Sep 18 - Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 TBX said:
No. 1 goal of terrorists: To terrorize, weather directly or indirectly.

From what I'm reading it looks like it's working.
The number one goal of terrorists isn't to terrorize... If that were it, they'd make movies with Wes Craven. They have goals and motives that they are going to war over, just like any country. The minute that people actually recognize this, instead of talking like these people just wanna k!ll people for no reason, we might make some progress.

On another note, if you think that joining the war is protecting you... guess again. The wars we're f!ghting right now aren't protecting anyone.

On a final note, everybody needs to watch Why We f!ght. Look for it at Wal-Mart or, fu*k, this is BX, do what we usually do... but find this movie, and watch it.

EDIT- The "there hasn't been an attack since 9/11" argument is dumb because there wasn't an attack before 9/11. It doesn't mean Bush is doing his job. That's Bear Patrol logic...

Last edited by TizOnly1; 09-18-2006 at 03:06 PM..
 11 years ago '98        #42
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3582 3582
 TBX said:
No. 1 goal of terrorists: To terrorize, weather directly or indirectly.

From what I'm reading it looks like it's working.
what he said
 11 years ago '05        #43
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 utdpridah said:
its funny how a college graduate who runs our country is the dumb a.ss, while you who sits here on your pc all day because your a bum is the genius... wow, makes madd sense son... and i dont even like bush, but it just annoys me to see the comments of dumb a.sses like u.
who said bush is a dumb a.ss???? dumb a.ss!!!

he's not a dumb a.ss at all... he's smart as hell for controlling the minds of millions of dumb a.sses like u to make hella bread....

and i'm far from a bum i got personal bows of that sh*t in yo avy i smoke on like squares while yo a.ss holds it up on a pedestale u peon a.ss n*gga

u just worry about quoting the right n*ggas comment and gettin some pus*y before u get ya self all annoyed at some n*gga on the internet...
 09-18-2006, 03:08 PM         #44
HipHopsDyin' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the bush administration and fu*k al qaida

in no way does al qaida represent muslims and islam
 09-18-2006, 03:08 PM         #45
mj678770 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i can say iz god bless the world hope it doesnt happen but u kno f*ck bush thatz why we got f*ck bush shirts round here wear em everyday
 09-18-2006, 03:14 PM         #46
Blahze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t would be really fu*ked up !!
 09-18-2006, 03:36 PM         #47
wp777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ WAT THE MEDIA PUSHES INTO SOME PEOPLE's MINDS...........
 11 years ago '05        #48
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 Lake85 said:
if they smuggle it through Mexico after all the debate over our borders we're gonna look real retarded as a country
already do.

USA is like the richest dumbest bully in school, his dadīs a lawyer and his uncle is chief of police.
 09-18-2006, 03:47 PM         #49
onthemicbug1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would Bush DROP A NUKE on them already , make Afghanistan a lake. All u gotta do is drop a NUKE on that entire 3rd world country and all our problems are solved ... Enough said
 09-18-2006, 03:51 PM         #50
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as soon as Bush's ratings drop even lower(not that i think its even possible), you know Osama's always gonna be there to bail him out....

i think we should all vote Republican this November so that we'll be safer from Osama:rolleyes:

Last edited by Twelveinchez; 09-18-2006 at 03:52 PM..
 09-18-2006, 03:53 PM         #51
Likwid E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well that's just great....
 11 years ago '04        #52
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1423 1423
fu*kin' towelheads.
 11 years ago '04        #53
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
we should just drop like 5 atomic bombs on them and dismantle them.. japan felt our wrath.....but that would proably start an atomic war which we don't want...
 09-18-2006, 04:43 PM         #54
BronXHu$tla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bush is the white devil, close thread
 09-18-2006, 04:43 PM         #55
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Every time we march into some country to try to eradicate a terrorist group, if we're even successful at that, we just spawn a whole new generation of people that hate America. The same way all Black people say "fu*k the police" for coming into our neighborhoods, and trying to take out the gangs and drug-dealers. Whether you deal drugs or are in a gang, or not, we all feel the pinch of the police. Even if you're an upstanding citizen, it's easy to develop this same kind of distaste for the cops. Well, America is doing the same thing, but all over the world.
Thats a great analogy. It's weird how most american's don't understand that.

For real though, i hope my family doesn't stay in DC too much longer. I realize now that there is no way i can trust my govt enough to live in DC(or NY). They will keep k!lling us or getting us k!lled(depending on what really happened). Everyone should move the fu*k away if you got the chance. At least go to VA or deep out in MD. New yorkers, migrate to jersey or phili or New england, the govt. will eventually k!ll you or someone you care for.
 11 years ago '05        #56
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
It seems the only way America will be safe is for Bush to release a video of himself on his knees begging to leave America alone... He also has to cry.

Then the muslims will laugh and leave America alone and the nation's reputation of being strong and intimidating will shatter.

Good thing Canada doesn't have this problem, they don't get into any of that type of stupid sh*t. Everybody loves Canada.
 11 years ago '05        #57
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
I aint scared at all...im good with god...an if its my time 2 go then aint sh*t i could really do about it...even if its at da hands of some terrorists...but im not gonna let them force me 2 live my life any different...dats wat they want...ima still ride da train when i have 2...chill in manhattan when i feel like it...if its destiny then dats wat it is...its all about 2 end soon anyway...so u know this war aint even close 2 dying down...its only gonna get worse until da end....REAL TALK
 11 years ago '04        #58
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
^

Truth. I'll be damned if I live my life scared. If I get k!lled on some random sh*t, that's just a bad beat. Oh well.
 09-18-2006, 05:52 PM         #59
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-18-2006, 05:53 PM         #60
atlsuburbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total: