Ras Kass & Jay 211 Respond To Game On Video

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 *MOB*STAR* said:
im from richmond,ca but resided to vallejo and i never seen no n*gga wit no god damn perm
U lying my n*gga U never seen messy mavr wit a perm..Im originally froM Richmond 42nd and barret my n*gga, So i aint gotta lie
 11 years ago '05        #42
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 *MOB*STAR* said:
i heard all his sh*t i even got that wack a.ss mixtape he dropped and that sh*t is worster than tony yayo's album
hmmm so you know what interview with vampire and nature of the threat are about
you've listened to all his lyrics and you still think he's whack?
 11 years ago '05        #43
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 *MOB*STAR* said:
im from richmond,ca but resided to vallejo and i never seen no n*gga wit no god damn perm
snoop, celly cell, dru down, sugar free, messy marv
are you sure you are from the bay?
 11 years ago '05        #44
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
 *MOB*STAR* said:
U a lie 40 used to have a perm!! n*gga even says it in his lyrics!! the n*ggas I name before had perms too! So Im lying? How old are you homeboy? 15? Cause I rememeber when Town n*ggas, Rich n*ggas, V town n*ggas, City n*ggas, LA n*ggas had perms, not all of em but n*ggas had perms...
 11 years ago '05        #45
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
 FriscoBoss said:
snoop, celly cell, dru down, sugar free, messy marv
are you sure you are from the bay?
Exactly and all of them had their PERMS IN THEIR VIDEOS, you know what im talkin bout...
 11 years ago '04        #46
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,388 | Props total: 71 71
 *MOB*STAR* said:
hell yeah look at the way he said hi game, kinda sound like my bi*ch
that's suspect if you sayin ras sounds like you're bi*ch :wow: ...what kinda hoes you be talkin to
 11 years ago '05        #47
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 Chuck Hustle said:
Exactly and all of them had their PEMRS IN THEIR VIDEOS, you know what im talkin bout...
word, dudes are so brain washed by this manufactured corporate thug look that they don't know real anymore
it's obvious that he was using that voice to mock game
ras kass was being himself
the white boy i don't know but a lot of white boys that hang out with latinos or black folk think they have to prove themselves by actin extra hard
 11 years ago '06        #48
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 Chuck Hustle said:
U lying my n*gga U never seen messy mavr wit a perm..Im originally froM Richmond 42nd and barret my n*gga, So i aint gotta lie
im from narf richmond 3rd and silver you can find me wit my young n*ggaz on 5th and market got fam in central on 5th and barret and got fam in the manor, the backstreetz, the mainline in the south and yeah that wasnt no perm he had his hair flat ironed
 11 years ago '06        #49
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Lawgic said:
that's suspect if you sayin ras sounds like you're bi*ch :wow: ...what kinda hoes you be talkin to
it was a joke meaning ras sounds like a bi*ch
 11 years ago '05        #50
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
Word just like when n*ggas kiss @ n*ggas and call em a sweetheart... They mockin the sh*t outta someone... people need to realize alot anbput the game... He beefs with every person he labels up wit(JT the bigga figga, 50 Cent)... His own brother dont like him... He ggot beef with real factors from the bay to LA... n*ggas in NY got beef wit him... dudes a prima donna...
 09-17-2006, 11:48 AM         #51
sebastian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmmmmmm

If Ras sounds gay then so do Ice T because if you close your eyes you would have a hard time telling em apart.

But he do sound a little man, but at the same time he already proved Game or whoever lied about the situation.

It's gonna be real interesting in the next couple of weeks.
 09-17-2006, 11:48 AM         #52
Blahze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROFL that Ras his people?
is it me or do they sound gay?
how old is Ras by now anyway,
im a fan of Ras music for a fu*kin long time yo but
i never expected Ras to be such a fu*kin f*g**t on dvd lol

damn these rappers is bi*ch nowadays,
they already talkin maaad sh*t on the mic all the time,
now they actually makin threats on dvd ?
when sh*t gonna pop off like they say its gonna pop off ?

LOL WWE
 09-17-2006, 11:50 AM         #53
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i realise something from this thread, you n*ggaz on here is game hater's for realz...you got a n*gga on YOUTUBE....flashing guns and sh*t, talkin like a out the closet fresh outta jail HOMO....no hate to da n*gga tho, and yall talkin bout game gon be backin down, he scared now...

the n*gga got a black eye..from game...str8 snuffed out the n*gga, wether he knocked him or not, is irrelevant....still yall talkin bout game is dis n dat..he pus*y..puttin bass in his voice...that is how the n*gga talks you fu*kin hatin a.ss n*ggaz...yea he soundin a lil pitchier or wateva on coh, but tell me who doesnt get bass in they voice when they get older and all dat smokin...smh

rass could put as much bass in his voice, he still gon sound liek a young woman, and those other dudes in da vid wit sweet a.ss voices aint helpin....if this was a game video..there would be threads about game coming out the closet.."listen to his voice"...but all you n*ggaz hopped on rass d*ck once he got outta jail, thinkin he gon bring the west back...but really game is the only n*gga besides snoop n cube, puttin in work for the west, and he's young..so he really is the west rite now...kass is not gonna blow up or anything, trust me....he's gonna do his tapes, and stay underground....real talk..

yall n*ggaz are the biggest contradiction i see on da net, as i said..if this was game on youtube wit guns, talkin like a bi*ch, had a bunch of pus*y lookin white dudes...and all dat talkin bout gangs n sh*t...yall woulda jumped on dat n*gga immediately...but since its a n*gga GETTIN AT GAME...its all good..???

smh yall n*ggaz are bi*ches for real....and im not even a fan of dis n*gga game like dat..he makes good music..dats it...but when i see haters, i gotta point em out..

the real n*ggaz over at allhiphop.com are all laughin at dis n*gga Kass, cauz he basically sonned himself in dat video...and he aint k!llin sh*t..didnt he just do a bid..?? smh...grow up n*ggaz

Last edited by ~: AkaDemiK :~; 09-17-2006 at 11:59 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #54
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
i realise something from this thread, you n*ggaz on here is game hater's for realz...you got a n*gga on YOUTUBE....flashing guns and sh*t, talkin like a out the closet fresh outta jail HOMO....no hat eto da n*gga tho, and yall talkin bout gay gon be backin dow, he scared now...

the n*gga got a black eye..from game...str8 snuffed out the n*gga, wethe rhe knocked him or not, is irrelevant....still yall talkin bout game is dis n dat..he pus*y..puttin bass in his voice...that is how teh n*gga talks you fu*kin hatin a.ss n*ggaz...

rass could put as much bass in his voice, he still gon sound liek a young woman, and those otehr dudes in da vid wit sweet a.ss voices aint helpin....if this was a game video..there would be threads about game coming out teh closet.."listen to his voice"...but all you n*ggaz hopped on rass d*ck once he got outta jail, thinkin he gon bring the west back...but really game is the only n*gga besides snoop n cube, puttin in work for the west, and he's young..so he really is the west rite now...kass is not gonna blow up or anything, trust me....he's gonna do his tapes, and stay underground....real talk..

yall n*ggaz are the biggest contradiction i see on da net, as i said..if this was game on youtube wit guns, talkin like a bi*ch, had a bunch of pus*y lookin white dudes...and all dat talkin bout gansg n sh*t...yall woulda jumped on dat n*gga immediately...but since its a n*gga GETTIN AT GAME...its all good..???

smh yall n*ggaz are bi*ches for real....and im not even a fan of dis n*gga game like dat..he makes good music..dats it...but when i see haters, i gotta poitn em out..

the real n*gga zover at allhiphop.com are all laughin at dis n*gga Kass, cauz he basically sonned himself in dat video...and he aint k!llin sh*t..didnt he just do a bid..?? smh...grow up n*ggaz
:D thats whats up
 11 years ago '05        #55
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 Blahze said:
ROFL that Ras his people?
is it me or do they sound gay?
how old is Ras by now anyway,
im a fan of Ras music for a fu*kin long time yo but
i never expected Ras to be such a fu*kin f*g**t on dvd lol

damn these rappers is bi*ch nowadays,
they already talkin maaad sh*t on the mic all the time,
now they actually makin threats on dvd ?
when sh*t gonna pop off like they say its gonna pop off ?

LOL WWE
you never know this is a side that we've never seen of ras before
not really liking this but game thought he needed to prove how hard he is
i was always hoping either ras kass, kurupt, or crooked i would shut game up since yukmouth is the lonly lyricist northern cali has and has been exposed as being hella fake
it's too bad game didn't just keep it on wax
 11 years ago '06        #56
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
game would murder ras
 11 years ago '05        #57
FriscoBoss 
space
space
 *MOB*STAR* said:
game would murder ras
you can't be serious
alright how bout this post your best game line and i'll blow that out of the water with a ras kass verse
 09-17-2006, 11:59 AM         #58
anticon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna see how this ends up.
 09-17-2006, 12:00 PM         #59
af_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So when a n*gga looks mad @ every picture and video and sounds mad then that automaticly means he is a THUG?

fu*k out of here

fo real there are a lot of n*ggas here on game his d*ck..
 09-17-2006, 12:00 PM         #60
af_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FriscoBoss said:
you can't be serious
alright how bout this post your best game line and i'll blow that out of the water with a ras kass verse
' you a homo, snitch, and i call this hydrolics ' - The Game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago