space
I heard Lerentee McCray was at Gator practice today. He's pretty damn good. Y'all got like 50 LB committed already we need a few more . I hear Buchanan is still a possibility for Florida, I'd rather get him. Man fu*k Miami, these n*ggas Brandon Harris and PJ need to see that UF fu*king needs CB's in the worst way, it'd be nice to steal one of them n*ggas.

11 years ago '04        #2665
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
either buchanon or mccray will end up at UF...not both tho

11-15-2007, 01:10 AM         #2666
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said
from what i gather, i think wiggins is gonna bounce...luckily we got a couple of studs at CB comin thru

Yeah its not about our depth as much as I think this kid will be an impact CB at the college and NFL level. Everyone was jocking him last year and with and PJ coming in with DVD already here we woulda been nice for years

11 years ago '04        #2667
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said
Yeah its not about our depth as much as I think this kid will be an impact CB at the college and NFL level. Everyone was jocking him last year and with and PJ coming in with DVD already here we woulda been nice for years
damn bruh, not even PJ is a rock solid commit yet....i hear daddy is in his ear and doesnt want him at UM

11-15-2007, 01:23 AM         #2668
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I heard that but.. But my fam down there told me Shannon is going to close the deal like he did with Cooper and his family. I do worry about USC, they have so much drawing power right now. Even if its a "down" year for them

11 years ago '04        #2669
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said
Yeah hes the type of person we need. Plus hes a Cane from blood, that sh*t matters.. But I'm pissed with this Wiggins sh*t, thats my little homie for real and they need to stop fu*king around.. And motherfu*k Redd*ck and all his bullsh*t, I hope Wiggs slapped the sh*t out of him
nah..i gotta side with Redd*ck on this.

Redd*ck is a leader. he's tough and he will get on yo a.ss if you slacking (Doug Wiggins)

Wiggins just wasnt tough enough to stick it out here, so he's going to Western Michigan.

11 years ago '04        #2670
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said
is that confirmed or you just cracking on him?
pretty sure somebody said thats what he wrote on his facebook

11 years ago '04        #2671
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said
pretty sure somebody said thats what he wrote on his facebook
yup

his away message:

"Doug Wiggins has DECIDED IMA GO BACK WIT MA n*ggaZ I HOPE THA ZOO READY CUZ IMA TURN DAT bi*ch OUT LOL 09' IS MA YEAR."

the zoo = kalamazoo, michigan

11-15-2007, 11:05 AM         #2672
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naw he was tough enough, its just Shannon isn't coaching very well right now. For all his great recruits his coaching and handling of players has been terrible. Whatever Wiggs will dominate wherever he goes.

I can't wait for the Miami vs BC game

11 years ago '04        #2673
1000bluntz 
space
space
Is it true that Shannon had some recruits go up to current players and say some sh*t like, "Hi, I'm so and so and I'm going to take your position next year?" If that's real that's gotta be one of the most retarded things I've ever heard a coach do. I'm hoping for his sake it's just a rumor I heard.

11 years ago '04        #2674
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said
Is it true that Shannon had some recruits go up to current players and say some sh*t like, "Hi, I'm so and so and I'm going to take your position next year?" If that's real that's gotta be one of the most retarded things I've ever heard a coach do. I'm hoping for his sake it's just a rumor I heard.
who cares what he tells or doesnt tell recruits
all that matters is if they throw on a "U" cap on february 1st

11 years ago '04        #2675
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said
Naw he was tough enough, its just Shannon isn't coaching very well right now. For all his great recruits his coaching and handling of players has been terrible. Whatever Wiggs will dominate wherever he goes.

I can't wait for the Miami vs BC game
im sorry Ra, man, Wiggins just wasnt tough enough.

he didnt want to work hard to get his PT..and then he was slow on top of that.

he just wasnt cut out to be here

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
207 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lawd! Dave Chapelle describes Kanye's 'Manic Episode' at the White House
21 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brittany Renner Is About To Expose Your Favorite Rapper
87 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ / Officer VLAD proves that he is an informant that works with the Police
19 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 My nigga Iím dying 🤣
8 comments
1 hour ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
213 comments
6 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA KEVIN KNOW has to be CARRIED TO LOCKER ROOM after INJURING HIS ANKLE :mjda..
9 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Billy and 6ix9ine officially beefing
6 comments
56 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
4 comments
1 hour ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Got damn royce!!!
52 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That time jim jones got a makeover
35 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 BOX Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship 3
14 comments
58 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
MMA DC says Khabib's crew was about to jump him for man handling Khabib
35 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The fastest way for Disney to recoup the billions they spent on Fox
15 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashanti Concert Canceled After Selling Only 24 Tickets
102 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thicc A$s Jordans
20 comments
6 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Joe budden jay z early 2000s beef
21 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - 75% of women say they would not date men who donít support th..
10 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Rae Curruth Free Monday
18 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Not Even Trying Bruh
36 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Flippa Huxtable
Blaffy
Lonny Breaux
Deuterion
Papi
tokinjohn
FrescoB
dominicanlipz
Mikkelangelo
Cartel-Clipz
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
Blaffy
danneywilliams
TommyD
Sandyy
BlackDynamite
GoldBluded
two-face
dominicanlipz
micropave

most viewed right now
online now  40
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
274 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  35
Oct 19 - the spectrum cable cartel raping its victims for even more money
70 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Netflix Pulls The Plug On ĎLuke Cageí, No Season 3 For Marvelís Harlem Hero
238 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Consummate professional. A true pillar to her craft.
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Steve Harvey Just said the realest sh-t ever!
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about