Sep 18 - Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

09-18-2006, 03:53 PM         #51
Likwid E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well that's just great....

12 years ago '04        #52
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,236 | Props total: 4075 4075
fu*kin' towelheads.

12 years ago '04        #53
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 25 25
we should just drop like 5 atomic bombs on them and dismantle them.. japan felt our wrath.....but that would proably start an atomic war which we don't want...

09-18-2006, 04:43 PM         #54
BronXHu$tla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bush is the white devil, close thread

09-18-2006, 04:43 PM         #55
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said
Every time we march into some country to try to eradicate a terrorist group, if we're even successful at that, we just spawn a whole new generation of people that hate America. The same way all Black people say "fu*k the police" for coming into our neighborhoods, and trying to take out the gangs and drug-dealers. Whether you deal drugs or are in a gang, or not, we all feel the pinch of the police. Even if you're an upstanding citizen, it's easy to develop this same kind of distaste for the cops. Well, America is doing the same thing, but all over the world.
Thats a great analogy. It's weird how most american's don't understand that.

For real though, i hope my family doesn't stay in DC too much longer. I realize now that there is no way i can trust my govt enough to live in DC(or NY). They will keep k!lling us or getting us k!lled(depending on what really happened). Everyone should move the fu*k away if you got the chance. At least go to VA or deep out in MD. New yorkers, migrate to jersey or phili or New england, the govt. will eventually k!ll you or someone you care for.

12 years ago '05        #56
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 19 19
It seems the only way America will be safe is for Bush to release a video of himself on his knees begging to leave America alone... He also has to cry.

Then the muslims will laugh and leave America alone and the nation's reputation of being strong and intimidating will shatter.

Good thing Canada doesn't have this problem, they don't get into any of that type of stupid sh*t. Everybody loves Canada.

12 years ago '05        #57
Nyse03 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,641 | Props total: 3529 3529
I aint scared at all...im good with god...an if its my time 2 go then aint sh*t i could really do about it...even if its at da hands of some terrorists...but im not gonna let them force me 2 live my life any different...dats wat they want...ima still ride da train when i have 2...chill in manhattan when i feel like it...if its destiny then dats wat it is...its all about 2 end soon anyway...so u know this war aint even close 2 dying down...its only gonna get worse until da end....REAL TALK

12 years ago '04        #58
TizOnly1 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$7,704 | Props total: 11771 11771
^

Truth. I'll be damned if I live my life scared. If I get k!lled on some random sh*t, that's just a bad beat. Oh well.

09-18-2006, 05:52 PM         #59
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

09-18-2006, 05:53 PM         #60
atlsuburbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adeel182 said
:applause: :applause: :applause: at least someone here knows whats up

i kno..bush dun fuked up now tha next president gota go thru this mess

09-18-2006, 06:26 PM         #61
H0DADDY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F*ckin bastards

09-18-2006, 06:43 PM         #62
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ if yall read taht sh*t... ITS HAS VALID fu*kIGN POINTS....

1) United States can invade middle eastern countries and defend who they want to defend... yet the middle east countries have to obey the US

like some of you stupid wanna be thugs in here acting gangster... YOU fu*k WITH THEM THEY'LL fu*k WITH YOU ..... you go there, they will come here
and there has been evidence that THIS sh*t HAS BEEN GOING ON before 9/11 where everything became publicized to the stupid average american...
INSTEAD OF US GOING THERE, having ties with rich arabs like bin laden .... why doesnt he fix up UNITED STATES itself.... there is a HIGH fu*kING crime rate in america, but yet nothing is done boaut that.

I SAY fu*k "JIHAD" MUSLIMS BUT THERE DEFENDING THERE sh*t ANY WAY THEY CAN... i mean how are they gonna win the war if they stay at there homeland without having any offence ...... BUSh should make peace with the ones behind this sh*t.... and end it...... get outta mid-east totally... enforce the truce amongst palestine and israel .....
2) US supplies israel for the conflict against palestine.....

12 years ago '05        #63
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,333 | Props total: 79 79
 TizOnly1 said
Bush is an idiot, and peole who think he's doing good right now simply don't understand.

"Doing his job"... that's a joke. To say that he "started' this is way off, but he's definitely not doing anything to fix it. If you really think that we can win this "war" on terror by f!ghting sovereign nations, you're stupid. If you think we can win this f!ght even by f!ghting the particular terrorist cells, you're stupid. The problem with America now is that there are too many stupid people making decisions.

The problem is that the people in power underestimate the consequences of their actions. Going into Iraq is going to do far more bad than good.

These "terrorists" are not "evil" people. They are people who have developed a distaste for the US because of actions that this country has taken. No country in the world is strong enough to take on a proper war with the US's military. The only way to do the kind of damage that they want to do is to strike unexpectedly. That's all "terror" is, sneak attacks, and it's clearly the only way that they can f!ght. Every time we march into some country to try to eradicate a terrorist group, if we're even successful at that, we just spawn a whole new generation of people that hate America. The same way all Black people say "fu*k the police" for coming into our neighborhoods, and trying to take out the gangs and drug-dealers. Whether you deal drugs or are in a gang, or not, we all feel the pinch of the police. Even if you're an upstanding citizen, it's easy to develop this same kind of distaste for the cops. Well, America is doing the same thing, but all over the world.

You really can't expect anything else from people if you're going to go into their countries and fu*k sh*t up, or support another country that does the same thing. The only difference between Israel and Hezbollah is that Israel is a sovereign nation. They're doing the same things. They're both "terrorizing", but more accurately, they're both f!ghting for things that they believe in, and both creating enemies on the other side. The fact that this country continues to support Israel is just one more reason why we have so many enemies in that part of the world. We have no business supporting either side (from a strictly "moral" standpoint. Obviously we do have business, in a literal sense, in supporting Israel), in reality.

I hope our forces are able to stop these attacks for as long as it takes for somebody to come into power that's smart/brave enough to look at the problem for what it really is, and make changes accordingly.

Bush certainly isn't that man.

You are right i totally agree with you.

09-18-2006, 10:26 PM         #64
MUERTE_8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k al-Qaida AND bUSH...................PENDEJOS.

12 years ago '06        #65
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,415 | Props total: 4 4
damn my n*ggas...all i can say is I got my music and im good. whatever the future got for a n*gga....got no comment...no tellin, specially with the drama we hearin everyday..fu*k is this sh*t? this is some movie sh*t we in foreal

12 years ago '05        #66
katalist 238 heat pts238
space
space
$37,405 | Props total: 1984 1984
See what Bush has started.. what a sick joke of a president

12 years ago '05        #67
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
hmmm ... will this affect the release of the ps3?

12 years ago '05        #68
hockey0408 
space
space
$210 | Props total: 0 0
i live in the tri-state area (Connecticut, New York, New Jersey.) And now i have to worry about being k!lled

12 years ago '04        #69
KURUPTION!!! 546 heat pts546
space
space
$34,779 | Props total: 1344 1344
 Nemesis9k said
see what the fu*k bush started
He really didn't start anything, we just don't handle sh*t well at all. I put it in God's hands at this point. Whatever will be, will be.

12 years ago '04        #70
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,634 | Props total: 3238 3238
so yall sayin when Bush gets out of offiice.....theres gonna be no more terror attacks?? No matter who we got mufu*kas will still do this crazy sh*t and whoever the Pres is at the time will get the blame...

09-19-2006, 01:09 AM         #71
kingofdachevy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kIN BUSH WE AINT HAVE NO TERROIST ATTACKS TILL BUSH STARTED fu*kIN WITH sh*t, KNOW THE WORLD HATE US AND WE GOTTA DEAL WITH THIS BULLsh*t. I BET BUSH WONT fu*k WIT IRAN OR N. KOREA THIS sh*t IS ALL ABOUT OIL

12 years ago '06        #72
dangerous_minds 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
glad im in japan, * calls family and flyies them over here*

09-19-2006, 02:04 AM         #73
mofro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lexdiamondjr said
its fu*ked up how they wanna attack New York like this .... i aint gonna lie yo that sh*t got me thinking a lot ...i 'ma move to Australia , it seem to bne the only part of the world that's never been thru sh*t in years
australia still aint safe...our pm is bushs fu*kin lapdog

12 years ago '05        #74
samjp26 
space
space
space
$285 | Props total: 0 0
Nobody seen the current Sudan situation?
Their oil supplies have been 'promised' to China. Now Bush feels he may have to send troops over there to 'help out'.

Hmm...

09-19-2006, 02:12 AM         #75
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scary sh*t. I really hope nothing worse will happen damn. Lame attacks.

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  43
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+22online now  35
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
138 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+269online now  27
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
223 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+68online now  17
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
98 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
21 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+19online now  11
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
32 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy