Ras Kass & Jay 211 Respond To Game On Video

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #81
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,014 | Props total: 1903 1903
LMAO!

Nothing against Ras (I listen to dude, and actually like some of his music).. Jay211, I cant really speak on dude.. BUT, that video is hilarious! Look like some lame low budget bootleg wannabe thugs talkin' shyt...
 09-17-2006, 02:01 PM         #82
Snoop0o7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real G's ain't on YouTube making threat mpeg shots. fu*kin' clowns. i have no respect for ras kass' camp. n*ggas are homos3xual. Everyone knows that loud mouth dudes ain't about sh*t, real dudes ain't gotta pop sh*t on camera because they know what they would do and they know what they gonna do. Anyone who pops sh*t on camera(or any other time when sh*t ain't actually poppin off) is tryna show out, that's that fake sh*t. truthfully all this "they aint ready" and "we got soldiers on stand-by" sh*t is childish and corny. Man i just lost a lot of respect for Ras Kass....this sh*t is embarassing IMO...even dudes on his own site aint supporting this dumbass video.....
 09-17-2006, 02:04 PM         #83
GUNSMOK'N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf, all i know is aint no n*gga get hit in the back of his head when he has a black eye....ras kass story is NOT adding up...and n*ggas were saying game was the one lying ....this n*gga ras is a drunk and dont know what the fu*k he talkin bout gonna say he got hit in the back on audio but show his black eye to the world and say "this is what u did to me" how stupid can u be ?
 09-17-2006, 02:06 PM         #84
Snoop0o7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Look at the comments from his own site....even his biggest fans is saying this video is embarassing and needs to be taken down....sayin he look like a diva and handled the situation well until now....smh @ this bullsh*t
 09-17-2006, 02:08 PM         #85
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts crazy, cant wait till i hear some sh*t on wax
 09-17-2006, 02:10 PM         #86
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Snoop0o7 said:
real G's ain't on YouTube making threat mpeg shots. fu*kin' clowns. i have no respect for ras kass' camp. n*ggas are homos3xual. Everyone knows that loud mouth dudes ain't about sh*t, real dudes ain't gotta pop sh*t on camera because they know what they would do and they know what they gonna do. Anyone who pops sh*t on camera(or any other time when sh*t ain't actually poppin off) is tryna show out, that's that fake sh*t. truthfully all this "they aint ready" and "we got soldiers on stand-by" sh*t is childish and corny. Man i just lost a lot of respect for Ras Kass....this sh*t is embarassing IMO...even dudes on his own site aint supporting this dumbass video.....
right, game & ras racing to see who can post a vid on youtube first
 09-17-2006, 02:23 PM         #87
Bohemia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ras kass is a fu*king homo, bunch of gay sounding a.ss n*ggas maaking threats dont mean sh*t, been 3 days and game is all clam not making a deal, ras kass is poppin off radio, video, websites tryin gain exposure, what a f*g**t
 11 years ago '04        #88
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
 Snoop0o7 said:

Look at the comments from his own site....even his biggest fans is saying this video is embarassing and needs to be taken down....sayin he look like a diva and handled the situation well until now....smh @ this bullsh*t
yea they all talkin ish..

but damn with the bullets n sh*t? for real im a fan of both but damn if i was game id kinda be like damn...hah im a white boy though maybe sh*t is normal with the "gangsta's"
 11 years ago '06        #89
NickTheQuiznick  OP
space
space
$150 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr.Man said:
If I didn't know any better I would think ya'll grow up with Game or knew this dude for years. If you gonna believe everything that n*ggas say I got a bridge to sell ya'll. One thing you can't deny is that Game has been successful. The saying goes success breeds envy. So with that being said, of course if somebody didn't like Game or if Game stop providing for you (his brother) n*ggas are going say anything to stop Game from making his money. Ya'll some fools if ya'll don't think that everybody in the rap game add baking soda to their image to make them seem tougher or better then the next man.
i feel that...dudes on here saying "he aint gangsta enuff" "real gs do this" who the fu*k cares...gonna be a dope battle regardless
 11 years ago '04        #90
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
i realise something from this thread, you n*ggaz on here is game hater's for realz...you got a n*gga on YOUTUBE....flashing guns and sh*t, talkin like a out the closet fresh outta jail HOMO....no hate to da n*gga tho, and yall talkin bout game gon be backin down, he scared now...

the n*gga got a black eye..from game...str8 snuffed out the n*gga, wether he knocked him or not, is irrelevant....still yall talkin bout game is dis n dat..he pus*y..puttin bass in his voice...that is how the n*gga talks you fu*kin hatin a.ss n*ggaz...yea he soundin a lil pitchier or wateva on coh, but tell me who doesnt get bass in they voice when they get older and all dat smokin...smh

rass could put as much bass in his voice, he still gon sound liek a young woman, and those other dudes in da vid wit sweet a.ss voices aint helpin....if this was a game video..there would be threads about game coming out the closet.."listen to his voice"...but all you n*ggaz hopped on rass d*ck once he got outta jail, thinkin he gon bring the west back...but really game is the only n*gga besides snoop n cube, puttin in work for the west, and he's young..so he really is the west rite now...kass is not gonna blow up or anything, trust me....he's gonna do his tapes, and stay underground....real talk..

yall n*ggaz are the biggest contradiction i see on da net, as i said..if this was game on youtube wit guns, talkin like a bi*ch, had a bunch of pus*y lookin white dudes...and all dat talkin bout gangs n sh*t...yall woulda jumped on dat n*gga immediately...but since its a n*gga GETTIN AT GAME...its all good..???

smh yall n*ggaz are bi*ches for real....and im not even a fan of dis n*gga game like dat..he makes good music..dats it...but when i see haters, i gotta point em out..

the real n*ggaz over at allhiphop.com are all laughin at dis n*gga Kass, cauz he basically sonned himself in dat video...and he aint k!llin sh*t..didnt he just do a bid..?? smh...grow up n*ggaz
damn thats a long a.ss statement.....
 11 years ago '05        #91
kh RON OloGiCaL 1 heat pts
space
space
$834 | Props total: 184 184
Why y'all talkin down on ras video so much? Ain't game put out his video first? This was a response, chill.
 09-17-2006, 03:05 PM         #92
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint see it
This video may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.

To view this video, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.
Advertise With Us | About
 09-17-2006, 04:22 PM         #93
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this disgusts me with Ras Kass
 11 years ago '06        #94
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
Rass must've became somebody's bi*ch in jail because he is a straight hooomoo.

Man keep it real. Rass Kass is on video shakin his head, showing off perms, and pointing his fingers. Dude is acting like a diva. Dudes on this board are funny. They seem to support anything that's underground or not mainstream. He made a fool out of himself.
 11 years ago '06        #95
NickTheQuiznick  OP
space
space
even if hes a homo it doesnt change the fact hes a dope rapper so i dont know why everyone is buggin
 11 years ago '05        #96
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 NickTheQuiznick said:
even if hes a homo it doesnt change the fact hes a dope rapper so i dont know why everyone is buggin
he isn't homo
people just taking that mocking voice out of context
everything else in the video is pretty whack
 11 years ago '06        #97
NickTheQuiznick  OP
space
space
yeah i know what u mean....its retarted how people are just stuck on some stupid sh*t...both videos were wack and all but lyrically this battle is done
 11 years ago '04        #98
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone got another link? They took the video down
 11 years ago '06        #99
NickTheQuiznick  OP
space
space
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
Anyone got another link? They took the video down
vid still works
 09-17-2006, 11:43 PM         #100
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this lowered rass kass status to me. i now consider him apart of that g-unit/game pop sh*t.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago