Why all the geared out niggas live in busted houses?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
 BlockBurner226 said:
my momma calls it "fur coat and no drawers".....

but I stay fly and my sh*t is FAR from busted
i like that bro.. thats the flyest shyt ive heard..
imma put that on a t shirt...

i wear target & im a 31 millionaire & im black
 10-02-2006, 10:19 PM         #82
cta052006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skateboard t thinks hes jin da eemcee
 10-02-2006, 10:28 PM         #83
VirginiaHustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tha_ape said:
DAMN THATS RACIST AS HELL... where you gettin your figures? I know plenty of trailer trash that drop all their loot in to their cars and clothes...

Man I gotta keep it real on this one, you can go to any project USA and see a handful of luxury vehcles and some even rimmed out and the whole 9. A trailer park, you may see some pick up trucks and sh*t but you're not gonna see too many Lexus and Navigators out front Man on several occasions in Norfolk I done seen broke a.ss n*ggas riding a bike while talking on a cell phone, black ppl please get it together
 10-02-2006, 10:58 PM         #84
decatur police  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
i personally don't give a fu*k about no house in the suburbs. fu*k that sh*t. I rather live in the hood. I stay in the hood, because thaz where my peoples out. Who the hell wants to live in a place with a lot of white folks..all they do is call the cops on you..

Having Gear, Jewels, All The Fly bi*ches > Living in the Suburbs and Being a Broke Whiteboy wearing Old Navy, Abercrombie and Fitch..

..the fu*k? Thats straight if you want to live in the projects all your life but why hate on white people? Are you proud to be part of the reason theres still racism today? I thought kids grew out of that sh*t by now, smh. I'm hispanic btw and happy to say I wasnt raised in ignorance.. you probably hide whenever you see a Muslim cause you think he's about to hijack your car and pull out a fu*kin AK huh?
 10-03-2006, 05:23 AM         #85
illipse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tcap said:
Its called 'not having your priorities straight'

to quote onyx 'Yall sittin on 20's with no gas money'

yupyup
 11 years ago '05        #86
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Alot of people on this board are high schoolers or in their early 20's. If you're still in school, dont have major bills to pay, and living with moms its ok to go out and splurge on Jordans and clothes. It's ridiculous when dudes are like 28 still living with moms and has mad shoes, clothes, plus got a kid. In 2 years those clothes are played out and worthless and those shoes may be worth something if they weren't worn too much. Then they work some 8 per hour job to get more gear. It's an endless cycle
 11 years ago '04        #87
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
People will do with thier $$ as they please.

Last edited by young; 10-03-2006 at 09:24 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #88
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
The way things are now, everytime you turn on the TV, walk outta your house, do ANYTHING you're gonna end up with someone tellin you to spend your money. Ppl get caught up in the hip hop scene thinkin everyone cares what ppl are rockin and what ppl are driving and that's why mad ppl are in debt over stupid stuff. You can get a credit card so easily, get a credit card to Macy's and all that but I think most ppl are victim of Nike etc but big ups to all the ppl who have their priorities straight because in the end them are the ppl that are gonna be livin without mad bills and stress.
 10-03-2006, 11:55 AM         #89
unventnordique  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SK you dumb n*gga.... hood don't > sh*t ... try to guess why all the smart n*ggas is leavin the hood as fast as dey can... yeah thats right..

p.s. so you slangin crack and neva on tha pC? Total Posts: 924 (3.45 posts per day)

fu*k outta here
 10-04-2006, 09:53 AM         #90
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I only post 3 times a day...

there is people like PDA and Hypno that post 12 to 14 posts a day...they have no life whatsoever..
 10-04-2006, 10:45 AM         #91
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
I only post 3 times a day...

there is people like PDA and Hypno that post 12 to 14 posts a day...they have no life whatsoever..

i'm guessing you still dont know what an average is

stupid n1ggers these days

<---------black so dont get it wrong
 10-04-2006, 01:44 PM         #92
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
you not from the hood...so you don't know...

i slang crack in the hood...and don't spend my life on a computer all day like some people...
LMFAO shut the fu*k up I dont know a single person who sells dope and spends time posting on boxden forums so who are u trying to fool.

If u really do move sh*t then you are hustlin for all the wrong reasons cuz if u can afford to have internet in ya crib you dont need to be hustlin dumbass
keep thinkin sh*t is a game real n*ggas see thru you
 11-01-2006, 12:51 AM         #93
cta052006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahfdadfagasd
 11-01-2006, 12:57 AM         #94
kgsunnyvale408  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t my situation is the opposite.................

I give my mom $1,000 a month for Rent / Bills

I buy myself a couple pairs of jeans and a couple shirts / hoody's a month.
I'm not the flyest dressed muthafu*ka but i got my sh*t together.....
 11 years ago '05        #95
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 goke11429 said:
co signs.............9 times outta 10 it's usually a black guy who lives in public housing and spends tax payers money on jordans

hey hey hey u cant hate on nigggaz that live that way ...my cousins and granny still live in public housing....tilden to be exact brownsville aint nuthin to fu*k wit brooklyn all day
 11 years ago '05        #96
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 hydro187 said:
LMFAO shut the fu*k up I dont know a single person who sells dope and spends time posting on boxden forums so who are u trying to fool.

If u really do move sh*t then you are hustlin for all the wrong reasons cuz if u can afford to have internet in ya crib you dont need to be hustlin dumbass
keep thinkin sh*t is a game real n*ggas see thru you
i wouldnt say that cuz i have many friends and people i know that sit on myspace and sell dope allday lmao..its possible very possible
 11 years ago '04        #97
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
word...n*ggas need to get their their lives straight...and stop trying to live what they hear in songs....
 11 years ago '04        #98
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 youngspizz05 said:
i wouldnt say that cuz i have many friends and people i know that sit on myspace and sell dope allday lmao..its possible very possible

Sure you do.
 11 years ago '05        #99
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,867 | Props total: 123 123
I disagree...thats just the "n*ggas" you meet! The majority of black men I know got their sh*t straight!

....and how can u classify "all" black men, if u never met them???
 11 years ago '04        #100
STH_MEM83 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 10 10
on the real aint nothin wrong with being raised in the hood. it makes you appreciate more. sh*t im still in the hood now. but just cause a nicca rock jordans in the hood dont mean he wasting his money. as long as the person is comfortable with his situation u should be to. some people wont leave the hood fo real man because thats where they comfortable at and will have that over a nice house in the suburbs any day. my moms for example has lived in the same house for 21 years and is happy with what she has.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy