Why all the geared out niggas live in busted houses?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2006, 04:43 PM         #21
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killawee said:
The key to the game is living within your means. If you makin $8 an hour, and you live alone, then you shouldn't be buyin jordans and bapes. I jus got back from the mall, and i dropped $25 of some clearance pumas that retail for $100. You can be fly and not spend hundreds of dollars wasted. Now if you makin 40-50 g's a year, and you livin by urself in an apartment, or you got a low mortgage, then you can afford to spend some money clothes, but hopefully you're saving some of your money as well. Being comfortable is much better then being fly during the day, and hurtin at night.
Real talk. n*ggas around here need to know that. :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #22
zokid 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
to each his own is right
 09-18-2006, 05:01 PM         #23
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
listen we could be fly in the hood...with all the jewels...and gear...and leased out beamer...

which is called hood rich

but you whiteboys with nice houses and whips....aint got no styles..and cant dress..and gonna be virgins until you like 30...

whiteboys aint got no style
 09-18-2006, 05:01 PM         #24
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we in the hood fly...bagging all the hood rats...
 11 years ago '04        #25
tantrum 
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 11 11
SK u still be on 'lennox' ???????

smh @ ya. gay. fu*k ya butt no homo
 09-18-2006, 05:41 PM         #26
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya i b seein this too i b lik k u look rich got all dis ice n shyt n car but live n a shyt hole..well if u hav money to get geard up atleast hav a decent place..u dont need no big a.ss house if u tha only person livin dere
 11 years ago '04        #27
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,123 | Props total: 993 993
I always wonder why that sh*t was like that too.
 11 years ago '04        #28
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
u dont knoe whut dude doin with his money jus cuz he fresh dont mean he aint savin people act like its easy to buy a nice house depending on where u live sh*t could be incredibly expensive just for that sh*t hole...and there is always tha factor that the outside may look like sh*t but the inside maybe be immaculate which is the case with alot of homes in the "hood" ...but i mean as long as he eatin good healthy and clean whut else really matters
 09-18-2006, 08:05 PM         #29
tcap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
listen we could be fly in the hood...with all the jewels...and gear...and leased out beamer...

but you whiteboys with nice houses and whips....aint got no styles..and cant dress..and gonna be virgins until you like 30...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!

Im white, got a nice house, a Lexus, lost my virginity when I was 16 and; dont wanna sound conceited but I believe I have style..

The 'whiteboys' you described are a small population so stop stereotyping...and the whole hoodrich thing you make into somethin glorious but in reality its the kind of lifestyle that everyone should avoid, its good to have all those things; nice car and clothes, but have a house thats on the level of all your gear too...get your sh*t straight
 11 years ago '05        #30
boy_wonda 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 29 29
man i always got new gear on and i live in a 5 bad room house 3 nice cars 3 acres of land and 2 car garage so yea u just need to manage ur money in a good way
 11 years ago '04        #31
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 goke11429 said:
co signs.............9 times outta 10 it's usually a black guy who lives in public housing and spends tax payers money on jordans
btw i'm black.......it's not racist it's da truth.......the majority of inner city african american families instead of investing that money towards a business or education............

example:just look what happend with Katrina
 09-19-2006, 01:00 AM         #32
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:

ur a ignorant fu*king peice of sh*t...go die...
:finger:
ppl like u sikkn me...quit following rappers w/ that hood rich sh*t...GTFOH!
 11 years ago '04        #33
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
like this n*gga who posted his kicks awhile back... i thought that sh*t was hilarious. his pad is mad hurt...

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #34
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 300 300
 luda06 said:
Damn yall need to stop hatin on white ppl for wearing pony's then, cuz I bet you he got a nice a.ss crib.
horse shirts cost 3x more than mosty sh*t yall rock too unless u rep exclusive streetwear (10 deep, the hundreds, lamar and dauley, etc)

plus we have a nice house and car and boat and clothes and j's and dunk and air max's

most mufuggas dont look past today thats y they drop dumb loot on dumb sh*t to look good today and live bad the rest of thier life

and we sit back and

and them dumb mufuggas be :banghead:
 09-19-2006, 03:39 PM         #35
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hoodrich better than being a Suburban Whiteboy.

I rather live in the hood and be from the hood...than be some punk @ss whiteboy from the suburbs...

Let a person do with his money what he wants. DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT, THAT PERSON IN THE HOOD HAS WAY MORE GEAR, JEWELS AND GIRLS THAN YOU, BUT HE LIVES IN A sh*t HOLE?

Hood > Suburbs...
 11 years ago '04        #36
Mercury 
space
space
$2,589 | Props total: 1427 1427
if people don't care what their house look like, then why should they break bread on it? As long as u not living with ur moms, u straight. As for me...I got nice shoes/gear, and a decent apartment. I'm not big into cars, so I got an old hooptie, but it has NEVER broken down. So yall might be like "he need to stop buying clothes, his car is old". I ain't into cars. To be honest, I ain't into houses...I'll live anywhere as long as its somewhat clean. Its all about what ur into.

As long as ur independent, and u pay ur bills and don't rely on anybody, u have the right to get WHATEVER you want. Don't let nobody tell u how to spend ur money and u getting it on ur own
 09-19-2006, 03:46 PM         #37
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tantrum said:
SK u still be on 'lennox' ???????

smh @ ya. gay. fu*k ya butt no homo
I be on lexxington too...

tantrum said:
fu*k off you dyke

you aint from New York face it..you wanna be jim jones and you COULD get fu*ked up homie even if you were real 1 6 8 broadway all day central park and the eastside its nothin..

fu*kin clown NO HOMO start another thread about me
Wait...didn't you claim you were from Harlem..Purple City...But you just said you from 168...thats the Heights...thats Washington Heights n*gga...you don't know the difference from the Heights and Harlem...So who really isn't from new york? You...you aint from Harlem...or NYC...you upstate bi*ch...and smh..I hope that aint you in ya avy...you ugly a.ss whiteboy..
 11 years ago '04        #38
tantrum 
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 11 11
SK...I stopped beefin on these boards im not gonna shoot 5 either i got bigger fish to fry.....I will say this though...I been on this sh*t since 2004...reppin Uptown since day 1 u follow me? check my posts if u want.

soon as you said 'Lennox' i KNEW u were a fraud.I'm from Riverside check my posts

Some Info for you and other out of towners:
There aint no Lennox
There aint no Lexxington
Purple City is not Harlem
Upstate is slang for 96th to Mount Vernon aka Uptown.

u can keep talkin sh*t if it makes ya feel better...but I aint gonna respond.

im ballin!!!! (does the freethrow)

Last edited by tantrum; 09-19-2006 at 10:06 PM..
 09-19-2006, 10:07 PM         #39
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Riverside is the nice area of Manhattan. How you rep Harlem?

You like a rich white boy.
 09-19-2006, 10:08 PM         #40
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and tantrum...you won't shoot the five with me...becuz you soft and pus*y...

i live in the bronx...and you supposedly in manhattan...

what would it hurt to just meet up and talk all that sh*t offline...rather than go back and forth on a comp.

I mean prove to me that im an out of towner...i got manhattan eyday
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago