Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 *MOB*STAR* said:
game would murder ras
I dont wanna hear nothin from a dude who claimed he's from the east bay but never seen a n*gga wit a perm...GTFO lame
 09-17-2006, 12:02 PM         #62
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you never know this is a side that we've never seen of ras before
not really liking this but game thought he needed to prove how hard he is
i was always hoping either ras kass, kurupt, or crooked i would shut game up since yukmouth is the lonly lyricist northern cali has and has been exposed as being hella fake
it's too bad game didn't just keep it on wax
kid, stfu...you d*ck ridin piece a sh*t..."this side of rass"...n*gga what side..??? teh side he got the black eye on..??? kid, look..smh...i guess ur comprehension level is real low or suttin B...but dis n*gga basically sonn'd himself wit dat video..i understand u hat egame for some unknown reason..seeing you dont even kno da n*gga, or do you kno rass kass...but the n*gga lookin like smack dvd rite now, wit all these n*ggaz wit gunz, poppin all dat sh*t...fu*k, we seen game on dvd's wit guns an all dat before, i guess you think he a bi*ch and fake for doin that, but not kass huh..???

stop d*ckridin
 11 years ago '06        #63
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 Chuck Hustle said:
I dont wanna hear nothin from a dude who claimed he's from the east bay but never seen a n*gga wit a perm...GTFO lame
what the fu*k n*ggaz got flat-iron not perms get it right
 11 years ago '05        #64
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
 *MOB*STAR* said:
what the fu*k n*ggaz got flat-iron not perms get it right
n*gga Ill up pics of DRU DOWN with a perm and CellY Cell with a perm... U really gon argue my n*gga?
 11 years ago '06        #65
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 Chuck Hustle said:
n*gga Ill up pics of DRU DOWN with a perm and CellY Cell with a perm... U really gon argue my n*gga?

yeah them n*ggaz is old a.ss n*ggaz of course them n*ggaz gonin to do that
 11 years ago '05        #66
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
Suga Free

Dru Down

^ Dont look Flat ironed to me.... That sh*ts mad goldy locks... Thats a PERM
 11 years ago '05        #67
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
kid, stfu...you d*ck ridin piece a sh*t..."this side of rass"...n*gga what side..??? teh side he got the black eye on..??? kid, look..smh...i guess ur comprehension level is real low or suttin B...but dis n*gga basically sonn'd himself wit dat video..i understand u hat egame for some unknown reason..seeing you dont even kno da n*gga, or do you kno rass kass...but the n*gga lookin like smack dvd rite now, wit all these n*ggaz wit gunz, poppin all dat sh*t...fu*k, we seen game on dvd's wit guns an all dat before, i guess you think he a bi*ch and fake for doin that, but not kass huh..???

stop d*ckridin
i could say the same thing about you

1. ras kass never touched a gun in that video

2. game is fake as fu*k, it's been proven, no one knows or likes dude

3. ras kass has never claimed a gang (especially one that he never belonged to) he's always rapped about being an emcee and the real sh*t he went through and everyone else went through (getting locked up for dui's and involuntary manslaughter, the new world order, illuminati, free masons, the relationship between god, man, and religion)

he's not fake he's just himself
 09-17-2006, 12:18 PM         #68
INJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao ras sounds really like a bi*ch

'HI GAMEEE' .
 11 years ago '05        #69
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
 *MOB*STAR* said:

yeah them n*ggaz is old a.ss n*ggaz of course them n*ggaz gonin to do that
And u said no one in Vallejo right? What about Dubee aka Sugawolf Pimp? He been had a Perm...Vallejo n*ggas been had perms

"I used to rock a Lord jesus PERM"- E 40 "quarterbackin"

"never sport a fade known to let the perm bang"- Dubee"My thang"
 09-17-2006, 12:24 PM         #70
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i could say the same thing about you

1. ras kass never touched a gun in that video

2. game is fake as fu*k, it's been proven, no one knows or likes dude

3. ras kass has never claimed a gang (especially one that he never belonged to) he's always rapped about being an emcee and the real sh*t he went through and everyone else went through (getting locked up for dui's and involuntary manslaughter, the new world order, illuminati, free masons, the relationship between god, man, and religion)

he's not fake he's just himself
so rass talkin tuff on youtube is him being himself...talkin tuff soundin liek a fu*kin homo..???

ok...i got you, its real funny tho..where all dis luv for kass came, smh..when dat n*gga got out..i seen one or two trheads on here bout it..then that was it....because of game dis n*gga gettin all da publicity he can get, he should drop a cd rite now...

face it son, all da hatin you do, wont stop game from movin forward young....you can hype any n*gga comin at game...or wateva..dat aint gon change him doin good in his career right now..n*ggaz liek you are just bitter, for no fu*kin reason..

as i said...i kno game is real..you dont go around claimin ish for dat long and still chill...he got his hood wit him..maybenot his briother and his brothers ppl's...but he got n*ggaz rollin wit him....he did what he had to do....face it son, ur mad at game, so u believe into anything a n*gga says about him....
 09-17-2006, 12:26 PM         #71
UPT0WNHUSTLA212 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahah @ frisco boss sayin duke being himself in the video

that officially makes him a homo... cuz just listen to tthe way hIM and da n*ggas in the bakround talkin in dat sh*t...

if thats him being himself.......THEN HES A f*g**t
 09-17-2006, 12:30 PM         #72
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^yup...
 09-17-2006, 12:40 PM         #73
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still tripping off dude who put a LIVE bullet in his mouth and spit that sh!t out, without it hitting his teeth and blowing his face smoove off.

And I don't really care how this beef ends, as long as no one dies over dumb sh!t. I'm mean....Ras is that dude. He's a great lyricist and seems like cool peoples. Hell....I'm still bumping his verse from "Come Widdit" on the "Street f!ghter-The Movie" soundtrack, from like '94. I never personally cared that much for Game or his music, but I'd be wrong not to admit that dude has talent and potential to be one of the best artists out, IMO.

So, for this beef to go any further than wax and for people to get physically hurt or (God forbid) k!lled over some bullsh!t would be yet another major blow for hip-hop.
 11 years ago '05        #74
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 Scribbler said:
I'm still tripping off dude who put a LIVE bullet in his mouth and spit that sh!t out, without it hitting his teeth and blowing his face smoove off.

And I don't really care how this beef ends, as long as no one dies over dumb sh!t. I'm mean....Ras is that dude. He's a great lyricist and seems like cool peoples. Hell....I'm still bumping his verse from "Come Widdit" on the "Street f!ghter-The Movie" soundtrack, from like '94. I never personally cared that much for Game or his music, but I'd be wrong not to admit that dude has talent and potential to be one of the best artists out, IMO.

So, for this beef to go any further than wax and for people to get physically hurt or (God forbid) k!lled over some bullsh!t would be yet another major blow for hip-hop.
:applause:
 09-17-2006, 12:56 PM         #75
The VeNoM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game murked his a.ss
 11 years ago '06        #76
NickTheQuiznick  OP
space
space
$150 | Props total: 0 0
who cares whos harder than who...i just wanna see a lyrical battle, thats what hip hop is about...some of the sh*t that people write is retarted acting like you know game or ras...just write down who you think would win the battle...

my pick is ras, lyrically he spits fire game is aiight but i think ras gonna take the battle...the videos were both childish as fu*k
 11 years ago '05        #77
FriscoBoss 
space
space
look the way i see it ras is looking foolish for co-signing the video that the white boy started
it's a bad move for ras kass
but this is the first thing ras kass has done that has dissappointed me
game on the other hand has been bi*ch from day one
not one person sticks with him
name one person who has stuck with him through out his career
ras kass is an ill emcee one of the top 5 in the game
he's going to destroy game and that's it
 11 years ago '05        #78
SeiloDeluxe 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
acting gangsta over youtube...not cool man, not cool
 11 years ago '04        #79
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
If I didn't know any better I would think ya'll grow up with Game or knew this dude for years. If you gonna believe everything that n*ggas say I got a bridge to sell ya'll. One thing you can't deny is that Game has been successful. The saying goes success breeds envy. So with that being said, of course if somebody didn't like Game or if Game stop providing for you (his brother) n*ggas are going say anything to stop Game from making his money. Ya'll some fools if ya'll don't think that everybody in the rap game add baking soda to their image to make them seem tougher or better then the next man.
 11 years ago '04        #80
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
Ras Kass is gonna ether Game, nigas dont really wanna hear what he gotta say, sh*ts gonna be nasty
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now