J.r. Writer has THE GREATEST "punchlines" of all-time..

most viewed right now
 374
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 160
IG rumor: Drake Killing XXXtentacion Lowkey adds Up
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 159
Image(s) inside XXX Being Killed Made Underground Legend CURREN$Y ANNOUNCED HIS RETIRE..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 139
Video inside Get YA D1CK READY: Nicki Minaj & Ariana Grande Lesbian P0rn DEBUT TRAIL..
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-16-2006, 10:02 AM         #21
UPT0WNHUSTLA212  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Possyy said:
JR WRITER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cassidy
jeaaa
 09-16-2006, 10:02 AM         #22
f0twenty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Outerspace is a GROUP jackass...seems you know nothing about hiphop besides the pink wearing f*g**ts of Dipset....

Outerspace is part of Army of the Pharoahs...one is Planetary..the other is Krpyt the Warchild...and BOTH have more skill than ALL of Dipset combined..whether they sell the records or not..they are what hiphop defines..the art..not some fu*kin' purple trendy birdgang f*g**ts...
 09-16-2006, 10:05 AM         #23
UPT0WNHUSTLA212  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 f0twenty said:
Apathy - Represent
'As soon as they heard Apathy they tried to pull the batteries out the box
Rapidly drop when they reacted in shocks
They overloaded over-lord of the land, the mortal, the man
Who's sorta like a soldier with a sword in his hand
According to myth, a rapper that was born with a gift
The force of his spit could cause internal organs to shift
In the beginning non believers tried to force him to quit
Ignorin his wit now the suckas orbit his d*ck'

Those are multis jackass....multi syllables that are NOT simplistic whatsoever..
"You just watch feds im the one that feds watch
I done fled blocks, shot meds, meds shot
Go ahead ock
act stupid, when I put these arms around ya dome it wont be a headlock" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> vere u jus posted
 09-16-2006, 10:05 AM         #24
INJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jr writer is pretty good
I like his mixtapes

but big L , celph , chino xl >>>> ___
 09-16-2006, 10:06 AM         #25
UPT0WNHUSTLA212  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"You just watch feds im the one that feds watch
I done fled blocks, shot meds, meds shot
Go ahead ock
act stupid, when I put these arms around ya dome it wont be a headlock"
^^ now THOSE are multis
 09-16-2006, 10:11 AM         #26
f0twenty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'so when I give you a pound, it's really 4
cuz a 45. defies gravity, liftin you off of the floor
pick out your coffin decor maybe some marble and gold
and hope they write some nice words when they carvin your stone
"here lies a noble man who got brave stuck out his chest bone"
beef with Celph Titled now this grave is what he calls home
get your gaul stone put in a jar in a lab
even the coroner got sick and had to barf in a bag
your boyfriend said you was a marvelous f*g
and in drag thought you was God like the carpenters dad
you said I wasn't rippin sh*t properly?
the magnitude of my gangsta is a motherfu*kin scientific anomoly
with a strange collection of weapons I got a good a.ssortment
come close and ima cut you with a mercedes hood ornament'

THOSE Are multis f*g...

And proves Celph will ALWAYS BE GREATER than JR
 09-16-2006, 10:16 AM         #27
UPT0WNHUSTLA212  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 f0twenty said:
'so when I give you a pound, it's really 4
cuz a 45. defies gravity, liftin you off of the floor
pick out your coffin decor maybe some marble and gold
and hope they write some nice words when they carvin your stone
"here lies a noble man who got brave stuck out his chest bone"
beef with Celph Titled now this grave is what he calls home
get your gaul stone put in a jar in a lab
even the coroner got sick and had to barf in a bag
your boyfriend said you was a marvelous f*g
and in drag thought you was God like the carpenters dad
you said I wasn't rippin sh*t properly?
the magnitude of my gangsta is a motherfu*kin scientific anomoly
with a strange collection of weapons I got a good a.ssortment
come close and ima cut you with a mercedes hood ornament'

THOSE Are multis f*g...

And proves Celph will ALWAYS BE GREATER than JR
'They cant stop or raid em
Cuz they know that 'son made' like a box of raisins' >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the verse








DIPSET bi*chHH WE FLY HIGH n*gga :finger: :finger:
 09-16-2006, 10:18 AM         #28
f0twenty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe you should read the Vinnie Paz quote in my sig..cause that DEFINITELY applies to you..


'You just a homos3xual;
I think the gay rights movement
Should meet you n invest in you...' Vinnie Paz
 09-16-2006, 10:20 AM         #29
UPT0WNHUSTLA212  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 f0twenty said:
Maybe you should read the Vinnie Paz quote in my sig..cause that DEFINITELY applies to you..


'You just a homos3xual;
I think the gay rights movement
Should meet you n invest in you...' Vinnie Paz
wow.... please step ya game up
 12 years ago '06        #30
93G4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
sold only 11 copies.. LMAO!!!
 12 years ago '04        #31
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 1506 1506
big l
redman
chino xl
big daddy kane
supernatural
lord finesse
hell even jay z
 12 years ago '04        #32
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 Full Clip said:
^^^ true true, but hands down chino xl is by far one of the best...jr writer is like 89 in top 100
its bout time someone said the real punchline king
 09-16-2006, 11:16 AM         #33
Blahze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UPT0WNHUSTLA212 said:

JR Writer punchlines >>>>>>>>>>>>>> any rapper to eva touch the mic punchlines
^^ROFL^^


UPT0WNHUSTLA212
Reppin' UPTOWN...NORTH HARLEM




does the name Big L ring a bell ?
 12 years ago '06        #34
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
avatar space
space
$1,522 | Props total: 55 55
Jr's serious wit the punchlines and thats all that dude was sayin..theres too much hate in ya blood if you dont know that
 09-16-2006, 11:53 AM         #35
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga PLZ

J.R. aint about sh*t.....This thread is proof this n*gga is overrated, he can spit on mixtapes, but sucks when it come to makin official albums

Another overrrated and overhyped n*gga
 12 years ago '06        #36
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,767 | Props total: 100 100
 UPT0WNHUSTLA212 said:
hahaha outerspace?

what kinda name homo name is that
says the man w/Cam in his avy LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously Jin "Ya Girl Must Love Alcohol Cauz She Stay Swallowin Jin">>>>>>>>Any Writer Verse & that's not even a good punch...seriouslybro he's decent @ best... im better than Writer n' im not even the best on Boxden.......

Chino XL>>>>pretty much everybody elses' punches currently


Last edited by introspekt757; 09-16-2006 at 12:08 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #37
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
 f0twenty said:
'so when I give you a pound, it's really 4
cuz a 45. defies gravity, liftin you off of the floor
pick out your coffin decor maybe some marble and gold
and hope they write some nice words when they carvin your stone
"here lies a noble man who got brave stuck out his chest bone"
beef with Celph Titled now this grave is what he calls home
get your gaul stone put in a jar in a lab
even the coroner got sick and had to barf in a bag
your boyfriend said you was a marvelous f*g
and in drag thought you was God like the carpenters dad
you said I wasn't rippin sh*t properly?
the magnitude of my gangsta is a motherfu*kin scientific anomoly
with a strange collection of weapons I got a good a.ssortment
come close and ima cut you with a mercedes hood ornament'

THOSE Are multis f*g...

And proves Celph will ALWAYS BE GREATER than JR
Jesus christ, that sh*t was fu*king sick.
 09-16-2006, 12:46 PM         #38
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats a lil far sayin he's the greatest at punchlines
 09-16-2006, 12:50 PM         #39
mblock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big l(rip)>40>jr
 09-16-2006, 12:50 PM         #40
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 f0twenty said:
Apathy - Represent
'As soon as they heard Apathy they tried to pull the batteries out the box
Rapidly drop when they reacted in shocks
They overloaded over-lord of the land, the mortal, the man
Who's sorta like a soldier with a sword in his hand
According to myth, a rapper that was born with a gift
The force of his spit could cause internal organs to shift
In the beginning non believers tried to force him to quit
Ignorin his wit now the suckas orbit his d*ck'

Those are multis jackass....multi syllables that are NOT simplistic whatsoever..

 f0twenty said:
'so when I give you a pound, it's really 4
cuz a 45. defies gravity, liftin you off of the floor
pick out your coffin decor maybe some marble and gold
and hope they write some nice words when they carvin your stone
"here lies a noble man who got brave stuck out his chest bone"
beef with Celph Titled now this grave is what he calls home
get your gaul stone put in a jar in a lab
even the coroner got sick and had to barf in a bag
your boyfriend said you was a marvelous f*g
and in drag thought you was God like the carpenters dad
you said I wasn't rippin sh*t properly?
the magnitude of my gangsta is a motherfu*kin scientific anomoly
with a strange collection of weapons I got a good a.ssortment
come close and ima cut you with a mercedes hood ornament'

THOSE Are multis f*g...

And proves Celph will ALWAYS BE GREATER than JR

sick sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Joe Budden the prophet tried to warn us about Spotify
63 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside No wonder Donald Glover and Aaron Rodgers smashed, DAMN!
88 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
97 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
159 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Joe Budden warns Akademiks about associating with Xxxtentacion
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
245 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy