Sep 18 - Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-26-2006, 12:30 PM         #121
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:

OK. That's just not true. Umm... yeah. Completely false. Bush has plenty of opposition. He has plenty of support from people that stand to gain through supporting him, but that's natural. Very few people that don't stand to gain politically/monetarilly directly through supporting Bush stand behind him.

See, I guess this is where you and I differ. I don't consider Israel's way of life to be a "success". They're doing OK for themselves, but I'm sure life would be much better without the need to f!ght 365 days a year, and have a need for mandatory service. Personally, I don't think that's a life worth living. f!ghting just for the ability to keep f!ghting? Sorry, that's just not for me. I'm not for giving up, but I'm much more for finding a solution to end the f!ghting. Israel does not do this (obviously, neither does the other side). Not since Rabin was k!lled has there been any significant effort to actually stop the f!ghting for good.

k as for number one, name me one prominent intelligent leader who has spoken out against him????

as for number 2, Rabin died in 95, Barak was after him, the most Serious peace talks that have happened between the Israelis and the Palestineans in which israel wanted to give them 98 percent of what was asked for was turned down by the Palestineans, and that was in 2000...
So in actaulity there was a pretty serious effort put forth by the Israelis I guess??? When the Israelis put forth 98 percent in a deal, its not much of a deal now, is it??? Please do me a favor and dont catigorize the Israelis in the same ballpark as any muslim country surrounding them, you might have done well in English class, but you gotta pay attention in History next time...

Israel has not put forth much effort is my favorite comment ever, For every war they have won, in which EVERY single one was a defensive war, they traded back the land they captured from the surrounding countried for peace... Sinai for peace with Egypt as an example. and the same was done with Jordan and Soudi Arabia. Funny all big bad agressive Israel has never one started a war, PLEASE find one they have...
 11 years ago '06        #122
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
 Lesane said:
This world is f!ghting over religon. Pathetic.
terrorists say "they're f!ghtin for religion" but they're not..They're fukin RETARDED sons of bi*chES who jus destroy "in the name of religion"

and btw..wtf is goin on w/ the saddam case...why put him on TRIAL !?? AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS RETARDED AS FUK !

BUSH IS NOT f!ghtIN cUZ for RELIGION..HES FIGHITING FOR OIL !!!!!!! *TERRORISM* as he calls it...

Last edited by sportyankz; 09-26-2006 at 12:39 PM..
 09-26-2006, 12:34 PM         #123
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More more things fu*k those sand n*ggaz
 11 years ago '06        #124
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
i say hang that mofuker !!!! and when u find OSAMA plz..DUN PUT HIM ON TRIAL !!! (daz if they do) ...atleast Canadas PEACEFUL (for now) lol...i say canada's safe cuz of US ! fukn Canada needs ta stay the fuk way from other country's businesses.....(instead of actin as *PEACEKEEPERS*...they aint keepin no PEACE*) theyre makin it worse for cANaDA !!!....bi*ches threatened to bomb TORONTO

and BUSH is a RETARD ! the biggeest *FUK UP* on EARTH everrrr.... he invaded IRAQ jus cuz of *OIL* not cuz of SADDAM HUSSAIN ! ...jus cuz he refued to give *OIL*..all he cares bout is *WEALTH* not his *PEOPLE* .. i still dun noe the mystery behind 9/11..whether if he did it or that son of a bi*ch OSAMA

one day..HOPE 1 day. we'll get all the answers.....

Last edited by sportyankz; 09-26-2006 at 12:41 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #125
filthflarn 
space
space
$134 | Props total: 33 33
sh*t is gonna get crazy. I hear ya tizonly1
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago