Sep 18 - Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2006, 06:26 PM         #61
H0DADDY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F*ckin bastards
 09-18-2006, 06:43 PM         #62
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ if yall read taht sh*t... ITS HAS VALID fu*kIGN POINTS....

1) United States can invade middle eastern countries and defend who they want to defend... yet the middle east countries have to obey the US

like some of you stupid wanna be thugs in here acting gangster... YOU fu*k WITH THEM THEY'LL fu*k WITH YOU ..... you go there, they will come here
and there has been evidence that THIS sh*t HAS BEEN GOING ON before 9/11 where everything became publicized to the stupid average american...
INSTEAD OF US GOING THERE, having ties with rich arabs like bin laden .... why doesnt he fix up UNITED STATES itself.... there is a HIGH fu*kING crime rate in america, but yet nothing is done boaut that.

I SAY fu*k "JIHAD" MUSLIMS BUT THERE DEFENDING THERE sh*t ANY WAY THEY CAN... i mean how are they gonna win the war if they stay at there homeland without having any offence ...... BUSh should make peace with the ones behind this sh*t.... and end it...... get outta mid-east totally... enforce the truce amongst palestine and israel .....
2) US supplies israel for the conflict against palestine.....
 11 years ago '05        #63
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
 TizOnly1 said:
Bush is an idiot, and peole who think he's doing good right now simply don't understand.

"Doing his job"... that's a joke. To say that he "started' this is way off, but he's definitely not doing anything to fix it. If you really think that we can win this "war" on terror by f!ghting sovereign nations, you're stupid. If you think we can win this f!ght even by f!ghting the particular terrorist cells, you're stupid. The problem with America now is that there are too many stupid people making decisions.

The problem is that the people in power underestimate the consequences of their actions. Going into Iraq is going to do far more bad than good.

These "terrorists" are not "evil" people. They are people who have developed a distaste for the US because of actions that this country has taken. No country in the world is strong enough to take on a proper war with the US's military. The only way to do the kind of damage that they want to do is to strike unexpectedly. That's all "terror" is, sneak attacks, and it's clearly the only way that they can f!ght. Every time we march into some country to try to eradicate a terrorist group, if we're even successful at that, we just spawn a whole new generation of people that hate America. The same way all Black people say "fu*k the police" for coming into our neighborhoods, and trying to take out the gangs and drug-dealers. Whether you deal drugs or are in a gang, or not, we all feel the pinch of the police. Even if you're an upstanding citizen, it's easy to develop this same kind of distaste for the cops. Well, America is doing the same thing, but all over the world.

You really can't expect anything else from people if you're going to go into their countries and fu*k sh*t up, or support another country that does the same thing. The only difference between Israel and Hezbollah is that Israel is a sovereign nation. They're doing the same things. They're both "terrorizing", but more accurately, they're both f!ghting for things that they believe in, and both creating enemies on the other side. The fact that this country continues to support Israel is just one more reason why we have so many enemies in that part of the world. We have no business supporting either side (from a strictly "moral" standpoint. Obviously we do have business, in a literal sense, in supporting Israel), in reality.

I hope our forces are able to stop these attacks for as long as it takes for somebody to come into power that's smart/brave enough to look at the problem for what it really is, and make changes accordingly.

Bush certainly isn't that man.

You are right i totally agree with you.
 09-18-2006, 10:26 PM         #64
MUERTE_8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k al-Qaida AND bUSH...................PENDEJOS.
 11 years ago '06        #65
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
damn my n*ggas...all i can say is I got my music and im good. whatever the future got for a n*gga....got no comment...no tellin, specially with the drama we hearin everyday..fu*k is this sh*t? this is some movie sh*t we in foreal
 11 years ago '05        #66
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
See what Bush has started.. what a sick joke of a president
 11 years ago '05        #67
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
hmmm ... will this affect the release of the ps3?
 11 years ago '05        #68
hockey0408 
space
space
$210 | Props total: 0 0
i live in the tri-state area (Connecticut, New York, New Jersey.) And now i have to worry about being k!lled
 11 years ago '04        #69
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Nemesis9k said:
see what the fu*k bush started
He really didn't start anything, we just don't handle sh*t well at all. I put it in God's hands at this point. Whatever will be, will be.
 11 years ago '04        #70
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
so yall sayin when Bush gets out of offiice.....theres gonna be no more terror attacks?? No matter who we got mufu*kas will still do this crazy sh*t and whoever the Pres is at the time will get the blame...
 09-19-2006, 01:09 AM         #71
kingofdachevy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kIN BUSH WE AINT HAVE NO TERROIST ATTACKS TILL BUSH STARTED fu*kIN WITH sh*t, KNOW THE WORLD HATE US AND WE GOTTA DEAL WITH THIS BULLsh*t. I BET BUSH WONT fu*k WIT IRAN OR N. KOREA THIS sh*t IS ALL ABOUT OIL
 11 years ago '06        #72
dangerous_minds 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
glad im in japan, * calls family and flyies them over here*
 09-19-2006, 02:04 AM         #73
mofro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lexdiamondjr said:
its fu*ked up how they wanna attack New York like this .... i aint gonna lie yo that sh*t got me thinking a lot ...i 'ma move to Australia , it seem to bne the only part of the world that's never been thru sh*t in years
australia still aint safe...our pm is bushs fu*kin lapdog
 11 years ago '05        #74
samjp26 
space
space
space
$285 | Props total: 0 0
Nobody seen the current Sudan situation?
Their oil supplies have been 'promised' to China. Now Bush feels he may have to send troops over there to 'help out'.

Hmm...
 09-19-2006, 02:12 AM         #75
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scary sh*t. I really hope nothing worse will happen damn. Lame attacks.
 09-19-2006, 02:55 AM         #76
Kon Vert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Instead of sending soldiers into your country, they're sending in fanatics with a death wish!

I'm afraid to say it, but it's a situation that you have to look at from both sides. George Bush must really need the revenue that comes in from controlling Oil pipe lines and exploiting people in the middle east. He's willing to send his troops into Iraq and Afghanistan for the cause. Osama Bin Laden sends in his "troops" for the cause of religion, of revenge and justice, apparently.

There's so much media bullsh*t, conspiracy theories, people making the most ignorant comments like "Why doesn't Bush just nuke them? Wipe Afghanistan off the map!"...I'll tell you something, if you want your President to wipe out all these terrorists, tell him to nuke...America! Because I tell you what, that's where most of these terrorists are now! The men who flew the planes into the twin towers lived in America for a long time before the attacks, moving around freely! All the while your CIA knows this.

Look, I know a lot of you are Americans on this forum, and in no way am I condoning what happened in 93 or 2001, I detest the whole idea of terrorism, as most normal people do, and I am in no way on the side al Qaida, if it were as simple as wiping out all these terrorists by sending a missile into remote parts of Afghanistan or Pakistan, then I'd be pissed at the government for not doing this already. Just please, if you want to have an intellectual debate on this subject, then great, but don't start with such idiotic comments like "lets nuke them already".

Terrorism needs to be stopped, but unfortunately, like charity, it has to start at home, so perhaps we should start looking there first!
 11 years ago '04        #77
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,326 | Props total: 11228 11228
bring it, bi*ch...

*grabs a.ssault rifle*
 09-19-2006, 05:12 AM         #78
Grimey|Niggah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel sorry for american people, misguided by a f*g**t at the helm of the nation bringing you all down.

everyone can say what they want, smart people know bush fu*ked up going to iraq in the first place

farenheight 9/11 anyone?
 11 years ago '04        #79
moneytime 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 28 28
Another case of "Al-CIA" vs. Bush and the imperialists! This is like wrestling or something.....first they open open up the borders for the American Union without notifying anybody, then they sell nuclear weapons to everybody who spits on them- and now this another excuse to put in effect martial law. I don't know why but I smell a rat........and I think it is time that we impeach a certain Yale graduate and the rest of the cabinet of puppets.
 11 years ago '05        #80
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 dex1can said:
Don't even blame this bullsh*t on Bush
This started after WWII when Israel was created as a Jewish nation; they have been constantly warring over there since....this is just a modern flare up, with an enemy that can attack the US directly
Also, 9/11 was planned before Bush ever got elected, so don't blame that on Bush

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

YEA OK...

BUSH GETTING ELECTED WAS PLANNED BEFORE BUSH GOT ELECTED.....

U NEED TO DO SOME RESEARCH BRO

I KNOW U LOVE YOUR COUTNRY AND REFUSE TO BELEIVE THAT WHAT'S GOING ON BUT TRUST ME...IT'S JUST HUMAN NATURE FOR ANYONE WITH SO MUCH POWER TO EXPLOIT ANYTHING THEY CAN TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY CAN...

DAMN DIDN'T U SEE LOOSE CHANGE OR ANYTHING!!!

AS LONG AS THIS COUNTRY IS CONTROLLED BY MONEY HUNGRY, RACIST, CRIMINALS, THERE WILL BE NO END TO THIS sh*t...BE IT BUSH, HIS DADDY, HIS BROTHER, HIS WHOEVER...IT'S NOT JUST BUSH IT'S ANYBODY THAT AGREES AND STANDS FOR THAT AGENDA.......THAT WHOLE MOVEMENT HAS BEEN PROBABALY fu*kIN OVER ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE TO MAKE MONEY ALL ALONG. AND NOW THEY ARE JUST USING POLITICAL POWER TO DO IT ON A LARGER SCALE BY BRAINWASHING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH THIS TERROR AND NEED FOR VENGANCE BULLsh*t, ELIMINATING THE MAIN ELEMENT THAT WOULD STOP HIM.
IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE APPROVE OF HIS TERRORISM WHO ELSE IS GONNA STOP HIM??? THE RAG HEADS????

ONCE AGAIN

fu*k BUSH....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago