Why all the geared out niggas live in busted houses?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-20-2006, 12:22 PM         #61
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #62
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 884 884
if ur house is busted up so wat..i mean mine isnt but so wat jus because u live in a place that looks like sh*t u gotta look like sh*t 2..n*ggaz on here sayin priorities aint straight why do u say that as long as u got a place to lay your head what does it matter alot of peeeple dont even be home like that and if they have internet to post pics of their bust house obviously they have 1 electricity 2 internet 3 a digital camera and 4 a computer to use the internet some n*ggaz dont care what they crib look like as long as they dont live wit they moms or they live in a sh*tty place till they stack chips and move on up u can still ball out and save
 11 years ago '05        #63
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 884 884
and 2 the guy talkin bout hoodrich peoople who are hoodrich dont have it ez alot of them dont want to live in the hood but they have to cuz of the cost of living especially if u live in ny or nj u end up havin to live in a sh*tty neighbor hoodcuz the same 100k house in your neighborhood is 600+ where white peeple live so u jus take a L and live in the 100k house i would rather live there than in 600k and not have a nice car or any of the other amenities alot of u dont live in big cities and know how things work a cheap apt in ny cost like 1500 and thats for a studio a sh*tty one a that
 09-20-2006, 01:01 PM         #64
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why? Because n*ggaz (not decent black folks)are cosmetic. We(well not me)only care about how everything APPEARS to be, not how it truly is.
Once we can get over this we'll truly be FREE.
 09-20-2006, 02:08 PM         #65
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas are selfish for real.

Only look out for themselves. Thats why their gear be fresh, but don't bother to get a new pad.
 09-21-2006, 05:56 PM         #66
cta052006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tikal said:
So aside from you calling homie "Racist as hell", you go and use the words "Trailer trash".. I swear, I'd love to meet some of you net gangbangers in the hood.. All you c*m swabs would get lifted.

And to the topic of the thread.. Yes, its true. Most black males are more serious about $, and clothes, when wifey is calling off the hook for child support payments. Priorities? GEAR, WOMAN, Chrysler 300 Rentals (We all know you n*ggas aint buying these whips). Get ya mind right and wake up you claffys.

lol i like this guy..no homo
 11 years ago '04        #67
Kamek 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 4 4
hoodrich = gettin change in the hood
thats the definition...nothing more nothing less
 11 years ago '05        #68
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
Yeah I feel you. Alot of dudes up in college think theyre the sh*t because they always have everything matching with their jordans but they have no fu*king car. I see them in the parking lot waiting for their ride.
 11 years ago '05        #69
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 528 528
the reason is in your thread title..."n*ggas" would rather try and show another man up with clothes, to get other MEN on his d*ck...than take a lady home to a spot thats sick as sh*t
 09-21-2006, 06:41 PM         #70
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skateboardt you not from the hood.
 11 years ago '06        #71
Odin 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 40 40
nice crib> nice clothes any day
 09-21-2006, 09:50 PM         #72
fivetwenty5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
we in the hood fly...bagging all the hood rats...
must not be too fly if all you're baggin is "hood rats"
 11 years ago '04        #73
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Odin said:
nice crib> nice clothes any day
co signs........
model chicks>>>hood rats
 09-22-2006, 11:49 AM         #74
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goke...i doubt you are going out with model chicks..

so leave it at that..
 11 years ago '05        #75
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 SkateboardT said:
um i used to live in K-town in the chi,knox street i know what projects are, I've driven through them on some occaisons. cabrini green,the robert taylor homes. I'm pretty sure nobody 'likes' it there, or no lemme restate that, nobody would like that better than a nice home.
i dont care where you're from. i said some people like the projects. that doesnt mean every project is desirable, nor does that mean everyone loves all of the projects

yall c*cksuckers watch too much t.v. all projects aint like the sh*t in juvenile - ha video. and if you know poeple, pj's can be a decent place to live. i grew up in the pjs never been robbed shot stabbed in jail or anything. the love was more there than here in the suburbs where i live now.

not everyone's situation is as clear cut as you may think

and at the end of the day, you paying 400 on some govt subsidized sh*t now, savintg 200 every month from clothes aint gonna get you into the hamptons. it is what it is. and some people could give a fu*k about that nice house sh*t.
 09-22-2006, 02:10 PM         #76
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i personally don't give a fu*k about no house in the suburbs. fu*k that sh*t. I rather live in the hood. I stay in the hood, because thaz where my peoples out. Who the hell wants to live in a place with a lot of white folks..all they do is call the cops on you..

Having Gear, Jewels, All The Fly bi*ches > Living in the Suburbs and Being a Broke Whiteboy wearing Old Navy, Abercrombie and Fitch..
 09-22-2006, 02:22 PM         #77
H0DADDY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So true
 11 years ago '05        #78
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 746 746
well you can definitely tell who the ignorant cats that waste their money on bullsh*t are in this thread

and the sad part is they dont even look at it from the outside lookin in and realize how stupid it is

do ya'll buy that sh*t to feel better about yourselfs and to show off to other people or what? i never understood that sh*t.

you dont have to drop a sh*tload of money to dress good and life a nice lifestyle

the only reason they charge so much for some of the sh*t they put out is because there are people stupid enough to buy it

its your money do what u want with it but u wont catch me buying sh*t just to keep up with the latest trends to try and outdo the next man, it's a never ending race to the finish line

i save a good portion of my money, i still live with my parents so im in a good position to save, im not into wastin my money on bullsh*t after i worked hard for it and start to look back and think to myself uhhhhhh where the fu*k did all my money go, and i aint got sh*t to show for it but 20 pairs of whatever shoes are in style at the time

and for the record IF YOU GOT THE MONEY then it isnt wasting it, so if u makin good money then u can live that lifestyle guilt free

Last edited by agentspits.com; 09-24-2006 at 07:50 PM..
 09-24-2006, 09:57 PM         #79
rhymeaj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the hell..some of yall on fantasy island..im tired of this whole.."IM STAYIN THE HOOD n*gga"..the fu*k outta here..i was born into that sh*t..into the crack game..i aint tryin to go back..the hell i wanna see people dyin and fiendin on the block for? yall ignorant for that..half yall say your in the hood..but the truth is you in the burbs n*gga...or you had a robbery or 2 in ya neighborhood so your in the hood now...id do anything to stay away from the projects man..stop celebratin thug life that is k!lling our minorities..stop worryin bout how ya wardrobe is when you have no education past the 8th grade..stop worryin bout "hustlin" and cop a real job...now..some people cant get out of the hood..and those are the ones grindin hard to get out or stay alive..not posting there new bapes on line..or arguin who's more G...whats it gonna take for people to be real?
 11 years ago '04        #80
dreday 
space
space
$2,932 | Props total: 4 4
this happens cuz u can only do so much wit the money that u makin, u cant go live in a big fancy a.ss place if ya money dont allow it, so dont try to out stretch yaself. So ppl move somewhere where they comfortable and able to get by and have money left to do other things.

anyway most of the n*ggas u see do that live at home wit they moms and dont have to pay no bills

its just the silly trend followers that wanna go buy 300 dollar jeans cuz jay-z wore them and they wanna be seen wearin them cuz they cost 300 dollars and its easy to get dumb ho's cuz they will be like oooh he got on 300 dollar jeans, but not me fu*k payin that much for jeans 80 is the most for me and thats a bit much

Last edited by dreday; 09-24-2006 at 10:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago