Sep 18 - Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
Oh Yea And Your Negative Props Mean Nothing So Don't Even Bother Next Time...
 09-19-2006, 08:33 AM         #82
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Bush is an idiot, and peole who think he's doing good right now simply don't understand.

"Doing his job"... that's a joke. To say that he "started' this is way off, but he's definitely not doing anything to fix it. If you really think that we can win this "war" on terror by f!ghting sovereign nations, you're stupid. If you think we can win this f!ght even by f!ghting the particular terrorist cells, you're stupid. The problem with America now is that there are too many stupid people making decisions.

The problem is that the people in power underestimate the consequences of their actions. Going into Iraq is going to do far more bad than good.

These "terrorists" are not "evil" people. They are people who have developed a distaste for the US because of actions that this country has taken. No country in the world is strong enough to take on a proper war with the US's military. The only way to do the kind of damage that they want to do is to strike unexpectedly. That's all "terror" is, sneak attacks, and it's clearly the only way that they can f!ght. Every time we march into some country to try to eradicate a terrorist group, if we're even successful at that, we just spawn a whole new generation of people that hate America. The same way all Black people say "fu*k the police" for coming into our neighborhoods, and trying to take out the gangs and drug-dealers. Whether you deal drugs or are in a gang, or not, we all feel the pinch of the police. Even if you're an upstanding citizen, it's easy to develop this same kind of distaste for the cops. Well, America is doing the same thing, but all over the world.

You really can't expect anything else from people if you're going to go into their countries and fu*k sh*t up, or support another country that does the same thing. The only difference between Israel and Hezbollah is that Israel is a sovereign nation. They're doing the same things. They're both "terrorizing", but more accurately, they're both f!ghting for things that they believe in, and both creating enemies on the other side. The fact that this country continues to support Israel is just one more reason why we have so many enemies in that part of the world. We have no business supporting either side (from a strictly "moral" standpoint. Obviously we do have business, in a literal sense, in supporting Israel), in reality.

I hope our forces are able to stop these attacks for as long as it takes for somebody to come into power that's smart/brave enough to look at the problem for what it really is, and make changes accordingly.

Bush certainly isn't that man.

You have no idea what you are talking about, And whats funnier is you actually believe that al-quada has the capacity to accuire nuclear weapons, let alone get them over the border and detonate them in 7 cities...
Whats next??? Their gonna blow up the moon??? come on bro, from the articulate sh*t you wrote, you would think you had a clue...
Yeah, and bush has done such a terrible job, right???? How many attacks since 9/11???

Oh and get your facts straight homie, you have no idea what a terrorist is, I suggest you go look it up...

Israel defends itself accordingly when attacked, and your an absolute retard if you think that it is not correct to be on their side JUST based on morals...
Funny, when the war with Hezbollah started, Not even a muslim cleric could say anything because it was so apparant at how the war was started...

Yall talk all this sh*t about Israel, what do you think would happen if Al-queda, Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. Had half of the military capacity Israel had???

Thank god for reality though...
 09-19-2006, 08:46 AM         #83
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateallday13 said:
That has to be some of the truest sh*t I have ever read. This problem could have been avoided a long time ago by actually thinking about where we put the country of Israel. Now, it's all coming back to bite us in the a.ss and instead of having a capable person leading us, we have a jackass like Bush. The majority of the people in America are just too damn ignorant to see beyond the media's lies and see what's really happening. I just hope something is done to stop these attacks, everyone that will die in the attacks will most defintely not deserve it.

Media this media that....
I never write in caps, but for a jack a.ss like you who just hears sh*t and runs with it, here you go...
WHAT THE fu*k IS THE MOTIVE OF THE MEDIA TO COVER PRESIDENT BUSH'S a.ss???? THEY DID NOT EVEN COVER CLINTON WHEN HE DID WHAT HE DID...
But maybe, just maybe your the one thats misguided? You know because your dumb a.ss wasnt smart enough to head a corperation? you know, like MSNBC News?? FOX??
Maybe the reason for every SINGLE prominent, brilliant, leader in America for being on President Bush's side is because he is right...
But you and the rest of these yackamos who sit here and talk about Bush because its the "popular" thing to do just proves your ignorance...
Your just like the Israel haters, Israel succedes because its people are built a certain way...
Just like PLEDGING to f!ght a war on terrorism and then doing it, EVEN when the going gets tough..
But then jack a.sses like you, who guarenteed where at the front of the war cries, start turnin on him..
But where the fu*k were you at the voting poles in 2004??? The Iraq war was going on, but I guess you diddnt have a bigger Jack a.ss to follow then..

And dont sit here and call me ignorant, and fed whatever I am given, because that arguement is bullsh*t...
The only thing thats worse is the fact that you, and others on this site think your free thinkers just because you disagree with the government...

Just do me a favor, Move to Iran, The president would love to have your a.ss there...

fu*ken Loosers

Last edited by BRight; 09-19-2006 at 08:48 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #84
DHarryK3 
space
space
$187 | Props total: 0 0
 .Rick. said:
Bush didn't start anything. He's only doing his job, and I agree that troops should be over in Iraq etc...

They have no force of there own, people are allowed to freely do anything that they want. They are probably building chemical warfare weapons.
& What in the hell does that have to do with us?...thas why we're in this sh*t now cuz America bein so gotdamn nosy..damn white folks got us damn near finna get blown off the earth..theres no logic in interfearing with other countries even if Isreal was said to be "god's people" which never made too much sense to me seein as how we're all supposed to be "god's children"..CLEARLY Bush has nepoleon syndrome....IF we last til '08..we'll see a better day when Bush gets the hell out of our nightmares!!! Open a damn bible & quit bein so damn ignorant...Revelation actually tells allllllllllllllllllll of this sh*t thas goin on right now...& most of us know how Revelation (the last book in the bible) ends...& Bush is leadin us directly to the end...ya'll go head & run wit death if u want to..scissor kids
 09-19-2006, 09:40 AM         #85
Lady Divineness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Bush is an idiot, and peole who think he's doing good right now simply don't understand.

"Doing his job"... that's a joke. To say that he "started' this is way off, but he's definitely not doing anything to fix it. If you really think that we can win this "war" on terror by f!ghting sovereign nations, you're stupid. If you think we can win this f!ght even by f!ghting the particular terrorist cells, you're stupid. The problem with America now is that there are too many stupid people making decisions.

The problem is that the people in power underestimate the consequences of their actions. Going into Iraq is going to do far more bad than good.

These "terrorists" are not "evil" people. They are people who have developed a distaste for the US because of actions that this country has taken. No country in the world is strong enough to take on a proper war with the US's military. The only way to do the kind of damage that they want to do is to strike unexpectedly. That's all "terror" is, sneak attacks, and it's clearly the only way that they can f!ght. Every time we march into some country to try to eradicate a terrorist group, if we're even successful at that, we just spawn a whole new generation of people that hate America. The same way all Black people say "fu*k the police" for coming into our neighborhoods, and trying to take out the gangs and drug-dealers. Whether you deal drugs or are in a gang, or not, we all feel the pinch of the police. Even if you're an upstanding citizen, it's easy to develop this same kind of distaste for the cops. Well, America is doing the same thing, but all over the world.

You really can't expect anything else from people if you're going to go into their countries and fu*k sh*t up, or support another country that does the same thing. The only difference between Israel and Hezbollah is that Israel is a sovereign nation. They're doing the same things. They're both "terrorizing", but more accurately, they're both f!ghting for things that they believe in, and both creating enemies on the other side. The fact that this country continues to support Israel is just one more reason why we have so many enemies in that part of the world. We have no business supporting either side (from a strictly "moral" standpoint. Obviously we do have business, in a literal sense, in supporting Israel), in reality.

I hope our forces are able to stop these attacks for as long as it takes for somebody to come into power that's smart/brave enough to look at the problem for what it really is, and make changes accordingly.

Bush certainly isn't that man.
Well Said:applause: :applause:
Props
 11 years ago '04        #86
Adam A 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
To a.ssign blame for this on any one particular group or person is false. When will all sides realize that eye for an eye policy is pointless? It is void, it accomplishes nothing but more death and sadness. We are all human, there is no right or wrong. This is dividing us.
 09-19-2006, 09:50 AM         #87
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Al-Qaida :finger: :finger: :finger:
 09-19-2006, 09:52 AM         #88
Aiko0o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k alqiuda!
 11 years ago '04        #89
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
replace al qaida with bush for the header .....

if any of you beleive any of this crap your a meat head by now ...
 11 years ago '06        #90
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
It's All In The Book Of Revelations! Everything That Is Happening Right Now Is In There! Go Read It, You Will Be Blown Away!
 09-19-2006, 10:02 AM         #91
yungwun1478 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mafiaboy said:
It's All In The Book Of Revelations! Everything That Is Happening Right Now Is In There! Go Read It, You Will Be Blown Away!
no mafia boy we dont believe you... the book of revelations is fuked :finger:
 11 years ago '06        #92
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
Shame On You Then Dogg! When The Day Of Reckoning Comes You Will Then See!
 11 years ago '05        #93
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
amen brother
 11 years ago '04        #94
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 BRight said:
You have no idea what you are talking about, And whats funnier is you actually believe that al-quada has the capacity to accuire nuclear weapons, let alone get them over the border and detonate them in 7 cities...
Whats next??? Their gonna blow up the moon??? come on bro, from the articulate sh*t you wrote, you would think you had a clue...
Yeah, and bush has done such a terrible job, right???? How many attacks since 9/11???

Oh and get your facts straight homie, you have no idea what a terrorist is, I suggest you go look it up...

Israel defends itself accordingly when attacked, and your an absolute retard if you think that it is not correct to be on their side JUST based on morals...
Funny, when the war with Hezbollah started, Not even a muslim cleric could say anything because it was so apparant at how the war was started...

Yall talk all this sh*t about Israel, what do you think would happen if Al-queda, Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. Had half of the military capacity Israel had???

Thank god for reality though...
Nah, I never said that I believe that these guys have nukes. I have no foundation on which to make any a.ssertions on that. They may, they may not. I really don't know. Unless you're Al-Queda op, you don't really know either, so please don't act like what you say on that subject is fact. Regardless, they've already shown that they can hurt us without nukes. There are plenty of things that they can do. Again, one problem with the US's outlook on this conflict is that we look at this enemy in the same way that we would look at a sovereign nation. When dealing with nations, you look at their military strength in numbers and technology, and determine whether you can win the f!ght or not (even though that didn't really work in Vietnam, it's still a good blueprint). This does not apply to smaller organizations however. When dealing with "terrorists" (or, again, other people with different ideals that choose to attack stealthly), you can't only look at conventional methods, and a.ssume that we can't be hurt, since they fail by those standards. I bet we never thought they'd fly planes into buildings before, but they did that. There are several ways that we can be hit hard. Nukes or not. Does that scare me? Honestly, not really. I still think my odds of making it alive through any day are pretty damn good. If I die, that's just bad luck, I guess. That being said, if I can do something to lessen that chance of death, without lowering my quality of life, I'm going to want to do it.

Anyway, that's not even important.

Again, about the "there hasn't been an attack since 9/11" argument, it's just a really weak argument. Like I said before, it's Bear Patrol logic. If you watch the Simpsons, you'll get that, if not, basically it's arbitrarily attributing results to one cause without any real evidence. In a Simpsons episode, a bear was loose in Springfield (for the first time in at least 20 years, maybe ever), and the people called for the creation of a Bear Patrol that included vans, planes, copters, etc. Homer reacted by saying that since he hadn't seen a bear since the creation of the Bear Patrol, it must be working. Well, that's idiotic logic. There weren't any bears before the Bear Patrol either. There are any number of reasons why no bears were terrorizing Springfield, it wasn't necessarily because of the Bear Patrol. Much like Bush with these terrorists. There are any number of reasons why we haven't been hit again. Maybe they haven't even tried. Maybe Bush is doing a great job warding off these attacks. I don't know. What I do know is that the fact that there hasn't been a significant attack since 9/11 doesn't prove that Bush has been doing a good job at all. In any event, he'd be doing a much better job if he could stop the attacks from even being attempted. That can't be done by force alone.

Also similar to the Bear Patrol example, it only takes on time to show that the sh*t really isn't working. Just like FEMA in New Orleans. Before Katrina, nobody would doubt FEMA. Once they were actually tested, it was clear that it was a sh*tty mess. By your logic, prior to August 2005, FEMA was great, and the levees in New Orleans were perfect. Obviously, neither is true.

As for the definition of terrorist, I really don't care what it is, because I don't consider "terrorist" to be an accurate depiction of what these people are. They are humans with ideals, principles, and goals. They are people who have examined their situation in relation to that of those that they oppose, and they have chosen the most effective way to f!ght. That's all it is. Do I agree with their ideals? F*ck no! But trivializing what they stand for by just saying that these are "evil" people that just want to k!ll doesn't help to solve the problem, since, well, it's just not true. They are at war. The same way nations all over the world throughout history have used violence to further their agendas, these guys are doing it now. What makes what they're doing any different than what we're doing in Iraq (and please don't give me any of that Iraqi liberation bullsh*t... That's not why we're there. That's just a side effect). They see America as a threat to their way of life, and they want to handle the threat. If these "terrorists" were just indiscriminate k!llers, why aren't they blowing sh*t up any old place? Why the Trade Center? Why not blow up some village in Brazil? They are k!lling for a reason. What's funny is that these guys make no secret about what it is that they want. For some reason, everyone just ignores it though. I'm not saying we should give in to their demands, but we hae to at least acknowledge that these are thinking human beings before we can deal with them. Just k!lling them all would solve nothing.

As for Israel/Hezbollah, man I'm so sick of people talking about this conflict as if what just happened was an isolated event. This sh*t has been going on for how long now? To say that Israel simply defends itself is bullsh*t. They are just as agressive as any other of the dellusional fu*ks in the area.

As for what would happen if Al-Queda had the military power of Israel? We'd be fu*ked. Plain and simiple. We'd be fu*ked because of what we've done in the past though. Had we never endorsed Israel (among other sh*t we've done), I strongly doubt they'd give a sh*t about us. These people don't want to k!ll us just for the fu*k of it. They have reason for feeling how they feel. Again, I'm not saying I agree with them, but I do understand how they could get from point A to point B, and we have played a significant role in that. Ignoring our own actions in this conflict is so juvenile, and it solves nothing.

Americans now are dying for American companies that don't even have loyalty to America. On top of that, we are dying for luxuries. That's what's happening right now. Is that worth it? If you think it is, fine. I don't. Let's at least get to the real issues though. This huge shroud of bullsh*t over everything just dumbs down the argument to undefinable obscurities that don't even pertain to what's really happening.
 09-19-2006, 11:21 AM         #95
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you're reading about it on the net, then you better believe that there is a fed and a cia agent in high ranking positions in that mosque. And that they already know where all the nukes are. This story is propaganda.
 11 years ago '04        #96
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 BRight said:
Media this media that....
I never write in caps, but for a jack a.ss like you who just hears sh*t and runs with it, here you go...
WHAT THE fu*k IS THE MOTIVE OF THE MEDIA TO COVER PRESIDENT BUSH'S a.ss???? THEY DID NOT EVEN COVER CLINTON WHEN HE DID WHAT HE DID...
But maybe, just maybe your the one thats misguided? You know because your dumb a.ss wasnt smart enough to head a corperation? you know, like MSNBC News?? FOX??
Clinton's situation was completely different. You know that. With Bush, he was put into a situation under which nobody in the press would go against him even if they wanted to (not that anyone would have in the short time after 9/11). It just wasn't politically or professionally feasable. Bush used much of this time to create an environment of secrecy in the government that necessitated the press' cooperation in order to get any information. It's a throwback to the press' relationship to the government in pre-Nixon days. Plenty of horrible sh*t was happenning, but the press needed to be on the inside, so they wouldn't report on those things, so long as they weren't incredibly fu*ked up (ie. Watergate, which changed the whole relationship). Basically, in order to get information, for the most part, the press needs to be on Bush's side. He's created that atmosphere. That's been crumbling lately, since people are starting to realize what kind of president Bush really is, though.

Maybe the reason for every SINGLE prominent, brilliant, leader in America for being on President Bush's side is because he is right...
OK. That's just not true. Umm... yeah. Completely false. Bush has plenty of opposition. He has plenty of support from people that stand to gain through supporting him, but that's natural. Very few people that don't stand to gain politically/monetarilly directly through supporting Bush stand behind him.

But you and the rest of these yackamos who sit here and talk about Bush because its the "popular" thing to do just proves your ignorance...
Your just like the Israel haters, Israel succedes because its people are built a certain way...
Just like PLEDGING to f!ght a war on terrorism and then doing it, EVEN when the going gets tough..
See, I guess this is where you and I differ. I don't consider Israel's way of life to be a "success". They're doing OK for themselves, but I'm sure life would be much better without the need to f!ght 365 days a year, and have a need for mandatory service. Personally, I don't think that's a life worth living. f!ghting just for the ability to keep f!ghting? Sorry, that's just not for me. I'm not for giving up, but I'm much more for finding a solution to end the f!ghting. Israel does not do this (obviously, neither does the other side). Not since Rabin was k!lled has there been any significant effort to actually stop the f!ghting for good.

But then jack a.sses like you, who guarenteed where at the front of the war cries, start turnin on him..
But where the fu*k were you at the voting poles in 2004??? The Iraq war was going on, but I guess you diddnt have a bigger Jack a.ss to follow then..
As sh*tty of a president as Bush has been, he didn't have any real competition in '04. Kerry was a retard too. You had to be to lose that race. I'm still baffled that he managed to lose that. He had no stance on anything, and he was completely afraid to challenge the president. Partly because of the culture of obedience that Bush has created, but as an opposing politician, you can't start answering every question in a debate by wiping Bush's fresh jizz off your mouth.

And dont sit here and call me ignorant, and fed whatever I am given, because that arguement is bullsh*t...
The only thing thats worse is the fact that you, and others on this site think your free thinkers just because you disagree with the government...

Just do me a favor, Move to Iran, The president would love to have your a.ss there...

fu*ken Loosers
Yeah, I don't know how to respond to this. This is just kinda random.

I consider myself a person that makes decisions based on information that I have (also with the understanding that I don't have all of the information). If that causes me to disagree with the president, well, then I disagree. If it causes me to agree, then I'd agree. This isn't like a sporting event to me. I don't have a favorite team that I just root for. I want the people who dictate how my life will go to be intelligent people that make decisions based on what's good for the most people based on the real information. I don't think Bush does this.
 09-19-2006, 12:44 PM         #97
ajitswifey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aiko0o said:
fu*k alqiuda!
a.sslamu alaikum

Yall are just messed up it aint about bin laden.... sh*t if it was dont you think this pus*y president of your woulda found him by now!!! damn iunno where yall livin at but sh*t man wake up and smell the cofee.... i mean yall say ahhhh theses terrorist how would u feel if you saw some kufars comin into your country blowing up ur dad, brothers raping your sisters and mother then k!lling them infront of your face what would you do????? i mean if it was me i would be messed up too it aint that they dont wanna live its that they dont care anymore coz they have nothing left so ... to them being a suicide bomber aint the end of the world... and if any of you really knew what islam was about and acctually took the time to read the quran you would know what Allah swt says about k!lling innocent ppl and commiting suicide.... so dont call all muslim terrorists coz that sh*t aint right i mean yeah we think this life aint worth it!!! I mean think about is it really worth it.... ppl suffering!! living life for today there a better place and may Allah swt bless us all with enough iman that one day we may all enter Jannah and not delude ourslves in thinking that this life is worth all that we are putting into it i mean bling bling, smokin, drinkin, doin all the things that will never benefit you.... ppl need to stop being selfish and i mean american need to stop pointing the finger at bin laden and realize your president is the retard who will distroy u unless you know whats better for you which again is your iman (faith) its not like muslim country are living for the sake of Allah coz they aint if they were there ppl wouldnt be slaughtered and disgraced the way they have been..... We need to wake up and see that the only reason we do have our eyes and we see is coz of Allah and the only reason we are still breathing is coz of Allah, and take this as an oppertunity coz there might not be another to repent and serve our live and devote it to the sake of Allah by that i DO NOT MEAN TERRORIST.......

May Allah bless us all and forgive us for our sins, and keep us on the right path, may he keep the shaitan away and bless our famillies and one day inshallah let us enter the gate of paradise..... ameen

assalamu- alaikum my brothers

Last edited by ajitswifey; 09-19-2006 at 12:56 PM..
 09-19-2006, 01:01 PM         #98
LeemZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are some smart motherfu*kers in this post, mayb y'all should take action...oh yeah, and bush is fukked, he'z a fukkin fraud bredjin tuh blooodcllaaaaaaaaat!

Oh and the girl above my post is right styll, dont have wayward thoughts on situations, do unto others as you would like others to do unto you!!

Yuh Digg!?

Last edited by LeemZ; 09-19-2006 at 01:03 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #99
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
That's not gonna happen. Bush was a planner for 9/11 and let that happen, when they knew it was going to. Bush won't let that happen again. He has ties to Bin Laden and probably knows where he's at. He's just waiting until the right time to catch that fool. I ain't scared of none of these pus*y a.ss weirdos. It's not a muslim/christian thing. It's a human rights thing. We should've went to Iran anyways, and N. Korea, Iraq had nothing to do with any of that sh*t. Bush is so pus*y and scared of the President of Iran, he declined the challenge to debate him. That shows that our President, has no balls and doesn't want to get called out. fu*k him.

Hillary CLinton '08
 11 years ago '04        #100
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Hyphy707 said:
That's not gonna happen. Bush was a planner for 9/11 and let that happen, when they knew it was going to. Bush won't let that happen again. He has ties to Bin Laden and probably knows where he's at. He's just waiting until the right time to catch that fool. I ain't scared of none of these pus*y a.ss weirdos. It's not a muslim/christian thing. It's a human rights thing. We should've went to Iran anyways, and N. Korea, Iraq had nothing to do with any of that sh*t. Bush is so pus*y and scared of the President of Iran, he declined the challenge to debate him. That shows that our President, has no balls and doesn't want to get called out. fu*k him.

Hillary CLinton '08
I was cool until I saw that Hillary Clinton 08 bullsh*t you had at the bottom. I would take Bush over Hillary anyday.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy