Why all the geared out niggas live in busted houses?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2006, 10:11 PM         #41
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
Hoodrich better than being a Suburban Whiteboy.

I rather live in the hood and be from the hood...than be some punk @ss whiteboy from the suburbs...

Let a person do with his money what he wants. DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT, THAT PERSON IN THE HOOD HAS WAY MORE GEAR, JEWELS AND GIRLS THAN YOU, BUT HE LIVES IN A sh*t HOLE?

Hood > Suburbs...
the ghetto isant a place to honor...if u still live wit ya moms in a sh*tty neighbor hood and u got madd clothing and kicks u need to get ur mind correct...

being borke and flashy isant a good thing...hood rich is a stupid a.ss term used by idiots like u to be cool...GTFOH...

and ur a fu*kin retard...is ur life based on a sterotype...talkn bout only white boys live in the suburbs...white dudes aint the only ppl that can get their head str8 on sh*t... ppl like u is what keeps sterotypes flowing...
 11 years ago '05        #42
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
i repeat this sh*t again

at the end of the day, 150 on jordans is NOT enough money to not buy jordans and put towards a new home... you need credit... property... taxes... more sh*t...

but who really cares? you dont live at the crib with moms dukes. you got your own spot. you got a whip. so what your sh*t isnt the hamptons? who is that really bothering? and to be honest, the only way you really "balling" is if you own your spot.

you roygbiv a.ss n*ggas claim you doing it because you live in a dope a.ss RENTED spot. that sh*t aint even yours n*gga you can get evicted EARLY

so a couple hundred on jordans aint really going to get you the money you need for a couple hundred grand on a HOUSE. a**holes. now shut this corny sh*t up.

and funny looking whiteboys aint gonna pop nothing off of this website either so yall need to stop that fu*kery
 09-19-2006, 10:34 PM         #43
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
i repeat this sh*t again

at the end of the day, 150 on jordans is NOT enough money to not buy jordans and put towards a new home... you need credit... property... taxes... more sh*t...

what about the fu*kwads drivin new trucks and suv's..still livin in the ghetto....
dont u find that stupid....and still....dudes be buyin madd kicks and sh*t, if u could save u could proly afford a house...and this isant to u directly...its for all the other "hood rich" fu*ktards....
 09-19-2006, 10:39 PM         #44
ILL_EGO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see it every day mafukers got nice whips gear rims rolling round the hood but they section 8 housing. if they was real d boys and stacking cake how come they aint got a house fu*k a car i'd get a house any day, i would ride public transportation. I also would like to know where they keep they whips i know it aint in the parking lot. dude came in on me and some friends talking bout bills and dept we was in and dude like man me too i owe like 8gs we was feeling him untill he said he owe a g to best buy credit, his visa for his new system, and for buying some gear from the mall and sh*t i slaped dude on the chest and said get the fuk outa here for i rob you.
 11 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
what about the fu*kwads drivin new trucks and suv's..still livin in the ghetto....
dont u find that stupid....and still....dudes be buyin madd kicks and sh*t, if u could save u could proly afford a house...and this isant to u directly...its for all the other "hood rich" fu*ktards....
do you see cars lined up outside the ghetto looking like a carshow? 9 times out of ten those are DOPEBOYS and theyre still in the hood because they work there all they gotta do is go outside and sell that product. very rarely do you find a working class person with an escalade on 22's that lives in the ghetto. it just doesnt happen

you making 8 dollars an hour you cant afford the whip off top. but you can afford to have nice clothes and live in a sub-par spot.

at the end of the day why does this bother you so much? what is it really to you?

ILL_EGO said:
I see it every day mafukers got nice whips gear rims rolling round the hood but they section 8 housing. if they was real d boys and stacking cake how come they aint got a house fu*k a car i'd get a house any day, i would ride public transportation. I also would like to know where they keep they whips i know it aint in the parking lot. dude came in on me and some friends talking bout bills and dept we was in and dude like man me too i owe like 8gs we was feeling him untill he said he owe a g to best buy credit, his visa for his new system, and for buying some gear from the mall and sh*t i slaped dude on the chest and said get the fuk outa here for i rob you.
because a dopeboy's job is IN THE HOOD

they dont have credit anyway or a job so how they gonna apply for a house loan with no credit or previous taxes? come on now common sense comes into play. even if they was doing it REAL big and had 250 stacks cash money laying around... you cant just walk into somebodys office and slap that on the table there are proper channels to the sh*t

Last edited by Angry_Black_757; 09-19-2006 at 10:47 PM..
 09-19-2006, 10:46 PM         #46
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
do you see cars lined up outside the ghetto looking like a carshow? 9 times out of ten those are DOPEBOYS and theyre still in the hood because they work there all they gotta do is go outside and sell that product. very rarely do you find a working class person with an escalade on 22's that lives in the ghetto. it just doesnt happen

you making 8 dollars an hour you cant afford the whip off top. but you can afford to have nice clothes and live in a sub-par spot.

at the end of the day why does this bother you so much? what is it really to you?
i am aware of what a dope boy is...
i dont think its legit money....but w/e...

and if they had all that money they would move out of the ghetto...but the ppl im talkin bout(round here) dont even have the money to pay the bills but yet they got a clean a.ss ride....sh*ts shamefull...
 11 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
i am aware of what a dope boy is...
i dont think its legit money....but w/e...

and if they had all that money they would move out of the ghetto...but the ppl im talkin bout(round here) dont even have the money to pay the bills but yet they got a clean a.ss ride....sh*ts shamefull...
did i say a dope boy made legit money? what are you talking about here?

secondly why would a dboy leave his job and move to somewhere else where he doesnt have a job? why commute to your job when you can LIVE there common sense fam

and poeple in the ghetto struggle to pay bills REGARDLESS, so what are you saying?
 09-19-2006, 10:57 PM         #48
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
did i say a dope boy made legit money? what are you talking about here?

secondly why would a dboy leave his job and move to somewhere else where he doesnt have a job? why commute to your job when you can LIVE there common sense fam

and poeple in the ghetto struggle to pay bills REGARDLESS, so what are you saying?

im just sayin...ppl like that should get a real job...not stay poising the community for ever....

and b4 i wusant even talkin bout drug dealers in general....
 11 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
im just sayin...ppl like that should get a real job...not stay poising the community for ever....

and b4 i wusant even talkin bout drug dealers in general....
well thats another issue. so there you have it. each one teach one.

SkateboardT said:
typical mindset of someone who lives in the hood and who's life is going nowhere

listen man those "hoodrats" you talk about...i can roll thru your "hood" and flash a few benjamins, just pull out my wallet and buy a coke with a hundred, and them hoodrats will be on my d*ck in a milisecond. hoodrats are not the type of femal you want.

actually sk...have you been HIV tested? cuz you know all them hoodrats you bangin they've GOT to carry somethin. your the definition of an idiot
just because someone lives in the hood doesnt automatically make them a hoodrat magnet. on the strength... its really the opposite alot of the times. hoodrats want a square so they can trick off... alot of hood n*ggas aint really checkin for hoodrats because theyre foul... this is coming from a former hood n*gga...

the rest of that sh*t you said was pretty childish/foolish

Last edited by Angry_Black_757; 09-19-2006 at 11:11 PM..
 09-19-2006, 11:24 PM         #50
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but sk is claimin to be "hoodrich"..

hahaha....he proly dont even have sh*t...cus i kno damn well he dont sell dope...
 09-19-2006, 11:29 PM         #51
mxmstamyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all thats said in this thread is too, in Providence, I see a lota boys dressed up pimpin their sh*t, and dont have a good ride or crib. Well maybe they got rims on their ride, but its normally a piece of sh*t, haha. I agree they gotta get their priorities striaght!!
 09-19-2006, 11:41 PM         #52
lonzi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White boys aint got style? listen here you little d*cked motherfu*ker, im white, and not to get racist but last time i checked where was ur polo top made? who designed that? look at half of these brands ur going out and copping, who designed that? just cuz there called jordans does that mean a black guy made em? no...its ppl like u who mae "crackers" thin the yong black population in america is fu*kin ignorant, U dont know sh*t abot the hood proably cuz if u did ud know that it aint just black folks in the hood, white ppl are there too, if u werent an ignorant little motherfu*ker who proably lives in a nice house away form the hood ud realize the struggle isnt just reserved for black ppl> just cuase ur white that means u got a free pass out of poverty and cant dress well? ur a dumb motherfu*ker, and if i were u id get ur mother to wash ur mouth out with soap because if everytime i reffered to black ppl as zzzzzzs id have a bullet thru my forehead, the problem is u havent met any white ppl that arent scared of r a.ss yet wait till u come across my neighbourhood i know some white ppl arond here that will put a foot in ur a.ss in some exclusive sb dns u dont even know abot
 09-19-2006, 11:45 PM         #53
dasnowman07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can say as a black man that yes we do have our priorities fu*ked up. Since I am a black man, I am hard on us. Any other race is just as materialstsic as us. We are just more flashy. I know pleny of black people thats about their business and I know plenty of white people that aint about sh*t. It has a lot to do with the way you are raised. Too many stereotypes and not enough individuality.
 11 years ago '05        #54
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
 goke11429 said:
btw i'm black.......it's not racist it's da truth.......the majority of inner city african american families instead of investing that money towards a business or education............

example:just look what happend with Katrina
Uncle Tom
 09-20-2006, 01:34 AM         #55
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bomester said:
like this n*gga who posted his kicks awhile back... i thought that sh*t was hilarious. his pad is mad hurt...

[pic - click to view]

CLOSE THREAD!!!!:applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #56
space
space
also understand that alot of white poeple are living in 500,000 dollar homes but struggle to pay light bills as well

some of them prefer the status symbol of a large home over living comfortably

just food for thought, do the dishes
 09-20-2006, 10:49 AM         #57
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skateboard t said:
my argument over whose got more money or whatnot, its really about the warped belief that being "hoodrich" is good.

living in the projects and buying the hottest gear with your welfare money=hoodrich

living in projects = bad

so therefore hoodrich=bad
you not from the hood...so you don't know...

i slang crack in the hood...and don't spend my life on a computer all day like some people...
 11 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
my argument over whose got more money or whatnot, its really about the warped belief that being "hoodrich" is good.

living in the projects and buying the hottest gear with your welfare money=hoodrich

living in projects = bad

so therefore hoodrich=bad

that's your opinon ... not fact. some people like the projects. its not all of what you see on televison.
 09-20-2006, 11:24 AM         #59
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
also understand that alot of white poeple are living in 500,000 dollar homes but struggle to pay light bills as well

some of them prefer the status symbol of a large home over living comfortably

just food for thought, do the dishes

OR MAYBE THEY JUST WANT TO LIVE IN A SAFE ENVIROMENT
 09-20-2006, 11:49 AM         #60
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know,some people on here need to stop posting pickups pics and post mr clean bottles. I rather have a clean house than than a lot of new shoes and sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy