Sep 18 - Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2006, 01:17 PM         #21
howiegee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adeel182 said:
:applause: :applause: :applause: at least someone here knows whats up

i second that :applause: :applause: :applause: Bush:finger:
 11 years ago '04        #22
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 JHawk972 said:
ya'll do realize that we have the best armed forces in the world? So its only a matter of a time before we realase all of out 1223453 nuclear missles we got stored away.
And that solves what?

If we were to blow up that whole part of the world, in some sort of mega-genocide (BTW, how "un-American" is that...), all it would do is spawn hatred in, well, the entire rest of the world (not to mention in the US itself). You have to understand that this isn't some "good" vs. "evil", Autobots v. Decepticons bullsh*t. People hate us for a reason. Erasing an entire group of people off the face of the planet may solve one problem (if you're stupid enough to believe that only Muslims hate us...), but it would only cause every other non-crazy human on Earth to hate us too (not to mention the economic consequences. Oil anyone?).

Seriously, just think. Really. It's so easy to see that we're going about this all wrong. People look at this like some comic book fantasy. Bush even uses the word "evildoers". I'd never even heard that word used outside of a fu*king issue of Captain America. People have motives for doing what they're doing, and "evil" usually isn't one of them.

Snap out of the fu*king dream world, people.
 09-18-2006, 01:21 PM         #23
howiegee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lexdiamondjr said:
its fu*ked up how they wanna attack New York like this .... i aint gonna lie yo that sh*t got me thinking a lot ...i 'ma move to Australia , it seem to bne the only part of the world that's never been thru sh*t in years

those white people are worst. see they still have the Aborigines in the jungle.
 11 years ago '04        #24
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
until recently i wasnt worried about these threats but has anyone realized that jack bauer is in china now. ctu cant stop the terrorist without jack! dammit jack, we're running out of time!
 09-18-2006, 01:24 PM         #25
howiegee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JHawk972 said:
ya'll do realize that we have the best armed forces in the world? So its only a matter of a time before we realase all of out 1223453 nuclear missles we got stored away.

and what will happen here as an affect of that(all dead)
 09-18-2006, 01:36 PM         #26
darealist2k9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so wut do u think ya'll think their gonna nuke us???
 11 years ago '04        #27
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 5 5
 TizOnly1 said:
And that solves what?

If we were to blow up that whole part of the world, in some sort of mega-genocide (BTW, how "un-American" is that...), all it would do is spawn hatred in, well, the entire rest of the world (not to mention in the US itself). You have to understand that this isn't some "good" vs. "evil", Autobots v. Decepticons bullsh*t. People hate us for a reason. Erasing an entire group of people off the face of the planet may solve one problem (if you're stupid enough to believe that only Muslims hate us...), but it would only cause every other non-crazy human on Earth to hate us too (not to mention the economic consequences. Oil anyone?).

Seriously, just think. Really. It's so easy to see that we're going about this all wrong. People look at this like some comic book fantasy. Bush even uses the word "evildoers". I'd never even heard that word used outside of a fu*king issue of Captain America. People have motives for doing what they're doing, and "evil" usually isn't one of them.

Snap out of the fu*king dream world, people.
ur right. never looked at it that way....

PRREEAACCHHHH!!!!!!
 09-18-2006, 01:52 PM         #28
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
END OF OCTOBER= MASSIVE ATTACK ON THE USA

AlCIAeda and the industrial complex will shake the very foundation of the USA once more.
 11 years ago '05        #29
T-Heazy 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 6 6
i hate to say it but attacks here in the U.S. would spark much retaliation against muslims in the states. they are outnumbered drastically. that would definitely not be a good move on the part of al queda. not to mention the organization is based in the middle east and has no significant influence in the U.S. as you see, its hard to f!ght on someone elses turf. the U.S. needs to cut the bullshyt and protect its own soil and leave people the fuk alone. and bush is a very major part in all of this shyt. this administration has no PR skills. how about trying to work with others and not act like you own the fukin world U.S. administration.
 09-18-2006, 02:00 PM         #30
sean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Bush is an idiot, and peole who think he's doing good right now simply don't understand.

"Doing his job"... that's a joke. To say that he "started' this is way off, but he's definitely not doing anything to fix it. If you really think that we can win this "war" on terror by f!ghting sovereign nations, you're stupid. If you think we can win this f!ght even by f!ghting the particular terrorist cells, you're stupid. The problem with America now is that there are too many stupid people making decisions.

The problem is that the people in power underestimate the consequences of their actions. Going into Iraq is going to do far more bad than good.

These "terrorists" are not "evil" people. They are people who have developed a distaste for the US because of actions that this country has taken. No country in the world is strong enough to take on a proper war with the US's military. The only way to do the kind of damage that they want to do is to strike unexpectedly. That's all "terror" is, sneak attacks, and it's clearly the only way that they can f!ght. Every time we march into some country to try to eradicate a terrorist group, if we're even successful at that, we just spawn a whole new generation of people that hate America. The same way all Black people say "fu*k the police" for coming into our neighborhoods, and trying to take out the gangs and drug-dealers. Whether you deal drugs or are in a gang, or not, we all feel the pinch of the police. Even if you're an upstanding citizen, it's easy to develop this same kind of distaste for the cops. Well, America is doing the same thing, but all over the world.

You really can't expect anything else from people if you're going to go into their countries and fu*k sh*t up, or support another country that does the same thing. The only difference between Israel and Hezbollah is that Israel is a sovereign nation. They're doing the same things. They're both "terrorizing", but more accurately, they're both f!ghting for things that they believe in, and both creating enemies on the other side. The fact that this country continues to support Israel is just one more reason why we have so many enemies in that part of the world. We have no business supporting either side (from a strictly "moral" standpoint. Obviously we do have business, in a literal sense, in supporting Israel), in reality.

I hope our forces are able to stop these attacks for as long as it takes for somebody to come into power that's smart/brave enough to look at the problem for what it really is, and make changes accordingly.

Bush certainly isn't that man.

Real Talk man. Great points and comparisons.

For everyone else, when reading this article, did you ever get the feeling (even if you've felt it before) of how not fair this is to us Americans? Not all of us feel the same way as our President. Not ALL of us are supporting Israel like our President. It really makes me angry, but it's not like we can defend ourselves for that after our President already ordered troops to k!ll the innocent Iraqi's. It's so f*cked up.

And the Jack Bauer comments were great, too. I wish he was real and could save us all. Can't wait til January.
 11 years ago '04        #31
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 DjAyFrESH said:
If you live in New York you know how tight security is, these idots will get stopped and I want to be the first to beat the sh*t out of them

Im just mad with all the money we got ...Al Qadia / Afghanistan is stil standing
fo sho. Make the whole fu*kin' place a plate of green glass
 11 years ago '04        #32
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 615 615
No. 1 goal of terrorists: To terrorize, weather directly or indirectly.

From what I'm reading it looks like it's working.
 09-18-2006, 02:31 PM         #33
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This world is f!ghting over religon. Pathetic.
 09-18-2006, 02:35 PM         #34
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dex1can said:
Don't even blame this bullsh*t on Bush
This started after WWII when Israel was created as a Jewish nation; they have been constantly warring over there since....this is just a modern flare up, with an enemy that can attack the US directly
Also, 9/11 was planned before Bush ever got elected, so don't blame that on Bush
i feel u on some of that but bush mad sh*t worse. leave them people alone and let them live to their own customs and way of living. sh*t we americans still aint free as we supposed to be.how u gonna help another country and we fu*ked up at home
 09-18-2006, 02:41 PM         #35
AceBox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im gonna join the war, f!ght for my protection, on the real
 09-18-2006, 02:43 PM         #36
S X L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how they smuggle that sh*t through Mexico...dont we got the army reserve patroling the border...damn!
 09-18-2006, 02:44 PM         #37
Rukahspac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh great here we go
 11 years ago '05        #38
sucker32 
space
space
$204 | Props total: 0 0
Bush didn't start anything. He's only doing his job, and I agree that troops should be over in Iraq etc...

They have no force of there own, people are allowed to freely do anything that they want. They are probably building chemical warfare weapons.

fu*k bush.... lol.. have you seen farenheight 9/11.. When the CIA told him that they were going to hijack planes
 11 years ago '05        #39
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 beatboyheatboy said:
this whole thing is bullsh*t
BUSH IS THE TERRORIST

he's the one telling all the Muslims to get out

he's the one that knocked down the towers in the first place

and now he's using this terror propaganda sh*t to have mind controll over American people do he can keep all the hundredsn of thousands of sadly misguided troops over in iraq doing all his dirty work...

no time frame???could happen anytime???? yea it's gonna happen as soon we (american citizens) start to realize the truth....then BOOM bush gonna blow up some more sh*t and say the rag heads did it...

fu*k bush....

its funny how a college graduate who runs our country is the dumb a.ss, while you who sits here on your pc all day because your a bum is the genius... wow, makes madd sense son... and i dont even like bush, but it just annoys me to see the comments of dumb a.sses like u.
 11 years ago '98        #40
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 3603 3603
you all are falling for what the terrorists want: that is to be fearful. Since 9/11 and stepped up security, theres been no significant terrorist acts in the US - and numerous ones foiled. I'm not in the US, but I wouldnt be worried. I think the US is doing a good enough job.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy