Sep 18 - Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.

most viewed right now
 102
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
6504 pageviews
128 comments


Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Sep 18 - Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.
 

 
The new al-Qaida field commander in Afghanistan is calling for Muslims to leave the U.S. – particularly Washington and New York – in anticipation of a major terror attack to rival Sept. 11,
[pic - click to view]

 according to an interview by a Pakistani journalist.

Abu Dawood told Hamid Mir, a reporter who has covered al-Qaida and met with Osama bin Laden, the attack is being coordinated by Adnan el-Shukrijumah and suggests it may involve some form of weapon of mass destruction smuggled across the Mexican border.

"Our brothers are ready to attack inside America. We will breach their security again," he is quoted as saying. "There is no timeframe for our attack inside America; we can do it any time."


[pic - click to view]

 As WND has previously reported, el-Shukrijumah is a trained nuclear technician and accomplished pilot who has been singled out by bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri to serve as the field commander for the next terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

The terrorist was last seen in Mexico, where, on Nov. 1, 2004, he allegedly hijacked a Piper PA Pawnee cropduster from Ejido Queretaro near Mexicali to transport a nuclear weapon and nuclear equipment into the U.S., according to Paul Williams, a former FBI consultant and author of "The Dunces of Doomsday."

"He is an American and a friend of Muhammad Atta, who led 9/11 attacks five years ago," said Dawood. "We call him 'Jaffer al Tayyar' (Jafer the Pilot); he is very brave and intelligent. (President) Bush is aware that brother Adnan has smuggled deadly materials inside America from the Mexican border. Bush is silent about him, because he doesn’t want to panic his people. Sheikh Osama bin Laden has completed his cycle of warnings. You know, he is man of his words, he is not a politician; he always does what he says. If he said it many times that Americans will see new attacks, they will definitely see new attacks. He is a real mujahid. Americans will not win this war, which they have started against Muslims. Americans are the biggest supporters of the biggest terrorist in the world, which is Israel."

Dawood said he was currently conducting operations in Afghanistan under the leadership of the Taliban. He warned of a series of upcoming suicide bombings there directed against government and coalition forces during Ramadan.

He is also quoted as saying the next attack in America will not be conducted by people like Atta.

"We have a different plan for the next attack," he told Mir. "You will see. Americans will hardly find out any Muslim names, after the next attack. Most of our brothers are living in Western countries, with Jewish and Christian names, with passports of Western countries. This time, someone with the name of Mohamed Atta will not attack inside America, it would be some David, Richard or Peter."

He said there will be another audio message from bin Laden aired within the next two weeks.

Mir reportedly interviewed Dawood Sept. 12 at the tomb of Sultan Mehmud Ghaznawi on the outskirts of Kabul. Dawood and the al-Qaida leaders who accompanied him were clean-shaven and dressed as Western reporters. The al-Qaida commander had contacted Mir by cell phone to arrange the meeting.

"You have witnessed the brutality of the Israelis in the recent 34-day war against Lebanese civilians," said Dawood. "9/11 was a revenge of Palestinian children, k!lled by the U.S.-made weapons, supplied to Israel. The next attack on America would be a revenge of Lebanese children k!lled by U.S.-made cluster bombs. Bush and (British Prime Minister Tony) Blair are the Crusaders, and Muslim leaders, like (Pakistani President Pervez) Musharraf and (Afghani President Hamid) Karzai are their collaborators. We will teach a lesson to all of them."

El-Shukrijumah was born in Guyana Aug. 4, 1975 – the firstborn of Gulshair el-Shukrijumah, a 44-year-old radical Muslim cleric, and his 16-year-old wife. In 1985, Gulshair migrated to the United States, where he a.ssumed duties as the imam of the Farouq Mosque in Brooklyn.

The mosque, located at 554 Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn, has served as a hive for terrorist activities. It has raised millions for the jihad and has served as a recruiting station for al-Qaida. Many of the planners of the 1993 attack on the World Trade Center, including blind Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, were prominent members of this notorious "house of worship."

In 1995, the Shukrijumah family relocated to Miramar, Fla., where Gulshair became the spiritual leader of the radical Masjid al-Hijah Mosque, and where Adnan became friends with Jose Padilla, who planned to detonate a radiological bomb in midtown Manhattan; Mandhai Jokhan, who was convicted of attempting to blow up nuclear power plants in southern Florida; and a group of other home-grown terrorists.

Adnan Shukrijumah attended flight schools in Florida and Norman, Oklahoma, along with Mohammad Atta and the other 9/11 operatives, and he became a highly skilled commercial jet pilot, although he, like Atta and the other terrorists, never applied for a license with the Federal Aviation Commission.

In April 2001, Shukrijumah spent 10 days in Panama, where he reportedly met with al-Qaida officials to a.ssist in the planning of 9/11. He also traveled to Trinidad and Guyana, where virulent al-Qaida cells have been established. The following month, he obtained an a.ssociate's degree in computer engineering from Broward Community College.

During this time, he managed to get passports from Guyana, Trinidad, Saudi Arabia, Canada and the United States, according to Williams. He also began to adopt a number of aliases, including Abu Arifi, Jafar al-Tayyar, Jaafar At Yayyar, Ja'far al-Tayar, and Mohammed Sher Mohammed Khan (the name that appeared on his official FBI file). He traveled to Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, where he met with Ramzi Binalshibh, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and other members of the al-Qaida high command. He also spent considerable time within al-Qaida camps in Afghanistan, where he received training in explosives and special operations.

Following 9/11, el-Shukrijumah was reportedly singled out by bin Laden and al-Zawahiri to spearhead the next great attack on America. One plan was for a nuclear attack that would take place simultaneously in seven U.S. cities, leaving millions dead and the richest and most powerful nation on earth in ashes.

"Muslims should leave America," said Dawood. "We cannot stop our attack just because of the American Muslims; they must realize that American forces are k!lling innocent Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq; we have the right to respond back, in the same manner, in the enemy's homeland. The American Muslims are like a human shield for our enemy; they must leave New York and Washington."


[pic - click to view]

 Mir, the journalist, has reported previously that al-Qaida has smuggled nuclear weapons and uranium into the U.S.

"I am saying that Muslims must leave America, but we can attack America anytime," he said. "Our cycle of warnings has been completed, now we have fresh edicts from some prominent Muslim scholars to destroy our enemy, this is our defending of Jihad; the enemy has entered in our homes and we have the right to enter in their homes, they are k!lling us, we will k!ll them."



[pic - click to view]

 http://worldnetdaily.com/ .. TICLE_ID=52018
Shhon gave props
 

128 comments for "Sep 18 - Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S."

 09-18-2006, 12:14 PM         #2
Nemesis9k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see what the fu*k bush started
Shhon gave props
 
 09-18-2006, 12:21 PM         #3
.Rick. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nemesis9k said:
see what the fu*k bush started
Bush didn't start anything. He's only doing his job, and I agree that troops should be over in Iraq etc...

They have no force of there own, people are allowed to freely do anything that they want. They are probably building chemical warfare weapons.
Shhon slapped this ish
 
 11 years ago '05        #4
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
BUT AMERICANS TAKE UP FOR THEM.....
 09-18-2006, 12:35 PM         #5
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't even blame this bullsh*t on Bush
This started after WWII when Israel was created as a Jewish nation; they have been constantly warring over there since....this is just a modern flare up, with an enemy that can attack the US directly
Also, 9/11 was planned before Bush ever got elected, so don't blame that on Bush
 09-18-2006, 12:37 PM         #6
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they smuggle it through Mexico after all the debate over our borders we're gonna look real retarded as a country
 11 years ago '04        #7
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
Bush is an idiot, and peole who think he's doing good right now simply don't understand.

"Doing his job"... that's a joke. To say that he "started' this is way off, but he's definitely not doing anything to fix it. If you really think that we can win this "war" on terror by f!ghting sovereign nations, you're stupid. If you think we can win this f!ght even by f!ghting the particular terrorist cells, you're stupid. The problem with America now is that there are too many stupid people making decisions.

The problem is that the people in power underestimate the consequences of their actions. Going into Iraq is going to do far more bad than good.

These "terrorists" are not "evil" people. They are people who have developed a distaste for the US because of actions that this country has taken. No country in the world is strong enough to take on a proper war with the US's military. The only way to do the kind of damage that they want to do is to strike unexpectedly. That's all "terror" is, sneak attacks, and it's clearly the only way that they can f!ght. Every time we march into some country to try to eradicate a terrorist group, if we're even successful at that, we just spawn a whole new generation of people that hate America. The same way all Black people say "fu*k the police" for coming into our neighborhoods, and trying to take out the gangs and drug-dealers. Whether you deal drugs or are in a gang, or not, we all feel the pinch of the police. Even if you're an upstanding citizen, it's easy to develop this same kind of distaste for the cops. Well, America is doing the same thing, but all over the world.

You really can't expect anything else from people if you're going to go into their countries and fu*k sh*t up, or support another country that does the same thing. The only difference between Israel and Hezbollah is that Israel is a sovereign nation. They're doing the same things. They're both "terrorizing", but more accurately, they're both f!ghting for things that they believe in, and both creating enemies on the other side. The fact that this country continues to support Israel is just one more reason why we have so many enemies in that part of the world. We have no business supporting either side (from a strictly "moral" standpoint. Obviously we do have business, in a literal sense, in supporting Israel), in reality.

I hope our forces are able to stop these attacks for as long as it takes for somebody to come into power that's smart/brave enough to look at the problem for what it really is, and make changes accordingly.

Bush certainly isn't that man.
 09-18-2006, 12:39 PM         #8
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dex1can said:
Don't even blame this bullsh*t on Bush
This started after WWII when Israel was created as a Jewish nation; they have been constantly warring over there since....this is just a modern flare up, with an enemy that can attack the US directly
Also, 9/11 was planned before Bush ever got elected, so don't blame that on Bush
What u can blame on Bush is the false information, poor decision making, and greed that got us in this mess right now....
 09-18-2006, 12:39 PM         #9
WOODMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nemesis9k said:
see what the fu*k bush started
word.... and they not leavin us (NY) alone yet I see... Its only a matter of time b4 they hit us again unfortunately.
 11 years ago '05        #10
beatboyheatboy 
space
avatar space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
this whole thing is bullsh*t
BUSH IS THE TERRORIST

he's the one telling all the Muslims to get out

he's the one that knocked down the towers in the first place

and now he's using this terror propaganda sh*t to have mind controll over American people do he can keep all the hundredsn of thousands of sadly misguided troops over in iraq doing all his dirty work...


no time frame???could happen anytime???? yea it's gonna happen as soon we (american citizens) start to realize the truth....then BOOM bush gonna blow up some more sh*t and say the rag heads did it...

fu*k bush....
 09-18-2006, 12:51 PM         #11
adeel182 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatboyheatboy said:
this whole thing is bullsh*t
BUSH IS THE TERRORIST

he's the one telling all the Muslims to get out

he's the one that knocked down the towers in the first place

and now he's using this terror propaganda sh*t to have mind controll over American people do he can keep all the hundredsn of thousands of sadly misguided troops over in iraq doing all his dirty work...


no time frame???could happen anytime???? yea it's gonna happen as soon we (american citizens) start to realize the truth....then BOOM bush gonna blow up some more sh*t and say the rag heads did it...

fu*k bush....

:applause: :applause: :applause: at least someone here knows whats up
 09-18-2006, 01:00 PM         #12
Skateallday13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Bush is an idiot, and peole who think he's doing good right now simply don't understand.

"Doing his job"... that's a joke. To say that he "started' this is way off, but he's definitely not doing anything to fix it. If you really think that we can win this "war" on terror by f!ghting sovereign nations, you're stupid. If you think we can win this f!ght even by f!ghting the particular terrorist cells, you're stupid. The problem with America now is that there are too many stupid people making decisions.

The problem is that the people in power underestimate the consequences of their actions. Going into Iraq is going to do far more bad than good.

These "terrorists" are not "evil" people. They are people who have developed a distaste for the US because of actions that this country has taken. No country in the world is strong enough to take on a proper war with the US's military. The only way to do the kind of damage that they want to do is to strike unexpectedly. That's all "terror" is, sneak attacks, and it's clearly the only way that they can f!ght. Every time we march into some country to try to eradicate a terrorist group, if we're even successful at that, we just spawn a whole new generation of people that hate America. The same way all Black people say "fu*k the police" for coming into our neighborhoods, and trying to take out the gangs and drug-dealers. Whether you deal drugs or are in a gang, or not, we all feel the pinch of the police. Even if you're an upstanding citizen, it's easy to develop this same kind of distaste for the cops. Well, America is doing the same thing, but all over the world.

You really can't expect anything else from people if you're going to go into their countries and fu*k sh*t up, or support another country that does the same thing. The only difference between Israel and Hezbollah is that Israel is a sovereign nation. They're doing the same things. They're both "terrorizing", but more accurately, they're both f!ghting for things that they believe in, and both creating enemies on the other side. The fact that this country continues to support Israel is just one more reason why we have so many enemies in that part of the world. We have no business supporting either side (from a strictly "moral" standpoint. Obviously we do have business, in a literal sense, in supporting Israel), in reality.

I hope our forces are able to stop these attacks for as long as it takes for somebody to come into power that's smart/brave enough to look at the problem for what it really is, and make changes accordingly.

Bush certainly isn't that man.
That has to be some of the truest sh*t I have ever read. This problem could have been avoided a long time ago by actually thinking about where we put the country of Israel. Now, it's all coming back to bite us in the a.ss and instead of having a capable person leading us, we have a jackass like Bush. The majority of the people in America are just too damn ignorant to see beyond the media's lies and see what's really happening. I just hope something is done to stop these attacks, everyone that will die in the attacks will most defintely not deserve it.
 09-18-2006, 01:01 PM         #13
warvick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It aint bush fault.......... its them stupid a.ss hard line jihad muslims mothefu*kers. fu*kin idiots! I guess they call their selves suicide bomber.... Wanting to die so they can get 12 wives, 7 virgins and that other bullsh*t they talk about in their faith. You mean to tell me all the women have to look forward to is being s3x slaves when they die? Or do they get 12 d*cks? What kind of sh*t is that? I can get more pus*y than that staying alive. If dying was so fu*kin honorable and had much riches to reap, why aint bin laden blew hisself up? Them fu*kers need to wake up! Bin laden getting their a.sses fu*ked up. While he hiding somewhere laid up with 12 bi*ches, 7 virgins, and he aint dead!!!
 11 years ago '05        #14
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
If you live in New York you know how tight security is, these idots will get stopped and I want to be the first to beat the sh*t out of them

Im just mad with all the money we got ...Al Qadia / Afghanistan is stil standing
 09-18-2006, 01:03 PM         #15
stfukthnx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I've seen e-thugs on mIRC type more believable 'threats'.
 09-18-2006, 01:05 PM         #16
howiegee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k bush this country and all who think this sh*t is right. this country has been the biggest terrorist since it's begginng. Indians, US(blacks), the only reason they rushed Iraq is so the muslims can't have th U.S. by the balls. if they control the oil pipe line they will have U.S. eating out of thier hands. the patriot act only affects minorities and the so called terrorists. the rest of the world see the hypocracy. we are blinded with the bling and the false freedom they let us think we have. we are all under a micoscope. the Geneva convention has been broken by this Gov. torturing prisoners to get info. isn't that one of the reason for rushing iraq, besides weapons of mass destruction,links to al-quedia. come ya'll wake up. U.S. is the biggest terrorists.


Last edited by howiegee; 09-18-2006 at 01:09 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #17
Tozzi 
space
avatar space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
 DjAyFrESH said:
If you live in New York you know how tight security is, these idots will get stopped and I want to be the first to beat the sh*t out of them

Im just mad with all the money we got ...Al Qadia / Afghanistan is stil standing
cosign I agree..blow that whole fu*kin area off the map, game over. Thanks for playing.
 09-18-2006, 01:09 PM         #18
Thug-Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of yall are stupid fu*ks this sh*t aint bushs fault, these muthafu*kaz been blowin buildings and sh*t way before u wuz born
 11 years ago '04        #19
JHawk972 
space
avatar space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 5 5
ya'll do realize that we have the best armed forces in the world? So its only a matter of a time before we realase all of out 1223453 nuclear missles we got stored away.
 09-18-2006, 01:15 PM         #20
Lexdiamondjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its fu*ked up how they wanna attack New York like this .... i aint gonna lie yo that sh*t got me thinking a lot ...i 'ma move to Australia , it seem to bne the only part of the world that's never been thru sh*t in years
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy