Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-06-2006, 09:17 AM         #181
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Detroit (MI) Cass Tech DT Joseph Barksdale is getting plenty of recruiting interest from the Hurricanes.

"Coach (John) Palermo is recruiting me, I talk to him once a week," Barksdale said. "We talk a good 10 or 15 minutes. He talks about previous games and the kind of opportunity I would have going in there and being able to play as a freshman. He talks about the academics, the surrounding area.

"He seems to be a really good person."

Helping Palermo and UM's cause: "I have a former teammate that played at Wisconsin back when he coached there," Barksdale said. "He said (Palermo) is a really good coach."

Barksdale says he received a Cane scholarship offer in May.

He says Miami is very much in his recruiting picture but that "I have nothing narrowed down. I'll do it after my official visits."

He says there's a "pretty good" chance he'll take one of those visits to UM, adding, "I like them."

He also plans visits to Ohio State, USC and LSU. He's already visited Notre Dame.

"I'm being recruited by tons of schools," he says.

And they all try to get in his ear.

Barksdale says he begins getting text messages at 6 a.m. and that schools call him until 10 p.m.

The suspense surrounding Barksdale will end with his planned announcement during the Army All-American game.

As for what he's looking for in a college, he says, "Academics, I want a winning tradition. I want a team that will prepare me that develops their players physically and has good fan support. And I want there to be a good social life on campus."
 10 years ago '05        #182
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,917 | Props total: 3 3
Barksdale has been "enjoying" the recruiting process BUT......it's down to either Ohio State, ND, or Michigan.....and the only constant has been Ohio State really.

Throw in that his boy starts at DE for Ohio State, Vernon Gholston, and I think Ohio State ends up with him.

He wont go far from home.
 10 years ago '04        #183
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,785 | Props total: 1381 1381
barksdale is probally at the very bottom of my need/want list.

WR
QB
OL
CB
LB
DL
RB
 10 years ago '05        #184
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,917 | Props total: 3 3
 C.R.I.P. said:
barksdale is probally at the very bottom of my need/want list.

WR
QB
OL
CB
LB
DL
RB
Understandable, and I can see why Miami isn't pressing him that hard. DT is a position of NEED for Ohio State this year......
 10-06-2006, 10:43 AM         #185
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i hope we get wide reciever and O line top recruits

get that O line nice and stacked up from the freshman james boi !!
 10-06-2006, 01:07 PM         #186
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Were gettin so many WR/Athletes in this years recruting class anyway
 10 years ago '04        #187
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
we dont need just "top Recruits" We need guys who want to come in here and work hard and Win, and who posses the heart of an Champion.

we dont need no more 5 star bust we have plenty of those.
 10 years ago '05        #188
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
We have a kid who is going to be good. #83 Sam Shields. Everyone is saying this kid is going to be great. He's looked decent, just dropped some crucial passes, he is however a freshman so he's got plenty of time to get great. We need OL help.
 10 years ago '04        #189
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Shields is gonna be good, he's only dropped that 1 pass against FSU.

We have to find a way to feed our WR's...they are balling this year but dont get the ball enough
 10-07-2006, 04:42 PM         #190
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sam Shields and James are tha truth man... sh*ts serious
 10-07-2006, 07:52 PM         #191
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
October 7, 2006

CaneSport.com Staff

Talk about it in Gary Ferman's War Room
Miami wasn't supposed to have much trouble with 1-3 North Carolina today at the Orange Bowl.

And, in the end, the Canes didn't.

But this was only a 10-7 UM lead with UNC driving close to Miami territory toward the end of the first half. That's when linebacker Jon Beason turned the momentum.

He grabbed a Cam s3xton pass out of the air, UM drove 56 yards for a score and the Canes went on to win, 27-7.

"This was a good win for our football team," coach Larry Coker said. "We got the North Carolina team that we expected, and we put forward our best effort. I told our team I see a lot of things on the field that we can improve on. We are making progress, but we have to be better."

The theme of the week leading up to the North Carolina game: Put four quarters of offense together.

So much for that.

UM's offense struggled through much of the first half with penalties and dropped passes sabotaging drives. The Canes did manage 190 yards in the first half and finished with 324 for the game.

The score that drew the most cheers was a trick-play on which quarterback Kyle Wright lateralled to safety Lovon Ponder, who was lined up at receiver. Ponder then threw a 37-yard scoring pass to Sam Shields. Those were UM's first points of the game.

Ponder said the team has worked on that play since Monday, and that it was the brainchild of offensive coordinator Rich Olson.

"He gave me a hint before the game that it was going to be called," Ponder said. "He said if we had the ball in good field position we'd run the play. He just called `Ponder Diamond' and we ran the play. It felt good to throw it. Actually on the play I was looking backside for Lance [Leggett] to come wide open. But when I looked back Sam was wide open, so I just threw it to him.

"The last time I threw a pass I was 6 years old."

Wright finished hitting on 13 of 21 passes for 143 yards.

Kirby Freeman played the entire fourth quarter and finished hitting on just one of four passes. The completion was for no gain.

Wright said after the game that he was pleased with the offense.

"We are showing signs of improvements in all different areas of the offense," Wright said. "We are getting better blocking protection from the offensive line and wide receivers are getting open a lot more. We have been showing more formations in practice and utilizing them in games."

Javarris James got his second start at tailback, and coming off a 148-yard performance against Houston he had 16 carries for 111 yards. That included an electrifying 62-yard scoring run.

"I've been very fortunate to be around some great backs, and I think Javarris is a lot like Edgerrin," Coker said after the game. "I think he's like his cousin in the way he runs, the way he carries the ball, and it's no surprise to me [that he has consecutive 100-yard games]."

Charlie Jones saw action beginning in the second quarter. He finished with five carries for five yards.

He ran in a one-yard score at the end of the second quarter that put Miami up, 17-7.

The team's leading receiver was tight end Greg Olsen, who broke out of a season-long slump with eight catches for 95 yards.

"I felt really comfortable out there today," Olsen said. "I was able to get a few catches early, which helped.

"The past few weeks I think I was really trying to do too much myself. We have too many good players on this team for one guy to think he has to go out there and do everything. I really didn't go out there and try to do anything special, just let the game come to me."

Wright added, "We have been expecting that from [Olsen] all year. When we got him the ball he made productive plays. He was all over the field and came up big when we needed it."

The UM defense held North Carolina to 244 yards (186 passing).

There were two sacks by Teraz McCray and another by Calais Campbell.

But players say there's plenty of room for improvement.

"Overall I think we did alright," McCray said. "North Carolina completed a couple of pases and had a couple of runs, so there are definitely some things we have to work on."

There was good news on special teams: Jon Peattie made his field goals after missing three consecutive attempts.

Peattie hit on tries from 39 and 40 yards.

"I was happy with Jon Peattie," Coker said. "He kicked the ball extremely well."

Peattie said he just had to relax and make the kicks.

"I think when you play at a place like the University of Miami you put a lot of pressure on yourself," Peattie said. "I know it's frustrating when you aren't doing well, but I think the pressure's good."

This game began with a hard hit that temporarily knocked Wright out of action. The hit came after a Wright completion to Olsen on UM's second offensive play -- Victor Worsley speared Wright in the stomach with his helmet. Kirby Freeman came in and the team had four running plays before Wright returned.

That drive ended with a punt.

The Canes quickly found paydirt on the next drive, which began at the North Carolina 37 after UM's defense forced a punt from the end zone.

The score came on first down with Ponder's pass to Shields. The freshman receiver was called for a celebration penalty at the end of the play when he spun the ball in the end zone.

UM padded its lead in the second quarter thanks to a Ryan Hill 22-yard catch at the UNC 33-yard line. Kareem Taylor leveled him as he caught it, but Hill held on to convert a first-and-19 situation. On the next play a late hit against North Carolina moved Miami to the UNC 18. The drive ended with a 39-yard Peattie field goal after Lance Leggett had a pass bounce off his hands.

With 7:42 remaining in the first half it was 10-0 Canes.

North Carolina answered back on its next drive, with a 15-yard facemask call against Baraka Atkins and 12-yard pass to Jesse Holley setting the team up at the UM 39. Then s3xton found Hakeem Nicks sprinting open over the middle, and the 37-yard pass play set up the Tar Heels at the UM 2. A play later Ronnie McGill sprinted up the middle for a score to cut UM's lead to 10-7.

On North Carolina's next drive the Canes took advantage of Beason's interception to put up more points.

The play set UM up at its own 44 with 1:29 remaining. A 26-yard pass to Olsen got the Canes into field goal range, and three plays later Olsen took another pass to the UNC 10. Wright was forced to scramble on the next play, gaining five yards. Then a screen pass to Charlie Jones was ruled a touchdown on the field, but the play was reviewed and showed he stepped out of bounds at the one-yard line.

With 11 seconds on the clock Jones ran in on the left side untouched.

The halftime score: 17-7 Canes.

With 9:27 left in the third quarter it became a 24-7 game when James burst through the line and outran the defense for a 62-yard score. He shed a tackler near the goal line before plunging in.

It was 24-7 UM.

The Canes drove 33 yards in six plays on its next possession, with the drive set up by a Randy Phillips interception. The drive was culminated by a 40-yard Peattie field goal that gave the Canes a 20-point lead with 2:41 remaining in the third quarter.

That was the final margin of victory.

"Overall we definitely are seeing progress," Coker said. "I think that our attitude is great."

NOTEBOOK

* Brandon Meriweather started at right cornerback opposite Glenn Sharpe, with Ponder taking over at safety along with Kenny Phillips. Meriweather had previously been playing a lot of cornerback in nickel situations.

* Last week several Fire Coker-themed banners were flown over the Orange Bowl. For the North Carolina game that was toned down. But there was one banner that read, "Fire Dee. A Good AD Would Have Fired Coker By Now."

* The team captains for the game were Wright, Anthony Wollschlager, Beason and Meriweather.

* James' 62-yard score was the longest scoring run at Miami since Willis McGahe ran in a 69-yarder against Pittsburgh on Nov. 21, 2002.

* Monroe's 74-yard punt was the longest at Miami since 1979 when Rob Rajsich had a 79-yarder against Kansas.

* Coker said an MRI of Tyrone Moss's knee did not show any damage.

"Thankfully everything is fine," Coker said. "We're hoping that he'll be back and ready to go next week."
 10-07-2006, 08:01 PM         #192
CommonSenseNYC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^

@ this fool reppin' Boston but having NY in his username
 10 years ago '04        #193
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
appreciate it rakim
 10 years ago '05        #194
feardafoot 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 0 0
 uncfan888 said:
have you seen how terrible Carolina's defense is? we're giving up close to 400 yards a game... and we barely beat Furman Saturday should be a cake walk for the Hurricanes
The Carolina defense a.sside from the big run givin up made strides today. The offense has been the consistant problem all year long. Carolinas o-line couldn't block a high school d-line. Ridiculous, bunting has to go, im tired.
 10 years ago '04        #195
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
thanks rakim
 10-08-2006, 10:27 PM         #196
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
October 8, 2006

CaneSport.com Staff

Talk about it in Gary Ferman's War Room
A day after Miami's 27-7 win over North Carolina at the Orange Bowl, coach Larry Coker summed up his thoughts on the game.

"This was a good win for us," Coker said. "North Carolina tends to get cranked up for us. We had to respond. We came up with some big plays when we had to. The run defense, they have two really good backs, we did a good job. They had less than 60 yards in rushing offense. They allowed four sacks the entire season, and we got three yesterday. Their combined record of teams that beat them is 17-3. It was a real good effort. We put a lot of pressure on the quarterback, were close to getting several more sacks. [We had] three turnovers, the two interceptions, one fumble [recovery].

"Jon Peattie, it was nice to see him get back in stride and not just hit field goals, but hit field goals the way he can hit them. He was very powerful with his kicks. He did a nice job. Of course, Javarris James again came through with the big run, the longest touchdown run we've had since 2002. He should have been tackled at the five, but he just ran through the guy. Defensively, Calais Campbell and Glenn Cook really stood out. Calais stands out because of the energy he plays with. We'll have to buy him a new uniform. His uniform is destroyed. The thing is so dirty -- he played, really played hard. Glenn, we asked him to do a lot, he really stepped up for us.

"Kyle Wright was efficient, completing 60 percent of his passes, no interceptions. Certainly we're making progress, getting better. We need to continue to head in that direction. If we do that, we have a chance to have a good football team."

Coker was asked if this is as complete a game as his team's played since last year's win at Virginia Tech.

"I'd say yes, probably so," Coker said. "We did play with a lot of energy for the most part, had some lulls, but all in all a complete game. We're doing a better job on the sideline of guys really into it and into each other in a positive way. It's really encouraging for the team concept."

In injury news, Coker said receiver Darnell Jenkins may need to undergo season-ending knee surgery for a torn PCL.

"That isn't definite yet, but is a possibility," Coker said.

Coker initially was optimistic Jenkins could play despite the injury.

Now Jenkins will look for a medical redshirt if he misses the year.

"He'll have a medical redshirt if they grant it to him, which I'm sure they will," Coker said.

Asked what it potentially means not having Jenkins, Coker said, "We'll miss Darnell Jenkins. He was having a good year for us, was a leader. If he's not with us, you miss a veteran player like that."

Coker also said defensive end Eric Moncur should be available to play in the next week or two.

"He may be back this week, hopefully for Duke," Coker said.

Here's what else Coker was talking about:

Q: How is this team developing as far as an identity?

Coker: We're starting to get a personality. We start this thing, we don't have a personality. Javarris James is here, he's going through orientation. We're starting to develop a personality -- now we have to do the things we're coached to do and the consistency and those type of things.

Q: Campbell had a breakout game.

Coker: He's a sleeping giant -- he is kind of a giant [at 6 foot 8]. He has such an attitude, is such a smart kid. You just knows he's going to get better and better. He was [close] to being a huge difference maker. I'll put it this way: Teams we play, when they see the tape they'll say `We have to do something about this guy.' And, of course, we didn't have Eric Moncur. Eric had been playing as our best defensive end of all of them until he was injured.

Q: What are you doing on run defense that has made you so successful?

Coker: Two things. It's the guys up front, but also with Clint Hurtt and John Palermo, these guys are getting very well coached. You're at the point now, we're in good condition. Guys are strong, can run fast. Now it's the little things that make a difference. That's what we're getting from coach Palermo, coach Hurtt. We're still just scratching the surface of where we can be. The secondary is tackling well, the linebacker play is involved. The guys up front, it starts there.

Q: Who is your top run stuffer on the front line?

Coker: A guy that really played well this last game is Teraz McCray. But Bryan Pata, his play in there has been outstanding. I've been very pleased with him.

Q: Is this team good enough to hang with Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech, especially on offense?

Coker: I don't know that. All we're concerned about now is FIU, to be good enough to play against FIU. As long as we keep getting better I'll be satisfied with that. If that's enough to win, we'll see. But I feel like we can be. I feel fine with that. But we have to keep the pressure on ourselves, our players, keep going in the right direction. Players have bought into this pretty well. We just have to be good enough to play with FIU right now.

Q: On the defensive line, your sacks have come without any blitzes.

Coker: First of all, sometimes coaches get in the comfort zone of you have a few blitzes, make a few plays -- `We have this figured out.' But you have to have a base. If your base is solid, now the blitzes can come off of that. If we are getting the pressure, making the plays without the blitzes, then fine. Let's not put ourselves in such a risk factor.

Q: Is there any specific progress you've seen on offense?

Coker: The thing I saw against North Carolina -- can we pass the ball, protect the passer? We're making progress there. Lance [Leggett] has the drop that would have been a touchdown. To narrow it to a few things, it's confidence as much as anything. Javarris James emerging, that's going to make everything better. The ability to run the football, that's the big thing.

Q: Does Lovon Ponder have a future at quarterback? [laughter]

Coker: We knew he had to do [the trick play] early. If you put [No.] 35 in on offense three games down the road, someone might notice. We thought we could get away with it early. Had he played defense for three quarters and then try to do that, it probably would not have been good. He threw a nice ball. Sam [Shields] made a nice spin [of the ball in the end zone, drawing a penalty flag]. I told one of the coaches `When he comes off, show him where they get the ball and how damaging that [unsportsmanlike penalty] is.' Well, we get a phenomenal kickoff, they get it on the 20. We need to settle the young guy down a little bit.

Q: Talk about your secondary with Brandon Meriweather now playing cornerback and Ponder starting at safety.

Coker: We're trying to get the best players on the field. We feel we're good at safety. For Lovon to be on the sideline and Brandon at safety -- we feel we get Brandon at safety, we have Lovon in the game, Anthony Redd*ck is coming back. It's getting the best players on the field. Nothing against Randy Phillips or Bruce Johnson or anyone else, they've done a good job. But it allows us a little more depth there, a little more maturity. And those guys are still going to play. Randy got a big interception yesterday.

Q: Shifting Meriweather to corner, did that take any convincing for him to want to move?

Coker: He knows corner is more valuable than safety if he wants to play at the next level. He's a smart young man, knows that. There's not many safeties that can play corner. He wants to play, help us win.

Q: The FIU game went to seven overtimes. They're up next for you.

Coker: North Texas does a great job running the football. That tells you a lot about FIU, for them to go on the road and hold up, play that hard for that long. To me that says a lot. You look at their schedule, they could have had a better record than we have as easily as they don't. The only game they lost badly was Arkansas State.
 10-08-2006, 10:28 PM         #197
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Q: What does that do to a team, having no wins like FIU?

Coker: I don't know. Everybody's different. They won't play us like an 0-6 team, I'll put it that way.

Q: What will the atmosphere of this weekend's game be like? Will it be good for the city?

Coker: I hope it is. I want it to be a good atmosphere, a positive atmosphere. I want it to be like a Florida State game from the standpoint both teams play hard, play well, our guys know their guys and shake hands after the game. I want it to be positive. You'd like it to be something to build on and be an ongoing type affair.

Q: You had a couple of quick strike touchdowns. How important is it to get those?

Coker: Time of possession is a little misleading sometimes. Offensively, [quick strikes] is what you have to have. Houston had a great drive against us a week ago, then had a turnover. You have to snap the ball a lot, sometimes bad things can happen. [Quick strikes] are demoralizing to a defense and a great lift to your offense. We threw the pass [by Ponder], it gave us a lot of energy. Javarris' run, they tackled pretty well yesterday. They made some nice plays on him. But the long run was really a lift.

Q: The touchdown before halftime must have hurt UNC's morale.

Coker: You don't want to go into halftime on a downer. That was a huge lift for us. I think they knew they were going to have a tough time against our defense, then we get that. I can't speak for them, but I know it is demoralizing for anyone to go in [on a down note]. Knowing they're not going to score a lot of points on our defense, that's a pretty tough blow.

Q: You've said a lot of times that you don't like to go into halftime on a down note. Where do you get that philosophy from?

Coker: It's something I picked up in my career. Lou Holtz had said that at one time, that you don't want to go in on a negative. Football is such a mental game. You go in up, you just scored, now the defense is jacked. It's a big lift for your football team.

Q: In a five or 10 minute stretch you had a dropped pass, a facemask penalty and a kick out of bounds. How much do you need to stress consistency?

Coker: Consistency has been such a key. It's hard. I told the players this: `It's hard for me, and I know better as a coach, to stay focused on every play.' Sometimes you drift -- `On this play, what are we going to do?' As a coach, you kind of have to do that. But we're trying to really literally focus and win one play at a time. Let's win this play. We do that, the first downs will come, the wins will come. That's the consistency we're hoping to get. We're doing better there. When you do those things and have success, kids tend to buy into it more.

Q: Does that consistency come with a more veteran team?

Coker: I think it does, no doubt about it. [We had] one senior on offense yesterday, a couple on defense. We don't have a veteran team, obviously. It does come with being a more veteran team. We have to become a veteran team. The freshmen now aren't freshmen. They've played five games. They're sophomores now.

Q: What more can you do to get the wide receivers more active?

Coker: They're going to have their opportunities. They're playing hard, giving great effort. [There was] Lance's drop that would have got him in the end zone. He would have scored. Some opportunities are there. We have to take advantage of them. Sometimes the receivers are covered, Greg Olsen gets the ball. I thought the receivers would get the ball more than they did against this team. It didn't happen. We have to be patient and coach them and make sure they know where to go and what to do -- if we do that it will come for them. We'll need to do that to beat some of these teams we're getting ready to play.

Q: Were you expecting more productivity than what you've gotten from Sam Shields?

Coker: No, not really, not from Sam. I was expecting him to have more opportunities than he's had so far, but that's not [Sam's fault]. Sam has been very, very productive. He's not catching many balls right now, but that'll change. That's all in the process.

Q: You got Kirby Freeman some playing time.

Coker: We wanted to get Kirby some time in the first half if we could and throughout the course of the game. We needed to do that, get him some experience.

Q: You'll be heavily favored the next two weeks. Do you keep your starters in longer to keep building, or do you use backups extensively?

Coker: The first thing is we go into the next two games, with FIU next on the list, looking for us to get better as a football team. We want to finish this thing off the way we want to do it. We can't take anybody lightly, anything for granted. We just can't do that. We do that, we'll be in trouble. So to say, `We're going to win these games, now we'll do this, this and this' -- we'll have a plan and would like to play other players, but as we go through this thing we're going to play the best guys that are out there we feel can help us win.

Q: This week what is the list of things you want to improve?

Coker: I want to mention Jon Peattie, Chris Rutledge, Greg Olsen. They raised their levels. Why? It just happened? Greg Olsen is out catching 10,000 balls in ball drills. Chris Rutledge cares, works extremely hard. He's not a starter now, has been demoted, raised his level up. The point I want to make is this: I wonder if everyone on our team decides to raise their level a degree. That would be `How good can we be?' Lance Leggett, he dropped a ball yesterday, but the entire game he played terrific without the football. Those are the things I'll encourage this week. I think guys will listen.

Q: Tailback Charlie Jones' play seems to have declined. He had five carries for five yards.

Coker: They were aggressive on defensive, gave a lot more looks, blitzes, confused us. Their team really played hard. I don't know it's such a mark on Charlie Jones. Javarris had his tough times in the first half, too. It was a pretty tough day for him compared to a week ago.

Q: Javarris James had a lot of patience waiting for the hole to open on that 62-yard touchdown run.

Coker: He's a special freshman, does have poise. The more you see, the more you do, now you can be the type of back you are. Certainly he's a good one. He has poise and presence and patience. With really good backs I've been around, sometimes you stop them, stop them, stop them, then all of a sudden, `Oh, there they go.' The one thing Javarris has, he's consistently made positive yardage.
 10-09-2006, 08:36 AM         #198
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
October 9, 2006

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Demarcus Vandyke bioVideo highlights

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Monsignor Pace High School athlete Demarcus Vandyke is planning to visit Ohio State, possibly for the Michigan game, and will likely also take an official visit to Florida.

He remains committed to Miami, but when asked the chances he'll stick by that, says "I don't know right now."

But he does go on to say "It's a big lead for Miami."

He says he'll take his official visit to UM after his season.

"I talk to Miami coaches every Friday," he said. "We just talk about how life is going, things like that. I talk mostly to coach (Marques) Mosely. He's a great guy, laid-back and straightforward."

If he winds up at Miami, Vandyke says he expects to play wide receiver.

"Most likely I'll play offense at Miami," he said. "(Mosely) said I'm a great route runner and very explosive."

In his team's most recent game, a 22-20 loss to Lakeland Kathleen, Vandyke had three receptions for 65 yards with three tackles and two passes broken up on defense.

* Vandyke stays in regular contact with fellow UM commitment Damien Berry.

"We're friends," Vandyke said. "We talk a lot about how the season is going. We don't really talk about Miami, just how things are going with us."
 10 years ago '04        #199
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Vandyke is more than likely gonna leave...especially when Coker gets fired...but thats an chance im willing to take
 10-09-2006, 09:06 AM         #200
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah im pretty surprised hes talkin like this since he was always about Miami... We will see tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 1 - China To Trump: "Good Luck Bringing Jobs back To U.S."
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
343 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
134 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
154 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy