Sep 18 - Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2006, 02:09 PM         #101
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
Media this media that....
I never write in caps, but for a jack a.ss like you who just hears sh*t and runs with it, here you go...
WHAT THE fu*k IS THE MOTIVE OF THE MEDIA TO COVER PRESIDENT BUSH'S a.ss???? THEY DID NOT EVEN COVER CLINTON WHEN HE DID WHAT HE DID...
But maybe, just maybe your the one thats misguided? You know because your dumb a.ss wasnt smart enough to head a corperation? you know, like MSNBC News?? FOX??
Maybe the reason for every SINGLE prominent, brilliant, leader in America for being on President Bush's side is because he is right...
But you and the rest of these yackamos who sit here and talk about Bush because its the "popular" thing to do just proves your ignorance...
Your just like the Israel haters, Israel succedes because its people are built a certain way...
Just like PLEDGING to f!ght a war on terrorism and then doing it, EVEN when the going gets tough..
But then jack a.sses like you, who guarenteed where at the front of the war cries, start turnin on him..
But where the fu*k were you at the voting poles in 2004??? The Iraq war was going on, but I guess you diddnt have a bigger Jack a.ss to follow then..

And dont sit here and call me ignorant, and fed whatever I am given, because that arguement is bullsh*t...
The only thing thats worse is the fact that you, and others on this site think your free thinkers just because you disagree with the government...

Just do me a favor, Move to Iran, The president would love to have your a.ss there...

fu*ken Loosers
YO, u are out right the dumbest ignorent mother fukin american ive ever seen in my life......

you know no facts bout sh*t....

First off - u askin how is the media covering bushes a.ss?..well they arent doing it intesionally, they prolly dont even know they are covering his a.ss, he "supposedly" gets reports tht there is to be terrorist attacks soon and he leaks tht info on purpose so the media gets it and starts spreading it. And the media makes MILLIONS of money of this bullsh*t, got all the americans scared and sh*t at home watching there 6 oclock news about some fake us terrorist sh*t eating it all up and then when it comes to f!ghtin in afghanistan and iraq its "ALRIGHT" because they threatining us and sh*t right?...u fu*k, bush done got all yall scared of some terrorist sh*t when he is the most corrupt fu*k in the world.....and yall talkin bout corrupt countries when AMERICA IS THE MOST MOTHER FUKIN CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD(GOVERNMENT WISE)...

Second - how yall gunna say its not bushes fault, it may not be his fault in general but it is his families fault...his dad used to be or still is good froiends wit the bin laden family, THE MOTHER FUKIN CIA TRAINED OSAMA AND ALL OF THIS FUKIN PARTNERS U FUKS!! WHEN RUSSIA WAS WARING WITH AFGHANISTAN, AMERICA CAME IN AND FUKIN FUNDED MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO THT WAR TO HELP THE TALIBAN, THE MOTHER FUKIN CIA TRAINED THEM, NOW THEY TURNED THEY BACKS ON U AND PLAYED YOUR MOTHER FUKIN a.ssES(THE GOVERNMET, NO DISRESPECT TO THE INNOCENT AMERICAN PPL)...AMERICA is the most corrupt country in the world.....how many mother fukin attacks on america were there after 9/11...0.....how many threats....like 10 or so, its all to scare you so u can belive bush is f!ghting terrorism there whe in fact his family is makin a fortune off all the oil and sh*t....media is juss scaring you, not to do it intetionally but wht kinda of media corporation is gunna pass up a story like "more terrorist attacks to come in the near future"?...thts juss too much money for them to lose, they dont even care if its true, they makin there money and if bush confirmed the fact tht there will be terrorist attacks all the more reason for them to air tht type of sh*t...

in my opinion, i doubt there will be any terrorist attacks within the next 5-6 years....

Props to the mother fukers tht understand whts goin on, and to the others thts sayin bush aint at fault here, YALL SOME FUKIN DUMBASS IGNORINT AMERICANS...

ez...
 09-20-2006, 09:40 AM         #102
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
You have no idea what you are talking about, And whats funnier is you actually believe that al-quada has the capacity to accuire nuclear weapons, let alone get them over the border and detonate them in 7 cities...
Whats next??? Their gonna blow up the moon??? come on bro, from the articulate sh*t you wrote, you would think you had a clue...
Yeah, and bush has done such a terrible job, right???? How many attacks since 9/11???

Oh and get your facts straight homie, you have no idea what a terrorist is, I suggest you go look it up...

Israel defends itself accordingly when attacked, and your an absolute retard if you think that it is not correct to be on their side JUST based on morals...
Funny, when the war with Hezbollah started, Not even a muslim cleric could say anything because it was so apparant at how the war was started...

Yall talk all this sh*t about Israel, what do you think would happen if Al-queda, Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. Had half of the military capacity Israel had???

Thank god for reality though...
u think it would be hard for "al qaeda" to smuggle a nuke into south america and bring it in thru mexico?? i mean look at all these illegal immigrants flowing into the US without any resistance.....it really wouldn't be hard for our enemies to get a nuke in the US when our president ignores our need for a plan for protecting our borders
 09-20-2006, 10:28 AM         #103
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd be more worried about your local idiots with guns then anything else...
 11 years ago '04        #104
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 .Rick. said:
Bush didn't start anything. He's only doing his job, and I agree that troops should be over in Iraq etc...

They have no force of there own, people are allowed to freely do anything that they want. They are probably building chemical warfare weapons.
LMAO @ BUSH JUST DOING HIS JOB

they don't have to build what has been sold already,rather,what we have sold.
 11 years ago '04        #105
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
this is some crazy s*@t but i bet its true
 09-20-2006, 04:36 PM         #106
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who pulls the puppet strings?

Certainly not George W Bush

Certainly not d*ck Cheney

Certainly not Osama Bin Laden

Who?

Pay no attention to that curtain over there, Dorothy, just listen to what the giant talking head of the Wizard of Oz has to say. He will guide you.
 11 years ago '04        #107
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Tattered_Hoody said:
Who pulls the puppet strings?

Certainly not George W Bush

Certainly not d*ck Cheney

Certainly not Osama Bin Laden

Who?

Pay no attention to that curtain over there, Dorothy, just listen to what the giant talking head of the Wizard of Oz has to say. He will guide you.
The puppet strings are pulled by the giant media conglomerates. Sony/Viacom, AOL/Time Warner, Ganett Corp. Etc. All of these serve the interests of their top officials. Controlling the newspapers, television, radio, and the majority of the products we see in the grocery stores and malls is the best way to be a puppetmaster.

EDIT: These companies own everything from publications, to sports teams, to car manufacturers, to nuclear production (GE) etc. 90% of the wealth in the world is controlled by 1% of the population. REAL sh*t. Ya'll heard about the Free Masons, Skull & Bones society, etc. That's real sh*t that's going on today. The question is how and what are we gonna do about it?

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-20-2006 at 04:45 PM..
 09-24-2006, 05:59 PM         #108
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need to send everyone home who aint from the USA during the time of war, so they cant attack us from the inside.
 11 years ago '06        #109
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 374 374
 hockey0408 said:
i live in the tri-state area (Connecticut, New York, New Jersey.) And now i have to worry about being k!lled
CT definatly gotta worry.. if you live in like lets say waterbury thats only waht a hour and a half away from NY????
 11 years ago '05        #110
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k all terrorists everywhere, I can't stand those cave dwelling fu*kheads. They can suck my d*ck. Anybody who would attack a civilian population is a coward this includes the US military as well.
 09-24-2006, 06:44 PM         #111
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
the only people who would be in the USA would be the Native americans then you dumb a.ss.............

before u going trying to be smart... people who are american born, where u born here? okay.. shut up d*ck rider.
 09-24-2006, 06:50 PM         #112
Naizen King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Bush is an idiot, and peole who think he's doing good right now simply don't understand.

"Doing his job"... that's a joke. To say that he "started' this is way off, but he's definitely not doing anything to fix it. If you really think that we can win this "war" on terror by f!ghting sovereign nations, you're stupid. If you think we can win this f!ght even by f!ghting the particular terrorist cells, you're stupid. The problem with America now is that there are too many stupid people making decisions.

The problem is that the people in power underestimate the consequences of their actions. Going into Iraq is going to do far more bad than good.

These "terrorists" are not "evil" people. They are people who have developed a distaste for the US because of actions that this country has taken. No country in the world is strong enough to take on a proper war with the US's military. The only way to do the kind of damage that they want to do is to strike unexpectedly. That's all "terror" is, sneak attacks, and it's clearly the only way that they can f!ght. Every time we march into some country to try to eradicate a terrorist group, if we're even successful at that, we just spawn a whole new generation of people that hate America. The same way all Black people say "fu*k the police" for coming into our neighborhoods, and trying to take out the gangs and drug-dealers. Whether you deal drugs or are in a gang, or not, we all feel the pinch of the police. Even if you're an upstanding citizen, it's easy to develop this same kind of distaste for the cops. Well, America is doing the same thing, but all over the world.

You really can't expect anything else from people if you're going to go into their countries and fu*k sh*t up, or support another country that does the same thing. The only difference between Israel and Hezbollah is that Israel is a sovereign nation. They're doing the same things. They're both "terrorizing", but more accurately, they're both f!ghting for things that they believe in, and both creating enemies on the other side. The fact that this country continues to support Israel is just one more reason why we have so many enemies in that part of the world. We have no business supporting either side (from a strictly "moral" standpoint. Obviously we do have business, in a literal sense, in supporting Israel), in reality.

I hope our forces are able to stop these attacks for as long as it takes for somebody to come into power that's smart/brave enough to look at the problem for what it really is, and make changes accordingly.

Bush certainly isn't that man.

Ignorance has hit you moron
 09-24-2006, 06:53 PM         #113
Naizen King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SleepyThug said:
I'd be more worried about your local idiots with guns then anything else...
fu*k u then biaaaaaaaatch!
 09-24-2006, 08:04 PM         #114
billy yayo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k these al qadia nukkas...
 09-25-2006, 01:50 AM         #115
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billy yayo said:
fu*k these al qadia nukkas...

and fu*k you too :D
 09-25-2006, 03:59 AM         #116
gunit00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i kno..bush dun fuked up now tha next president gota go thru this mess

ur wrong their... even when we get a new president bush will still be in office... he still will have controll with the FREEDOM ON TERROR mission... thats why he started it... its called NEW WORLD ORDER.... we have power to controll the weather and hurricanes... we attacked the towers... they werent planes they were missles... those videos u see of binladen are fake... its all fake.. OUR PLAN IS TO HAVE ONE CURRENCY wich is EUROS.... its written in the bible... as the sky splits and the stars fall... its all predicted... so stop looking at whats happening now and look at the fu*king future... OUR kids are gonna have micro chips planted inside them... and that speach we say in school... I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God,2 indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Were a fu*king CULT.... ma n*ggas... ur hear arguing when u should f!ght for whats right for u... as black ppl were still slaves... how are we under GOD when god is within us... uve just been brain washed... the black ppl created this country.... we built the monument, capital building.... and the statue of liberty was built by us holding a bible... but the goverment changed it with her holding the book of laws... CONSTATUTION.... i cant speak much more cuz theirs no point if yall think im stupid... but just open ur eyes and think OUT SIDE THE BOX...
 09-26-2006, 12:10 PM         #117
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ronnie Mexico said:
you all are falling for what the terrorists want: that is to be fearful. Since 9/11 and stepped up security, theres been no significant terrorist acts in the US - and numerous ones foiled. I'm not in the US, but I wouldnt be worried. I think the US is doing a good enough job.

By the way, you got the best name on the BX hands down.....

That sh*t was fu*ken ggggreat.... Lfmao
 09-26-2006, 12:14 PM         #118
ScrillaBoy489 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think its bullsh*t...I think they are low in numbers so thats why they are calling for all muslims to leave the us
 11 years ago '04        #119
youngpop 
space
space
$50 | Props total: 0 0
ain't dat some sh?t
 09-26-2006, 12:30 PM         #120
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
al-Qaida aka bush and his buddies
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago