Why all the geared out niggas live in busted houses?

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2006, 11:42 PM         #1
5761 pageviews
121 comments

luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why all the geared out n*ggas live in busted houses?

Explain that sh*t to me....

I be sein n*ggas who dont even wear the same sh*t TWICE, but when they roll up to the crib, you be like DEEEAMN! image image I thought that n*gga had loot.

121 comments for "Why all the geared out niggas live in busted houses?"

09-17-2006, 11:45 PM         #2
tcap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its called 'not having your priorities straight'

to quote onyx 'Yall sittin on 20's with no gas money'
 11 years ago '04        #3
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 9587 9587
 tcap said:
Its called 'not having your priorities straight'
that sums it all up right there
 09-18-2006, 12:10 AM         #4
Finestmp3z_com  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at this thread.its true though
 09-18-2006, 12:13 AM         #5
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn yall need to stop hatin on white ppl for wearing pony's then, cuz I bet you he got a nice a.ss crib.
 11 years ago '04        #6
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 luda06 said:
Damn yall need to stop hatin on white ppl for wearing pony's then, cuz I bet you he got a nice a.ss crib.
co signs.............9 times outta 10 it's usually a black guy who lives in public housing and spends tax payers money on jordans
 11 years ago '05        #7
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
My gurl be getting mad because my sh*t ain't at the top of the game...sh*t I'm paying rent, light bill, cable, and Internet and not to mention that I can't grocery shop so prices be outrageous..sh*t ain't coming that easy unles she give me all her money sh*ttttt
 09-18-2006, 08:06 AM         #8
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my momma calls it "fur coat and no drawers".....

but I stay fly and my sh*t is FAR from busted
 09-18-2006, 08:20 AM         #9
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
co signs.............9 times outta 10 it's usually a black guy who lives in public housing and spends tax payers money on jordans
DAMN THATS RACIST AS HELL... where you gettin your figures? I know plenty of trailer trash that drop all their loot in to their cars and clothes...
 09-18-2006, 08:36 AM         #10
Tikal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tha_ape said:
DAMN THATS RACIST AS HELL... where you gettin your figures? I know plenty of trailer trash that drop all their loot in to their cars and clothes...
So aside from you calling homie "Racist as hell", you go and use the words "Trailer trash".. I swear, I'd love to meet some of you net gangbangers in the hood.. All you c*m swabs would get lifted.

And to the topic of the thread.. Yes, its true. Most black males are more serious about $, and clothes, when wifey is calling off the hook for child support payments. Priorities? GEAR, WOMAN, Chrysler 300 Rentals (We all know you n*ggas aint buying these whips). Get ya mind right and wake up you claffys.
 11 years ago '04        #11
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 goke11429 said:
And with me working around more people of other races and cultures than you probably ever will in your life, I can tell you that's straight BULLsh*t...

Racist a.ss...:thumbsdow

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 09-18-2006 at 10:13 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #12
watson89 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
n*ggas jus dont b having they life 2gether, they b having all that nice sh*t like clothes and shoes and cars and clothes but when it comes down to they essentials they dont have sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #13
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
aint like a pair of jordans can really be put towards rent on a beautiful home. yallnever lived in the hood so you wouldnt understand
 09-18-2006, 12:39 PM         #14
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tikal said:
So aside from you calling homie "Racist as hell", you go and use the words "Trailer trash".. I swear, I'd love to meet some of you net gangbangers in the hood.. All you c*m swabs would get lifted.

And to the topic of the thread.. Yes, its true. Most black males are more serious about $, and clothes, when wifey is calling off the hook for child support payments. Priorities? GEAR, WOMAN, Chrysler 300 Rentals (We all know you n*ggas aint buying these whips). Get ya mind right and wake up you claffys.
Trailor trash refers to no race.... and your eThuggery goes nowhere.

Also where u gettin ur info? You got facts or just what you see?

Last edited by tha_ape; 09-18-2006 at 12:41 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #15
slumz 
space
space
$666 | Props total: 7 7
I think it was Big Boi who said it...

Its Not How Much U Make.. Its how U Spend...

most people live off the next man's life... it seems like its all competition..thats why u gotta have the flyest items on u...

personally..i say F dat...

if im gonna be spending money for clothes and such...thats gonna be for my kids... im goood with 4 Polos from Champs for 20.. F A Lacoste...

i define FLY as being presentable...priorities straight...and having ya life together... and if i do happen to buy Brand name products..i'll prolly end up reselling it ^_^ lol

:applause: :applause: @ Tcap's statement tho... Truuu Plaaayyyaaa
 09-18-2006, 01:10 PM         #16
Higher Altitude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's called backwards pimpin...I know a kid I graduated college with, went out and bought a benz paying his payments and him and his momma still live in the projects...i shake my head to that...

i'm fine where I'm at...I drive my little maxima but im outta mommy's house...I don't own a house yet but that's not a priority for me right now...the best I can do now is keep my credit in tact so when I do decide to buy that house I'll be one step closer...
 11 years ago '06        #17
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 1158 1158
i waz da same way, $200 shoes on wit no lunch money lol but now got $400 wit plenty lunch money n gas money lol
 11 years ago '04        #18
Pyro 
space
space
$763 | Props total: 4 4
this whole thread is fukkin stupid but imma kick real talk........

1.) fu*k ALL THAT PRIORTY sh*t!

you cant say sh*t about a n*gga unless you know his status with his bills and child support if need be.

2.) TO EACH IS OWN!

if a man would like to live in the projects with a nice setup on the inside who are you to judge him sayin his sh*t aint str8? he has a house and car and is flyy...... right or wrong? on the other hand if you want a giant house with a hoopty and sh*tty clothes... its the same thing as having nice clothes and jewelry with a small apartment..... at the end of the day its all about what you value

3.) STOP BEING SO DAMN STEREOTYPICAL

just cuz you see a n*gga wit a chain on and some jordans dont think ooo he live wit his mama and he broke... u dont kno that man. or if u see sum white dude walkin wit airwalks on and a haynes novelty shirt dont think ooo cuz he dont dress nice he must have a big house and a benz.

4.) HOW DO U WANT TO LIVE?

if u like jewelry and clothes and you're young with a lil money... get an apartment somewhere where the rent is low and you'll be fine. fu*k the stereotypers

if you value a big house and nice car then you gotta lot of work to do to get that. that sh*t aint cheap like $500 rent and sum $100 shoes
 11 years ago '04        #19
Pyro 
space
space
$763 | Props total: 4 4
^^^^ thaz all im sayin
 11 years ago '04        #20
Mercury 
space
space
$2,585 | Props total: 1423 1423
its ur money, buy what u want
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy